Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 (50024 Views)

Donation Hub Will Soon Crash!!! Be Warned / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Please Help Me, My Mmm Account Has Been Blocked For No Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by drss2(m): 9:56am On Nov 03, 2016
why do i have d feeling dat op created dis thread to help crash mmm its like there's a conspiracy to make sure mmm does not see d light of day. is it by fire by force dat mmm must crash all dis post against mmm looks like a desperate attempt to discourage pipul from doing mmm. even though am not an mmm investor, pipul should be allowed to invest their monies wia they want to invest. after all, every business venture is full of risk.

6 Likes

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by michaelke(m): 10:06am On Nov 03, 2016
please i need ur advice i have an MMM account and i just opened one for my cousin who is also my name sake but after reading ur story i had to close my cousins account but my fear now is that i have already pledge 20k in my own account and MMM might match me soon. should i go on with the payment(provide help)
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by SeunWedsLinda(m): 10:10am On Nov 03, 2016
Hello all. I created a different account with different bank meaning the account number is different but one of the account names tallies with the account name of my old MMM account. I'm yet to be matched tho. Please will MMM block me after I have made the payment(provided help)?
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by SeunWedsLinda(m): 10:13am On Nov 03, 2016
michaelke:
please i need ur advice i have an MMM account and i just opened one for my cousin who is also my name sake but after reading ur story i had to close my cousins account but my fear now is that i have already pledge 20k in my own account and MMM might match me soon. should i go on with the payment(provide help)
I'm in the same dilemma
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by toideve(m): 10:27am On Nov 03, 2016
michaelke:

One thing you guys should know is this, as an ordinary participant, you don't have the right to login to another participant's PO. If you do this, the system assumes that you own the two accounts cos they were operated on the same IP address.

Secondly, do not allow family members registered under you to provide help more than you. If they must pledge more than you, they must do it from your own PO.

Do not operate more than one account else all the accounts would be placed on moratorium.

This OP registered another account in the name of cousin's account. The CRO went through the case and found out that he defaulted. Normally MMM don't block people for opening multiple accounts, they just put the accounts on moratorium. For the OP to be blocked, that means he has done something else that he has failed to tell us.

Your 189k is peanut so don't come here and cry foul. You defaulted and people like you needs to be kicked out so as to make this system work for us all.

MMM Pays!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by mancheeutd(m): 10:51am On Nov 03, 2016
I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM.
MY BROTHER REGISTERED WITH 20K AND TOLD ME A ABOUT IT SO I REGISTERED UNDER HIM AND PROVIDED 500K
THIS WAS DONE INNOCENTLY BECAUSE HE DID CONVINCE ME AND ITS COOL IF HE GETS HIS REFERRAL BONUS
SHOULD I CONTINUE OR ABORT, ITS BEEN 6 DAYS SINCE I REGISTERED .

I WILL APPRECIATE YOUR QUICK RESPONSE AS AM ABOUT TO CANCEL MY REQUEST
toideve:

One thing you guys should know is this, as an ordinary participant, you don't have the right to login to another participant's PO. If you do this, the system assumes that you own the two accounts cos they were operated on the same IP address.

Secondly, do not allow family members registered under you to provide help more than you. If they must pledge more than you, they must do it from your own PO.

Do not operate more than one account else all the accounts would be placed on moratorium.

This OP registered another account in the name of cousin's account. The CRO went through the case and found out that he defaulted. Normally MMM don't block people for opening multiple accounts, they just put the accounts on moratorium. For the OP to be blocked, that means he has done something else that he has failed to tell us.

Your 189k is peanut so don't come here and cry foul. You defaulted and people like you needs to be kicked out so as to make this system work for us all.

MMM Pays!
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by chuksmad(m): 10:51am On Nov 03, 2016
Limaet2016:

After Verification of My Identity...
they refused to reply...
Then next this...
OP, what i want to understand, did you use your bank account number to open an account for your cousin? or did you use your cousin own bank account number to open the account for him?
Because if you use your bank account number to open both your account and your cousin's account, i think you have broken the rule, hence the blockage
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 03, 2016
Limaet2016:

Why not just stop assumption for once and face the truth... I uploaded my ID card...
Yet they say it's not me... ??
can i.tell you the truth sir... im helping six people manage their account on my phone and none of them is having any issue cos they all have different bank details... Try analyze where d problem is and write support again

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by VOJA(m): 11:59am On Nov 03, 2016
Pierocash:
If u are interested send me ur full name,phone number,bank details and i wil register u for free.
U cn start growing ur money right from this very moment while the money is stil with u.

Please what's the minimum amount for registration?
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by toideve(m): 12:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
mancheeutd:

I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM.
MY BROTHER REGISTERED WITH 20K AND TOLD ME A ABOUT IT SO I REGISTERED UNDER HIM AND PROVIDED 500K
THIS WAS DONE INNOCENTLY BECAUSE HE DID CONVINCE ME AND ITS COOL IF HE GETS HIS REFERRAL BONUS
SHOULD I CONTINUE OR ABORT, ITS BEEN 6 DAYS SINCE I REGISTERED .

I WILL APPRECIATE YOUR QUICK RESPONSE AS AM ABOUT TO CANCEL MY REQUEST

Please cancel the request and do it from your brother's PO.

1 Like

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by abiambo(m): 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
are you sure the Government did not pay you to spreaD this propaganda here.
you are foolish for you to come here and say mmm is a scam wen even you have confirmed that you have been getting money since july.
the greed in you has finally caught up with you , u want all the referals for yourself . oboy go sleep jor

1 Like

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Pierocash(m): 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
VOJA:

Please what's the minimum amount for registration?
the minimum is 1k,and maximum is 2.2m
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by DozieInc(m): 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
toideve:
Oga! You broke the rules and now you have been kicked out and all of a sudden the system is scam. MMM should be clapping for you because you are what exactly?

You were even compounding your mavros out of greed. You clearly violated the rules... now that the hammer has fallen on you MMM is now scam abi? Come out open and tell us exactly what you did.

Only our actions and in actions can crash MMM.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Macaulay10(m): 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
Pls am a new participant........ I used my cousin bank account details to register for MMM which is funded by me and am in possession of the ATM......so the problem is i used my name and my email to register.....so i don't know if there will be any problem if want to GH or any problem at all
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by loosecanon50(m): 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2016
My friends and MMMites,

There are two things to note here:

1) The OP either is either an agent out to rubbish MMM in the face of prospective newbies, because nothing which he said has made any sense to me. I am of this opinion because if he is aware of the rules and is also aware that he broke them, then why claim MMM is a scam?

2) The Ops money is not gone except he is unable to provide true IDs for the tWo accts which were involved in this dubious act. As soon as he can provide ID of the owners of his account and the other account to the CRO/Admin, his funds would be released immediately. But as punishment, depending on what is really the problem here (if he was using his bank account on two accts OR sharing his bank account with his brother), one of them may loose their marvros completely. These rules are there and I would post them at the end.

MMM has rules. Binding rules which every participant has to be exposed to before joining.

You cannot have two accounts on the system: This refers exclusively to them who use the same bank requisites in two different MMM accts. Believe you me, MMM system is too smart to be played like that.

A word of advice to MMMites, If at all you would want to register a relative under you, pls skip the surname. Thats my observation anyway. Register the person without the surname, the middle name is just okay. Afterall before payment is made, if your payer needs confirmation, he/she can always call you to confirm your banking details. That will make life more easier for you.

MMM is a fair community and tries to give every participant fair opportunity to participate, that is why the law on Participant relative's Ph'ing more than you who registered him/her under urself, was created. MMM does not wish to encourage a notion that it can be a family business.

If at all u really have to use the surname when registering a relative, pls stick to the rules, or alternatively have him/her register under a neutral person with no relation to your family surname.

FOR THEM HO DO NOT KNOW THE FULL RULES, Read this pls:

1, DO NOT HAVE MORE THAN ONE ACCOUNT

2, DO NOT CREATE FAKE ACCOUNTS FOR REFERRAL BONUSES

3, DO NOT USE WRONG PHONE NUMBER OR BANKING DETAILS

4, ALWAYS USE YOUR CORRECT DETAILS

5, DO NOT ALLOW YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS TO PH MORE THAN YOU

6, DO NOT PH WITHOUT HAVING THE MONEY ALREADY

7, DO NOT ABUSE YOUR MANAGER

8, DO NOT LOAD FAKE PAYMENT PROOFS

9, DO NOT DELAY IN PAYING YOUR DONATION

10, DO NOT HACK INTO PEOPLE'S ACCOUNT

11, ALWAYS LOGIN REGULARLY AND YOU CAN LEARN MORE ABOUT MMM BY TAKING PART IN MMM GUIDERS SCHOOL

12. NEVER EVER FOR ANY REASON TRY TO ALTER YOUR BANKING DETAILS, LEAVE IT AS IT WAS WHEN U REGISTERED FOR MMM

VIOLATIONS OF ONE OR MORE OF THESE RULES MAY LEAD TO TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT BLOCKAGE.

With regards,

Stanley Chukuma

4 Likes

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by Elegantdiva: 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2016
someone pls advice me better...I registered last week wensday .up till now I av not been merged..I'd everything OK?
secondly, someone told me if you allow your money to stay up to 4eeekd after been merge,MMM will take back their bonus .could it be true? I will appreciate if someone expln how it works to me. thanks
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by loosecanon50(m): 3:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
Macaulay10:
Pls am a new participant........ I used my cousin bank account details to register for MMM which is funded by me and am in possession of the ATM......so the problem is i used my name and my email to register.....so i don't know if there will be any problem if want to GH or any problem at all

There wont really be a problem from the system. Where there may be problem is if your payees refuse to make payment for fear of your name not matching with the name of your banking details. If your name is anything close to what the bank bears as account name, then you are in the clear. Whatever the case, i dont think you really have anything to bother about, but pls contact your guider to advise u better. A word of advice, try to get your own bank account, your guider would probably tell u the same too. But follow up with him, u may have to write to support in due course to apply for a change to your banking information, never every try to do or alter anything in your P.O without first informing your Guider and the CRO, especially with cases having to do with changing of banking details.

Rgards

Stanley Chukwuma

1 Like

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by loosecanon50(m): 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2016
Elegantdiva:
someone pls advice me better...I registered last week wensday .up till now I av not been merged..I'd everything OK?
secondly, someone told me if you allow your money to stay up to 4eeekd after been merge,MMM will take back their bonus .could it be true? I will appreciate if someone expln how it works to me. thanks

yes everything is okay Diva,

Please allow up to 2-3weeks from the day you made your request, to get paired. It doesnt matter if your oder delays, your marvro will still appreciate normally as it should. As soon as your marvro reads confiirmed and turns green, all ur bonuss will be available normally. Get this! even if your order come in 3weeks from your ph request, as soon as u made payment and u are confirmed, you will still be able to gh by the next week being the 4th week (totaling 30days still), so you do not need to be alarmed.

For your 2nd quest. Your registration bonus stays available to you except u Get help before your 30days is complete. You will be able to get all your bonus along with your funds + your regular 30% when your 30days elapses.

Regards

Stanley Chukwuma

1 Like

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by ikbnice(m): 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
loosecanon50:

yes everything is okay Diva,

Please allow up to 2-3weeks from the day you made your request, to get paired. It doesnt matter if your oder delays, your marvro will still appreciate normally as it should. As soon as your marvro reads confiirmed and turns green, all ur bonuss will be available normally. Get this! even if your order come in 3weeks from your ph request, as soon as u made payment and u are confirmed, you will still be able to gh by the next week being the 4th week (totaling 30days still), so you do not need to be alarmed.

For your 2nd quest. Your registration bonus stays available to you except u Get help before your 30days is complete. You will be able to get all your bonus along with your funds + your regular 30% when your 30days elapses.

Regards

Stanley Chukwuma
what happens if am merged with someone who uses a bank I cnt have access to.
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by olayinex(m): 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
hi everyone, am new to dis MMM stuff, I was introduced to it last month which I got registered by a frd, nw I have PH but am scare with all dis issues of scam, scam wahala Pls can some one put my mind in a good state about it cos am afraid of it.. I don't want to lose all Wat I got
Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by tomnmenace(m): 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
toideve:

MMM Pays!

cool

I think the op registered another account in the name of his cousin but placed his(op's) own bank details in place of his cousin's.
I don't see how else you could be banned.

2 Likes

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by toideve(m): 4:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
tomnmenace:

cool

I think the op registered another account in the name of his cousin but placed his(op's) own bank details in place of his cousin's.
I don't see how else you could be banned.

He defaulted and he still had the nerve to call MMM scam. This stuff is even on naij.com. They would stop at nothing to see MMM crash but they would crash before MMM for sure. I hope he gets blocked again if he goes ahead to register again.

1 Like

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by loosecanon50(m): 5:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
ikbnice:
what happens if am merged with someone who uses a bank I cnt have access to.

place a call to the person as well as his/her guider, to get the confirmed details, its possible a mistake or an omission was made while filling their bank details during registration. And be sure their details match with their beneficiary name, before you proceed with any payment. Otherwise write support and report the issue to them. There is a predefined topic for solving issues like this, which u could select as your title subject while creating a new ticket to the CRO.

Regards

Stanley Chukwuma

1 Like

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by loosecanon50(m): 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
toideve:

He defaulted and he still had the nerve to call MMM scam. This stuff is even on naij.com. They would stop at nothing to see MMM crash but they would crash before MMM for sure. I hope he gets blocked again if he goes ahead to register again.

the guy is a mere learner, he should go and try another style..

1 Like

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by loosecanon50(m): 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
olayinex:
hi everyone, am new to dis MMM stuff, I was introduced to it last month which I got registered by a frd, nw I have PH but am scare with all dis issues of scam, scam wahala Pls can some one put my mind in a good state about it cos am afraid of it.. I don't want to lose all Wat I got

There is nothing to be scared of. There is nothing to be scammed about. MMM operates by participant to particapant bank accounts. As i have seen, U have made a PH request, When ur order comes, and you do not make payment, you would be blocked after 48hrs. And your order would be sent to someone else. At the end, you have wasted your time, time which you ought to have made 30% extra with.

If you understand the principle of MMM (which is that, there is no central box where anyone's money is going: but fellow participant to participant), then you know that, MMM is plain and has no hidden agendas. Your referal ought to have explained this to you clearer, there is nothing to be afraid of. Mind you I made a payment of 220k for a PH today to fellow participants, pls find attached.

Bless you.

2 Likes

Re: People Warned Me About This Mmm, Now My Account Has Been Blocked With #189,000 by SeunWedsLinda(m): 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
Guys please help. I am an ordinary participant. I have 3 persons as my referrals and I keep logging into their various accounts interchangeably. Problem is. I don't know if my referrals will experience op's current predicament after they must have provided help. I'm worried about the IP address now. Someone please tell me nothing's wrong shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Maryam Shetty Mocks MMM Over Its Closure. PICS / Man Who Drank Insecticide Over MMM Crash Speaks: "I lost N750,000" / MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.