Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,277 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) (53732 Views)

Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft / Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop / My Pastor Always Boasts Of His Wealth And Accomplishments During Every Sermon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by felixomor: 4:39pm On Nov 05, 2016
hopefuLandlurde:

Chai!!!

see thinking o!

idiotic analogy you have up there

This above is the blabbing of a goat who has been exposed so many times yet shows no shame trying to identify logic.

I can see u r pained.
Sorry

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Weah96: 4:40pm On Nov 05, 2016
For the Christians seeking to identify the false prophets, here is another one to add to your list.

Not only is he a false prophet, he's an atheist who seems have lost his sense of right and wrong.

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by jonbellion(m): 4:41pm On Nov 05, 2016
hopefuLandlurde:

Chai!!!

see thinking o!

I just tire ooooo
When I saw it I just shook my head
I honestly don't understand how easy it is for someone to be that stupid
I wonder why you're even bothering
Just leave him to be wallowing in his own feaces. It's obvious he seems to be having fun wink

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by hopefuLandlurde: 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2016
felixomor:

This above is the blabbing of a goat who has been exposed so many times yet shows no shame trying to identify logic.

I can see u r pained.
Sorry

your comment shows who's really pained
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by felixomor: 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2016
hopefuLandlurde:

your comment shows who's really pained

If u had any shame, u would help me to forget u.

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by hopefuLandlurde: 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
felixomor:

If u had any shame, u would help me to forget u.
undecided
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by hopefuLandlurde: 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2016
jonbellion:
I just tire ooooo
When I saw it I just shook my head
I honestly don't understand how easy it is for someone to be that stupid
I wonder why you're even bothering
Just leave him to be wallowing in his own feaces. It's obvious he seems to be having fun wink

I tell you.
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by felixomor: 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2016
Ad hominem will forever remain the last resort of the hopeless atheist.
#pity

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by paulGrundy(m): 4:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
kingcity:
what will it cost God to prove himself to seun?

God does not prove himself to scoffers, he gives them up to their own deception.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by hopefuLandlurde: 5:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
paulGrundy:

God does not prove himself to scoffers, he gives them up to their own deception.

lololololololololol

didn't your god prove himself to lots of unbelievers who were anti Yahweh in your holy book?

or are you telling us those parts are lies?
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by jonbellion(m): 5:08pm On Nov 05, 2016
felixomor:
Ad hominem will forever remain the last resort of the hopeless atheist.
#pity
lol you're waiting for someone to refute your "comparing an automobile company to a supreme being and thinking you're making sense arguement"
Lol dey wait there grin

3 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by hopefuLandlurde: 5:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
jonbellion:
lol you're waiting for someone to refute your "comparing an automobile company to a supreme being and thinking you're making sense" arguement
Lol dey wait there grin

he still hasn't seen the error of his ways

him blood dey hot
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by felixomor: 5:12pm On Nov 05, 2016
jonbellion:
lol you're waiting for someone to refute your "comparing an automobile company to a supreme being and thinking you're making sense" arguement
Lol dey wait there grin

Hahaha,
It makes so much sense.
Look at the person i replied. It perfectly answerd him.
Some body says God raised dead, you say he can raise dead but He cant grow limb?
Why?

Only a mumu does not know that the fact that He didnt grow limb doesnt change the fact that a dead man has been raised.

Unless u r that mumu.
Its quite obvious, though.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by paulGrundy(m): 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
hopefuLandlurde:

lololololololololol

didn't your god prove himself to lots of unbelievers who were anti Yahweh in your holy book?

or are you telling us those parts are lies?

He used the mockery to pharoah to destroy to him, since it became apparant that despite seeing his power displayed through Moses, he decided to make a mockery of it.

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2016
felixomor:

Somebody says Mercedes made a car.
Then u come out and say they made car but they cant make television. Why?

Are u not foolish like that?
The fact that they didnt make television, does it change the fact that they made a car?

Are u really this young?
Or u just want to be sarcastic?
Smh

I followed your argument and I must say 'this very analogy is flawed'. The limb is part of a human body, on the other hand, the television is not part of a vehicle.

2 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by jonbellion(m): 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
felixomor:

Hahaha,
It makes so much sense.
Look at the person i replied. It perfectly answerd him.
Some body says God raised dead, you say he can raise dead but He cant grow limb?
Why?

Only a mumu does not know that the fact that He didnt grow limb doesnt change the fact that a dead man has been raised.

Unless u r that mumu.
Its quite obvious, though.
lol I see the problem here
You think the dead person was actually raised
Hehe
Chao

4 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by robosky02(m): 5:17pm On Nov 05, 2016
Seun:
Why do you believe that Bishop Idahosa raised the dead? Is it because he is a man of God and men of God don't tell lies? If not, then why?

Acts 26:8 Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you, that God should raise the dead?

in the first place he made ordinary sperm (whitish fluid ) from a man to grow in a womans womb

and came out as a human been after 9 months

the same fluid has today became a full grown man (seun inclusive) with bones and flesh and blood. and a mouth to talk.

so if he man sperm to be a man can he also raise him (man) of he dies

4 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by felixomor: 5:19pm On Nov 05, 2016
Akdegreat:

I followed your argument and I must say 'this very analogy is flawed'. The limb is part of a human body, on the other hand, the television is not part of a vehicle.

It still applies my brother.

Mercedes doesn't make tvs for example.
A television is a part of some of their cars.

Somwbody says Mercedes made a car, then u say, they made a car but they cant make television, Why?
That they didnt make the television doesnt change the fact They made a car.

It has no bearing.

U can see.
Its called fallacy of illogical conclusions.

6 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by felixomor: 5:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
jonbellion:
lol I see the problem here
You think the dead person was actually raised
Hehe
Chao

I can see, u were there when the person faked his death plus the other ones even recorded all over the world.

Clap for yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by jonbellion(m): 5:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
Akdegreat:

lol not only that the person he's using the analogy for claims to be able to do all things unlike Mercedes that is only an automobile company. It's possible they can venture into electronics but the Abrahamic God is supposed to be an all powerful entity

4 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by felixomor: 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
jonbellion:
lol not only that the person he's using the analogy for claims to be able to do all things unlike Mercedes that is only an automobile company. It's possible they can venture into electronics but the Abrahamic God is supposed to be an all powerful entity

"Do all things" at your own bidding,

Yeah right.

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by jonbellion(m): 5:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
felixomor:

"Do all things" at your own bidding,

Yeah right.
lol not at my bidding. At least for the sake of somebody else. But that's what you people say na
Philippians 4:13
Have you calmed a storm before like Jesus Felix?
Not "storm of life"
Like a literal storm
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by felixomor: 5:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
jonbellion:
lol not at my bidding. At least for the sake of somebody else. But that's what you people say na
Philippians 4:13
Have you calmed a storm before like Jesus Felix?

Again, ur own interpretation of the bible.
Continue.
cool
By the way I dont have the power to calm storms, only Jesus has. He can do through me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by jonbellion(m): 5:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
felixomor:

Again, ur own interpretation of the bible.
Continue.
cool
By the way I dont have the power to calm storms, only Jesus has. He can do through me.
lol yeah that's what I'm saying na. It's through jesus
Okay so have you calmed a storm through jesus? smiley
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by felixomor: 5:39pm On Nov 05, 2016
jonbellion:
lol yeah that's what I'm saying na. It's through jesus
Okay so have you calmed a storm through jesus?
Someone was prophesying of a hurricane in Nigeria
Perhaps you can help us out
Through jesus smiley

So i must help u with that someone?
And make it come to pass abi?
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by jonbellion(m): 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2016
felixomor:

So i must help u with that someone?
And make it come to pass abi?
lol yeah
The person said it's this before the end of the year so maybe you can help cuz I'll be out of here by January sooo at least let me be in awe like the disciples. I saw it on nairaland sef
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by felixomor: 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
jonbellion:
lol yeah
The person said it's this year before the end so maybe you can help cuz I'll be out of here by January sooo at least let me be in awe like the disciples

So how are you different from the devil here:

Mat 4:6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

2 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 05, 2016
paulGrundy:

oh really so he would rather let him burn in hell than prove himself?
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by jonbellion(m): 5:54pm On Nov 05, 2016
felixomor:

Mat 4:6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.

LMAO abeg
nawa for you oo
Even Thomas wanted proof of jesus' resurection. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Didn't Abraham and Sarah laugh when God said he'd give her a child in old age?
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by felixomor: 5:58pm On Nov 05, 2016
jonbellion:
LMAO abeg
nawa for you oo
Even Thomas wanted proof of jesus' resurection. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Didn't Abraham and Sarah laugh when God said he'd give her a child in old age?

And all these people u mentioned were rebuked in one way or the other.
Even Thomas was told, "blessed are those who believe before seeing'.

2 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by DoctorAlien(m): 5:59pm On Nov 05, 2016
felixomor:

LOL grin grin grin grin grin Bro

It's not hard to see that they resemble their father.

Jesus recognized them: "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do..." Jn. 8:44

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists / "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.