Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? (59083 Views)

Are You A Wife Material: With #200, Which Food Can You Prepare For Your Partner? / Which Food Do You Eat When You Are Broke? / Which Food Do You Hate That Most People Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Greataausim(m): 7:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
Lovely threads for the stinky and slims bobo's and mama's....
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Majols(m): 7:20pm On Nov 11, 2016
[quote author=Majols post=50959942][/quote]
Pizotifen is a drug used for migraine. Weight gain is actually a side effect of the drug. So be careful bro.
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Yuneehk(f): 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
madjune:
Don't n offended if I ask how old you are but you sound like a teen who easily give in to societal demands.

First, the Nigerian mentality of seeing any fat person as healthy and rich is stupidly deadly.
Don't fall for that as you will regret bitterly later in life.

Any Nigerian food that you eat voraciously to get far will not only get you far which is your wish; but in the long run, endanger your heart or sex organs.

Consult your doctor on cholesterol issues.

The best for you is, eat normal 3rice daily and most of all, exercise very well.
Eat lots of vegetables and you will see your skin shine and supple.

I've given you enough good advice.

But, if you really want the bad advice on getting fat.
Then, but lots of eggs and make sure you eat or drink them raw daily.
Eat indomie with lots of eggs and sleep most of the day.
Don't even exercise.
Eat lots of fufu with garri join and heavy rice with beer at 11pm daily.

You will get fat as you wish in no time.
@ bolded.. You're sure? 'Cause I eat indomie and eggs everyday(my best food sef) and I eat heavy foods at odd hours too. Sadly, I don't know how to exercise and I can so sleep for Africa yet I'm not fat. Any other "bad advice" that could work please?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by biggy26: 7:26pm On Nov 11, 2016
seizethaBae:
Yipeeee!!! finally found my long lost twinee grin. I owe nobody any explanation too but i just wanna look a lil bit chubby. Namsayin'?.
See ehn,don't mind all ds people telling you; ''eat late,drink your food,add protein to your diet''e.t.c. Ko le werk! Some of us have high rate of metabolism hence if we like we shld eat like tomorrow no go come,it won't show!. U really need to see the rate at which i eat,i eat almost every 3,3 hours,and i eat all sorts. Infact,anytime am going to my sis place,i must call her ahead to overstock her kitchen. Yels,itz dat serious. I look perfectly healthy tho. cheesy

Just last week i went to a pharmacy store to get drugs for MP and i askd d pharmacist what i can use to look a lil bit chubby,he just started the usual sermon of 'babe,u look perfect,many pple are dying to be like you bla bla bla,nd i was like; wariz dis one saying undecided

Finally,he recommended a tablet-Mosegor-pisotifen (a lil bit expensive) and another multivit capsule(u can buy anyone). I started four days ago & im looking fleshy already. cool or maybe am seeing d flesh with my imaginary eyes,donno sef cry. You can google Mosegor(will try nd upload a pix). Doesn't make me dizzy at all.

You are welcome. grin

Good one. Put ur pic na make we see u. u can even put before and after. Put it in ur moniker.
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by teejaypee: 7:28pm On Nov 11, 2016
fineyemi:
wow!!! Am also hoping to learn from this cos am slim.

hahaha!. Another slim niggur here.

I eat more than everyone in the house and almost every 3 hours...
But still won't add!
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Mszinny(f): 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2016
seizethaBae:
OP is a guy! my bad *coversface*
pls does this drug makes your stomach big
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by thaoriginator: 7:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
seizethaBae:
Yipeeee!!! finally found my long lost twinee grin. I owe nobody any explanation too but i just wanna look a lil bit chubby. Namsayin'?.
See ehn,don't mind all ds people telling you; ''eat late,drink your food,add protein to your diet''e.t.c. Ko le werk! Some of us have high rate of metabolism hence if we like we shld eat like tomorrow no go come,it won't show!. U really need to see the rate at which i eat,i eat almost every 3,3 hours,and i eat all sorts. Infact,anytime am going to my sis place,i must call her ahead to overstock her kitchen. Yels,itz dat serious. I look perfectly healthy tho. cheesy

Just last week i went to a pharmacy store to get drugs for MP and i askd d pharmacist what i can use to look a lil bit chubby,he just started the usual sermon of 'babe,u look perfect,many pple are dying to be like you bla bla bla,nd i was like; wariz dis one saying undecided

Finally,he recommended a tablet-Mosegor-pisotifen (a lil bit expensive) and another multivit capsule(u can buy anyone). I started four days ago & im looking fleshy already. cool or maybe am seeing d flesh with my imaginary eyes,donno sef cry. You can google Mosegor(will try nd upload a pix). Doesn't make me dizzy at all.

You are welcome. grin
pictures or get.... lipsrsealed
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by fineyemi(m): 7:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
teejaypee:

hahaha!. Another slim niggur here.
I eat more than everyone in the house and almost every 3 hours... But still won't add!
show me proof. leme see who's slimmer
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Wilsonmoses: 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]Swallow cow specifically from Daura.
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2016
sleep up
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by madjune(m): 7:54pm On Nov 11, 2016
Yuneehk:

@ bolded.. You're sure? 'Cause I eat indomie and eggs everyday(my best food sef) and I eat heavy foods at odd hours too. Sadly, I don't know how to exercise and I can so sleep for Africa yet I'm not fat. Any other "bad advice" that could work please?

When last did you deworm yourself?

1 Like

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 11, 2016
Na wa for life oh. I have been eating once every 2 days just to loose 4kg and someone is asking how to gain fat.

1 Like

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by CaraJewel(f): 7:57pm On Nov 11, 2016
Chai someone wants to get fat and anoda person said she over eats...plus food supplements..money dey
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by CaraJewel(f): 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2016
If you are slim and eat more dan a horse and lion and yet stil slim..esp ladies no be now u go fat wen d fat comes na u go run..
Gene too is at work wit your being slimmer dan a cricket

1 Like

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by CaraJewel(f): 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2016
Billyonaire:
Na wa for life oh. I have been eating once every 2 days just to loose 4kg and someone is asking how to gain fat.
omg,And here is anoda person eating once in two days out of deir freewill jxt to loose weight..obviously food dey money dey..
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 11, 2016
for guys sha take whey protein or up your mass , usually for body building to build muscle mass so as you're taking it hit the gym or you'll blow up fat and start reading slim tea threads
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Nov 11, 2016
and its quite expensive but worth it 30k sha
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by frankopit: 8:07pm On Nov 11, 2016
Aminat508:
Sharwama And Holland yoghurt grin

A lot of milk.fresh mono , holland yoghurt
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by CaraJewel(f): 8:09pm On Nov 11, 2016
Yuneehk:

sis relax even if u get a worse advice you no go fat...the fat dey pack one side waiting for d ryt tym and na u go run...anyways gene may be at work too

1 Like

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by wiloy2k8(m): 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2016
fratermathy:
Take Super Apéti, a drug sold in pharmacies, and see the magic work. This drug will make you eat and put on any amount of weight you want. It stimulates eating & sleep which are both recipes for weight gain. It is cheap and easy to get. It is not addictive. However, dont take it if you intend to do any serious work because it will make you sleepy.

i don go buy his drug .. na 50 naira ooo

1 Like

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2016
[quote author=seizethaBae post=50954715]Yipeeee!!! finally found my long lost twinee grin. I owe nobody any explanation too but i just wanna look a lil bit chubby. Namsayin'?.

Just last week i went to a pharmacy store to get drugs for MP and i askd d pharmacist what i can use to look a lil bit chubby,he just started the usual sermon of 'babe,u look perfect,many pple Mrs,d drug did not make u add up some flesh. What it does is it surpresses ur metabolic process so dat u crave for more food. If u doubt me, then start taking d drug wifout eating well.
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Yuneehk(f): 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2016
madjune:

When last did you deworm yourself?
Now you're sounding like my mum cheesy

It's been months since I dewormed. I have the drug but I just keep postponing the day I'll swallow the bitter pill
CaraJewel:
sis relax even if u get a worse advice you no go fat...the fat dey pack one side waiting for d ryt tym and na u go run...anyways gene may be at work too
Right time might be when I start having kids bah? Patience isn't really my forte cry so I'm seeking quicker solutions.
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Luckymay(f): 8:29pm On Nov 11, 2016
seizethaBae:

You are welcome. grin
Hope you also Google'ed the the side effects?
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by paulibling(m): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2016
where is your current piishure make we access you then recommend proper food. i know very fat people loves food. grin
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Babysho(m): 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
seizethaBae:

You are welcome. grin

Ma, Thank You Ma. Just one little question I wish to ask...how much is this tablet-Mosegor-pisotifen because I need it more than oxygen. grin
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Babysho(m): 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2016
seizethaBae:

You are welcome. grin

Ma, Thank You Ma. Just two ittle questions I wish to ask...how much is this tablet-Mosegor-pisotifen because I need it more than oxygen. grin

And most importantly can Male use it?
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by biggie73(m): 8:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
Eat poundo yam.
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by biggie73(m): 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
Eat poundo yam,and hate me later.
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Agbanagba1(m): 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
Start with two tins of milk every morning. Get yourself either Complan or Wate-on, and a good balanced diet.
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by akinszz: 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
Drink 4 bottles of beer every night for four months... U go thank me later.
lovediehatelive:
I know you will be surprised by this. Yes, i need foods, or a meal plan to get a bit fat... I am not that skinny, but still i'am slim.. I need what to eat or timetable to get a bit fat...

Why am I doing this? Yes, i owe nobody any explanation for how i look or what i do, but common, there are a few exceptions wink
Yea, my parents are the only ones i owe an explanation to. I want to impress my parents, especially my day.. They have yabbed me so much, saying that i m too thin, they don't know where all the money i am making is going to grin

so i want to surprise them this December...
I actually don't stay with them at the moment, i stay on my own tongue

Foodlanders, please help out
Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by CaraJewel(f): 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2016
Yuneehk:

Now you're sounding like my mum cheesy

It's been months since I dewormed. I have the drug but I just keep postponing the day I'll swallow the bitter pill

Right time might be when I start having kids bah? Patience isn't really my forte cry so I'm seeking quicker solutions.
even if you use dis vitamins dat will help..make u hungry always..you af to be consistent wit d routine..depends on ur body too and stop for a while wen u get results,eating well witawt d supplement and see if ur body wil go back to wat it was ,if it wil stay as it is wen u stop d supplement,or if it wil increase more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Food Should I Eat To Get A Little Bit Fat? by Smartademu(m): 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2016
seizethaBae:

You are welcome. grin
If u know what that drug will do to u later on in life, u will run away from it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Rat Guys Killed And Ate At Garki Abuja (Photos) / Fisherman Caught A Manatee In Akassa, Brass, Bayelsa State (Photos) / World Jollof Rice Day: The Creativity Of Jollof Rice In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.