Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,591 members, 7,820,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari (10422 Views)

Meet The Doctors President Buhari Hired To Treat His Son - Daily Nigerian / Biafra: How I Will Treat Nnamdi Kanu If I Were President – Agbakoba [ex NBA] / Lauretta Onochie Slams Saraki Fo Saying World Is Watching How PMB Will Treat SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by emamos: 8:15am On Nov 04, 2016
I will
Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by Gkemz: 8:15am On Nov 04, 2016
Bloody hell liar
Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by kingphilip(m): 8:16am On Nov 04, 2016
sarrki:

I pray that God will open your eyes of understanding

Pmb aside been your president is hold enough to be

Your grandpa dint misuse the opportunity online
sir which language is this please

I am not understanding too

1 Like

Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by EternalTruths: 8:16am On Nov 04, 2016
Proudly 5% cool

2 Likes

Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by omowolewa: 8:16am On Nov 04, 2016
Only God can provide equity,
Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by Dreal11247: 8:16am On Nov 04, 2016
How I wish he keeps to the oath but the reverse is the case.

1 Like

Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by cachilike12: 8:17am On Nov 04, 2016
Anu ohia

1 Like

Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by elopee3000(m): 8:20am On Nov 04, 2016
sarrki:

did u hold enough? this H factor in afonja i thought is only when you people speak so u people write it all so?

5 Likes

Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by Kobicove(m): 8:21am On Nov 04, 2016
Easier said than done undecided
Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by musa7m(m): 8:26am On Nov 04, 2016
If I talk now....mods go for ban me for other two days......may I just buy space here
Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 04, 2016
"i will", is a future tense, who knows maybe when the 2019 elections are drawing near, he WILL grin
Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by Primestar(m): 8:27am On Nov 04, 2016
Na new thing
Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by pedrilo: 8:28am On Nov 04, 2016
ur actions and utterances are so incoherent.
wat kind of president is dis one?

1 Like

Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by bikefab(m): 8:28am On Nov 04, 2016
You will? Are u still campaigning? Start Using present continous tense instead of future tenses, u hear? Make d change a reality.
Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by Missonas(f): 8:31am On Nov 04, 2016
^^ You took the words right off my mouth. Thats the problem with this government, work is yet to start...
Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by SpeedndAccuracy(m): 8:31am On Nov 04, 2016
By treating ur fulani/hausa killer brothers as innocent...
or as u did recently to madam bridget's killers...
Monsters undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by repogirl(f): 8:31am On Nov 04, 2016
Indeed. Is that why you divided then into 97 and 5 percent?

Is that why the south east was excluded from federal projects?

Rubbish, who is he lying to?

5 Likes

Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by Bossontop(m): 8:32am On Nov 04, 2016
Good to know many ppl are getting cured oo

4 Likes

Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by felix000000(m): 8:43am On Nov 04, 2016
I never see any thing like equitably in this Government, when 97% of federal appointment goes to ur brothers northerners and u are here fooling ur self not Nigerian that you will treat all Nigerian equitably, abeg stop dat nonsense and let us hear word, i no say 2019 go soon reach and my voters card is intact to push u out of dat villa. wawa koi.
Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by ajokebelle(f): 8:45am On Nov 04, 2016
nawtyme:

Afonja. We have met so many foolish people on Nairaland, they have come and gone. One day you too will go. When GEJ was abused day and night by urchins like you were was your voice? Now you want people to stop abusing the burukutu sipping gworo chewing dry skull that has led Nigeria twice into recession.
Some people have been cured of their foolishness and are either quiet or now speak the truth. Continue acting as a minister of defense for this useless administration.
One thing I am sure of is that like the foolish ones who had come and gone before you, you will also loose your voice

As usual, mod you can ban me if you like.

Peace
10,000 LIKES FOR THIS!!!!!
Drop it like its hot.

1 Like

Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by CplusJason: 8:45am On Nov 04, 2016
The plonker skeletal ruminant dolt we unfortunately have as a president is thinking about a different thing entirely.

Grumpy old donkey.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 8:46am On Nov 04, 2016
sarrki:

Shut up you hypocrite!
Whatever a man sows, that he will reap!
Your god Buhari, came to power solely on the bridge of hatred, vile names and disparaging remarks meted on Jonathan by his party members and your like.
Jonathan was abused and called all sorts of names, and even to think that he was a sitting president, was heartbreaking; never in my life have I witnessed a president so disrespected in such a manner.

APC taught Nigerians how to be very disrespectful to their president, and now they should enjoy it while it last in a thousand folds.

Note: I'm not a member of any gang of thieves we call political party in Nigeria; they're all an association of people whose common interest, is to enrich themselves at the expense of the common man.

8 Likes

Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by emeka2847: 8:46am On Nov 04, 2016
When? In your second term?
No second term o
Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by smogup: 8:47am On Nov 04, 2016
sarrki:

sharrap
Somebody here needs a brain formatting....
Wat has DAT Fulani man done for u

2 Likes

Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by eluquenson(m): 8:53am On Nov 04, 2016
Buhari is a bloody liar

3 Likes

Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by emymeeky: 8:55am On Nov 04, 2016
sarrki:

Even your mother tongue de affect your writing

2 Likes

Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by Rilwayne001: 8:56am On Nov 04, 2016
Stupid liar.. angry angry sad
Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by mangojuice(m): 8:59am On Nov 04, 2016
sarrki:

For your warped mind u be good person undecided undecided
Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by jeo4u(m): 9:02am On Nov 04, 2016
why is no one talking about the DISMISSED CASE OF THE WOMAN MURDERED IN KANO for blasphemy.

Justice Abdulahi dismissed the case yesterday and set all the five accused free on the order of Kano state attorney General according to him
Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by bart10: 9:13am On Nov 04, 2016
Too late Mallam Bubu. Now you know it's no child's play to lead in the 21st century with a NEPA bill.
Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by Tastemoney(m): 9:31am On Nov 04, 2016
nawtyme:

Afonja. We have met so many foolish people on Nairaland, they have come and gone. One day you too will go. When GEJ was abused day and night by urchins like you were was your voice? Now you want people to stop abusing the burukutu sipping gworo chewing dry skull that has led Nigeria twice into recession.
Some people have been cured of their foolishness and are either quiet or now speak the truth. Continue acting as a minister of defense for this useless administration.
One thing I am sure of is that like the foolish ones who had come and gone before you, you will also loose your voice

As usual, mod you can ban me if you like.

Peace

Lol..
U finish da guy..

1 Like

Re: I Will Treat All Nigerians Equitably - Buhari by tyrone07(m): 9:37am On Nov 04, 2016
Is this cat still making campaign promises? I dont get it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adegboruwa: Edo State Is Currently Under Obaseki’s Dictatorship Yoke / Task Force Denies Involvement In Lagos Bus Driver’s Death / PHOTOS: Biafra Leaders Meet British Prime Minister David Cameron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.