Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,417 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Justice Ignatius Agube To PDP: Stop Washing Your Dirty Linen In Public - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Ignatius Agube To PDP: Stop Washing Your Dirty Linen In Public (15419 Views)

Governor Ortom Should Decamp To PDP If He Wants Killings To Stop In Benue - FFK / Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP / I Am Not Following Atiku To PDP - Bindow, Adamawa State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Ignatius Agube To PDP: Stop Washing Your Dirty Linen In Public by Jirate(m): 8:59am On Nov 05, 2016

There is a time for every thing, Mr Justice, just do your work or your worst and leave the rest.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ignatius Agube To PDP: Stop Washing Your Dirty Linen In Public by eph12(m): 9:00am On Nov 05, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

I sincerely wish he could assume that role... I wonder why he's not interested...is it pain of betrayal by folks he trusted? and wants to revenge by allowing them burn and eat up themselves?
I think it's because he is disappointed in a lot of people and events. He is probably also disappointed in himself and wondering how he could have done things differently.
Re: Justice Ignatius Agube To PDP: Stop Washing Your Dirty Linen In Public by alizma: 9:02am On Nov 05, 2016
Agimor:
Sherrif is a mole planted in PDP camp. The end shall justify the means.
in that case, Fayose and Wike are technically members of APC.

4 Likes

Re: Justice Ignatius Agube To PDP: Stop Washing Your Dirty Linen In Public by awayeyebundle: 9:23am On Nov 05, 2016
Sheriff is the National Chairman of PDP as Obasanjo,Jonathan and BOT will tell u, is it not Mimiko,Fayose,Wike that called him to be their National Chairman of PDP,so why complaining now...He remain the Authentic so has the right to pick Candidate,As for Mimiko is godfatherism cannot work in Ondo no be only central dey for Ondo wey dem go be governor for mimiko 8years and his stooge another 8years again making 16years that is rubbish......Nigerians is hight time we negate this attitude for once....All the Afenifere are not saying the truth concerning this Issue.....YORUBA THIS SLAVERY...LET GIVE JIMOH 4year if he do am well then we go vote another but not he go comot....Jimoh winning all the way

1 Like

Re: Justice Ignatius Agube To PDP: Stop Washing Your Dirty Linen In Public by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:27am On Nov 05, 2016
eph12:

I think it's because he is disappointed in a lot of people and events. He is probably also disappointed in himself and wondering how he could have done things differently.
hmmm
Re: Justice Ignatius Agube To PDP: Stop Washing Your Dirty Linen In Public by Unimaginable123: 9:31am On Nov 05, 2016
obinoral1179:
PDP and internal Democracy are world apart.... What is the relationship between light and darkness?
Is there internal democracy in APC? Is it not Tinubu that imposed all APC leaders?
Re: Justice Ignatius Agube To PDP: Stop Washing Your Dirty Linen In Public by Mc4larin: 9:50am On Nov 05, 2016
Agimor:

Planted by who?
Re: Justice Ignatius Agube To PDP: Stop Washing Your Dirty Linen In Public by obinoral1179(m): 9:56am On Nov 05, 2016
Unimaginable123:
Is there internal democracy in APC? Is it not Tinubu that imposed all APC leaders?
PDP is the largest party in africa or should I say it was the largest party in africa..... So others party take a cue from there....
Re: Justice Ignatius Agube To PDP: Stop Washing Your Dirty Linen In Public by dabossman(m): 10:00am On Nov 05, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

I sincerely wish he could assume that role... I wonder why he's not interested...is it pain of betrayal by folks he trusted? and wants to revenge by allowing them burn and eat up themselves?

I doubt that as an ex-president, GEJ can speak to any of these former Northern governors as a leader. They barely tolerated him as President and some even saw him as an usurper who stole their mandate after Year Adua died. I don't see a Sherrif or Makarfi showing that kind of respect to GEJ now that he is no longer C-in-C. To them he is just one of their former governor colleagues who was luck to be President. I think GEJ knows this too. It is best he stays out of it before they embarrass him.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ignatius Agube To PDP: Stop Washing Your Dirty Linen In Public by rickyrex(m): 10:09am On Nov 05, 2016
odiks:

http://punchng.com/stop-washing-dirty-linen-public-judge-tells-pdp/
As if dem no de pay the lawyers and judges for the case
Re: Justice Ignatius Agube To PDP: Stop Washing Your Dirty Linen In Public by shamecurls(m): 10:16am On Nov 05, 2016
Agimor:

A mole planted by Fayose and Wike

1 Like

Re: Justice Ignatius Agube To PDP: Stop Washing Your Dirty Linen In Public by marv1: 10:42am On Nov 05, 2016
seguno2:

Is their internal democracy in the other party?
But other parties have not taken themselves to courts like cats and dogs in pdp. Its a SHAME. And some pdp members are blaming apc for this even when pdp was in power. Pdp power to the greedy. Shame. Shame. Shame.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ignatius Agube To PDP: Stop Washing Your Dirty Linen In Public by tunderay(m): 10:43am On Nov 05, 2016
Agimor:
Bro, I don't understand what you mean by "planted'? Is it difficult for you to blame Wike and Fayose that made him the chairman? I don't get it.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ignatius Agube To PDP: Stop Washing Your Dirty Linen In Public by Unimaginable123: 11:00am On Nov 05, 2016
obinoral1179:
PDP is the largest party in africa or should I say it was the largest party in africa..... So others party take a cue from there....
very funny
Re: Justice Ignatius Agube To PDP: Stop Washing Your Dirty Linen In Public by Walelavender(m): 11:46am On Nov 05, 2016
Agimor:
A mole planted by Wike and Fayose grin
Re: Justice Ignatius Agube To PDP: Stop Washing Your Dirty Linen In Public by ogunsj: 11:49am On Nov 05, 2016
cyberguy72:
The Judge should just face his work joor.Nobody asked for his opinion.Its obvious that he has been bought over.
truth they say is bitter. I feel your pains.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ignatius Agube To PDP: Stop Washing Your Dirty Linen In Public by cyberguy72(m): 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
ogunsj:
truth they say is bitter. I feel your pains.
Which bloody truth are u talking about, the judge is already taking sides na
Re: Justice Ignatius Agube To PDP: Stop Washing Your Dirty Linen In Public by DeRay98(m): 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
eph12:

GEJ was supposed to be the leader. He wasn't interested and he couldn't even lobby for someone else. He created a vacuum inviting the wolves to occupy the vacuum.

In summary it's his fault

The guy man was an unwilling President in the first place.
Re: Justice Ignatius Agube To PDP: Stop Washing Your Dirty Linen In Public by majmustrise: 2:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista (m): 7:16am Sheriff is determined to distract PDP from winning Ondo election.
Hu told u PDP is going to win in Ondo state? Olusola Oke of AD will have it!
Re: Justice Ignatius Agube To PDP: Stop Washing Your Dirty Linen In Public by majmustrise: 2:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]
TonyeBarcanista:
Sheriff is determined to distract PDP from winning Ondo election.
TonyeBarcanista:
TonyeBarcanista:

Who told u PDP is going to win in Ondo state?
Olusola Oke of AD will have it!
Re: Justice Ignatius Agube To PDP: Stop Washing Your Dirty Linen In Public by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
majmustrise:
TonyeBarcanista (m): 7:16am Sheriff is determined to distract PDP from winning Ondo election.
Hu told u PDP is going to win in Ondo state? Olusola Oke of AD will have it!
With Jegede in the race?
Re: Justice Ignatius Agube To PDP: Stop Washing Your Dirty Linen In Public by majmustrise: 2:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
...how much did mimiko give each of u for this emergency sitting? I suspect this kind of sitting, it's never happened in d political anal of this country.
Mimiko wants to cover up his atrocities in d last 7yrs with Jegede...
PDP in Ondo state fell apart d day mimiko came into d party. Ppl that matter in d PDP then have either left d party, or are aggrieved.
Re: Justice Ignatius Agube To PDP: Stop Washing Your Dirty Linen In Public by mayorchelsea(m): 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Tonye,I thought a judge ordered PDP to suspend its convention and maintain status quo but the party went ahead and brought Makarfi in another convention.Disregard for court order brought this on PDP.Moreover,Sheriff was brought by Fayose and Wike,my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Justice Ignatius Agube To PDP: Stop Washing Your Dirty Linen In Public by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
mayorchelsea:
Tonye,I thought a judge ordered PDP to suspend its convention and maintain status quo but the party went ahead and brought Makarfi in another convention.Disregard for court order brought this on PDP.Moreover,Sheriff was brought by Fayose and Wike,my opinion.
No doubt Fayose/Wike brought him but the Party's highest Organ, National Convention removed him.

On Court restriction, that was black market judgement.
Re: Justice Ignatius Agube To PDP: Stop Washing Your Dirty Linen In Public by laprince(m): 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2016
Whynotthetruth:

This is the first time I would be thinking in this direction. It could be that that is the reason that GEJ just left them and their party.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ignatius Agube To PDP: Stop Washing Your Dirty Linen In Public by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:51pm On Nov 05, 2016
laprince:

This is the first time I would be thinking in this direction. It could be that that is the reason that GEJ just left them and their party.

Maybe... don't know sha

1 Like

Re: Justice Ignatius Agube To PDP: Stop Washing Your Dirty Linen In Public by awayeyebundle: 6:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
Why in hurried,what if the appeal justice favor Jimoh/sheriff u go complain again...the truth of the matter is that Jimoh is the authentic it does'nt matter where the primaries was done very close to Ondo state and it's regional headquarter...Taraba state was done in Abuja even the President was done in Lagos not Abuja so that is not a discussion at all...The original is the Sheriff because SHERIFF IS THE NATIONAL CHAIRMAN OG PDP AUTHENTIC NOT CARETAKER OF MARKAFFI......JEGEDE SHULD WORK OR RECONCILE WITH JIMOH IBRAHIM TO WIN AND MIMIKO ASS WILL BE COVERED OF HIS LOOTED FUND IN ONDO STATE.....MTCHEEEEW ISETAKUN TAKUN IYA REPETE ASK CIVIL SERVANT NO SALARY YET...OOO MIMIKO DEY USED ONDO STATE MONIES DEY GO COURT
Re: Justice Ignatius Agube To PDP: Stop Washing Your Dirty Linen In Public by awayeyebundle: 12:51pm On Nov 10, 2016
The Appeal court should know that Abang is a reality person that say the truth...the governors are the one that is truncating the rule and law of the state because of their selfish agenda...the client to Jegede which is lawyer Olanipeku SAN said"the court should go out of rule and law in listening to his client Jegede anything out of rule of law is injustice so Jegede/Mimiko are fighting already lost battle because jegede is not in the filed suit order by Abang so can't appeal or be part and it contradict the rule of law...ISTANDWITH SHERIFF/JIMOH
Re: Justice Ignatius Agube To PDP: Stop Washing Your Dirty Linen In Public by engineerboat(m): 9:41pm On Nov 10, 2016
awayeyebundle:
The Appeal court should know that Abang is a reality person that say the truth...the governors are the one that is truncating the rule and law of the state because of their selfish agenda...the client to Jegede which is lawyer Olanipeku SAN said"the court should go out of rule and law in listening to his client Jegede anything out of rule of law is injustice so Jegede/Mimiko are fighting already lost battle because jegede is not in the filed suit order by Abang so can't appeal or be part and it contradict the rule of law...ISTANDWITH SHERIFF/JIMOH

Is that why A bang allow the plaintiff Poroye to use the same lawyer as plaintiff counsel and also as defense counsel before abang.

Moreso as long as abang is just an High court judge. Then his judgement cannot be final.

Abang want to turn himself to high court, appeal court and supreme court judge at the same time. Ko jooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm First To Live Up To 70 Years In My Family- Atiku / Why I Decided To Visit New Jersey – Gov Obiano / Mbazulike Amechi: Aso Rock Cabals Influencing Buhari’s Decisions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.