Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner (7986 Views)

7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed (ladies Beware) / Seven Lies Men Tell To Have Sex With Any Lady (number 3 Shock You) / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner by Blendoscarz10(m): 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
People do lie from time to time feeling that lies are the easy way out in a relationship; with lies, they believe they can get away with anything.Though it might not sometimes necessarily mean big lies, for instance,, telling people that your fine whereas you are not is also a lie. But truth be told, lies are disrespectful to your partner and would kill the trust in your relationship. When you can’t tell your partner the truth then it shows that there’s something wrong with your relationship.
Whether it’s a major lie to cover up what you did or it’s a little white lie, it’s unhealthy for your relationship and below are some of those lies you just shouldn’t tell.

1. LIE OF YOUR LOCATION
This is a common lie many couples tell without minding. Some partners lie about where they are going to or where they have been and this is unfair. You might call it a little white lie, but in all honesty, this is deceit and misleading someone you ought to gain their trust.

2. LIES OF HOW YOU FEEL
Some partners lie about their feelings . Telling a lie that you are sick to avoid being with your partner or going out with them is unfair; it’s better you tell the truth and let your partner know the real reason why you won’t oblige to their wish.
Secondly, the lie of claiming to be okay when you clearly aren’t. A lot of people tell this lie and it’s an unfair thing to do to your partner. You don’t expect your partner to be a mind reader and know what’s really wrong with you.

3. LIE OF BEING BUSY
Some people also tell their partner this cheap lie just to avoid being with them. So many people use this lie against their partners if they don’t want to do some tasks which they ought to. Your partner would feel used when he finds out that you weren’t really busy but you were trying to avoid a task.

4. FINANCIAL LIES
People tell their partners lies about their finances all the time. From how much they earn to certain expenses they procured and all manner of lies and tales about money. Money is a weighty subject and could cause big frictions when the truth finally comes out. When dealing with financial matters, try to be transparent and honest.

5. LIE OF WHOM YOU WERE WITH
Some people tell lies to their partner of whom they were with, so as to avoid misunderstanding. They lie about being with a male colleague when they were with a female, or lie about being with a friend when they aren’t. Such lies never do any good in the long run and are never healthy for your relationship.

6. I DON’T CARE
This is another common lie partners tell each other, probably during an argument.
Though one can reluctantly say this in an expense of argument. This lie is disrespectful and would surely hurt your partner’s feelings; it should be avoided at all costs.
Lies may look like they provide an easy way out, but in reality, they don’t; they only plant seeds of disharmony, distrust, poor communication and other things that would only harm your relationship things.

For More consult :franksportal/lies you should never tell your partner

Re: Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner by talk2alabama: 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
Lie of location. Very guilty
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner by PoliticalThuG(m): 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
Crap
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner by yeyeboi(m): 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
Ok
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner by Blendoscarz10(m): 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
Thanks Thug
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner by Hashimyussufamao(m): 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2016
#pop corn ready passer by
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner by thesicilian: 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2016
You can tell any lie you want to, as long as you don't get caught.
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner by FreshBoss007: 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2016
lie of age
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner by firstking01(m): 6:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
Guilty in almost all.
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
How about no lies ( most of the time)
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner by QuietHammer(m): 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2016
Na wa o. What sort of lies can we tell then?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner by 2SWT(f): 12:58am On Nov 02, 2016
greatest lie a guy can tell me is "I love you" knowing fully well that he doesn't or telling me I'm the only bae when I'm just a side chick in reality

1 Like

Re: Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner by Blendoscarz10(m): 8:55am On Nov 02, 2016
FreshBoss007:
lie of age

is like you like lieing about your age
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner by Blendoscarz10(m): 11:41am On Nov 02, 2016
QuietHammer:
Na wa o. What sort of lies can we tell then?

the answer is dont even intend to lie ...just be trurhful to your partners and if you must tell lies, dont tell this ones captioned above
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner by Blendoscarz10(m): 3:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
talk2alabama:
Lie of location. Very guilty

Thanks you know your flaws
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner by Blendoscarz10(m): 9:44am On Nov 03, 2016
2SWT:
greatest lie a guy can tell me is "I love you" knowing fully well that he doesn't or telling me I'm the only bae when I'm just a side chick in reality

yep....thats really the
fact
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner by alicetaylor: 9:51am On Nov 03, 2016
Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading.

launcher | five nights at freddy's 5 | bloons td | happy wheels demo
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner by Blendoscarz10(m): 11:38am On Nov 03, 2016
alicetaylor:
Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading.

launcher | five nights at freddy's 5 | bloons td | happy wheels demo

Thanks but these is not an advertisement page

Hope doesnt sound crazy
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner by albertsmith: 8:47am On Feb 17, 2017
I conquer with the author of this article that the experience way exhilarating. Although the article was short, it has addressed different current and emerging issues affecting our society. This site has been helpful to me and I have learned a lot. Thanks for the continual effort to keep us updated with current information. Check out our professional writing site by clicking on Essays Writing Consultation.
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner by jashar(f): 10:42am On Jul 24, 2017
More like, Is there a lie you should ever tell your partner?
cry

1 Like

Re: Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner by agariogames: 5:44am On Apr 24, 2018
Your sharing is great. I am they are a lot of things from your article. That is a very interesting experience Slope Game
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner by thutrangctp: 3:20am On Jul 12, 2018
Surely no one wants that, so please protect your health. If too sick stay home to sleep for a while and then get power to continue the fun.
FNAF
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner by nanahana: 8:05am On Jul 20, 2018
Please treat each other well. Everybody has difficulties that we have to overcome, do not know later but how to live each day happily. Instagram Photos Video viewer
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner by arianapham: 4:43am On Aug 03, 2018
Wonderful article, thanks for putting this together! This is obviously one great post.
Superfighters
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner by galken: 8:59am On Aug 30, 2018
Surely no one wants that, so please protect your health color switch
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner by quotes4ever: 6:58am On Sep 29, 2018
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell To Your Partner by xploreinstitute: 5:53am On Oct 09, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenyan Woman Reveals What Happens When You Add Salt To Your Nunu (photo Inside) / Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? / How Many Times is sex needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.