Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? (40604 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
oh no no, let d gal b nah, whereas, sebi na yr gf not yr bro gf, just reason with yr guy to seek out for side chics
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Abdoshlee(m): 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
Kollyk11:
bro just run for wahala ooo.u go tell ur friend, dem go fight come finish am .com carry the whole matter put for ur head.after God fear woman.

After God....fear woman lolxxxxxxxxxxxzzzz
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
Passy089:
I caught my friend's babe cheating with another guy and she knew I saw her and she has been begging me not to talk. If I keep quiet now and My guy later finds out I knew about it I will become a bad friend...

If I talk it could be the end of a 4yrs old relationship!!!
I'm even scared the girl may set me up if I decide to talk.
guys Advice pls.
according to the pirate Code, you either compel her to invoke the rights of parley and confess to she boyfriend. Or you partake in the loot and chop ur own...or you mate , be a loyal friend unto your friend and share the rum you've found with your friend,...but remember ...part of the crew , part of the ship.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Lyrikiss(m): 3:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Rilwayne001: 3:10pm On Nov 04, 2016
Kollyk11:
bro just run for wahala ooo.u go tell ur friend, dem go fight come finish am .com carry the whole matter put for ur head.after God fear woman.

Exactly!
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Certifiedboss: 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2016
Passy089:
I caught my friend's babe cheating with another guy and she knew I saw her and she has been begging me not to talk. If I keep quiet now and My guy later finds out I knew about it I will become a bad friend...

guys Advice pls.

From this moment record all your conversations with her if she keeps begging u not to talk just in case she wants to set you up at the end . Save chats and record calls.

Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by antieverything(m): 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
Passy089:

guys Advice pls.
if u wait till dat girl give ur friend hiv na mi nd my church membersz go swear give u grin
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by dolosarsa(m): 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
Jst mind the business that's Pays you
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by emvico(m): 3:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
Passy089:

guys Advice pls.
in football we have home/away match. what she did is called AWAY match. just try and find out if is a fixed match.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by BigBlokoz: 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
first travel to West Germany then invite BBc to come ask u questiions concerning the matter.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Dhanidhamy(m): 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
You are not much a friend if you can't tell him.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Erums(m): 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
wetin u see ...make ur eye blind dere....stup up jare
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Kyllahmc(m): 3:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
What is cheating sef? Lol na those days man go dey take panadol untop gf matter... Forgetting that not giving a Bleep actually works better than panadol
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by schumastic(m): 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
Raine80:
Next she will be blackmailing you.Meet them both in a very public place full of witnesses. Bring a fourth person. Sit down and make small talk then look the woman straight in the face and say to her, I saw you cheating on so and so with so and so then look at your friend and tell him that you are sorry to tell him this way and then leave .It's up to your friend to decide what he wants to do after this. Keeping quiet makes you an accessory.

nice comment, first time hearing this statement..would make good use of it next time.

Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Timblaze(m): 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
Pls tell ur friend if it wil break his relationship is ok nd if he can forgive her is ok. Nd this wil mk their r/ship. Than letin him get to knw later which may distory ur friendship. If u luv him tell him the hard truth..
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Davash222(m): 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
Oocc:

U mean 4:11
Yea. Thanks bro
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by krak101(m): 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
Passy089:

guys Advice pls.
Does your friend cheat on her If yes then just mind your goddam business. It's simply karma making a round trip. If no... Then you can consider telling your guy what you saw.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by ElsonMorali: 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
Passy089:

thanks bro

You welcome.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Alexander001(m): 3:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
if you tell am and dey mistakenly brake up, you own dat guy a girlfriend.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by shurch(m): 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
I experienced something similar, what I did was to give my guy an heads up about it but he messed it up by telling the girl, they can back together, no we all become good again, then why I caught her again and this time red handed, I just Mindedin (jenifasvoice) my business.! Afterwards the guy caught her, she tried to lay blame on me but my guy smarter and ended it right away.....
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Omolola1(f): 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
Brother, mind your business
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by onunwa21(m): 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
Only two years people re shouting for APC, Ur friend dated a girl for good four years. One full tenure without ordinary introduction.
The girl is wise by not putting all her eggs in one basket.
Mind ur business Bro.

Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by leomarz007: 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
Well if you already have a new gf of his taste on ur way to tell him GOOD. But if not rest ur case or else you would be owing him a gf for d1 ur bout makin him loose
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by AdisaOwala: 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
bleblebleble:
don't tell him jare, d guy might even fink u are interested in her and if am d babe I go scatter everything and tell him u asked me out.

Serial Cheat Alert !!!

You had better repent

bleblebleble:

just mind ur biz dude..trust no body except a baby inside d womb

To all those saying that the Op should keep quiet....

If the guy happened to be your blood brother & you caught his babe schtupping another nigga, would you tape it shut and probably allow him marry a whoring bìtch, or spill the beans and save him from STDs / paternity fraud wahala?

@ Op, you gotta be tactful about how you gonna break the "bad news" to your padi (If he is your very close friend ofcourse). As some peeps rightly Pointed out, there's every chance that the bìtch would outrightly deny your claims and may even frame you up as a "backstabbing toaster" who has been asking her out for a while.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by notoriousbabe: 3:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
Shut the fok up and mind your foking business that is if you have one
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by EHI9ICE(m): 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
Davash222:

If you are a Christian pls read 1 Thessalonians 4:11
Well in response to ur comment...

After reading the Verse, i will say 'different strokes 4 different folks'.This thread just reminded me of the 'Super Story episode of yesterday, where 3 friends where comtemplating telling another of their friend that his wife was cheating on him.While one of the friends said 'Ignorance is bliss'-thereby washing his hands of such (amebo) action, Another started pleading with the other two.And i quote him ''Abeg if you catch my wife dey cheat on me, tell me abeg...nor hide am from me, abeg tell me-anytime''

Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by jaxxy(m): 3:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
Passy089:

guys Advice pls.

I think it depends on d level of cheating here and also if ur friend also doesn't cheat on her. If she Ws cheating like an olosho kinda way then find a way to lead ur friend to catch her wen offguard
bt if it's decent(good girl kinda) cheating like she doesn't want to put her eggs in 1 basket then let her be and let ur frnd find out by his own if he has trust issues cos nobody is perfect and it not ur place to police it and judge it or spoil it.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by popson1st: 3:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
Let's analyze this scenario..

You saw your friend girlfriend putting poison in his food.

Should you tell him?

Decide..

Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
From my convience words don't tell your guy anything one thing you should know is if you tell your guy is not bad if you didn't tell him is not bad let them be as they were before
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by diva90: 3:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
Best for you to mind your business. Let your friend find out in due time.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by badostic: 3:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
Just leave them alone, people are f*cking anyhow now, I am about to pick someone now. Please mind your business, is he the one that disvirgin her?
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Novice1(m): 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
tell her to give you your own share or you will expose her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Love Him (but He's Younger) / 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date / Marrying An Older Lady?