Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

This Sexy Police Officer Will Make You Want To Be Arrested - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Sexy Police Officer Will Make You Want To Be Arrested (6334 Views)

Boobs & Ass Alert : You Wont Believe This Sexy Woman Is 39 Years Old / This Sexy Lady's Bow Legs Are The Hottest You Have Ever Seen? / This Sexy Nigerian Female Firefighter Has Something For You Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Sexy Police Officer Will Make You Want To Be Arrested by Bifwoli: 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2016
saintCaligula:
She is indeed really beautiful and gorgeous.

If i wasn't married i'd "arrest" her to come share my abode so she could live in a more cleaner environment.
Re: This Sexy Police Officer Will Make You Want To Be Arrested by DozieInc(m): 10:16pm On Oct 31, 2016
She is pretty, but who arrest help. cool
Re: This Sexy Police Officer Will Make You Want To Be Arrested by MrObontami(m): 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2016
Laveda:

Lol yeah, Akwa Ibom.

All these while I ve been thinking you from the south-west never knew you from the south-south.

Its all good sha. But I heard calabar and akwa-ibom girls can knack very well, how true is that ?? grin
Re: This Sexy Police Officer Will Make You Want To Be Arrested by Laveda(f): 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2016
MrObontami:

All these while I ve been thinking you from the south-west never knew you from the south-south.

Its all good sha. But I heard calabar and akwa-ibom girls can knack very well, how true is that ?? grin
cheesy Naaah..

grin I can't tell, maybe you should try them out..
Re: This Sexy Police Officer Will Make You Want To Be Arrested by MrObontami(m): 11:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
Laveda:
cheesy Naaah..

grin I can't tell, maybe you should try them out..

Prolly you can show a brother how akwa-ibom ladies do the kancking thing since you one of them smiley
Re: This Sexy Police Officer Will Make You Want To Be Arrested by Laveda(f): 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2016
MrObontami:

Prolly you can show a brother how akwa-ibom ladies do the kancking thing since you one of them smiley

Nah, I suck.
Re: This Sexy Police Officer Will Make You Want To Be Arrested by MrObontami(m): 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2016
Laveda:

Nah, I suck.
you mean you very good at sucking ??
Re: This Sexy Police Officer Will Make You Want To Be Arrested by Laveda(f): 11:31pm On Oct 31, 2016
MrObontami:
you mean you very good at sucking ??

sad Nope.. I suck at everything that has to do with sex.
Re: This Sexy Police Officer Will Make You Want To Be Arrested by MrObontami(m): 9:33am On Nov 02, 2016
Laveda:

sad Nope.. I suck at everything that has to do with sex.

don't worry I will volunteer myself to teach you how to do magic with your pussy, while mydick leads the way. cheesy
Re: This Sexy Police Officer Will Make You Want To Be Arrested by Gladiator1: 9:44am On Nov 02, 2016
MrObontami:

don't worry I will volunteer myself to teach you how to do magic with your pussy, while mydick leads the way. cheesy
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket / Is She Truely The Most Beautiful Babe In The World, And Why / Guys, What Do You Want???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.