Stats: 3,159,172 members, 7,839,000 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? (40655 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by calberian: 3:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
Wise words. Potentially difficult but wise.

Dimples999:
Make her tell him.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by AdisaOwala: 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
diva90:
Best for you to mind your business. Let your friend find out in due time.

Probably when she gives birth to the 4th bastard child after they get married abi?
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by HtwoOw: 3:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
Passy089

This thread is recycled

I suggest you tell your friend
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Bhenehdikt(m): 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
Something tells me you're also planning on screwing her..Hmm
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by aalangel(f): 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
Passy089:
I caught my friend's babe cheating with another guy and she knew I saw her and she has been begging me not to talk. If I keep quiet now and My guy later finds out I knew about it I will become a bad friend...

If I talk it could be the end of a 4yrs old relationship!!!
I'm even scared the girl may set me up if I decide to talk.
guys Advice pls.

Mind your business...
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 04, 2016
I found myself in this situation except the wife of my best friend was trying to sleep with me. This was 10 yrs ago. I turned her down and told her this never happened because I knew if he found out, it would divide the family. So I told her this never happened and should never be discussed nor should it ever happen again. Guess what? When he came back from his trip, she told him I tried to make a move on her. Fear women oh to protect their dignity. Though the guy trusted me yet he was confused as any guy would. But I did the unthinkable...told him to save his wife and end our friendship, that I'm more comfortable with that since that's more important. I cut off every connection I had with them. 10 yrs later, I saw him, he cried like a baby, saying he has been looking for me...that she confessed she lied against me and hasn't been happy since then. And not only that he caught her cheating redhanded twice. So my advice is to always remove yourself from situations like this because YOU CAN NEVER WIN OR CONVINCE EVEN YOUR BEST FRIEND.

Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by cybriz82(m): 4:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
set u up like how....hmmmm na ur own worst pass dat mean u dn toast her b4...or u dn touch her boob b4 n when she threaten to report u begin beg her abi?
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by ZeroShenanigan(m): 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
OP, have you arranged another girlfriend for this your friend after their relationship got broken?
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Ryocaj(m): 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mind ur business... wetin concern u...
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by oluwajaybee: 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
emmayayodeji:
must you people. Carry religion into evrything

yes, everything we think should be spiritual and thats why we're christians. The solution of All what we pass through in this world can be found in d bible!

Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by GeniusDavid(m): 4:27pm On Nov 04, 2016
Remember the bro code! you don't see sh*t happening to a bro! and let it be! Forget this "mind ur business" crap! He's your friend and he deserves the best!
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Brightgem(f): 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
Passy089:
I caught my friend's babe cheating with another guy and she knew I saw her and she has been begging me not to talk. If I keep quiet now and My guy later finds out I knew about it I will become a bad friend...

guys Advice pls.
Snitch Nigger. Watchu waiting for? Let no one waste anybody's time with useless relatnship. If he is a close friend, snitch like no tomorrow just. Why shd she b begging u. when we take actions we must be r ready to live by the consequences of such action.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by chibuzorAbia: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
antieverything:

if u wait till dat girl give ur friend hiv na mi nd my church membersz go swear give u grin

I for no talk but if my friend go collect HIV nko?
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by chibuzorAbia: 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
GeniusDavid:
Remember the bro code! you don't see sh*t happening to a bro! and let it be! Forget this "mind ur business" crap! He's your friend and he deserves the best!

Have you given HIV+ a thought?
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by chibuzorAbia: 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2016
Ryocaj:
Mind ur business... wetin concern u...

HIV+
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by KayodeAjani: 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
Tell him
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by tonquendo4u(m): 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
Cant u just kip kwayet?Econcan u?
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by chudez0147(m): 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2016
falconey:
even your girlfriend is cheating on you as we post so mind your fucking biz.
how did you know? Tatafo

Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Iamthoney(m): 4:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
If na u catch ur guy, shey u go tell the girl?
This isn't ur fight man so let it slide
If ur friend is lucky enough karma shall aid him in discovering what his girlfriend is...but that will only happen if ur friend is clean in the relationship otherwise he will suffer equal shame and humiliation as his cheating girlfriend....I don type wetin the gods sey make I type
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by adefizzy(m): 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
The last thing to do is go inbetween two lovers, even if the guy is your blood brother, what gives you the assurance that he will believe you, you don't actually know the extent of your friends feelings for the lady and even if he believes you, what gives you the assurance that your friend can move on without her? Don't turn yourself to an enemy of both of them. just keep quiet and keep watching. It's none of your biz.

Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by andyanders: 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
stay off and since the lady has begged you, just let her be and pretend nothing happened. I have been in a similar situation and never opened my mouth to tell my friend cus I was not there when they started and cannot come in-between them to start snitching on any of them.

Forgive her and pretend as if nothing happened.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by biggie73(m): 5:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
The foolish ones ended in grave. The wise ones mind their business.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by KvnGRezz(m): 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
falconey:
even your girlfriend is cheating on you as we post so mind your fucking biz.

Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by donifez(m): 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
As for me I will tell my friend if he is not the randy type. I just dey watch all this Nairaland girls only very few of them are worthy. I will so snitch on her... The snitch in Harry Potter won't have nothing on me. Nonsense!
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Worksunlimited: 5:16pm On Nov 04, 2016
Passy089:

guys Advice pls.

Bruv.. If na truly your guyman.. As in your confam guyman.. Guy! No waste tym, snitch that cheating babe out...

Buh if na a non-guyman, siddon look...
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Feanah(f): 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
If he's my close friend,I'll tell him because it will keep disturbing me ...He deserves something better,& I'll tell him right in front of her ,as early as possible...that leaves her with very little time to come up with something against me (except if lying is her speciality).If he decides to forgive her,fine & good.
You know your friend better!Also put yourself in his shoes, would you rather your friend keeps quite and let you go ahead with a cheat or tell you the truth?
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Davash222(m): 5:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
EHI9ICE:

Well in response to ur comment...

After reading the Verse, i will say 'different strokes 4 different folks'.This thread just reminded me of the 'Super Story episode of yesterday, where 3 friends where comtemplating telling another of their friend that his wife was cheating on him.While one of the friends said 'Ignorance is bliss'-thereby washing his hands of such (amebo) action, Another started pleading with the other two.And i quote him ''Abeg if you catch my wife dey cheat on me, tell me abeg...nor hide am from me, abeg tell me-anytime''
Well, thank God you said Super story.. This is reality.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Godwin616: 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
Please mind your business. What if they eventually get married,will you be confident to pay your friend a visit at home? Am sure you won't. So my simple advise to you is mind your bizness.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by friendl: 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mind your business even if na your friend's wife ,they will use you settle if you talk ,na their way be that women ,they can't never be faithful
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
Thanks Guys.....I think I will have to mind my business.

I just pray not to fall into this kinda shit again.

if you wanna know the kind of cheating then read this
I saw her coming out from a hotel room with a guy...
my business in a hotel?? I was on my way to see a relation who lodged in the same hotel.

what do u think they did inside the hotel room
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Swizdom(m): 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
The best advice is what ur instinct told you in those few seconds or minutes you caught them. You dnt even need to OPen a thread for this. So long have we stopped listening to our instincts and it makes us eventually make wrong decisions. I ain''t gonna advise you, bro. Do to others how you would want them do to you.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
HtwoOw:
Passy089
This thread is recycled

I suggest you tell your friend

Don't think its wise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Gets Iphone 7 As Christmas Gift From His Girlfriend (photos) / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! / 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos)