Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo (21265 Views)

Why Buhari Is Seen To Be Underperforming, His Govt Is Hijacked - Lawal Idris / Buhari’s Govt Is Shameless For Talking About 2019 — Junaid Mohammed / 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Presidiotbuhari: 11:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
Henrydone:
All this na huts for where lagos and ibadan dey.
It seems u missed the headline And prolly assumed that what u are seen is one of the towns in anambra state? Well, what u are seen is someones typical village/sub-town. And this is how most of the villages in anambra look like.

7 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by MXrep: 11:41pm On Nov 02, 2016
lol, i can see some afonjas. they have started shouting Lagos and Ibadan, we are talking about Nkwelle ezunaka village and they are talking about Lagos and Ibadan. are they not insulting their cities?? where is Ogbomoso, Owo, Ife etc??

8 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by MXrep: 11:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
Henrydone:
Which state does'nt have residential building, i still don't get the essence of this thread, i really expect to c infrastructural development not all this residents that can be found even in the most remote village.
These are the kind of residential building you find elswhere
1. Sagamu
2 Ekiti
etc etc

8 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Henrydone: 11:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
MXrep:
lol, i can see some afonjas. they have started shouting Lagos and Ibadan, we are talking about Nkwelle ezunaka village and they are talking about Lagos and Ibadan. are they not insulting their cities?? where is Ogbomoso, Owo, Ife etc??
The latter cities u just mention are more of a cities than the best of ur city, if cities are defined in the same perception of u guy then every settlement in SW is a city.If we are to define city from the right perception then all settlement in SE will either be a village or emerging.And i saw onitsha in those picture, and u are already claiming u are talking about village anyway u are not far from the truth if u label onitsha a village.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by MXrep: 11:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
Henrydone:
All this na huts for where lagos and ibadan dey.
you should encourage your hinterlands to grow and stop boring us with Lagos

7 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by SlayerSupreme: 11:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
oweniwe:
Nobody should quote me again on this thread pls... wink

Thank you. smiley

My brother no vex. I beg on their behalf.
Bia umu nne why una dey attack the guy na? Iwe nwanne anaghi elu n'okpokpu. Take am easy na our brother be this.

1 Like

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
Henrydone:
The latter cities u just mention are more of a cities than the best of ur city, if cities are defined in the same perception of u guy then every settlement in SW is a city.If we are to define city from the right perception then all settlement in SE will either be a village or emerging.And i saw onitsha in those picture, and u are already claiming u are talking about village anyway u are not far from the truth if u label onitsha a village.

Our villages are finer than your cities then

12 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Nobody: 12:00am On Nov 03, 2016
[size=18pt]OP, this is handiwork of hard working Anambra residents.

What infrastructure has the state government provided this year?

One flyover and some street lights abi?

I am tired of your focus on an estate where wealthy individuals reside. Most states have such estates.[/size]

6 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Presidiotbuhari: 12:01am On Nov 03, 2016
plenitude:
I'm just tired of seeing buildings alone as development....how serene is the environment?? because I am only seeing big structures in the midst of bushes
^^^
Typical! Will u guys ever get it, this is neither town nor city, rather someones villages and one should not cut down every tree in his compound/ village simply because he built fine houses.

Although, I understand in ur part of the devide. Fine buldings are restricted to towns and cities while ur villages are left with mud houses and dillapidated brown roof buildings. I'm sorry, in igboland it is not so. Igbos builds the best in their homes/villages which will be their permanent abode until they return back to their creator.

8 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Henrydone: 12:01am On Nov 03, 2016
MXrep:

These are the kind of residential building you find elswhere
1. Sagamu
2 Ekiti
etc etc
Yeh those are legacy building existing for aeons, still there to showcase the cities ancient civilization when u still build hut and cover them with tahtch roof.Try get through niger bridge and get to c residentials in SW u just can't beat the reach.

5 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by MXrep: 12:05am On Nov 03, 2016
aresssa:
Any government overstretched by these ordinary village houses or any kind of houses is worthless and should pack up shop.

The OP obviously just want to see the houses in his village.

Very senseless and meaningless thread I must say.
Of course, he want to show you that all the villages are experiencing serious growth and transforming into and urban sprawl and conurbations, that's a sign of economic growth
pictures of Obosi "village" now a suburb of Onitsha and part of the metropolis
most of these places were bushes 4 years ago. When bushes suddenly become aggressively built up, it will definitely take the government unawares and overstretch the provision of infrastructure

9 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by MXrep: 12:07am On Nov 03, 2016
Henrydone:
Yeh those are legacy building existing for aeons, still there to showcase the cities ancient civilization when u still build hut and cover them with tahtch roof.Try get through niger bridge and get to c residentials in SW u just can't beat the reach.
bros, we are tired of this line already. most of us have traveled the lenghth and breath of this country

3 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by nwabobo: 12:11am On Nov 03, 2016
GenBuhari:
[size=18pt]OP, this is handiwork of hard working Anambra residents.

What infrastructure has the state government provided this year?

One flyover and some street lights abi?

I am tired of your focus on an estate where wealthy individuals reside. Most states have such estates.[/size]

Dude, these are not estates but common buildings in the communities. You find them everywhere in Anambra including rural communities.

10 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Presidiotbuhari: 12:13am On Nov 03, 2016
Henrydone:
^^^
If there was any doubt about the hidden intent of ur previous posts, this one has killed it. Everyone can now see ur problem is nothing but hate, envy and jelousy. Kip it up

4 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 03, 2016
Obiano claims to be doing things in agriculture, I would like to see more pictorial evidence of this.
Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Henrydone: 12:16am On Nov 03, 2016
MXrep:

Of course, he want to show you that all the villages are experiencing serious growth and transforming into and urban sprawl and conurbations, that's a sign of economic growth
pictures of Obosi "village" now a suburb of Onitsha and part of the metropolis
most of these places were bushes 4 years ago. When bushes suddenly become aggressively built up, it will definitely take the government unawares and overstretch the provision of infrastructure
What the point,hectic expansion with no environmental managerial competency undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 03, 2016
You missed my point.

It is individual wealth on display; Where is the infrastructure being developed by state govt? That is my question.
nwabobo:

Dude, these are not estates but common buildings in the communities. You find them everywhere in Anambra including rural communities.

2 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Presidiotbuhari: 12:21am On Nov 03, 2016
Henrydone:
I don't think u are abreast with the knowledge that some of us posting on this thread are domiciled in southwest!.....smh

5 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by ba7man(m): 12:24am On Nov 03, 2016
MXrep:

1 Like

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Henrydone: 12:27am On Nov 03, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:

I don't think u are abreast with the knowledge that some of us posting on this thread are domiciled in southwest!.....smh
Not surprised since your own region are.......

2 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Presidiotbuhari: 12:31am On Nov 03, 2016
GenBuhari:
You missed my point.

It is individual wealth on display; Where is the infrastructure being developed by state govt? That is my question.
^^^
As a die hard proponent/propagator of one nigeria. Your question should goe like this> Where is the infrastructures been developed by federal government.

3 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 03, 2016
This thread is about Anambra state govt not FG.
Presidiotbuhari:

^^^
As a die hard proponent/propagator of one nigeria. Your question should goe like this> Where is the infrastructures been developed by federal government.
Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Henrydone: 12:35am On Nov 03, 2016
MXrep:
This are notable infrastructure in ife not all this nonsense residential

Ife

2 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Presidiotbuhari: 12:35am On Nov 03, 2016
Henrydone:
Not surprised since your own region are.......
This is stale already, can u be a little bit creative?

1 Like

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by basilo102: 12:38am On Nov 03, 2016
Henrydone:
What the point,hectic expansion with no environmental managerial competency undecided
This should be topic for another thread.
Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by basilo102: 12:39am On Nov 03, 2016
Henrydone:

Ife
bros, you are showing university. Onitsha and Nnewi will assimilate all villages lying in between to meet each other at OBA. This is picture of Oba and all the villages are like this

10 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by basilo102: 12:42am On Nov 03, 2016
GenBuhari:
This thread is about Anambra state govt not FG.
and this thread is not about infrastructure, so you were the first to go out of line on the topic
Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Henrydone: 12:43am On Nov 03, 2016
The second picture is a street,and even so those are actually infrastructure
Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by basilo102: 12:47am On Nov 03, 2016
Henrydone:
The second picture is a street,and even so those are actually infrastructure
university blocks are infrastructures?? In that case, this is UNN, a first generation university as Ife. Pls lets stop derailing the thread

7 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Presidiotbuhari: 12:49am On Nov 03, 2016
Henrydone:

Ife
Bro, this thread is solelly about residential areas in subburbs and villages of anambra state. Can we see ur villages and not goverment owned infrastructures please!

5 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Henrydone: 12:50am On Nov 03, 2016
basilo102:

university blocks are infrastructures??
Go ask your Oxford dictionary, Now I got your problem simple basic education.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pictures Of Ugwuanyi, Chime And Akpabio Performing A Traditional Dance / Ganduje Receives Zainab Aliyu And Ibrahim In Kano, Promises 6M As Support / Coronavirus: Ekiti Government Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.