Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,285 members, 7,811,846 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Picture: Before You Send Your Daughter Or Sister To A University In Ghana - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture: Before You Send Your Daughter Or Sister To A University In Ghana (1472 Views)

If You Catch Your 12 Year Old Daughter Or Son Having Sex, What Will You Do? / FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty / "How A University Of Ibadan Best Graduating Student Inherited Royal Curse" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Picture: Before You Send Your Daughter Or Sister To A University In Ghana by muyi001: 4:07am On Nov 05, 2016
I was having my lunch in a restaurant in Accra this afternoon, when A friend started a discussion of what some of our female Nigerian students in Ghana

have turned themselves into. I could not agree more. While the parents spend lots of money to ensure their daughters are comfortable and graduate with flying colors, their children have a different agenda.

There was this particular case of a young girl whose mother rented a 2-bedroom flat for her in Accra. My friend,said news just got to him this week, that this student slept with 5(five) guys at the same time and was still begging for more. She is always high on hard drugs. And, the mother, back in Nigeria will be boasting of her daughter, who is studying in Ghana. Oh, so pathetic.

Sadly to say, many of these young girls have become international prostitutes and seriously hooked on drugs. I mean what I am saying. And many people in Accra can bear me witness. Some of the mushroom universities attended by the students lack hostel facilities and the students are forced to rent accommodation thereby according them too much privacy which they are not matured enough to handle................

To check the picture and complete the story, Visit here http://muyigist.com/2016/11/05/nigerians-before-you-send-your-daughter-or-sister-to-a-university-in-ghana-picture/
Re: Picture: Before You Send Your Daughter Or Sister To A University In Ghana by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 05, 2016
Old news bro..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture: Before You Send Your Daughter Or Sister To A University In Ghana by dadebayo1(m): 6:11am On Nov 05, 2016
La Click la receive cedis.... grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

13-year-old Boy Impregnates Female Teacher / See How Mmm Want To Kill This Woman's Husband / Why Do We Wear Boxes And Pant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.