Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid (12414 Views)

The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid / Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy / Did You Have This Kind Of Parent As A Kid? How Did You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Berbierklaus(f): 6:17am On Nov 06, 2016
aflyingbird:
dis guy probably has lots of mails by now from.women on NL n from fb . someone like him turns out to be a serial cheat cus if he finds a woman he still gon b chatting wiv or seeing d other women .
Gbam....

The gullible I too wise Naija girls will pour like ants on sugar into the OPs mail,and get burnt,To me, men like this are dangerous and I don't do dangerous grin
If it's not love it's not real.

PS: everyone is entitled to what they want,I don't fault this one bit.

6 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Viking007(m): 6:52am On Nov 06, 2016
undecided

5 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by daddytime(m): 7:12am On Nov 06, 2016
Viking007:
undecided

Na you get time to respond to them my brother..make dem dey there dey show us say dem sabi blow grammar yet dey contradict demselves upandan. To get my drift,just read the poster above you's comment but this time from bottom up,you'll understand how its best to just ignore them.
The next you'll hear is one has got a foul mouth bla bla bla

2 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 06, 2016
automatix:

LMAO...

I don't drink nor smoke.
My company are money chasers, we discuss ways to move forward in our daily lives. Strategies and we don't believe in working for anyone.
My dressing are simple and I don't keep much friends.
I am not ugly, neither am I short.

But you see, I don't give signals of the content of my character because i feel that is the job of the girls to find out themselves. Heck, I have 3 girls running after me after discovering one or two things about me.--talk about judging a book its cover is where they get it all wrong. I even have one whom I forcefully said "Hey this who I am, not loser but I hustle my own money", "I am not what you think I am" and also helped her a few times with money while serving and now she is all cool and loving, after turning me down for long lol.

I don't crack jokes, except I am already close to you and that's when you will even recommend I join an acting group lol.

I believe in being open, maybe too serious but funny enough, I discovered that flirting works with most ladies than being straightforward or straight to the point. So ma'am, I will say yes, ladies aren't only crazy but stupid!

The girl I met on facebook is the first among the rest that has been a bit calm when I called her but I am not sure what approach to adopt now when we meet next month. Whether to be straight up or be friendly and flirty.

Mind you, I am not your everyday dude who chase anything in skirt.

You talked something being wrong with me but in most cases, it's this girls with their low IQ and ground level reasoning capacity that has problem.

Why do you feel the need to explain yourself and convince them of who you are? They are bit doing you any favours by datig you. On the contrary its you doing them a favour. Hold your head up high and stop casting your pearls at swine

1 Like

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 06, 2016
daddytime:

No time even reading from the all-knowing critics..my request is straight forward enough. An aye for the interested and a nay for the uniterested. The ayes can do me a mail while we take it up from there while the nays can keep their opinions and take a quiet walk. Very simple!

Correct guy...

2 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 06, 2016
daddytime:

ooo puhleaseee save your spews for your decent plus self respecting self.

Hahahahahah
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 06, 2016
daddytime:

grin grin[b] keep professionally helping yourself[/b] and leave me the heck alone..my life,my decisions. Your business,i seem not to get. undecided

See the kind of person someone will open leg to collect a child from grin

I'm sure one desperado has contacted you already, go and sow your seed as you please, what's it got to do with me anyway(pukes over thread)

3 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by daddytime(m): 8:38am On Nov 06, 2016
[size=8pt][/size]
Pidgin2:

See the kind of person someone will open leg to collect a child from grin

I'm sure one desperado has contacted you already, go and sow your seed as you please, what's it got to do with me anyway(pukes over thread)
grin grin grin grin
grin the best you'd ever get from me,madam i must comment.

7 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by automatix: 10:04am On Nov 06, 2016
Babzilla:

Why do you feel the need to explain yourself and convince them of who you are? They are bit doing you any favours by datig you. On the contrary its you doing them a favour. Hold your head up high and stop casting your pearls at swine
I understand bro but I did it for a reason. It is the first and last I will ever do. The reason is that I just wanted to see what the girl's position will be after she knows that I can at least afford somethings with my hand. It is a long story. We still in touch but she isn't going anywhere because I see now that she is free with me.

If I didn't make that revelations, I would still be getting words like : "You act like a kid", "Stop disturbing me" "Am I the only girl in the world", "Please date someone else","I have someone else" " I am not coming back" but same person, after last help I gave (not trying to be proud though) said "You are so sweet" "I owe you a hug and a kiss"

What changed?
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
TomHagen:
Oh shut up. At least he has placed all his cards on the table. Anyone who takes up his offer knows exactly what she's getting into. Would you prefer it if he deceives someone into becoming a ''babymama'' ?(I hate that word).
BC he has placed his cards on d table means he won't deceive ? how do u know he has placed all his cards on d table ? were u born yesterday ? some guys do this to feign honesty but dey cud be up to something . in fact ihad an ex who was very honest , made me think he was a good guy n iwas his only girl only for me to find out the was cheating wiv another chick n also wanted to marry her, just like how he was telling me he would marry me n even asked me to meet his family . back to d matter, iwon'tsay it's honest cus . mind u he blames d women he meets in 9ja cus dey don't want him but never said wat his own flaws are n u call dat honest ? kinda like he's saying dey're d problem not me when likely he is d problem . who knows wat he's really up to ? right now he has many women at his disposal cus of dis NL advertisement he's doing , i urge women to be careful

5 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by daddytime(m): 12:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
aflyingbird:
BC he has placed his cards on d table means he won't deceive ? how do u know he has placed all his cards on d table ? were u born yesterday ? some guys do this to feign honesty but dey cud be up to something . in fact ihad an ex who was very honest , made me think he was a good guy n iwas his only girl only for me to find out the was cheating wiv another chick n also wanted to marry her, just like how he was telling me he would marry me n even asked me to meet his family . back to d matter, iwon'tsay it's honest cus . mind u he blames d women he meets in 9ja cus dey don't want him but never said wat his own flaws are n u call dat honest ? kinda like he's saying dey're d problem not me when likely he is d problem . who knows wat he's really up to ? right now he has many women at his disposal cus of dis NL advertisement he's doing , i urge women to be careful

You've been noticed dear...opinion is like a behind hole everyone has got one so march on.

9 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by TomHagen: 1:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
daddytime:

You've been noticed dear...opinion is like a behind hole everyone has got one so march on.
I wanted to give her a scathing response but since you already have, make I leave am.
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by daddytime(m): 2:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
TomHagen:
I wanted to give her a scathing response but since you already have, make I leave am.

My brother make we dey look dem with corner eye dey yimu dey go..dem wan use us learn turenci and typing.. grin

5 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
daddytime:

Amen cu'
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Ngokafor(f): 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
...What a clownish thread..only weirdos will take the op serious.

2 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Incrizz(f): 7:25am On Nov 07, 2016
TV01:
...@daddytime...what a name grin...I feel like it should be my tag.

We live in a time of individual liberties and freedoms, and the pursuit of them. People are encouraged to actualise their desires in any way they choose - usually only with the caveat "as long as you do no harm to others". Many will say go for it, if that's what you want.

I'm happy some have taken out time to paint scenarios for you. But you know, the possible permutations of what you seek to do are nigh on incalculable. And, some of those outcomes, are ones that could make you regret the idea ever crossed your mind.

But whatever the outcome, be assured that this will affect not just you individually but generations. In as much as you pursue your individual freedom, in making this happen, you will be impacting on at least one other life, in a way that life will not have the liberty or freedom to make his or her own choices.

Daddy time is always now. If you are not raising a child in situ, you are not actually raising that child. And ATBE, it's best done with both parents being in situ.

All the best
TV

Wow, the very first and only comment of yours I really really like grin tongue
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Incrizz(f): 7:37am On Nov 07, 2016
automatix:
oh wow... I am just seeing this. Thanks so much for the kind words and I will keep you posted about the facebook girl.
See, life isn't A, B, C. I know you already know. But what I am saying is what works for one lady, may not likely be what would work for the other lady.
Be your self. If you "feel" like coming out straight and telling her, please do. If you don't "feel" like coming out straight but flirting, please do.
Women respond to "feelings" in your words.
When you feel a thing about a woman and are able to articulate it, she enters into the same field of feelings for you and succumb.
What you feel like doing to her when you meet her face to face, is what you should be telling her. Otherwise you may get another "no"

Be real.
Be yourself.
Forget about the past, and encounters with other ladies when you sit right there in front of her.
This one lady is an individuual and deserves your best shot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by dayleke: 8:54am On Nov 07, 2016
uboma:
@ daddytime,

you may find what you seek here,

https://www.nairaland.com/3447909/want-man-co-parent-me

Bro,
You don become matchmaker finish be that o...

1 Like

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by uboma(m): 9:43am On Nov 07, 2016
dayleke:

Bro, You don become matchmaker finish be that o...

grin
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by TV01(m): 5:23pm On Nov 07, 2016
Incrizz:

Wow, the very first and only comment of yours I really really like grin tongue
grin grin grin Why thank you.

But that's probably more you than me, as that post could be a metaphor for all my submissions here. As you grow and mature, you'll realise you agreed wholeheartedly with me all along. Congratulations, it has started. cool

TV
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by missjo(f): 6:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
Funny people grin

1 Like

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by automatix: 4:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
Incrizz:

See, life isn't A, B, C. I know you already know. But what I am saying is what works for one lady, may not likely be what would work for the other lady.
Be your self. If you "feel" like coming out straight and telling her, please do. If you don't "feel" like coming out straight but flirting, please do.
Women respond to "feelings" in your words.
When you feel a thing about a woman and are able to articulate it, she enters into the same field of feelings for you and succumb.
What you feel like doing to her when you meet her face to face, is what you should be telling her. Otherwise you may get another "no"

Be real.
Be yourself.
Forget about the past, and encounters with other ladies when you sit right there in front of her.
This one lady is an individuual and deserves your best shot.
Thanks. Your words means a lot. I am still in touched with her. She is like a very simple person. I told her how much I appreciate the way she responded on phone when I called and she told me she saw no reason to be rude in her response. I told her to at least be free with me and then proceeded to tell her about myself, where I come from. She responded in likewise manner and told me her state of origin, without me even asking. We chatted well on Sunday. Really, she seem like a very nice lady. Just hoping it goes well. I would have seen her this month, but unfortunately fell ill. So, it will have to be December.

I am always real. You wouldn't know except you give a chance to know me. Most of these girls in the past are just too inconsiderate, may be they judge based on circumstances around them, the kind of guys they have met but heck, it is total stupidity to approach today same way as yesterday.

Well, things happen for different reasons. Not trying to boast, I am a romeo in my own world, I sacrifice for people a whole lot, even if it means I starve myself.

The only thing I would request of you is prayer for this lady to keep being cool and calm. I promise you, she will never regret it!
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
daddytime:

My brother make we dey look dem with corner eye dey yimu dey go..dem wan use us learn turenci and typing.. grin

So any luck? Have any women been in contact? Please update us. This is a pioneering theory you have taken on.
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by daddytime(m): 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2016
Dimples999:

So any luck? Have any women been in contact? Please update us. This is a pioneering theory you have taken on.

It's only fair i update and keep you followers posted on how it's panned out thus far..

On the first day of my creating this thread,i knew i should be expecting all sorts and true to expectation i wasn't disappointed as i got a coupla mails in my box with the senders curious to know what prompted my quest and how i could dare such.
I did try in my little way to explain the rationale behind my quest with some understanding and respecting my decision,while some others were straight up rude.

Had one contact whom i thought was serious after answering all the many questions she had posed to me only to have her tell me she wasn't interested any longer,and her reason was because i told her my age when she didn't ask me. I jejely shake my head say no wahala God dey.

I'm talking to someone else who's open and not judgemental,we are still getting to know eachother and hopefully take it a notch further from there,but so far its been cool chemistry-wise and i'm loving it.

1 Like

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Fkforyou(m): 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
Thread for whiners....even 18years old boys get girls easily these days and here you have bunch of old men nagging and putting all the blame on ladies........keep being sorry for the girls while they keep dating guys like us.....LMAO.....

Ok, I'm just kidding, but fvck it if you take it personal. grin cool tongue.

1 Like

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
daddytime:

It's only fair i update and keep you followers posted on how it's panned out thus far..

On the first day of my creating this thread,i knew i should be expecting all sorts and true to expectation i wasn't disappointed as i got a coupla mails in my box with the senders curious to know what prompted my quest and how i could dare such.
I did try in my little way to explain the rationale behind my quest with some understanding and respecting my decision,while some others were straight up rude.

Had one contact whom i thought was serious after answering all the many questions she had posed to me only to have her tell me she wasn't interested any longer,and her reason was because i told her my age when she didn't ask me. I jejely shake my head say no wahala God dey.

I'm talking to someone else who's open and not judgemental,we are still getting to know eachother and hopefully take it a notch further from there,but so far its been cool chemistry-wise and i'm loving it.

Sounds like you're looking for a Mrs grin

Best of luck anyway.

3 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Nobody: 4:16am On Nov 09, 2016
Futarian
Onegai:

If he NEEDS a woman to raise the child for him, then he wants to a part-time Father. He would be better off finding one of the numerous pregnant ladies here constantly being abandoned and taking up a Uncle role. If he wants to be a parent, he has to be involved in being a parent, unless he wants to be an absentee Father and write a cheque occasionally and make phonecalls and visits on birthdays and show up for photo ops.
Children are little human beings, you don't get to return them to their cage after a meal, a quick cuddle and some playtime when you are free. Get a pet smiley
The men whom have chosen his path seemed to all have enough money to indulge in being an absentee father. It didn't always work out well, sometimes the child replaced him in their life with a present father. Sometimes it worked out, but usually after he realised he was about to be replaced and deduced that writing a cheque and phonecalls didn't make him a father, he was forced to spend at least 60% of his time with the child.
And the mother can still decide to make all the decisions in the child's life and wake up to relocate to Australia and he's back to square one.
With Surrogacy, he gets what he wants: to be a Dad! Or did he just want to be an Uncle...
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Berbierklaus(f): 5:14am On Nov 09, 2016
Fkforyou:
Thread for whiners....even 18years old boys get girls easily these days and here you have bunch of old men nagging and putting all the blame on ladies........keep being sorry for the girls while they keep dating guys like us.....LMAO.....

Ok, I'm just kidding, but fvck it if you take it personal. grin cool tongue.
They are coming for you with a sorts of consoling theories now grin

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by automatix: 9:06am On Nov 09, 2016
Nairalanders are fun really.
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by daddytime(m): 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2016
uboma:
@ daddytime,

you may find what you seek here,

https://www.nairaland.com/3447909/want-man-co-parent-me

Want to take out time to appreciate you sir Uboma for drawing my attention to the above thread.

I created this thread on the 3rd of November on this family section not knowing someone from the opposite sex was somewhere going through and planning same,creating a thread to that effect on the 5th of November. To the name callers and doubting thomases out here,it's so wrong to go judgemental on people you hardly even know a bit of their life's stories. That you have it all rosy and falling in place for you doesn't mean it's same for everyone else,neither does it translate to the less fortunates being labelled as failures or swaggerless ones.
Thanks everyone who supported and encouraged me here,you are all hugely appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by uboma(m): 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
daddytime:

Want to take out time to appreciate you sir Uboma for drawing my attention to the above thread.

I created this thread on the 3rd of November on this family section not knowing someone from the opposite sex was somewhere going through and planning same,creating a thread to that effect on the 5th of November. To the name callers and doubting thomases out here,it's so wrong to go judgemental on people you hardly even know a bit of their life's stories. That you have it all rosy and falling in place for you doesn't mean it's same for everyone else,neither does it translate to the less fortunates being labelled as failures or swaggerless ones.
Thanks everyone who supported and encouraged me here,you are all hugely appreciated.

You are welcome Sir.

May you find what you seek.

Don't forget to update us on how it pans out eventually.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Uncle's Inlaw Requests For A Laptop As Bride Price / My Marriage Is Crashing Please Help / High Increase In Divorce Rate In Our Society: Women The Cause, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.