Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,680 members, 7,834,253 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

The Unexpected Affair (A Short Romantic Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Unexpected Affair (A Short Romantic Story) (1923 Views)

Girl Gets Unexpected Surprise After Asking Ex-boyfriend For Airtime / A Complicated Affair (A Short Romantic Story) / My Affair With The Neighbour (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Unexpected Affair (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 11:00am On Nov 04, 2016
I was spending the week at my uncle's house in Ilorin.

I had a work conference to attend and I decided to take to use the opportunity to visit his family. My uncle was very glad to see me and took me to get a couple of beers the evening I arrived..

It was turning out to be a very fun visit. The next day, I spent the evening after the conference with his family. His wife, Aunt Debbie, was very nice to me. She went above and beyond to make sure I had everything I needed. In her 50's, the woman actually looked pretty good. She obviously took care of herself. She made fantastic meals and seriously spoiled me with food when I was there.

One night, after a particularly wonderful meal of Pounded Yam and Egusi soup, I was ready to go to bed. I let my uncle and his wife know that I had an early day the next day and wanted to turn in.

I went into the adjoining bathroom in my room and took a quick shower. I wrapped a towel around my waist and stepped out.
Aunt Debbie was sitting on my bed.
"I wanted to make sure you don't need anything before I go to bed," she said, watching me.

"Oh, no Aunty. It's fine."

"That's good." She maintained her position on the bed and I was getting a little uncomfortable just standing there and looking at her.

After a few minutes, she stood up. "Okay, good night," she said as she walked to the door.

"Goodnight ma."

She turned around to say, "No need to be so polite," then winked at me before she stepped out.

I stood on the same spot for nearly two minutes...Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/11/the-unexpected-affair-short-romantic.html
Re: The Unexpected Affair (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 11:02am On Nov 04, 2016
A Short Romantic Story
Re: The Unexpected Affair (A Short Romantic Story) by AkProsper(m): 11:27am On Nov 04, 2016
Re: The Unexpected Affair (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 11:36am On Nov 04, 2016
AkProsper:
hmmm
Re: The Unexpected Affair (A Short Romantic Story) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2016
Hope you enjoy story
Re: The Unexpected Affair (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
Thanks for reading
Re: The Unexpected Affair (A Short Romantic Story) by jidon5(m): 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
ok
Re: The Unexpected Affair (A Short Romantic Story) by Oshikoyafrank(m): 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2016
support d story with your comment's
Re: The Unexpected Affair (A Short Romantic Story) by jidon5(m): 2:27am On Nov 10, 2016
Thanks for reading
Re: The Unexpected Affair (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2016
Yea
Re: The Unexpected Affair (A Short Romantic Story) by Khris3(m): 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
nice
Re: The Unexpected Affair (A Short Romantic Story) by Ken4agent(m): 8:40pm On Nov 23, 2016
jidon5:
Thanks for reading
for reading what?
Re: The Unexpected Affair (A Short Romantic Story) by Khrisfame(m): 11:24pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ken4agent:

for reading what?
Nting

(1) (Reply)

Opening A Joint Bank Account With Your Bbf/gf / Who Wants To See Lashort?? / Ways To Make A Guy Like You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.