Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo (21267 Views)

Why Buhari Is Seen To Be Underperforming, His Govt Is Hijacked - Lawal Idris / Buhari’s Govt Is Shameless For Talking About 2019 — Junaid Mohammed / 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by mrhansome12(m): 8:28am On Nov 03, 2016

6 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:34am On Nov 03, 2016
loopman:

You all are free to keep mustubartting here on to massage your ego if it pays your bills. I'm sure none of the owners of the residential buildings you all are jumping around here is on this thread l.
E concern you why you de carry our matter for head like gala

1 Like

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by loopman: 8:35am On Nov 03, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
E [s]concern you why you de carry our matter for head like gala[/s]
Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Henrydone: 8:37am On Nov 03, 2016
Cjrane2:
Yiu wan give afonjos heart attack abi?
This was actually the first choleric post if not for this I will be following the trend from a distance

2 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:49am On Nov 03, 2016
[quote author=loopman post=50725739][/quote]Face front

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Develpeast: 9:41am On Nov 03, 2016
aresssa:
Any government overstretched by these ordinary village houses or any kind of houses is worthless and should pack up shop.

The OP obviously just want to see the houses in his village.

Very senseless and meaningless thread I must say.

I know you are Yoruba and I bet you, I have been to far more places than you in yorubaland. kindly tell us how developed these places are in yorubaland though they are popular:

Ogbomosho

ise-eyin

Owo apart from poly and achievers uni there

ijebu

sagamu

ilara mokin

igbara-oke

Ilesha

other places in Oyo state apart from Ibadan

other places in ogun apart from mowe and ibafo area?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Yyeske(m): 9:44am On Nov 03, 2016
Thank God the bad belle people are gone, let's continue brothers. Where's ?

1 Like

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Develpeast: 9:45am On Nov 03, 2016
Henrydone:
The latter cities u just mention are more of a cities than the best of ur city, if cities are defined in the same perception of u guy then every settlement in SW is a city.If we are to define city from the right perception then all settlement in SE will either be a village or emerging.And i saw onitsha in those picture, and u are already claiming u are talking about village anyway u are not far from the truth if u label onitsha a village.

ma lo ma paro ni tiredi yi

mo ti de gbogbo area ta nso.

I have been to all parts of southwest, stop lying. You guys have an attitude of developing your capital or area of traditional power. I know southwest very well bro

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 03, 2016
I saw the news reports, but the man Obiano is too media savvy. People in Anambra are always complaining that they see his work on the tv but there is little evidence on the ground.

It would just be great to have more evidence his advances in agriculture other than the ones seen on tv

To be fair to him Federal allocations are down; so too much infrastructure cannot be expected in the next couple of years.

I think he is just an ok governor maybe a little above average, but he over self-promotes and appears to be doing more he is actually doing via clever media manipulation - a trick Gov. Fayose recently started employing.

A recent example of this is when Obiano was making so much noise about the fight against mosquitoes that he was about to launch, I was getting excited only to discover that all he planned was to spray gutter with insecticide which would have no effect at all. I though he was going to clear all the gutters but was disappointed.

I would however give him a pass mark just on the basis he has managed to pay salaries unlike most governors.

Adiola:
nta shoshowed it yesterday or is nta lying

1 Like

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:19am On Nov 03, 2016
Henrydone:
I don't know why you are paranoid over my thrend grin grin aby na envy
This is Onitsha

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:24am On Nov 03, 2016
This is Onitsha

6 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:32am On Nov 03, 2016
Onitsha

6 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:39am On Nov 03, 2016
My point is on how Anambra state government need to generate more revenue to be able to meet up with infrastructures in main cities and emerging ones

Pics Onitsha

6 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 03, 2016
Are you showing infrastructure built by Peter Obi and previous administrations in the pics being posted?

Can we confine photos to Obiano's work?
Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:44am On Nov 03, 2016
Nkpor

6 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:55am On Nov 03, 2016
GenBuhari:
Are you showing infrastructure built by Peter Obi and previous administrations in the pics being posted?

It's not about infrastructures again, it's now who executed them Let me remind you that most of the infrastructures was started by Obi and completed by Obiano even commenced new projects

pics Onitsha and Nkpor

7 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Yyeske(m): 10:59am On Nov 03, 2016
GenBuhari:

This is an Anambra related thread and not which governor did what

6 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by ARIZONA123(m): 11:34am On Nov 03, 2016
aresssa:

What's my village got to do with anything? I don't even remember getting into any village competition with you and your village...

Curb your inferiority complex...
. Cc: chino11,chinolization
Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by ARIZONA123(m): 11:53am On Nov 03, 2016
[quote author=loopman post=50725739][/quote]. General. Respect urself
Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by ARIZONA123(m): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2016
Yyeske:
Thank God the bad belle people are gone, let's continue brothers. Where's ?
. But seriously guy. Are you really igbo?
Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by loopman: 11:57am On Nov 03, 2016
ARIZONA123:
. General. Respect urself

Whatda fucck is that?
Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by HashtagMoniker(m): 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
I remember about 7-8 years when I used to school at Nteje, we used make fun of those from nkwelle. Now am surprised that it is developing as fast as diz. Anambra adigodu mma

1 Like

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Fremancipation: 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
Anambra will turn into a mega CITY STATE just like Singapore the day the Metropolitan areas of Onitsha, Nnewi and Awka merges with no clear distinction. That is already happening but unnoticed. If you look at Google maps, you can see that development is trending towards that direction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Cjrane2: 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
GenBuhari:

At lea5dt you have shamelessly admitted none was built by gen. BUHARI

For the sake of clarity, obiano completed most of those projects. And it us harder to complete a project than flag off a project

4 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by einscienstist(m): 2:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
plenitude:
Imagine what Nigerians are showing to the world as development.... how many hours supply of electricity Can that community boast of??
No Go There And rake OOO.... My Phone Never Went Down For Once All Through My Year Of Service At OnItSha.... I Served At UGSS, fegge. Onitsha...... I Stayed At DCLM Corpers lodge.... I No Use Gen Charge My Phone For Once.... God bless That State With Light... I'M NOT AN IGBO.... I SPEAK FROM MY HEART

6 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
......u no dae tire?? grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:07pm On Nov 03, 2016
Tinydick:
......u no dae tire?? grin cheesy cheesy
For where, wink I still dey Genesis grin

2 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by ARIZONA123(m): 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2016
[quote author=loopman post=50725739][/quote]. Balogun. Are u still into this e-thuggery? Common you are too old for this man
Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by osita76(m): 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
mrhansome12:
Ogidi/Ogbunike axis, FG should do quick repair the federal Royal cus this state road is overstretched
the state government really tried on the construction of this road because it helps to alleviate the sufferings of road users that uses it as alternative to the failed Enugu/Onitsha dual carriage way
Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by omoyowa: 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2016
Henrydone:
Which state does'nt have residential building, i still don't get the essence of this thread, i really expect to c infrastructural development not all this residents that can be found even in the most remote village.

What do you understand by infrastructure....
those houses have borehole water.,electricity,roads, and d residents can afford hospital bill.,so what else do you understand by infrastructure....
...in d east,people create their infrastructure and environment unlike d west where da wait for government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by omoyowa: 3:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
aresssa:
Any government overstretched by these ordinary village houses or any kind of houses is worthless and should pack up shop.

The OP obviously just want to see the houses in his village.

Very senseless and meaningless thread I must say.

show us d one in your village...if at all you still remember your village....
I don't want to see brown roof abeg..
If your city is like this,who know how your village will be

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by omoyowa: 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
Henrydone:
Yeh those are legacy building existing for aeons, still there to showcase the cities ancient civilization when u still build hut and cover them with tahtch roof.Try get through niger bridge and get to c residentials in SW u just can't beat the reach.

My friend,stop deceiving yourself....southwest have a long way to go in terms of development and structure minus Lagos.....
Brown roof is scattered all over your cities... and here you are talking long stories

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Ex-governor Turaki In Court Today, Remanded In Kuje Prison / Soldiers Recover Explosive Vest Thrown By Suicide Bomber In Borno River. Photos / Is Bukola Saraki Senate The Best Senate President Nigeria Ever Had?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.