Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) (28012 Views)

COVID-19: Daily Sunnah Duas (prayers) For the Prevention And Protection / How To Drink Water According To Sunnah / How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 03, 2016
Occurstaem:

As salam alaykum. I hope this is not late. I applied to Unilorin but not yet admitted. Please help a brother.

Wa alaykum salaam, sincerely there is nothing I can do...
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by carinmom(f): 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Really? Okay go to sura al-takaathur, the first ayah, at the end of the ayah after reading what shape does your mouth form? How bout the second?

Hope you know how to memorize? Because doing hifdh is highly needed in these.

Okay, ALHAAKUMUT TAKAATHUR........the mouth forms the shape of an O.

The second one i can't really say.

As for memorization, i don't have any issue with that.
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
carinmom:

Okay, ALHAAKUMUT TAKAATHUR........the mouth forms the shape of an O.

The second one i can't really say.

You still need tajweed be dat o, although it's impressive that you know the basics, for the second your mouth forms kind of rectangle.

As for memorization, i don't have any issue with that.

Hmm, then you are game.
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by carinmom(f): 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:

You still need tajweed be dat o, although it's impressive that you know the basics, for the second your mouth forms kind of rectangle.

Hmm, then you are game.
j

You are right because even though i can remember some of the basics, there are still others that i can't remember now. I follow most of the rules when reciting the Quran especially those that i mentioned in my previous post smiley
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2016
carinmom:
j

You are right because even though i can remember some of the basics, there are still others that i can't remember now. I follow most of the rules when reciting the Quran especially those that i mentioned in my previous post smiley

Great! Atleast faatima will learn from you.
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by carinmom(f): 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Great! Atleast faatima will learn from you.

Really? Don't make my head swell o grin

Anyway thanks smiley
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
carinmom:

Really? Don't make my head swell o grin

Anyway thanks smiley

I'm serious, and yes faatimah is lucky to have you, there are many mothers who have nothing to offer their kids islamically, the basic thing is, a child's first teacher should be the parents especially the mum.
Re: Sunnah University Nigeria And Manara Company: Things You Should Know (Pics) by gratitudetech: 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
busar:
No, I don't. It used to fall on Madrasah time then. They teach in yoruba. The madrasah is on Lagos Street off tapa. The first building by your left
the lecture is from 10am to zuhr,try attend after modrasah beside Dr's Alqo to me is also a modrosah
muwato ima'm molik for fiq and hida'yatul mustefeed by shayk Solih Fowza'n for tawheed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eid Mubarak / Lunar Eclipse: See What The Prophet Instructed Us To Do? / Sultan Declares Friday Sallah Day, Urges Muslims To Pray In Mosques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.