Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,390 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Section Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For Repairs – FRSC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Section Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For Repairs – FRSC (19684 Views)

FG Hands Over 35km Apapa-oworonshoki Expressway To Dangote For Repair / Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) / Update: The New Look Of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway As Work Continues On It(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Section Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For Repairs – FRSC by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
Hw lng will it take?
Re: Section Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For Repairs – FRSC by Emmahunk(m): 3:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
Good job but I weep for those going to the Deputy Senate president's home of Enugu through Onitsha. What a shame.
Re: Section Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For Repairs – FRSC by jinneyb(m): 4:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
Champele:
And what of Onitsha-Enugu road?. Or, it belong to the 5%. One day the 5 % will be the 97 %. Suppression has the way it works.

Really!!!
Re: Section Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For Repairs – FRSC by jinneyb(m): 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
Souljeezy:
Hw lng will it take?

It will be reopened on Sunday.
Re: Section Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For Repairs – FRSC by jinneyb(m): 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2016
Now FRSC have come out to say a portion of road will closed publicly, i'm waiting for the day our electricity distribution company will tell us they want to take our light publicly.
Re: Section Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For Repairs – FRSC by enigma2007(m): 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2016
jinneyb:

As in ehn...I was travelling past that road and was like...the only thing that can cause accident here is overspeeding...

Make them put bumps there ooo... smiley smiley

They can't put bumps on the highway na.. FRSC should step up because this is an avenue to make money from overspeeding drivers! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Section Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For Repairs – FRSC by yinkslinks(m): 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2016
I see they are doing ikare road to akungba. I was so happy when i saw it as a businessman that drives through it weekly. Please fashola help me do okene road to lokoja i beg you in the name of Allah. Thanks and may God bless you.
Islie:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/julius-berger-close-section-lagosibadan-expressway-frsc/

Re: Section Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For Repairs – FRSC by 4reala(m): 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2016
tete7000:

You no sabi read? The post says Nov 3rd to Nov 12th. I doubt if you passed English language exam for waec, if you do at all. cheesy grin
na one of dose pple wey go just rush open thread without reading, just to comment first grin
Re: Section Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For Repairs – FRSC by tete7000(m): 4:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
4reala:
na one of dose pple wey go just rush open thread without reading, just to comment first grin

No mind am.
Re: Section Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For Repairs – FRSC by DaPuncline: 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
Champele:
And what of Onitsha-Enugu road?. Or, it belong to the 5%. One day the 5% will be the 97%. Suppression has the way it works.
So You mean your hero didn't fix it ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Section Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For Repairs – FRSC by loopman: 4:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
Adekorya:

Is it in your blood to bring tribalism and hatred into everything, or you're just doing for Likes/share sake?

The deputy Senate president has being repin one of Enugu Federal constituency since 2003, and is currently Deputy Senate President of the Nigerian Senate for the third consecutive time. Let assume he's in opposition now and don't really have much influence now. What did he do about it when PDP was in power? At least he was the deputy Senate president for the PDP last eight years in Aso rock Villa.

Let do away with sentiment that's clouding our judgement and share the blame among our leaders.

I think they do the tribalism shtye more for LIKES from their fellow frustrated tribalist gang. Thanks for punching him right in his face.

2 Likes

Re: Section Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For Repairs – FRSC by ogundeleai(m): 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
Untold hardship is loading along that axis... We are witnessing frustration motorist are facing daily at the endless repair of long bridge before julius Berger.. Curiously, men of Frsc will stand at strategic area of the bridge looking for driver that fail to wear seat belt.. I pity those that will ply the affected area on the date mentioned
Re: Section Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For Repairs – FRSC by sweetkev(m): 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2016
etenyong:
PMB is working
Fashola is working
Nigeria is moving
Dear motorist, pls kindly adhere to the traffic rules thought out the duration of this partial closure.
etenyong:
PMB is working
Fashola is working
Nigeria is moving
Dear motorist, pls kindly adhere to the traffic rules thought out the duration of this partial closure.
etenyong:
PMB is working
Fashola is working
Nigeria is moving. MUMU

. Mumu post
Re: Section Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For Repairs – FRSC by Champele(m): 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2016
DaPuncline:

So You mean your hero didn't fix it ?
People like you are the reason Nigeria suffers.
Re: Section Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For Repairs – FRSC by sweetkev(m): 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ok
Re: Section Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For Repairs – FRSC by DaPuncline: 4:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
Champele:
People like you are the reason Nigeria suffers.
Stop being hypocritical! Did your hero fix the road ? YES or NO.

2 Likes

Re: Section Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For Repairs – FRSC by Champele(m): 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
Adekorya:

Is it in your blood to bring tribalism and hatred into everything, or you're just doing for Likes/share sake?

The deputy Senate president has being repin one of Enugu Federal constituency since 2003, and he's currently Deputy Senate President of the Nigerian Senate for the third consecutive time. Let assume he's in opposition now and don't really have much influence now. What did he do about it when PDP was in power? At least he was the deputy Senate president for the PDP last eight years in Aso rock Villa.

Let do away with sentiment that's clouding our judgement and share the blame among our leaders.
I tried to comprehend you comment.this is what I thought you mean:

1. That the road should remain bad,because it is not Nigeria.

2. That, they have leaders and their leaders failed to work the road.so?.

3. That the road has no value to Nigerians(enjoying the zoo).

4. That, simply,nobody from the affected state pay tax to FG.

Now listen to yourself again.

and imagine your children and grand children reading this their father's comment in a serious issue affecting Nigeria.

your types among the failed elders of Nigeria a e Obasanjo,IBB, Atiku.etc
Re: Section Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For Repairs – FRSC by jinneyb(m): 5:10pm On Nov 03, 2016
enigma2007:

They can't put bumps on the highway na.. FRSC should step up because this is an avenue to make money from overspeeding drivers! grin grin

That was jus a joke though...but if they try it sha, I won't be surprised, we are in Nigeria and anything can happen. grin cheesy
Re: Section Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For Repairs – FRSC by enigma2007(m): 5:14pm On Nov 03, 2016
jinneyb:

That was jus a joke though...but if they try it sha, I won't be surprised, we are in Nigeria and anything can happen. grin cheesy

Hahahaha! True though!

1 Like

Re: Section Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For Repairs – FRSC by etenyong(m): 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
sweetkev:
. Mumu post
Thank you. May God bless you.
Re: Section Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For Repairs – FRSC by Timbuktu14(m): 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
Even before dem close am, the traffic na die! Being the useless jam for close to 2 hours now.
Re: Section Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For Repairs – FRSC by Emassive(m): 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
I ply this road weekly and there is always a change in the closure of sections in the road every month. I came to work today and Long bridge was open to about half the distance. They need to work on the road from Ibadan to that Toll Gate of Ogun state. The road there is all bad and our shocks suffer too much.
Re: Section Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For Repairs – FRSC by dekingboy: 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
Reporting hours after the road was closed. Nigerian information management. But the work is fast from the look of things.
Re: Section Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For Repairs – FRSC by mayorchelsea(m): 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2016
Well, if slavery means having your people at certain areas of government like works,power and the likes and they are fixing our roads and and citing FG projects like airport,seaport etc first in our place before other places and the opportunity cost of that is ceding power to the mallams,I'm OK by it as long as they keep to their side of the bargain.Ride on BRF,you owe us this and more.Make no osu quote me abeg,I wanna play this game for a few days too.
Re: Section Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For Repairs – FRSC by kennydotkom(m): 7:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
Bolustic:
By the time Lagos Ibadan Expressway construction/repair is over, people will not die due to bad roads but overspeeding.

Kudos to RCC and JBN!!!

Yes that is evn my fear now. All these driver willl be overspeeding as a result of smooth road there cause accident , it wont be because of bad road again. At time bad road has prevent many people from accident of which they dont no. May God keep protectiing us. Anyway once i buy my own can i wont hv to board white bus again
Re: Section Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For Repairs – FRSC by Osgilliat(m): 12:21am On Nov 04, 2016
I hope they don't close the section till Nov 12 2017.
Re: Section Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For Repairs – FRSC by crowntoro(f): 9:17am On Nov 04, 2016
tete7000:

You no sabi read? The post says Nov 3rd to Nov 12th. I doubt if you passed English language exam for waec, if you did at all. cheesy grin
Una get quarrel before? embarassed embarassed
Re: Section Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For Repairs – FRSC by tete7000(m): 9:33am On Nov 04, 2016
crowntoro:
Una get quarrel before? embarassed embarassed

Hahaha...maybe for my dream.
Re: Section Of Lagos-ibadan Expressway To Be Closed For Repairs – FRSC by davipod(m): 9:58am On Nov 04, 2016
this guys should learn to work t night joo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video:Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Taraba / Tinubu Hails Ganduje For Fighting Corruption / Sergeant Muhammed Kadade: Banditry Was Invented By Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.