Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate (11704 Views)

Amaechi To Dredge River Niger With N100m, Instead Of N47b Jonathan Approved / Ibom Deep Sea Port: Udom Emmanuel To Sign Deal With China (Pics) / Senate Asks Amaechi To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate by Miranda11: 8:09am On Nov 02, 2016
sarrki:

If the foundation be destroyed what can the righteous do

PDP destroyed everything

Not only PDP destroyed everything , APC were also part of the destruction after all 90% of the politicians who are now in APC were in PDP when the destruction was going on so so who is kidding who and besides some of the biggest destroyers are the top nuts in APC now.

Naija politics!!!!!!
Re: Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate by equuscaballus: 8:10am On Nov 02, 2016
This is what the NDA should be fighting for really. I hail Amaechi for this. He has been against Ladol's operations and truly he has a point.
Re: Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate by ajoskele(m): 8:10am On Nov 02, 2016
Largas:
Bubu and his Government talk too much.

Was expecting pictures of commissioned projects and you're talking about TO BUILD.

#Yawns.
Abeg who dey sell a bag of Rice 15k? Hunger wan kee yua boy.
Yu no be my boy and na dah hunger go wire yu die.
Re: Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate by agabusta: 8:13am On Nov 02, 2016
Kayendy:
Brıng a seaport closer to the east and see how lagos wıll be gradually loose It's population and economy

Why are you so particular about Lagos loosing it's economy? It seems to give you some delight which I find strange.

I hope this is not a result of envy.

What's the big deal with Lagos that you are even still wishing it to go down economically? Are all the roads motorable? Is there superb housing and transportation? Is there good housing and stable electricity? Is there no poverty, lack and anguish in Lagos just like other states?

It's only in Africa people living in poverty and struggle still envy themselves and try to bring each other down.

Go to the US and see successful states! That the economy of one is on the rise does not bring down the economy of the other.

The success of US is as a result of the conglomeration of highly successful and viable states.

That Alabama/Colorado/Indiana hopes to rise to be more viable economically does not mean they should be hoping for the downfall of California/New York/Texas.

You need to change your mentality. That the economy of Rivers, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Anambra blossoms massively will not mean the economy of Lagos and Kano will go down.

Infact it's a plus to the country if we have so many states with blossoming economy.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate by back2sender: 8:13am On Nov 02, 2016
idensko:
So second Niger bridge is not important

Enugu onitsha express way

Why is dre No rail line for Onitsha Enugu Makurdi lokoja to Abuja rail line?

What is in Kebbi and Bauch that they re constructing double carriage way?

Jokers everywhere.

And they want one Nigeria

Iyanlanya everybody.
But the wailers said Jonathan fixed all these roads you mentioned! Even complete the second niger bridge.

8 Likes

Re: Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate by frankwyte: 8:14am On Nov 02, 2016
I guess you know, you aren't informing us? We are fed up with your continued lies, arrogance and disregard for the rule of law. I remember I campaigned for APC very vigorously before the election now I've lost everything due to your poor style of leadership! No sense of remorse, no common knowledge of economy management. Now you come here to churn out trash.
Re: Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate by UbiIsaac(m): 8:15am On Nov 02, 2016
please just get it done and God will bless us all
Re: Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate by diegwu01: 8:21am On Nov 02, 2016
idensko:

Jokers everywhere.

Iyanlanya everybody.
Thought you guys claimed GEJ has built all of that..

2 Likes

Re: Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate by Ugosample(m): 8:21am On Nov 02, 2016
agabusta:

Why are you so particular about Lagos loosing it's economy? It seems to give you some delight which I find strange.

What's the big deal with Lagos that you are even still wishing it to go down economically? Are all the roads motorable? Is there superb housing and transportation? Is there good housing and stable electricity? Is there no poverty, lack and anguish in Lagos just like other states?

It's only in Africa people living in poverty and struggle still envy themselves and try to bring each other down.

Go to the US and see successful states! That the economy of one is on the rise does not bring down the economy of the other.

The success of US is as a result of the conglomeration of highly successful and viable states.

That Alabama/Colorado/Indiana hopes to rise to be more viable economically does not mean they should be hoping for the downfall of California/New York/Texas.

You need to change your mentality. That the economy of Rivers, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Cross River blossoms massively will not mean the economy of Lagos and Kano will go down.

Infact it's a plus to the country if we have so many states with blossoming economy.

Thank you very much for your comment.
I really wonder what id wrong with Africans, and their way of reasoning.....

The development of the East can NEVER ruin Lagos in any way, because like it or hate it, Lagos is still the most viable market in Nigeria, and Igbo people are not the only ones here......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate by ImoRiver: 8:22am On Nov 02, 2016
Miranda11:

Not only PDP destroyed everything , APC were also part of the destruction after all 90% of the politicians who are now in APC were in PDP when the destruction was going on so so who is kidding who and besides some of the biggest destroyers are the top nuts in APC now.

Naija politics!!!!!!

PDP and APC are not same but the members are virtually same. APC came into existence in 2013 while PDP was founded in 1998.
Re: Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate by Yyeske(m): 8:32am On Nov 02, 2016
Clinton9000:

If you tell Igbos they will not listen. The Powers there be have an office where they meet every month to discuss Igbo marginalization. For example: They will give instructions and directives to all relevant government agencies and ministries to suspend Onitsha River port, Suspend River Niger bridge, also ignore Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, The $30 billion Loan... make sure SE doesn't receive even one dollar. Their Next agenda...We must stop Obiano before Anambra becomes a country inside a country and Igbos will escape our marginalization plan and will be the end of us. As I write now, they are plotting. Alhaji and Mr. Kunle is all evidence you need.
Same old trash of being the victim, did GEJ build any second niger bridge, Enugu - Onitsha express, dredge the River Niger to allow bigger ships in, how much did he upgrade the Onitsha river port? You are the architect of your problem so deal with it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 02, 2016
Yyeske:
[s]Same old trash of being the victim, did GEJ build any second niger bridge, Enugu - Onitsha express, dredge the River Niger to allow bigger ships in, how much did he upgrade the Onitsha river port? You are the architect of your problem so deal with it[/s]

Typical Afonja
Re: Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate by Ejanla07: 8:45am On Nov 02, 2016
Ugosample:

What is wrong with all of you
So Port Harcourt and warri should not have deep port
I thought we always say SE/SS?
We should be happy for them, not doing bad belle.
Whr did he mention South South. Eh. . U well so?
Re: Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate by Ugosample(m): 8:49am On Nov 02, 2016
Ejanla07:

Whr did he mention South South. Eh. . U well so?

Port Harcourt and Warri is where?

Why is he crying on this thread then?
I don't blame you, you have not eaten since yesterday that is why you are not reasoning well.

2 Likes

Re: Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate by Yyeske(m): 8:53am On Nov 02, 2016
Clinton9000:

Typical Afonja
As usual, counter my claim and you can't but resorting to what you've been taught on your hate radio which is insults.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate by Ejanla07: 9:02am On Nov 02, 2016
Ugosample:

Port Harcourt and Warri is where?

Why is he crying on this thread then?
I don't blame you, you have not eaten since yesterday that is why you are not reasoning well.

Dude I'm not afonja so I'm not hungry. Hunger is actually an osun afonja thing currently
Re: Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 02, 2016
Yyeske:
As usual, counter my claim and you can't but resorting to what you've been taught on your hate radio which is insults.

Name one hateful thing Biafrrans/Igbos have ever done to yorubas? You can't because there is none. But I can name you several wicked, evil and hateful things Yorubas have done to Biaafrans/Igbos. I say this because you accused us of hate but the the irony is it's you yorubas that have been inflicting hate on us since 1960.
Re: Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 02, 2016
Miranda11:

Naija politics!!!!!!
@sarrki, that is the point, they are the same recycled people, people make up a party, not a name.The pdp and apc are not different looking at it from the vantage point of the common man, that is why the common man will continue to bear the brunt of this finger pointing until we see things from our vantage point, and not as a party member,because the fact is these polithiefians don't care about the masses, they put their interest first before anything, the pdp politician you defend today can decamp tomorrow for his own interests without consulting you his followers, likewise the apc polithiefians
Re: Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate by Yyeske(m): 9:20am On Nov 02, 2016
Clinton9000:

Name one hateful thing Biafrrans/Igbos have ever done to yorubas? You can't because there is none. But I can name you several wicked, evil and hateful things Yorubas have done to Biaafrans/Igbos. I say this because you accused us of hate but the the irony is it's you yorubas that have been inflicting hate on us since 1960.
Obviously you are new to nairaland, ask older forumites or better still go through my older posts to know where I'm from. Your hate for Yorubas will kill you soon. Atulu awsa, onye iberibe. Onye ebe ka ibu?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 02, 2016
Yyeske:
Obviously you are new to nairaland, ask older forumites or better still go through my older posts to know where I'm from. Your hate for Yorubas will kill you soon. Atulu awsa, onye iberibe. Onye ebe ka ibu?

Lol...Afonja. You people are pathetic!
Re: Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate by Pavarottii(m): 9:25am On Nov 02, 2016
sarrki:

PDP destroyed everything
So ameachi is pdp or apc?
Re: Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate by freeborn76(m): 9:36am On Nov 02, 2016
idensko:

Jokers everywhere.

Iyanlanya everybody.

You should have outlined all that for Jonathan who was in power for six years and did not lay a single brick...Buhari no send anybody!
Re: Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate by AntiZombie: 10:03am On Nov 02, 2016
Kayendy:
Brıng a seaport closer to the east and see how lagos wıll be gradually loose It's population and economy

thats why they are trying their best to frustrate ibom sea port
Re: Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate by nothingspoil70: 10:19am On Nov 02, 2016
I never clap for signing of projects in Nigeria I only clap for accomplished projects
Re: Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate by Yyeske(m): 11:03am On Nov 02, 2016
Clinton9000:

Zaa mu n'Igbo, onye ebe ka ibu?
Re: Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate by malton: 11:10am On Nov 02, 2016
agabusta:

You need to change your mentality. That the economy of Rivers, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Anambra blossoms massively will not mean the economy of Lagos and Kano will go down.

Ogbeni, hate is the watchword. That's what drives some of these people. They want everywhere else to burn, save theirs. I have never seen people this hateful in my entire life.

They are all about I, and I alone.
Re: Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate by brightology3: 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
sarrki:

PDP destroyed everything
oga abeg i use God beg you, keep your mouth shut
Re: Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate by fourthworld: 12:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
Re: Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate by fourthworld: 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
sarrki:

Amen

God bless you

You are a patriot

Everybody will become patriotic as soon as the government starts to do the right thing. Nigerians are the easiest people to please on earth, we don't have much problem at all, but in the situation the politicians keep looting the Treasury to the detriment of the masses, patriotism will never be found. That's the simple truth
Re: Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate by AkinPhysicist: 1:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
Clinton9000:

cool The guy is an Igbo like you and he is trying to educate you but you are too dumb to listen. cool
Re: Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate by UTIBEWILL(m): 1:16pm On Nov 02, 2016
amaechi abeg akwa ibom no dey smel railway? No vex i just de ask ohh!
Re: Portharcourt And Warri Deep Sea Port MOU Signed., Amaechi To Senate by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
AntiZombie:

thats why they are trying their best to frustrate ibom sea port
Shut up, is warri port not there is port Harcourt port not there, so na only ibom port near east? Keep deceiving urself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Begins Oil Bloc Bid Rounds In May / EFCC Re-arraigns Saraki’s Aide, Makanjuola, Others For N3.5bn Fraud / Babaginda Aliyu: Those In Charge Of Nigeria Are Clueless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.