Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Carlcare Is Here With You - Phones (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Carlcare Is Here With You (90888 Views)

Carlcare Service: The Official Phone Repair Provider For Infinix, TECNO, Itel / Carlcare Website Just Got A Massive Update / Carlcare Service Ng: We're Back On Nairaland! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Saad64: 8:50am On Sep 25, 2017
hello pls how much will it cost to replace my hot s screen. am in Benin... note the phone fell down and some white hazy lines appear on the screen but nothing is broken both the screen and touchpad are working well.

Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by onuwaje(m): 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
I gave my phone to carlcare two weeks ago after it developed battery problem

Its been fixed and its good as new

Using it for a week now

#infinix hot4
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by kemifemi: 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
I don't know if it's okay to post this here.

I bought a fero royale x1 in may. Phone went bad in July. I put it off before going to bed the night before. I tried powering it up the following morning but phone refused to come up.

I took the phone back to slot where I bought it since it was still under warranty. They told me it will take 21 working days to fix. After patiently waiting for a month and a half, I went there to demand for my phone. But on getting there they saw that I was very angry and quickly gave me a fero mega as replacement.

I refused to collect the fero mega because I felt they should have given me the exact model of phone I bought or something close to it.

I want to know how this warranty thing works. Should I accept the new phone or insist they give me the same model I bought initially. Thanks
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
Kagarawal:
Hi, my name is Usman from Gombe, I ve recently opened my screen and the ribbon of LCD (flex cable) that connect d screen and d tablet cut, pls can i hav d replacement of it? Tecno Pad DroidPad 8II (model: DP8D).

Carlcareopebi, I also have same problem with tecno droid 8d. Will appreciate any positive help or feedback.

Cc:carlcaresophia
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2017
Kagarawal:
Hi, my name is Usman from Gombe, I ve recently opened my screen and the ribbon of LCD (flex cable) that connect d screen and d tablet cutted, pls can i hav d replacement of it? Tecno Pad DroidPad 8II (model: DP8D).

Cc:repairpalng
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by monshow25(m): 10:06pm On Sep 29, 2017
my infinix hot 4 lite fell inside water nd the screen is flickering what can i do it or can i take it to calcare still neat nd well intact
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by tegak10: 11:02am On Sep 30, 2017
I woke up this morning only to find out the recent and home buttons aren't working. when pressed they vibrate but they don't perform any action. I used the floating button app and still it didn't work.. also I no longer receive any notifications.. I get notification alerts but none show up on the status bar and notifications bar please help.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Ayomideen(m): 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2017
Please how much does it cost to change tecno L6 screen
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by preciousmaro: 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2017
What is the cost of the infinix hot s battery replacement, Pls my location is delta state. And does warranty cover battery damages
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by phtomay(m): 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hello Carlcaresophia,
Can I get replacement battery for my Infinix Zero (x506)?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by stephinnoyewole(m): 5:04am On Oct 15, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @Msmither You can get the X510 Battery from Opebi @N2000 only. To fix your Hot note charging port will cost you N1,200; Please note that we don't give out phone parts - you'll drop the phone for it to be fixed. Also, if anything else has been tampered with or changed previously or there's a physical damage, you'll be asked to pay for it.
Visit the Carlcare Opebi for assistance. You may Book a reservation using the Carlcare Application on your device [and give the information required]
ADDRESS: [/b]NO. 77, OPEBI ROAD, IKEJA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA
[b]CARLCARE NIGERIA HOTLINE:
08138615848 - 09096015561 - 09098834535.
I want to change my phone infinix note(2gb+16gb) calibrator, it has broken and exposed my front camera (still working perfectly tho).
I am presently in Ilorin, Kwara state
Thank
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Saverin: 5:47am On Oct 15, 2017
Carlcaresophia

please, where can I repay my partially damaged xiaomi redmi 2 screen in Lagos?

Do you know the cost of changing it?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Enkay12: 12:13pm On Oct 15, 2017
Pls how much does it cost to replace the broken screen
Of Infinix Hot Note X551, though it still works fine.

CarlcareOpebi:

Hello @fernandooleku Carlcare only works on TECNO, INFINIX & ITEL mobile devices. Please visit an INNJOO service centre for assistance.
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by moshoodn(m): 7:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
My Tecno 8H got stuck in bootloop after a thunderstorm (I was charging the tab).

How much does it take to unbrick/flash it? I also hope it's still repairable.

Thanks.

CC: CarlCareOpebi
CarlcareSophia
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by gbolio4(m): 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
CarlcareOpebi:

Hi you will have to pay to fix your device. What color is your phone? Please respond. Thanks!

Hi Sir CarlcareOpebi I need your Help, I currently use an Infinix Hot 4 Pro x556 and I want to pickup a Note 4 Infinix very shortly. Please I cannot afford to lose anything from my Infinix Hot 4 pro. Is there any software, process, procedure or service by which I can copy every single content from my Hot 4 pro to the New Note 4 Phone?

I repeat, I cannot afford to lose my apps and data. Please let me know if its possible to get a perfect data copy from my Hot 4 Pro to the new Infinix Note 4

Appreciate your Help in advance!
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Pad101: 10:31am On Nov 02, 2017
My inifinix hot s was giving me battery issue, i took it to carlcare and it was fixed and everything was working perfectly. Few weeks later, the minimize and home keys are no longer working. If i scroll down from the home page i don't see notifications and I wanted backing up images and other files on my system so i will be able to take it back to carlcare for repairs and I was not able to change the usb connection for me to see files on the system to finish the backup. I also noticed that i cant download or update any app on app store.

Please what can i do?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by saint2ace(m): 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
Hi Carlcare, i recently upgraded my infinix zero 3 from lollipop to marshmallow and since then i can't save files to SD CARD, is it possible to downgrade back to OS 5 as this is driving me insane, cos i always get the no space notification all the time. I await ur response
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Edgarated(m): 8:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
Hello carlcare, my newly camon cx of a month old all of a sudden started misbehaving, the icons are just shaking, the middle of the screen doesn't respond to touch, some of the virtual keypads does'nt work,the phone literally does things on it's own, make calls ,etc. i'm in Ebonyi state
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Mayor46(m): 5:36pm On Nov 14, 2017
hello carlcare, can I change my infinix hot 4 battery ? and how much is it ?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by tall2ce(m): 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2017
How much is the cost of replacing tecno camon c9 screen
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by donhils: 9:01am On Nov 15, 2017
Edgarated:
Hello carlcare, my newly camon cx of a month old all of a sudden started misbehaving, the icons are just shaking, the middle of the screen doesn't respond to touch, some of the virtual keypads does'nt work,the phone literally does things on it's own, make calls ,etc. i'm in Ebonyi state
The icons shaking like it's got Parkinson's disease?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Famoustemmy(m): 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
Please how much is it going to cost me to replace my tecno l5.. I need quick response...
CarlcareOpebi
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by chijohn42k2(m): 12:14pm On Nov 17, 2017
abeg who know where itel service center dey in surulere
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by thedondada(m): 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
Greenfriend:

Same issue. And also, IT HANGS A LOT. I have deleted almost all the apps, yet it's very slow

Yes. How may I help you?
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by stephinnoyewole(m): 8:37am On Nov 21, 2017
How much can I replace my infinix hot note 2gb+16gb charging port and calibrator@carlcare?
I'm presently in kogi state
Thanks
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by Edgarated(m): 9:20am On Nov 21, 2017
donhils:

yes, shakes more than parkinson syndrome
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by elnino3(m): 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2017
Carlcaresophia

can you repair a gionee m5 phone that has stopped booting. only shows gionee logo and stops there. if yes please drop your contacts. thanks
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by thobeylobar(m): 7:58am On Nov 24, 2017
My Tecno W3 is not coming on again cos water enters it but it was coming on before now it's not working at all, What should I do and how much will it cost me for fixing it
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by sureinfo: 9:09am On Nov 24, 2017
donhils:

LOL, sey na Parkinsons disease grin, don't worry your camon cx issue won't be a problem for carlcare to solve
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by donhils: 10:43am On Nov 24, 2017
sureinfo:

LOL, sey na Parkinsons disease grin, don't worry your camon cx issue won't be a problem for carlcare to solve
I don't use China phones pls wink
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by tafat: 5:03am On Nov 26, 2017
donhils:

I don't use China phones pls wink
Who we go ask that 1, after all even iphones are made in asia grin
Re: Carlcare Is Here With You by dotyoung(m): 6:38am On Nov 27, 2017
Pls is tecno l9 plus charger available?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (39) (Reply)

15 Technically Possible But Awful Ways To Charge Your Phone Without Electricity / How Do I Check To Know All The Numbers Registered With My NIN / Step By Step: How To Get A Free USA Phone Number From Google Voice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.