Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:20 AM

Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) (55280 Views)

Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft / Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop / My Pastor Always Boasts Of His Wealth And Accomplishments During Every Sermon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by avicky(f): 8:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
Omudia11:
Well said. I hope Se.un didn't ban you for all of eternity.
shocked Are you scared of typing his name? Why d dot in between e and u? I was expecting seun osewa to ban me but shockingly he didn't.

He aired his opinions and I aired mine.
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Omudia11: 8:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
I want you to go on any and every site you can find tonight. Search for personal experiences of Muslims, Hindus, mayans., traditional worshippers and show us where their gods appeared to them and told them that they're the creator of the universe and entire world and afterward went on to change the life of the individual in a positive way.

Lennycool:

And this belief in God through personal experience is also found in the Muslim, the Hindu, the Mayans, the traditional worshippers, the ancient Egyptians and Greeks. They all have/had personal experience with their God(s).
Do you believe their God(s) exist?

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
avicky:

shocked Are you scared of typing his name? Why d dot in between e and u? I was expecting seun osewa to ban me but shockingly he didn't.

y pple dey always talk abt dis seun,wats up wit the ban thing self, nobody should try that with me o.....i knw dey break rules sha
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Omudia11: 8:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
Wasted sperm. You are the cause of the depletion of the ozone layer.
jonbellion:
I'm not doing it for you undecided. I'm doing it for the young people who have innovative minds but are letting religious beliefs tie them down. In other words they actually believe that a flood destroyed the earth and an two animals populated the earth when in the real world they would be as good as extinct. I dont know about you but I'm ashamed that this country is just hoping to launch a man into space by 2030 when new horizons completed our entire solar system last year. Since your prayers have not taken us to space it's basically useless I'm sure you won't allow your child to study evolutionary biology, cosmology or even astrophysics. Trust me I don't believe in this sh*t one bit
Explaining things to you is tiring I've even told you this before don't know what part of I'm less busy you don't understand. Am I here all day. I wasn't even here for like 3 days earlier this week
Okay I hate God I hate christians sooo much. I just wish we could nuke them to oblivion
I guess you're happy now smiley

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Seun(m): 8:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
avicky:
Can you stop criticizing someone's religion? The last time I checked, there's freedom of religion in Nigeria. Be an atheist and let xtians too be.
I feel that setting people free from the heavy burden of religion will benefit them immensely. This is a humanitarian mission for me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by avicky(f): 9:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
Seun:

I feel that setting people free from the heavy burden of religion will benefit them immensely. This is a humanitarian mission for me.
But you are aware we have the constitutional right to freedom of association. So you shouldn't create awareness by dissing or nose poking into other religions you know little or nothing about.

Live and let live. I don't think your role models are going about theirs this way.
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Omudia11: 9:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
Seun is human, I don't fear any human, not even Trump! I just didn't think it was necessary to mention him since the comment was directed at you.

Are you happy now grin grin grin
avicky:

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by avicky(f): 9:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
Omudia11:
Seun is human, I don't fear any human, not even Trump! I just didn't think it was necessary to mention him since the comment was directed at you.

Are you happy now grin grin grin
Yeah, you quoted me but misspelt his name. And I was wondering why.
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
avicky:

But you are aware we have the constitutional right to freedom of association. So you shouldn't create awareness by dissing or nose poking into other religions you know little or nothing about.

Live and let live. I don't think your role models are going about theirs this way.
Seun too has the right to freedom of speech and opinion. By airing his view, he does not prevent you from believing in whatever you want. He simply disagrees with it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by avicky(f): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
LoJ:

Seun too has the right to freedom of speech and opinion. By airing his view, he does not prevent you from believing in whatever you want. He simply disagrees with it.

You can disagree with something without making jest or fun of the other party concerned.
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by DarkRed(m): 6:33am On Dec 03, 2016
I still don't really understand this post o. Somehow I just couldn't get access to the main post. But it seems it's still the war between atheists and religion.
Now we must understand that even if he boasts, it's bcuz he enjoys what he does and is taking pride in it. We all boast in stuff we take pride in. Scientists do the same when a breakthrough comes through.
And concerning whether it's fake or not...well miracles happen. And raising the dead has always been one of the greatest miracles ever. But no matter how you hard you try to convince others, it just won't work but I have this to say...in all of spirituality, this miracle is only accessed by a VERY FEW NUMBER of people. Even in witchcraft, raising the dead is of a higher level kind of miracle. So let it be. If you don't believe in the supernatural, it's alright. And if you do, well it's fresh too.
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by DarkRed(m): 6:40am On Dec 03, 2016
Oh...another point is this...not every dead person is meant to be brought back. And I saw some people arguing about bringing an amputee and giving one million and five hundred thousand. Well another procedure for miracle is the persons level of what Christians call faith. The secular term would be mind set. That's why major healing ministries have what they call healing school. It's just a process taken to prepare the persons for whatever miracle they came for. Take it or leave it, only the major things we believe in work for us. FEAR AND DOUBT are one serious enemies of miracle. Not even nature can help a fearful and a doubtful heart.

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Dwanye(m): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
Sarassin:

You say Reinhard Bonnke raised the dead? what a load of rubbish! do you know how many people have lost their lives at Bonnke's rallies there in Nigeria? did he bring back any of the miserable souls who lost their lives there? of course not! and why is it always Nigerians these charlatans are bringing back to life? never Americans or Germans who can be reliably certified dead. Fraudulent charlatans hand in hand with fraudulent people.

Brother no problem
Shey Nigeria Death certificate is nt authentic?
Pls come nd take jst one of the certificate of death, lemme see if it will valid or not
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by ziinee: 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2020
Yes 14 people in his life time, same number as Smith Wigglesworth from scotland had. Some intoducing one day said 40, he corrected the person If there is controversy over his raising the dead, Who is Who in Nigeria listed him among the legends in the few pages at the back of the book and the reason was stated ''He single handedly stopped world meeting of witches from holding in Nigeria and as a single man under military admin included it in constitution that witches meeting should beomec a sectret thing. Wjile he was alive in the days of Abacha even when the great Sultan of Sokoto was nothing to Him, Idahosa was telling the whole Nigeria that he had been to Aso Rock to deliver the message God gave him for Abacha. 'Accept God you live, reject God you finish. He said it plainly on the cassete while Abacha was alive. Remember Abacha died only after him-about six months. Radio nigeria broadcast his contest with the which host Mr Eboho. His testimonies went beyond the 4 walls of the christian body. Why does the world ny default try to hide any truth that has to do with the supremacy of Christ, and this time Idahosa did things in the public so you have no excuse. If you can't beleive he is not fake babangida knew Idahosa was not a fake miracle worker, Abacha knew even though they thought christianituy was not their own religion. Who do you think Abacha would keep quiet for. For what reason. I also salute God in Idahosa for something, you don't see hi, goind in and out with politicians or head of states. It also noteworthy that this man was still pushing wheel barrow at Oba Market in benin to make a living at the age of 24 when he got born again after trying to hit a preaher nearby with a shot while they were playing soccer. His reason was the pastor was disturbing their match. They were sharing a sec sch field. So he positioned to hit the preacher from the window. His saved at 24 died at 57, just 32 years of being a christian! A foot print that remains in nigerian history fall times. Pls with all due respect talk about about another preacher and not Idahosa. Even nigerian press know that you have no point. As regards wether going to mutuary or not, it might be that he did not have faith for it. An the bible already states that yu would only be able to do what you have faith for. Faith to do athin is given by God. I like him for some th9ng he tells us about his fears at the scene of every miracle, given his fame and how uch people expected from him, that is a lot of humility oo. If you think he faked it , you too try and fake it for just ten years and then after we believe in you to the same extent that we believe idahosa, come and then confess, 'i have only been faking everything'. Sorry for typo. I am so busy
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Ndipe(m): 8:49am On Aug 22, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Joseph Prince Buys Singapore's Mall Of N80 Billion Without Raising Offering / Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" / Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.