Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? (1970 Views)

His Girlfriend Was Sex Chatting With Another Guy. What Should He Do?! / 10 Rules Guys Must Adhere To When Chatting With Girls On Social Networks / Five Texting Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Girl. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by TheHenrys(m): 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2009
Quote from: sista-jay on Today at 01:45:15 P
just know when your man/woman is chattin online with some else, its bound to lead to the next level. If my man was chattin to another woman, heck, I'll go find me a man to chat to as well. Im not one to miss out on action!!! Always, always give a man a taste of his own medicine Smiley

Are u implying that just chatting with someone's girlfren equalls cheating or means they are going out?just thinking.
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by toshacer: 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2009
sista-jay:

Just know when your man/woman is chattin online with some else, its bound to lead to the next level. If my man was chattin to another woman, heck, I'll go find me a man to chat to as well. Im not one to miss out on action!!! Always, always give a man a taste of his own medicine  smiley

and if he sleeps with another woman? you go sleep with another man as well,
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by sistajay(f): 6:18pm On Nov 03, 2009
@ The Henrys

Im afraid you'll have to keep thinkin on that, I know you're smart enough to work it out!!!

@ tosh acer

We talkin bout chattin here not SEX!!
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by ThoniaSlim(f): 7:28am On Nov 04, 2009
What are they chatting about?
Definitely something's about to go down. . .and am not gonna wait till it goes down to take action! cool
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by na2day2(m): 8:55am On Nov 04, 2009
Beautful.B:

yes, my love was hidding some thing from me cry cry, my heart is to heavy to say it now, maybe later and u knwo wat the both of them are in N.L

they are both in NL, oya give me their names, age and address so that i can address them personally
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 04, 2009
Beautful.B:

yes, my love was hidding some thing from me cry cry, my heart is to heavy to say it now, maybe later and u knwo wat the both of them are in N.L

Hmmmn . . Nlers will never cease to amaze me!
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by sweetcoint(f): 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2009
undecided undecided
am bamboozle undecided
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by throttler(f): 3:35pm On Nov 04, 2009
that is what every mama should teach their girls *never let girlfriends near your man*

instead they are teaching them how to make garri grin
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by 190: 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2009
^^^

typical example

i hope the garri ur mom tot u how 2 fry helps u~

thanks 4 lettin us know
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by victorazy(m): 11:23pm On Nov 04, 2009
dont you know how to chat?
Re: What Will U Do If Ur Boyfriend Is Alway Chatting With Ur Friend? by bluespice(f): 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2009
FL Gators:

Suck my deek, that would keep u moaning for a while
i love my sister grin grin grin grin

err laydee, u know what was on so i'll keep my 2 cents to my self

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Do Long Distance Relationship. / I Advice Please / ff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.