Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Buhari Linked To This!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Linked To This!!!! (1552 Views)

Breaking: Lagos Court Orders Interim Forfeiture Of More Assets Linked To Diezan / Seized Containers Of Rice Linked To Senator Hope Uzodinma Smuggled As Yeast (Pic / Obj,atiku,duke,others ‘dump’ Buhari;linked To New Political Party Ahead 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Linked To This!!!! by HtwoOw: 4:11am On Nov 01, 2016
The topic is misleading, so many people will hiss and step out, but no matter, your visit will be counted, so why not kuku read this thing

Ex President Ibrahim Babangida presently lives in a 50-room mansion on hilltop in Minna, ex president

Abdulsalam Abubakar that ruled for less than a year currently lives on hilltop in Minna built by Julius Berger.

Ex president Olusegun Obasanjo currently lives on hilltop mansion complete with N7billion library in Abeokuta.

Buhari’s modest three-bedroom bungalow is located a few metres off Daura-Kwangolam road, nestling the Daura Shagari Low Cost Housing Estate. The building is almost nondescript thus attracting no attention.

And this is where ex governor of present 6 northern states, ex head of state, ex PTF chairman, current sitting President of Nigeria lives? I thank God that PMB came in my life time.

Of the 10 aircraft he met on the presidential fleet, 2 are about to be sold, 2 has been donated to our air force, while 2 are currently undergoing repair.

Since he became president, his wife has been to hajj and Umurah in Saudi Arabia twice, to UK for daughter's graduation, to US twice for invitational engagement , then to Europe recently. In all her travels, she has never used any aircraft in the presidential fleet but rather commercial airlines.

Was it not in this same country that the wife of an ex president travelled with over 60 women just to shop in hong Kong, using one of the aircraft on the presidential fleet?

Even if it remains me and my household, PMB will forever remains God-sent.

A sitting president who can give out his daughter in marriage,with less than 30 people in attendance, in his sparsely furnished apartment is a rare breed.
One day, in my old age, I hope to gather my kids and grand kids and tell them stories of PMB, the man that once ruled Nigeria with a spartan life style.

All hail Buhari , Destroyer of Corruption

[size=1pt]Omenka, sarrki, Tolexander, TonyeBarcanista, rusher14, GMbuhari, Dabullit, [/size]

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Linked To This!!!! by kesie: 4:31am On Nov 01, 2016
Noted!
Re: Buhari Linked To This!!!! by seunlayi(m): 5:18am On Nov 01, 2016
Now I can understand the real meaning of ZOMBIE

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Linked To This!!!! by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 5:37am On Nov 01, 2016
OP, THANKS FOR THIS
PMB SYNONYM FOR MODESTY & DISCIPLINE
GOD CONTINUE TO GUARD & GUIDE YOU ARIGHT
AMIN

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Linked To This!!!! by Rahym001(m): 5:42am On Nov 01, 2016
wailing Zombie Haters wont like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Linked To This!!!! by Bethelwealthy(m): 6:14am On Nov 01, 2016
Brosssss! I see a vision for you. The Witches that are feasting on your brain are very virulent......... You need to go and bath in river ogun, river onitsha and river Kwakwashe. Mumu guy. grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Linked To This!!!! by Jokerman(m): 6:25am On Nov 01, 2016
Buhari is a crook... Open your eyes... His wife wears things that are costlier than most houses... Can't you decipher ni?? Abi won ti di oju re ni

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Linked To This!!!! by HtwoOw: 7:07am On Nov 01, 2016
Jokerman:
Buhari is a crook... Open your eyes... His wife wears things that are costlier than most houses... Can't you decipher ni?? Abi won ti di oju re ni

We talking Buhari, not his wife and if you want the list of Jonathan's properties we'll get it for you

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Linked To This!!!! by HtwoOw: 7:08am On Nov 01, 2016
Bethelwealthy:
Brosssss! I see a vision for you.
The Witches that are feasting on your brain are very virulent.........
You need to go and bath in river ogun, river onitsha and river Kwakwashe.
Mumu guy. grin

Genetically mutated wailer, this is a verifiable fact

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Linked To This!!!! by dunkem21(m): 7:16am On Nov 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari Linked To This!!!! by Jokerman(m): 7:38am On Nov 01, 2016
HtwoOw:

We talking Buhari, not his wife and if you want the list of Jonathan's properties we'll get it for you
Lolsss... If Buhari is so modest as you say... he would be using a tortoise car... Just forget ds ur Buhari modesty story...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Linked To This!!!! by dunkem21(m): 7:40am On Nov 01, 2016

1 Like

Re: Buhari Linked To This!!!! by sweerychick(f): 7:42am On Nov 01, 2016
So what's the essence of your thread

1 Like

Re: Buhari Linked To This!!!! by IamOdin: 8:07am On Nov 01, 2016
Op everyone has his/her own way of life. You don't have to compare buhari to jonathan because they weren't born the same day, they weren't brought up same place, they have a different view of life, they have different dreams and aspirations, they have different doctrines, the differences can go on and on. Cos someone decides to live his life his own way doesn't mean he's better than another living his life his way, it is their choice, their modus operandi. People were never born to be the same, know this!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Linked To This!!!! by muri4mig(m): 10:07am On Nov 01, 2016
seunlayi:
Now I can understand the real meaning of ZOMBIE
Ur type are rare to find among the sensible but common among the haters and delusions
Re: Buhari Linked To This!!!! by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 01, 2016
The leader of ISIS is worth $500 million. He lives In a Shack. His followers adore him cos of this. It's their lifestyle. You ain't different from those followers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Linked To This!!!! by HtwoOw: 12:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
Jokerman:

Lolsss... If Buhari is so modest as you say... he would be using a tortoise car... Just forget ds ur Buhari modesty story...

Really? Who drives tortoise? "even Venezuela President drives a better car now
Re: Buhari Linked To This!!!! by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 12, 2016
Beautifully written!
HtwoOw:
The topic is misleading, so many people will hiss and step out, but no matter, your visit will be counted, so why not kuku read this thing

Ex President Ibrahim Babangida presently lives in a 50-room mansion on hilltop in Minna, ex president

Abdulsalam Abubakar that ruled for less than a year currently lives on hilltop in Minna built by Julius Berger.

Ex president Olusegun Obasanjo currently lives on hilltop mansion complete with N7billion library in Abeokuta.

Buhari’s modest three-bedroom bungalow is located a few metres off Daura-Kwangolam road, nestling the Daura Shagari Low Cost Housing Estate. The building is almost nondescript thus attracting no attention.

And this is where ex governor of present 6 northern states, ex head of state, ex PTF chairman, current sitting President of Nigeria lives? I thank God that PMB came in my life time.

Of the 10 aircraft he met on the presidential fleet, 2 are about to be sold, 2 has been donated to our air force, while 2 are currently undergoing repair.

Since he became president, his wife has been to hajj and Umurah in Saudi Arabia twice, to UK for daughter's graduation, to US twice for invitational engagement , then to Europe recently. In all her travels, she has never used any aircraft in the presidential fleet but rather commercial airlines.

Was it not in this same country that the wife of an ex president travelled with over 60 women just to shop in hong Kong, using one of the aircraft on the presidential fleet?

Even if it remains me and my household, PMB will forever remains God-sent.

A sitting president who can give out his daughter in marriage,with less than 30 people in attendance, in his sparsely furnished apartment is a rare breed.
One day, in my old age, I hope to gather my kids and grand kids and tell them stories of PMB, the man that once ruled Nigeria with a spartan life style.

All hail Buhari , Destroyer of Corruption

[size=1pt]Omenka, sarrki, Tolexander, TonyeBarcanista, rusher14, GMbuhari, Dabullit, [/size]
Re: Buhari Linked To This!!!! by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:28am On Nov 12, 2016
OP u forgot to add the following sir:

His Royal Integrity that could not provide his WAEC result in court but was able to spend nearly ONE BILLION NAIRA to hire 16 high profile SANs and others to defend common WAEC result he claimed to have.

His Royal Integrity that made his cows to remain static at 150 for 15yrs. Na family Planning dem cows dey do ne? Haba

His Royal Greediness that moved house keeping allowance from 500m in 2015 by GEJ to 1.7Billion in 2016 budget by Buhari.....Na all Daura Almajiris him wan to de feed??

His Royal Wickedness have driven the economy to recession...shap shap!!

LESSONS: You cannot give what you don't have!! Hypocrisy no de last!!
Trump won against the Media but Buhari won with the Media!!
Till date Buhari is Media dependent to survive the Hypocrisy he projects.

Don't be Buhari.....be Real like Trump...!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Linked To This!!!! by KingNom(m): 1:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
THE NIGERIA SOLUTION: A MIND RE-DRIVE
Greetings to You Dear Mr. President, our Political Office Holders and my Fellow Nigerians, I suggest we make the best use of this tenure to fix the basic FOUNDATIONAL PROBLEM to all our problems as an emerging Great Country: the AVERAGE NIGERIAN MINDSET! Here we can fix the many issues of our Country by using 'ONE STONE to kill a thousand birds'.
Nigeria was not as bad as this, we started becoming like this when we started *THINKING WRONGLY *
Let us use the MIND RE-DRIVE STRATEGY. This is by renewing the minds of Nigerians (as many are with respect to Integrity, corrupt) through an AGGRESSIVE value reorientation campaign using all forms of Public and Private Agencies and media; Tv, radio, internet Print media, even the movies, musical artistes etc.
If the President through his powers ( with our Governors and other Political office holders) together with the teeming population can reproduce an 'Integrity' mindset in the average citizen, his work will be made much more easy in fixing Nigeria, cutting down the giant tree of Nigeria problems from its MAIN ROOT.
'Get a person to think of doing a thing AND he will ACTUALLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY do it.' Get the Nigerian person to think of doing the right thing righlty AND he will ACTUALLY and ENTHUSIASTICALLY do the right thing rightly.'
Then will we have many 'high integrity persons' almost everywhere, fixing Nigeria. This way, the 'REAL POSITIVE CHANGE' will be deeply entrenched and sustainable for future generations.
It will surely take us time and much sacrifice, but we will get there if we persist!
A tree cannot make a forest alone, BUT CAN, through reproduction. Just Imagine if every Nigerian was thinking and acting with integrity at the various levels of our society, how our Country will be, Paradise!
If we fix our 'Integrity' values as individuals and as a Country, God helping us; Nigeria will become Paradise! _St. Nom S.
Pls share till it reaches everyone, We can be Great again, even Greater than ever before!!
Re: Buhari Linked To This!!!! by Lloydfather(m): 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2016
Op please also tell us how many billions mansion Gowon, Zik, Tafa belawa, Shonekon, Shagari and muritala owned. They own those mansion because there is excess inflo of oil money during their time, also they have conducive environment to steal unlike buhari who was chased out of office. Also buhari is showing full character of Fulani man who will choose to bury his cash than to build mansion.
NOTE; Don't be surprised buhari stole more than this people.
Re: Buhari Linked To This!!!! by nigeriafilm(m): 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2016
Humble and modest life style does't automatically translate to effective governance.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Abuja Residents Stranded For 1 Hour Because Of Buhari's Convoy - Driver / Silverbird Man Of The Year Award – The World Finally Appreciates Obiano / Shell, GEJ, Etc Linked To One Of The Biggest Oil Corruption Scandal In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.