Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo (21271 Views)

Why Buhari Is Seen To Be Underperforming, His Govt Is Hijacked - Lawal Idris / Buhari’s Govt Is Shameless For Talking About 2019 — Junaid Mohammed / 12 Things Buhari Govt Is Putting In Place To Revive Nigerian Economy - Adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by BigIyanga: 12:55am On Nov 03, 2016
Yyeske:
Just keep quiet or open a thread for your state
Haba!! Wetin, how can somebody not mention some valid points?? We have to jettison this attitude that an observation or difference in opinion is " hating"

1 Like

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Henrydone: 12:58am On Nov 03, 2016
basilo102:

bros, you are showing university. Onitsha and Nnewi will assimilate all villages lying in between to meet each other at OBA. This is picture of Oba and all the villages are like this
Look at how you sound "All villages lying in "in that same cubby hole called SE from an open mind perception it is a shame to be chattel villages in that small region .

2 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by basilo102: 12:58am On Nov 03, 2016
Henrydone:
Go ask your Oxford dictionary, Now I got your problem simple basic education.
oga, you are running from pillar to post. i have shown you "infrastructructure" of Ife university counterpart in the East. Now stick to the topic of the thread

4 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by basilo102: 1:00am On Nov 03, 2016
Henrydone:
Look at how you sound "All villages lying in "in that same cubby hole called SE from an open mind perception it is a shame to be chattel villages in that small region .
oga, what exactly is your point.

3 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Henrydone: 1:06am On Nov 03, 2016
basilo102:

oga, what exactly is your point.
My point is showing individuals residential labeling it as government achievement is nothing but a smelly delusional display specially on politics section.
Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by basilo102: 1:09am On Nov 03, 2016
Henrydone:
My point is showing individuals residential labeling it as government achievement is nothing but a smelly delusional display specially on politics section.
who labelled them as government achievement?? you are very unstable bro

11 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Henrydone: 1:13am On Nov 03, 2016
basilo102:

who labelled them as government achievement?? you are very unstable bro
Remind me the title of the tread
Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by basilo102: 1:19am On Nov 03, 2016
Henrydone:
Remind me the title of the tread
read the content of the thread and not the title alone. Anambra govt is being overstretched because there is rapid building up of places that were bushes a few years back. Thats the summary of what the op posted. don't be lazy dude

12 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Blue3k(m): 2:40am On Nov 03, 2016
oweniwe:
The most painful thing Is that nobody will be living in most of those housed throughout the year because their owners are based in Lagos, abuja or abroad.

There are lots of those empty big buildings in awka.

The owners don't rent them out to make small killing. I'm guessing they don't have mortgage to worry about.
Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by aresssa: 3:00am On Nov 03, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Can we see your village houses?

What's my village got to do with anything? I don't even remember getting into any village competition with you and your village...

Curb your inferiority complex...

1 Like

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by aresssa: 3:03am On Nov 03, 2016
Blue3k:

The owners don't rent them out to make small killing. I'm guessing they don't have mortgage to worry about.

Or the owners are in prison in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysian and so on or already executed...

3 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by nwabobo: 4:12am On Nov 03, 2016
GenBuhari:
You missed my point.

It is individual wealth on display; Where is the infrastructure being developed by state govt? That is my question.

Well, we can't afford to lose on both sides, can we?

5 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by PentiumProf: 6:13am On Nov 03, 2016
Henrydone:
This are notable infrastructure in ife not all this nonsense residential

Ife
Why are you including obafemi Awolowo university
Do you want us to start posting photos of our universities

5 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by PentiumProf: 6:15am On Nov 03, 2016
aresssa:

Or the owners are in prison in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysian and so on or already executed...
Aresas clone you have come again to spew rubbish on this thread
I thought hunger have killed you after Aregbe refused to pay you your wages

5 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by plenitude(m): 6:46am On Nov 03, 2016
Presidiotbuhari:

^^^
Typical! Will u guys ever get it, this is neither town nor city, rather someones villages and one should not cut down every tree in his compound/ village simply because he built fine houses.

Although, I understand in ur part of the devide. Fine buldings are restricted to towns and cities while ur villages are left with mud houses and dillapidated brown roof buildings. I'm sorry, in igboland it is not so. Igbos builds the best in their homes/villages which will be their permanent abode until they return back to their creator.
your opinion though.
Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by orimsam: 6:52am On Nov 03, 2016
Henrydone:
bro pls leave all this people alone. They always believe they are in competition with SW. Abi who no get work wey go dey snap house upandan.

3 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:53am On Nov 03, 2016
basilo102:

bros, you are showing university. Onitsha and Nnewi will assimilate all villages lying in between to meet each other at OBA. This is picture of Oba and all the villages are like this

Imagine posting OAU, a Fg structure, to pass for Ife.
Did anybody post UNIZIK, UNN and co here?
Losers

9 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by mpianya39(m): 6:53am On Nov 03, 2016
Henrydone:
All this na huts for where lagos and ibadan dey.

lagos boy grin
Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:54am On Nov 03, 2016
aresssa:

What's my village got to do with anything? I don't even remember getting into any village competition with you and your village...

Curb your inferiority complex...
And what are you here for, if your village ain't finer?

11 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Adiola(f): 7:01am On Nov 03, 2016
GenBuhari:
Obiano claims to be doing things in agriculture, I would like to see more pictorial evidence of this.
nta shoshowed it yesterday or is nta lying

4 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by freeze001(f): 7:05am On Nov 03, 2016
orimsam:
bro pls leave all this people alone. They always believe they are in competition with SW. Abi who no get work wey go dey snap house upandan.

Did the op invite interventions from the SW to compare? If someone decides to talk of his observations in his state with pictorial support how is that competition with the SW or anywhere else?

11 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by loopman: 7:05am On Nov 03, 2016
When you have very low self esteem, these are the kinds of threads that you push to NL.
Non-Igbos should please leave this thread. Soon it will become a competition of who has most residential buildings among the Igbo states.
Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by chinolization: 7:06am On Nov 03, 2016
Following.. cool
Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by loopman: 7:06am On Nov 03, 2016
freeze001:

Did the op invite interventions from the SW to compare? If someone decides to talk of his observations in his state with pictorial support how is that competition with the SW or anywhere else?

You didnt invite, but one of your idiots first mentioned Afonja.
Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Adiola(f): 7:11am On Nov 03, 2016
GenBuhari:
You missed my point.

It is individual wealth on display; Where is the infrastructure being developed by state govt? That is my question.
have you why politicians still campaign with light and road after 54years of independence ,nigerians are interested in what they see ,what about those invisible moves that drives the economy you see the level you nigerians still reason anambra govt has passed that level .it now create business friendly environment for business to thrive come on peter obi did all or do u want repetition of duties come on dude stop shiiting me

5 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by freeze001(f): 7:11am On Nov 03, 2016
aresssa:

That's a very uncharitable thing to say, you are clearly lumping all owners of unoccupied buildings as criminals and that is totally wrong. DO u not have empty buildings in your state, in Lagos, Abuja and co? Where are the owners and occupants? Used or locked up for rituals?

The point is, everyone can be petty but going around with fallacious stereotypes do u no good and only identify u as an insecure hater. Do unto others as u would have done to u.

6 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by meccuno: 7:12am On Nov 03, 2016
loopman:

and that is good enough reason to jump in uninvited? And we wonder who has low self esteem. Can't you just mind. Your business for once?

3 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by freeze001(f): 7:18am On Nov 03, 2016
loopman:

Actually, this was the first distasteful intervention by 'one of your idiots' on the thread. This poster is a typical yoruba known for spamming every thread that discusses Igbo land in any positive light.
aresa:
lol @ village activities..

9 Likes

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:48am On Nov 03, 2016
loopman:
When you have very low self esteem, these are the kinds of threads that you push to NL.
Non-Igbos should please leave this thread. Soon it will become a competition of who has most residential buildings among the Igbo states.
Bro no vex we are proud of our achievements if you are proud of yours why not open a thread for it. if you don't like this thread nobody invite you so you are free to leave or open your own, you get villages in your state

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by munas: 8:12am On Nov 03, 2016
oweniwe:
The most painful thing Is that nobody will be living in most of those housed throughout the year because their owners are based in Lagos, abuja or abroad.

There are lots of those empty big buildings in awka.

were are the ownersof All the empty building at Lekki in lagos
Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by loopman: 8:16am On Nov 03, 2016
Ucheosefoh:
Bro no vex we are proud of our achievements if you are proud of yours why not open a thread for it. if you don't like this thread nobody invite you so you are free to leave or open your own, you get villages in your state

freeze001:

Actually, this was the first distasteful intervention by 'one of your idiots' on the thread. This poster is a typical yoruba known for spamming every thread that discusses Igbo land in any positive light.

meccuno:
and that is good enough reason to jump in uninvited? And we wonder who has low self esteem. Can't you just mind. Your business for once?

You all are free to keep mustubartting here on to massage your ego if it pays your bills. I'm sure none of the owners of the residential buildings you all are jumping around here is on this thread l.

1 Like

Re: I Guess Anambra State Govt Is Been Over Stretched photo by mrhansome12(m): 8:21am On Nov 03, 2016
Ogidi/Ogbunike axis, FG should do quick repair the federal Royal cus this state road is overstretched

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri / Gov Adeleke’s Daughter, Uncle Not In Nominees List – Spokesperson / Boko Haram Invades Damasak Market In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.