Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,340 members, 7,815,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Osinbajo Reacts To Sharia Bill In The Senate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Reacts To Sharia Bill In The Senate (46970 Views)

Mohammed Babangida Drags Rahma To Sharia Court / Sharia Bill: Speaker Dogara Reacts / Dogara Pushed Sharia Bill Through Second Reading Quietly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Osinbajo Reacts To Sharia Bill In The Senate by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
EternalTruths:
An Afonja betraying Christ. angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo Reacts To Sharia Bill In The Senate by MeAboki(m): 3:39am On Nov 07, 2016
dealslip:

Mr.Abokii, we know your type. Your explanation sounds noble but it is devoid of honesty. Why was the case of a Christian tried in the Sharia court since it is exclusively for Muslims. Taqiya is your subtle way of harming others and feigning harmlessness. If Christians were intolerant in Nigeria like your Aboki brothers and sisters, Nigeria would have divided since. How dare you insult the collective intelligence of Nigeria Christians and still be calling them intolerant. You people kill Christians like Chicken in the North and no one gets arrested. Yet you have the boldness to be pretending that the Nigerian constitution is based on Christian/Canon laws and that we are intolerant. Evil and demonic people. You lot will all account for the blood of every Christian harvested in the North because of their different belief. In Our Kingdom, when you kill, our God shall avenge but your cup isn't fill yet. You will all experience the wrath of God for all the blood of the innocent you spill daily.

My friend, learn to identify and address the important issues of an argument - it shows intelligence.
First of all, kindly identify or give any instance where a Christian was tried in a Sharia court - stop telling lies.
If Nigerian Christians are a tolerant lot, then pls tell me; why are they against Muslims having the Sharia, a system which clearly does not affect them?
Why are they also against the Arabic inscription (ajabi) appearing on our currency, which simply denotes the value of the currency note in Hausa language, a long standing tradition initiated by our colonial masters, the British, who themselves were also Christians.
Similarly, why also oppose the Arabic letters in our military insignia for also the same reason.
Why are Nigerian Christians envious of the government subsidy to Muslims for pilgrimage to the extent of suddenly copying and competing with them for same; whereas in fact unlike religious requirement for Muslims, it is not obligatory for them to perform pilgrimage?
As for your ignorance concerning the origins of most of our judicial codes from British and by extension canon law; well, what can I say except to advise you to read and get educated.
With regards to killing, the greatest killers of mankind known to date happen to be Christians - before you start arguing, pls go check your history.
Re: Osinbajo Reacts To Sharia Bill In The Senate by dealslip(f): 4:14am On Nov 07, 2016
MeAboki:

My friend, learn to identify and address the important issues of an argument - it shows intelligence.
First of all, kindly identify or give any instance where a Christian was tried in a Sharia court - stop telling lies.
If Nigerian Christians are a tolerant lot, then pls tell me; why are they against Muslims having the Sharia, a system which clearly does not affect them?
Why are they also against the Arabic inscription (ajabi) appearing on our currency, which simply denotes the value of the currency note in Hausa language, a long standing tradition initiated by our colonial masters, the British, who themselves were also Christians.
Similarly, why also oppose the Arabic letters in our military insignia for also the same reason.
Why are Nigerian Christians envious of the government subsidy to Muslims for pilgrimage to the extent of suddenly copying and competing with them for same; whereas in fact unlike religious requirement for Muslims, it is not obligatory for them to perform pilgrimage?
As for your ignorance concerning the origins of most of our judicial codes from British and by extension canon law; well, what can I say except to advise you to read and get educated.
With regards to killing, the greatest killers of mankind known to date happen to be Christians - before you start arguing, pls go check your history.

Like I said before and I repeat your arguments sounds noble but is devoid of honesty, the case of murder of an elderly Christian woman shouldnt have been tried in a sharia court. Those Islamic bigots, if they had killed a fellow Muslim are free to be tried under Sharia. The ruling in this case is binding on the Christian woman and her bereaved family. Why is El Zakay not tried or held by Sharia authorities

The Northern Nigerian Muslim is so intolerant and barbaric that they would kill Christians in their midst for the sins of a Danish cartoonist in far away Europe who by the way may even be an atheist but once it comes from Europe, it must be from a Christian, you are so intolerant that you will be killing shias because they share different doctrines even though they are muslims, destroying their mosques and properties while the demonic muslim soldiers look on. We Christians tell ourselves the truth, we dont attack and kill each other. Infact the Nigerian Christian has been so tolerant to the point of stupidity. From kidnapping and forceful marrying of Christian girls by your demonic emirs to killing of Christian women. You and your leaders have continually undermined the Christians to the extent that you made Nigeria a member of OIC without recourse to the feelings of the Christians, would Muslims agree to that if the tables were turned? You are a wicked soul to dare call Christians intolerant. And why should a government use state funds to sponsor pilgrims to Mecca. Isn't that corruption? To me your interpretation of tolerance you expect of Christians is to submit their will and beliefs to Islam. This is when you lots will have peace. While peace is a major greeting in Islam. There is no peace wherever you find Muslims. You fight people over other people's things and still be crying injustice. Your religion is narcissistic, I must tell you.
As regards Arabic inscription on our national currency, this is another brazen disregard for Christians and other religions in Nigeria. You guys are very disrespectful to your fellow country men, maybe Hebrew can be used on our national paraphernalias so we can recognise Nigeria as 50% Christians. Because you guys fill up the army, you think you have the right to write whatever you like in the Nigerian army logo. Why not write in pure Hausa, arrant nonsense and to think you pride yourself as an intelligent person.
While we adopted the English constitution which by the way has been amended to suit Northern Muslims. The British constitution is not any where near the biblical laws so quit pretending you even understand what you are saying. You are a liar, we Christians are not envious of you and your terrorist sharia law, it is nothing compared to the compassionate laws of Christ. In fact it is an insult to be compared to the teachings of Christ.

I expect you to go and dig up some miserable links to defend and justify your lies, we know you ways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Buhari Not A Man" – Ahmad Lawan / Ebonyi State Officially Launch Ebubeagu Security Network (Photos) / SENATE PRESIDENCY PDP Positions Mark, Ekweremadu, Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.