Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo (21268 Views)

Why Buhari Is Seen To Be Underperforming, His Govt Is Hijacked - Lawal Idris / Buhari’s Govt Is Shameless For Talking About 2019 — Junaid Mohammed / 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Fremancipation: 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
@investnow2013

I appreciate your numerous contributions but those school pictures that you posted has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. There are other Anambra thread that those picture belong in. Please modify your post in order not to further derail this thread. Thanks
Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Yyeske(m): 6:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
Fremancipation:

Lagos will continue to progress and develop as long as it remains tolerant and open for business.

Abuja on the other hand will die a natural death once oil becomes worthless. Its economy is very artificial and oil based. It has no sustainable industry.

Overall, Anambra has the potential as a State to surpass both cites within 2 decades if the intitiative, the will and the drive is there. We just need leaders with vision and clear roadmap.
Nothing more to add here, you hit the nail on the head

2 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by ARIZONA123(m): 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
Yyeske:
No, I'm Zulu from South Africa

And like seriously guy, are you human?
. I thought as much. How is the Zulu king?
Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Yyeske(m): 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2016
ARIZONA123:
. I thought as much. How is the Zulu king?
He's good and how's Igboland and hope you reside there too?
Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by ARIZONA123(m): 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
WIZGUY69:

You are really confused....wink
Your photographer friend posted picture's of Awka & Onitsha GRA (which is always the most beautiful place in a city) and you are here posting sh*t....
. Post Ibadam GRA let the whole forum see and stop gushing out spit like a ninny. Oponu

1 Like

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by MarysMeal: 6:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
omoyowa:

Oshogbo weed at work........
I wish I had d best medication for your illment

Keep living in fools paradise. Even chino will curse u for saying he is an afonja. Can't u see how he have ignore u here and other threads u keeping on quoting him and screaming afonja.

@ Yyeske, please ignore Arizona123 for the sake of this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Yyeske(m): 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
MarysMeal:

Keep living in fools paradise. Even chino will course u for saying he is an afonja. Can't u see how he have ignore u here and other threads u keeping on quoting him and screaming afonja.

I will bro
Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by ARIZONA123(m): 6:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
Yyeske:
He's good and how's Igboland?
. Igboland is good except some never do wells like the quoted who always oppose the progress of d land. But time shall come when such people will be taken care of. Peace!
Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Yyeske(m): 6:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
Umu Omambala, ebe ka unu no biko
Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by ARIZONA123(m): 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2016
MarysMeal:

Keep living in fools paradise. Even chino will curse u for saying he is an afonja. Can't u see how he have ignore u here and other threads u keeping on quoting him and screaming afonja.

. What is wrong with this boy? Shebi you wan cry abi? Ok. Cc:therevelation2,Dayokanu,kunleolotun
Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Yyeske(m): 6:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
, biko don't be distracted from your good job here, very well appreciated but where you dey na?

2 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by scolex1(m): 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
oweniwe:
Nobody should quote me again on this thread pls... wink

Thank you. smiley
u need help
Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Yyeske(m): 7:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
Some are so pained seeing pictures they they thought were Maitama or Asokoro in Abuja and VGC, Banana Island, Lekki phase 2 in Lagos not knowing it's pix of a surburb of Onitsha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2016
Awka is developing very fast, when you go to Nodu, Okpuno, Ifite, Ngozika and Awka GRA these areas are developing fast, although state government are trying their best, but there more to do

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by WIZGUY69(m): 7:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

And Onitsha isn't a capital city.
Can you post pics of Ogbomosho, oyo, ile Ife GRAs?
Let's not talk of the shanties there.

A very good sign of your inferiority complex. . cool
until I post pictures here before I prove my point? cheesy the whole world knows that SW & SE ain't mate in all aspect of development. You can keep posting pic. .coz it's your job

2 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by WIZGUY69(m): 7:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
Alltl these hamlets should be compared with Ondo town.... not conurbations like Ibadan or Lagos...
till eternity', Awka or whatever can never compete with those aforementioned cities in anything

2 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by loopman: 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
Yyeske:
Some are so pained seeing pictures they they thought were Maitama or Asokoro in Abuja and VGC, Banana Island, Lekki phase 2 in Lagos not knowing it's pix of a surburb of Onitsha

This sort of silly comment can only earn you likes on NL from your fellow tribalists
Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Fremancipation: 7:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
Back to the original Topic on Taxes and Rapid Development:

Anambra can inject $1billion each year to build critical infrastructures with very good and surgical financial planning. We haven't even scratch the surface when it comes to IGR.

1) Taxes
Cooperate Tax of 2% to 3% of company Profit.
Property Tax yearly of minimum of N1000 to maximum of N10,000.
Sales tax or VAT of 1% to 2% of all goods and services.

2) Diaspora Bond

3) Development FUND including the establishment of a developmental bank

4) PPP- Partnership between private and public sector on BOT (build-operate-transfer) basis to build infrastructures. I can go on and on.

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Yyeske(m): 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
loopman:

This sort of silly comment can only earn you likes on NL from your fellow tribalists
Story, upload aerial and ground pictures of your place. Don't be an emergency Lagosian, I need those from your home state. Obviously, you are intimidated and scurrying for support. Hope we've been able to school some of you who never crossed the niger river

4 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
WIZGUY69:
[s]Alltl these hamlets should be compared with Ondo town.... not conurbations like Ibadan or Lagos...
till eternity', Awka or whatever can never compete with those aforementioned cities in anything [/s]
Probably Ibadan in Brazil not the one in Nigeria grin , Akure and Ondo town can only be compare to Ekwulobia in Anambra, you can open thread for that, all you can show are UI buildings,Mapo hall, three skycrappers nothing, Ibandan were 95% of the city is covered with brown roof houses, I have been to all southwestern states non come close to Anambra except Lagos that was developed by all, you can deceive those who don't know these areas you mentioned, can you open thread and show us skyline of were common people live in Ibadan

6 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2016
WIZGUY69:

until I post pictures here before I prove my point? cheesy the whole world knows that SW & SE ain't mate in all aspect of development. You can keep posting pic. .coz it's your job

Na person wey neva see your abandoned villages.
They look like war ruins

4 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by omoyowa: 9:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
MarysMeal:

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by omoyowa: 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
MarysMeal:

Chino is a complete Afonja......
I don't want to curse you to avoid ban....
just like it or flush out
Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by ChimaAdeoye: 9:51pm On Nov 03, 2016
[size=14pt]Chai! See response!

@ Op Why nah?

Why make ndi afonjo to seriously consider hugging a transformer?
[/size]

1 Like

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
Johnnyessence:
but onitsha no get university now or college of education hmmmmmmmmmmm even polytechnic they no get. Wetin happen hmm
What's so special about them having it? You don't want other areas to develop
Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by omoyowa: 10:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
WIZGUY69:

Are u OK.....
Which whole world.,
where are you better off d southeast....
in sports
in education
in entertainment
in commerce
in indigenous industry
in science and technology
you and your northern brothers are just better of d southeast in blackmailing, propagandist politics,divide and rule....

1 Like

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by omoyowa: 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
WIZGUY69:

picture speak louder than voice and online propaganda....
common salary,you people cannot pay...
common duplex,you people can not build....
hunger region

4 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
omo afonjas post pictures of your villages una no gree, leave us make we de showcase our individual achievements una say no una be witch ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by omoyowa: 10:07pm On Nov 03, 2016
WIZGUY69:

imagine,where d afonjas live in d 21st century....
look at d kind of students you have

1 Share

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by omoyowa: 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
WIZGUY69:

just look at where you are typing this trash from
Afonjaism is a big disease

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by ArabMopol(m): 10:11pm On Nov 03, 2016
Anambra amaka..... proudly Oba

4 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by omoyowa: 10:11pm On Nov 03, 2016
WIZGUY69:

look at how we roll in d east....
can you feel d student swag

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Protest In Osogbo Over Insecurity / Court Orders Ganduje To Pay Jaafar Jaafar, Company N800,000 / Andy Uba Denies Kidnapping Ngige In 2003

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.