Stats: 3,159,291 members, 7,839,437 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? (40661 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
jaxxy:

I think it depends on d level of cheating here and also if ur friend also doesn't cheat on her. If she Ws cheating like an olosho kinda way then find a way to lead ur friend to catch her wen offguard
bt if it's decent(good girl kinda) cheating like she doesn't want to put her eggs in 1 basket then let her be and let ur frnd find out by his own if he has trust issues cos nobody is perfect and it not ur place to police it and judge it or spoil it.

Met her in the hall way coming out of a hotel room with a guy.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
emvico:

in football we have home/away match. what she did is called AWAY match. just try and find out if is a fixed match.

it was definitely fixed because they were in a hotel room together

Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
antieverything:

if u wait till dat girl give ur friend hiv na mi nd my church membersz go swear give u grin

bro easy na.... its not easy o u won't understand the delima I'm in now
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
Certifiedboss:

From this moment record all your conversations with her if she keeps begging u not to talk just in case she wants to set you up at the end . Save chats and record calls.

yes bro
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
Passy089 I would advice firstly that someone else ( a close family relative preferably) is also aware of this,simply to act as a witness to the truth (in case you are truly set up). Secondly, depending on the closeness of your relationship to your friend I will advice that you tell him. Better if he calls her immediately to verify in your presence so she doesn't spin tales. But break the news in a manner that shows the gravity of the situation...a fiance is not a joke because if left untended, she would commit adultery too
Goodluck

thanks dear
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
Princedaniel:

You are a very wicked friend!!!

hian
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
markbenny:
Hope you will not end up fvcking each other, she sounds like a very bad girl and can offer sex to shut you up, out of whichh she could still set u up

Follow your min. do the needful

Yea its possible she could but I have a babe so I will simply turn it down....she even called to know when I'll be bk from work today cos she wants to see me.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 04, 2016
beedam:

And how many times have you seen the guy cheating with another girl that you decided to tell the girl too?

You mentioned something that you and your friends are supposed to be watching each others back, biko, watch your own back first.

Please mind your business .

Also what do you mean by caught her cheating? Ko ye mi.

Coming out of a hotel room with a guy that's probably not her relation
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Abbey2sam(m): 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
Passy089:
I caught my friend's babe cheating with another guy and she knew I saw her and she has been begging me not to talk. If I keep quiet now and My guy later finds out I knew about it I will become a bad friend...

If I talk it could be the end of a 4yrs old relationship!!!
I'm even scared the girl may set me up if I decide to talk.
guys Advice pls.

Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by purpulrain: 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
Kitikpa lachaa gi anya. Its always "bros b4 hoes". Hu 4yrs of relationship epp? She knew the relationship was 4yrs and meant smthing to her and she went cheating. Chooi ataaam kukumba chidinma. Waka!! Attention seekers

Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by victorjoe(m): 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
Mcowubaba:
Depends on the level of closeness of you and your guy.
If he is like a brother to you- Tell him
If he is just a normal guy to you- Respect Yourself

You are on point.

Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by ukandi1(m): 6:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
Passy089:

we ain't that close but we do hang out most times in the evening or play street football.

What if d other stranger finds out about ur friend and tries to harm ur friend, would u forgive ur self? What if that babe gives ur guy H.I.V and he now has to live on drugs, would u forgive itself knowing that telling him would have put him on d alert ? If ur answer to any of the questions is YES, then be silent over it but if NO, then tell ur friend and save a soul now. How he handles it thereafter is no longer ur business.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by jaxxy(m): 6:21pm On Nov 04, 2016
Passy089:

Met her in the hall way coming out of a hotel room with a guy.

Is ur frnd out to marry her if no let her be bt if yes then u may want to advise him indirectly 1st. Like a jist about anoda guy u know dat he doesn't know and see his reaction to that. Then u know if to actually tell him or not cos sm guys aren't matured to handle situations like this.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by AdisaOwala: 6:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
I honestly cannot believe that peeps are actually advising the Op to keep mute...especially the guys

And na una go dey shout "loyalty" upandan..

#FakeAssNiggas everywhere! undecided
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by vallyjohn: 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
why won't you tell him,so he won't settle down with a devil tomorrow....be your brothers keeper
a painful truth is better than a useful lie* they say
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by tahir01(m): 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2016
[quote author=Passy089 post=50750856]

I'm a christian I've read it thanks.[/quote what is the verse all about? My bible no dey close.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Nemesis99(m): 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2016
If i say tell, some ppl will still convince you otherwise and if i say otherwise, some ppl will still convince you to do the opposite.

But all I've got to say now is that if you know you dont have an extra reliable gf, just gboju
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by lawdbreezy: 7:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
Davash222:

If you are a Christian pls read 1 Thessalonians 4:11

Hahahaha!! I can't imagine I actually went and read my bible for this shit!!! Lol!!
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by lawdbreezy: 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2016
I won't have a problem with u telling me my gal is cheating. But u Berra find me anoda galfriend soon, cos am not gonna stay single because u couldn't mind ur own damn bizness!!!
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Chikpat(m): 7:39pm On Nov 04, 2016
Davash222:

Parallel Verses
New International Version
and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life: You should mind your own business and work with your hands, just as we told you,

New Living Translation
Make it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we instructed you before.

English Standard Version
and to aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you,

Berean Study Bible
and to aspire to live quietly, to attend to your own matters, and to work with your own hands, as we instructed you.

Berean Literal Bible
and to strive earnestly to live quietly and to attend to your own matters, and to work with your own hands, just as we commanded you,

New American Standard Bible
and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you,

King James Bible
And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

Holman Christian Standard Bible
to seek to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you,

International Standard Version
Also, make it your goal to live quietly, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we instructed you,

NET Bible
to aspire to lead a quiet life, to attend to your own business, and to work with your hands, as we commanded you.

New Heart English Bible
and that you make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, even as we instructed you;

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
And that you would be diligent, peaceable and occupied with your business, working with your hands just as we commanded you,

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Also, make it your goal to live quietly, do your work, and earn your own living, as we ordered you.

New American Standard 1977
and to make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and attend to your own business and work with your hands, just as we commanded you;

Jubilee Bible 2000
and that ye procure to be quiet and to do your business and to work with your hands, as we commanded you,

King James 2000 Bible
And that you study to be quiet, and to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

American King James Version
And that you study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

American Standard Version
and that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your hands, even as we charged you;

Douay-Rheims Bible
And that you use your endeavour to be quiet, and that you do your own business, and work with your own hands, as we commanded you:

Darby Bible Translation
and to seek earnestly to be quiet and mind your own affairs, and work with your [own] hands, even as we charged you,

English Revised Version
and that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your hands, even as we charged you;

Webster's Bible Translation
And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;

Weymouth New Testament
and to vie with one another in eagerness for peace, every one minding his own business and working with his hands, as we ordered you to do:

World English Bible
and that you make it your ambition to lead a quiet life, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, even as we instructed you;

Young's Literal Translation
and to study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we did command you,
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Chikpat(m): 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
Dimples999:
Make her tell him.

How?
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Valkyr: 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
justscorchone:
Omo wetin you wan talk na,as if your guy no dey tidy outside,see ehn use this one take open office for the girl head jare,if na torokobo lasan to fuel your car sef no wham

Ur certainty fear me o cry
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Valkyr: 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2016
A case of 'Am I my brother's watchman's
If you should mind ur business about this, then you should mind ur business about many other sorts of things..
If everyone should mind ur business... shocked

Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by davidif: 8:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
Davash222:

Another example of someone quoting scriptures to justify there actions. If your significant other cheated on you won't you want someone to tell you? Whatever happened to do unto others what you want them to do to you?

Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Akaujaa(m): 8:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
Since your guy isn't married to her yet, I'll advise you tell him indirectly. I mean, a kind of advise or indirect interview on his girlfriend
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
If it is your friend cheating on the girl will u tell the girl?
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2016
Busy body don lead to some people untimely death, speaking from wat have seen. Can u swear ur friend is faithful to her?
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Alaminalpha: 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2016
You owe it to your friend to tell him the truth.
Think about it, would you like your friend to hide such a thing from you?
Good chaps must stand together
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Davash222(m): 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
bazzyblings:

Wetin concern that verse with what's at hand ?
Fixed
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by Davash222(m): 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2016
discman2k2:
Pls brother, I've read 1Thesalonians 4:1, how does it advice him? Ols expanciate.
Oh, sorry, 4:11..read again
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by michaelwestern(m): 9:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
iamloyalty:
Busy body don lead to some people untimely death, speaking from wat have seen. Can u swear ur friend is faithful to her?

Imagine, and you call yourself iamloyalty. You are a very wicked and disloyal person. So you will allow your friend to keep dating a cheat. I pray to never meet someone like you, talk less of having you as a friend.

OP, do unto others what you want others to do you. And you will reap whatever you sow, it's not a curse but a fact of life.
Re: Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? by sekem: 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
If I were you, I won't tell him.

But...

I will let the girl know that she's now under my watchful lens.

Using my sleuth techniques, I will find a way to digitally record her admittance to the 'crime' plus her promise/acceptance to never sin again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! / 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) / 8 Stereotypical Belief About Ladies With Beards And Hairy Body