Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid (12397 Views)

The Dumbest Things I Believed As A Kid / Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy / Did You Have This Kind Of Parent As A Kid? How Did You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by daddytime(m): 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2016
uboma:

You are welcome Sir.

May you find what you seek.

Don't forget to update us on how it pans out eventually.

Sure sir,trust me to keep you updated and in touch. Hope you wouldn't mind God-fathering our kid (s)
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by uboma(m): 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
daddytime:

Sure sir,trust me to keep you updated and in touch. Hope you wouldn't mind God-fathering our kid (s)

lol.

I will support in my own little way if called upon.

If successful, I may tow your line in the near future.
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by daddytime(m): 7:07pm On Nov 09, 2016
uboma:

lol.

Hahaha..funny you
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by daddytime(m): 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
uboma:

lol.

Hahahaha funny you
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by automatix: 12:23am On Nov 10, 2016
cool cool cool
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by uboma(m): 6:03am On Nov 10, 2016
daddytime:

Hahahaha funny you

grin
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Incrizz(f): 1:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
automatix:
Thanks. Your words means a lot. I am still in touched with her. She is like a very simple person. I told her how much I appreciate the way she responded on phone when I called and she told me she saw no reason to be rude in her response. I told her to at least be free with me and then proceeded to tell her about myself, where I come from. She responded in likewise manner and told me her state of origin, without me even asking. We chatted well on Sunday. Really, she seem like a very nice lady. Just hoping it goes well. I would have seen her this month, but unfortunately fell ill. So, it will have to be December.

I am always real. You wouldn't know except you give a chance to know me. Most of these girls in the past are just too inconsiderate, may be they judge based on circumstances around them, the kind of guys they have met but heck, it is total stupidity to approach today same way as yesterday.

Well, things happen for different reasons. Not trying to boast, I am a romeo in my own world, I sacrifice for people a whole lot, even if it means I starve myself.

The only thing I would request of you is prayer for this lady to keep being cool and calm. I promise you, she will never regret it!
Gosh I wish you'd create a thread and post this comment of yours there for all guys to read!!!

How can one meet someone for the first time and dive deep into asking very personnal questions and expect the lady to cooperate and answer??

She had no choice but to reveal herself to you because you, led the way.

And not just because you led the way but because you were honest about it too.

You told her some very personal info because you "felt" like, not because you wanted to manipulate her into telling hers too.
(We sense these things. We may not know what it is, but we would just sense you're a dishonest person and clam up!)
She felt safe and had no choice but to reciproctate!
(Forgive me for talking too much, but I really do enjoy sharing what I know grin)

Lady, in Jesus name, please continue to remain cool and calm and real. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Incrizz(f): 1:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
TV01:

grin grin grin Why thank you.

But that's probably more you than me, as that post could be a metaphor for all my submissions here. As you grow and mature, you'll realise you agreed wholeheartedly with me all along. Congratulations, it has started. cool

TV
Oh yes! That was certainly more me than you grin

Ahahaha I like the way you think lol cool
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Ishilove: 8:34pm On Nov 10, 2016
daddytime:
Dear nairalanders,i'm new on this forum and thought to place this humble and sort of odd request here.
I'm a healthy male,non smoker,occassional drinker 30ish single and working. I am looking for any matured lady who perhaps feels same as i do with regards to our biological clock ticking away,with no known health issues and is sure will make a good mother with strings or no strings attached sort of relationship.
Not to bore you guys with much talks,any interested lady can contact me. Serious minded and matured babes only please francegeorge62@gmail.com
'strings or no strings attached', meaning she could end up as a baby mama, in futherance of a worrying trend that is making nonsense of the standard family structure.

When the child you seek is born and his/her peers ask them why mummy and daddy ain't married, what is the child supposed to say? The child grows up with the mindset that a standard nuclear family system isn't important, there by further eroding the already badky eroded family systems world over.

Society is evolving, agreed, but the evolution is tilting heavily towards the negative. What was anathema before is now seen as normal.

Before you tell me that I don't know what you've been through in your quest for The She among shes, let me remind you that many of us have our sob stories, some more gory than others, but in all sincerity is that a justification for bringing innocent kids into the world to be raised in dynsfuntional family systems? I was born and raised in a very sturdy family system that has moulded and shaped my world outlook, and I use the lenses of my upbringing to critically access the society as it is now. Sad stuff.

At the end of the day the ripple effects affect these innocents ones who bear the consequences of the actions of their selfish and near sighted parents.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by ShaqFu: 8:47pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ishilove:

'strings or no strings attached', meaning she could end up as a baby mama, in futherance of a worrying trend that is making nonsense of the standard family structure.

When the child you seek is born and his/her peers ask them why mummy and daddy ain't married, what is the child supposed to say? The child grows up with the mindset that a standard nuclear family system isn't important, there by eroding the already eroding family systems world over.

Society is evolving, agreed, but the evolution is tilting heavily towards the negative. What was anathema before is now seen as normal.

Before you tell me that I don't know what you've been through in your quest for The She among shes, let me remind you that many of us have our sob stories, some more gory than others, but in all sincerity is that a justification for bring innocent kids into the world to be raised in dynsfuntional family systems? I was born into and raised into a very sturdy family system that has moulded and shaped my world outlook, and I use the lenses of my upbringing to critically access the society as it is now. Sad stuff.

At the end of the day the ripple effects affect these innocents ones who bear the consequences of the actions of their selfish and near sighted parents.
I know of people who were raised by single parents and they're better behaved than some people I know who were raised by both parents.

What constitute a 'normal' family is now subject to individual perspective. Society's expectation of us to do what's necessary is causing untold mayhem in the society today.

A man or a woman, should be able to decide what they want and what will make them happy devoid of what society thinks.

Being a baby daddy or baby mama isn't wrong. And if and when anybody ask a kid being raised by a single parent "what about your dad or mum, aren't they together". That kid should tell them "wars are fought because people refuse to mind their goddamn business".

Fin.

4 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Ishilove: 9:20pm On Nov 10, 2016
ShaqFu:
I And if and when anybody ask a kid being raised by a single parent "what about your dad or mum, aren't they together". That kid should tell them "wars are fought because people refuse to mind their goddamn business".
Yeah, this should work wonderfully well for a 10 year old.

Like I said, society is evolving negatively.
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by daddytime(m): 9:31pm On Nov 10, 2016
ShaqFu:
I know of people who were raised by single parents and they're better behaved than some people I know who were raised by both parents.

What constitute a 'normal' family is now subject to individual perspective. Society's expectation of us to do what's necessary is causing untold mayhem in the society today.

A man or a woman, should be able to decide what they want and what will make them happy devoid of what society thinks.

Being a baby daddy or baby mama isn't wrong. And if and when anybody ask a kid being raised by a single parent "what about your dad or mum, aren't they together". That kid should tell them "wars are fought because people refuse to mind their goddamn business".

Fin.

Kudos for having the time to react to our over-sabi nairalanders,whose comments are more often than not riddled with contradictions and always trying so hard to sound intellectually correct.

I don't bother reacting to their comments cos at the end of the day what i believe stands.

2 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Ishilove: 9:36pm On Nov 10, 2016
daddytime:

Kudo for having the time to react to our over-sabi nairalanders,whose comments are more often than not riddled with contradictions and always trying so hard to sound intellectually correct.

I don't bother reacting to their comments cos at the end of the day what i believe stands.
Hey, it's your life not mine. Feel free to shade, it makes no difference to me and I do not really care what you think about those who contributed to your thread.

In time to come you'll realise some of the so-called 'oversabi' Nairalanders who were 'trying hard to sound intellectual' were right after all.

3 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by daddytime(m): 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ishilove:

Hey, it's your life not mine. Feel free to shade, it makes no difference to me and I do not really care what you think about those who contributed to your thread.

In time to come you'll realise some of the so-called 'oversabi' Nairalanders who were 'trying hard to sound intellectual' were right after all.

You've been heard,how about you soldiering on...

3 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ishilove:

When the child you seek is born and his/her peers ask them why mummy and daddy ain't married, what is the child supposed to say? The child grows up with the mindset that a standard nuclear family system isn't important, there by eroding the already eroding family systems world over.

Before you tell me that I don't know what you've been through in your quest for The She among shes, let me remind you that many of us have our sob stories, some more gory than others, but in all sincerity is that a justification for bring innocent kids into the world to be raised in dynsfuntional family systems? I was born into and raised into a very sturdy family system that has moulded and shaped my world outlook, and I use the lenses of my upbringing to critically access the society as it is now. Sad stuff.

I've been thinking about this man's case for the past few days. Although it's ideal; reality came and spoiled it for me. What he is offering is a full blown baby daddy and baby mama situation with the "feelings" which seem more cold. One has to put into consideration the fact that one might meet someone else and start a family.

What about the child?

This can work only if only one is able to put aside his selfish needs for love. If one is able to decide they want a number of kids, agreed, with this person and they would dedicate their life to those kids. It has to be for the sake of having children only.This can't be a selfish choice. He would have to start as he means to go on.

So, daddytime; are willing to sacrifice love to have children?

You can't live and bond with one family and have a child outside that circle of trust. It's too much to ask for.

If you are meant to have kids then you need to have a loving relationship first that is the natural order of things. Unless you're willing to sacrifice your heart for the fruit of your lions.
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by ShaqFu: 10:07pm On Nov 10, 2016
Ishilove:

Yeah, this should work wonderfully well for a 10 year old.

Like I said, society is evolving negatively.
Course it could. It only takes a parent who knows what he or she is doing to put the 10 year old on the right path.

Even if the society is evolving negatively, our own sense of what's right and what's wrong shouldn't depart from us.

What ever happened to thinking outside the box?

1 Like

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Ishilove: 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2016
Dimples999:

I've been thinking about this man's case for the past few days. Although it's ideal; reality came and spoiled it for me. What he is offering is a full blown baby daddy and baby mama situation with the "feelings" which seem more cold. One has to put into consideration the fact that one might meet someone else and start a family.

What about the child?

This can work only if only one is able to put aside his selfish needs for love. If one is able to decide they want a number of kids, agreed, with this person and they would dedicate their life to those kids. It has to be for the sake of having children only.This can't be a selfish choice. He would have to start as he means to go on.

So, daddytime; are willing to sacrifice love to have children?

You can't live and bond with one family and have a child outside that circle of trust. It's too much to ask for.

If you are meant to have kids then you need to have a loving relationship first that is the natural order of things. Unless you're willing to sacrifice your heart for the fruit of your lions.
He said 'no strings' meaning he wants to have a kid/kids outside the normal family structure, the child's future feelings be damned
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by daddytime(m): 10:16am On Nov 11, 2016
Ishilove:

He said 'no strings' meaning he wants to have a kid/kids outside the normal family structure, the child's future feelings be damned

Keep talking to yourself. I can't help but wonder what you guys definition of a normal family structure is.

3 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Ishilove: 10:17am On Nov 11, 2016
daddytime:

Keep talking to yourself.
Are you pained? I didn't quote you, did I?

Go and fill your babymama with your seed, have your child outside wedlock, contribute to the decay in the society. Do what you please! It ain't no skin off my teeth
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by daddytime(m): 10:53am On Nov 11, 2016
Yeah i'm pained...happy now?
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by uboma(m): 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ishilove:

Go and fill your babymama with your seed, have your child outside wedlock, contribute to the decay in the society. Do what you please! It ain't no skin off my teeth

Hey, sheath your sword please.

You can't tell two consenting adults how to live....

1 Like

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Ishilove: 12:53pm On Nov 11, 2016
uboma:

Hey, sheath your sword please.

You can't tell two consenting adults how to live....
I don't even have a sword to start with, neither am I telling anyone how to live their life.
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Ishilove: 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
daddytime:
Yeah i'm pained..happy now?
Uhmm.....

look down

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by uboma(m): 1:08pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ishilove:

I don't even have a sword to start with, neither am I telling anyone how to live their life.

chill my dear.

do not get worked up over something you have no power to change.

1 Like

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Ishilove: 1:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
uboma:

chill my dear.

do not get worked up over something you have no power to change.
Lol. Worked up fa? Have I finished getting worked up over a bottle of palm oil shooting to 700 naira? cheesy
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by uboma(m): 2:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ishilove:

Lol. Worked up fa? Have I finished getting worked up over a bottle of palm oil shooting to 700 naira? cheesy

lol.
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by jashar(f): 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2016
cheesy wink grin

Cheeeiiiii..... Chi m oooooo

Some guys af really suffer in the hands of ladies oooo.... see tales cheesy

Biko, OP, bia.... what can I say now?

Don't give up on looking for someone who you can marry and raise a child in a proper way. Biko.....

1 Like

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by loyalbae: 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
Ishilove:

Why can't you mind your business please? Your advice is unsolicited.

5 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by daddytime(m): 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
loyalbae:

grin

grin grin grin
Don't you just love them two-faced bitter advisers. I've continually told them to spare me their preachings and rather use it(them) for themselves as it obviously wont work with me.
Still can't figure out whats difficult in comprehending my life,my rules,go make yours.

4 Likes

Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Ishilove: 11:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
loyalbae:

I should be asking you the same. Why did you quote me if you aren't a busybody? Did you mind your business when you quoted me?

Kettle calling pot black
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by sisisioge: 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2016
We still dey hear? Biko Ishilove, leave the guy man alone. He's quite cheeky for a guy who seek but don't be shock that he would find. I just can't help feeling sorry for the "lucky" babe who would have to deal with him and also run the risk of having that his traits transferred to her kids. Leave it be...sheet happens. Let's just hope something good comes outta this Galilee.
Re: Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid by Ishilove: 11:24pm On Nov 11, 2016
sisisioge:
We still dey hear? Biko Ishilove, leave the guy man alone. He's quite cheeky for a guy who seek but don't be shock that he would find. I just can't help feeling sorry for the "lucky" babe who would have to deal with him and also run the risk of having that his traits transferred to her kids. Leave it be...sheet happens. Let's just hope something good comes outta this Galilee.

My sister after saying my piece I have long left him and moved on because I have more important things I'm thinking of. I'm only here because one busybody quoted me and I responded accordingly.

As for op, let him do whatever he wants. It's his life and he and his babymama will bear the consequences of their choices.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Have A Joint Account With Your Spouse? Please Give Reasons! / ⏳⏰GRADED STOCK CARPETS/RUGS❗❗❗ ✔️ / Help Me Out -my Wife Change Completely After Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.