Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) (53707 Views)

Benson Idahosa: The Man Who Vividly Described His Death - Leke Beecroft / Benson Idahosa & David Oyedepo: 40 Similarities Between The Archbishop & Bishop / My Pastor Always Boasts Of His Wealth And Accomplishments During Every Sermon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by jonbellion(m): 8:58am On Nov 06, 2016
felixomor:

Eiya!
I feel ur pain.
what pain undecided
It's a public telescope plus its professional photography you take not with the view inside the telescope tho. I'm even going to buy my personal telescope too so I don't really know what pain you're talking about. You like feeling asif you're making sense but you aren't. And you all are so hateful to people who don't share your beliefs. Imagine you calling my father the devil
Whatever makes you sleep at night man. At this information age ignorance isn't supposed to be common
You aren't stupid just ignorant. I try to respect everybody but you don't really seem to do the same. Just stop mentioning me please. I'm saying it politely now

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by felixomor: 9:03am On Nov 06, 2016
jonbellion:
what pain undecided
It's a public telescope plus its professional photography you take not with the view inside the telescope tho. I'm even going to buy my personal telescope too so I don't really know what pain you're talking about. You like feeling asif you're making sense but you aren't. And you all are so hateful to people who don't share your beliefs . Imagine you calling my father the devil
Whatever makes you sleep at night man. At this information age ignorance isn't supposed to be common
You aren't stupid just ignorant

Just look at you accusing me of what brought u to religious section in the first place. Hatred.

U that even said u want to nuke all christians. Mscheww

Keep pointing fingers there.

Abeg bring ur videos and pics or adonbilivit.
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by jonbellion(m): 9:09am On Nov 06, 2016
felixomor:

Just look at you accusing me of what brought u to religious section in the first place. Hatred.

U that even said u want to nuke all christians. Mscheww

Keep pointing fingers there.

Abeg bring ur videos and pics or adonbilivit.
you apparently don't understand sarcasm
Thank you for taking what I said out of context smiley
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 06, 2016
richidinho:

When satan asked Jesus to jump down from the high hill to prove that he is son of God, what was his response?
so God cant do this to save a soul?
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by felixomor: 9:13am On Nov 06, 2016
jonbellion:
you apparently don't understand sarcasm
Thank you for taking what I said out of context smiley

Eiya sorry,

This is just a fraction of what we get from your atheist colleagues on daily basis.

Just as they open threads for the sake of quoting the bible out of context.

Sorry bro.

I am stlll waiting for your videos tho. grin
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by jonbellion(m): 9:16am On Nov 06, 2016
felixomor:

Eiya sorry,
undecided
This is just a fraction of what we get from your atheist colleagues on daily basis.

Just as they open threads for the sake of quoting the bible out of context.

Sorry bro.

I am stlll waiting for your videos tho. grin
videos of what? undecided
It's if I have a personal telescope that I can do that and I don't... Well at least not yet so I don't think you understand what you're saying
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by felixomor: 9:18am On Nov 06, 2016
jonbellion:
videos of what? undecided
It's if I have a personal telescope that I can do that and I don't... Well at least not yet so I don't think you understand what you're saying

Just look at the topic of the thread again.

I think you are the one who doesnt understand yourself, actually.
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by avicky(f): 9:28am On Nov 06, 2016
McIroncock:

does this mean all atheists that make threads on Nairaland poking holes into your indoctrinated delusions have money and fame?

you sound angry and incoherent

you can ignore the thread, you know? but something about the thread sends some electric shivers down your indoctrinated spines, so big was it that you had no choice than to say something

your god loves the poor and blesses the rich

can you surprise us by saying something meaningful?
I quoted seun osewa not you. I'm not pained. I'm just saying in Nigeria there's a freedom of religion and association. Find what gives you peace and stop nose poking into other people's religious beliefs.

1 Like

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by jonbellion(m): 9:32am On Nov 06, 2016
Hmmm that moniler is new *ponders*
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:51am On Nov 06, 2016
Lennycool:

And this belief in God through personal experience is also found in the Muslim, the Hindu, the Mayans, the traditional worshippers, the ancient Egyptians and Greeks. They all have/had personal experience with their God(s).
Do you believe their God(s) exist?

Lennycool, if you really want to know God, if you're sincere about knowing if there's a God, let me know, and I will tell a very simple thing to do.
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by McIroncock: 9:54am On Nov 06, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Lennycool, if you really want to know God, if you're sincere about knowing if there's a God, let me know, and I will tell a very simple thing to do.

you tell me too
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:01am On Nov 06, 2016
McIroncock:

you tell me too

I don't think I know you or what your stand is, maybe when you tell me, I can tell you what to, that's if you're sincere about knowing God.
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 06, 2016
felixomor:

Abeg, give us picture or video or adonbilivit!
See that's the thing right there. I don't need any one to believe me, I accept that I could be lying and I could be wrong about what I saw. I accept.
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 06, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Sure go ahead. Tell me what to do.
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by felixomor: 11:01am On Nov 06, 2016
Lennycool:

See that's the thing right there. I don't need any one to believe me, I accept that I could be lying and I could be wrong about what I saw. I accept.

Then carry ur lies away, please
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 11:01am On Nov 06, 2016
Lennycool:

Sure go ahead. Tell me what to do.

Fast for 3 days, 6am-3pm.
During the fasting days, quit your arguments on God's inexistence, instead pray, and ask God to reveal himself to you, and if you're sincere and he sees the sincerity of your heart, within those 3days, He will reveal himself to you.

It's very simple, but the key is sincerity...He sees your heart and knows your thoughts.
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by McIroncock: 11:17am On Nov 06, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

During the fasting days, quit your arguments on God's inexistence, instead pray, and ask God to reveal himself to you, and if you're sincere and he sees the sincerity of your heart, within those 3days, He will reveal himself to you.

It's very simple, but the key is sincerity...He sees your heart and knows your thoughts.

being without food can make him hallucinate and see things he "wanted" to see

so he'll surely find god

Christians often implore me to seek God. If I do, they assure me I will find him. But I already know they are right.

When the ancient Greeks sought God they found Zeus and Aphrodite,

the ancient Iranians found Ahura Mazda,

Hindus today find Vishnu, Brahma plus a host of other gods

Christians find Jesus and Yahweh. Humans have found many thousands of gods over millennia.

Finding gods is not the problem--humans are very proficient at it. The gods do not even have to exist yet humans can still find them. The problem for humans is not finding gods, it is demonstrating that their gods are real.
That is something that has never been accomplished.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 06, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

grin grin grin grin
You are truly funny.
Do you know that extreme hunger can make people see things that aren't there?
So you want me to go into a hunger induced hallucination before I know God exist?
grin grin
No be me you go kill oh
Imagine if a Muslim told you this
Or a Hindu would you not say they were crazy.
grin grin grin
Make I no die with laugh oh.

2 Likes

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 06, 2016
McIroncock:

so he'll surely find god

Christians often implore me to seek God. If I do, they assure me I will find him. But I already know they are right.

Christians find Jesus and Yahweh. Humans have found many thousands of gods over millennia.

Finding gods is not the problem--humans are very proficient at it. The gods do not even have to exist yet humans can still find them. The problem for humans is not finding gods, it is demonstrating that their gods are real.
That is something that has never been accomplished.
Lol grin
Abeg leave that guy bro.
Im wan kill me.
He's needs one less atheist around Nairaland.
Does he think Christians invented fasting?
People go through food denial in so many religions in hopes of spiritual contact.
He is very funny
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
Lennycool:

grin grin grin grin
You are truly funny.
Do you know that extreme hunger can make people see things that aren't there?
So you want me to go into a hunger induced hallucination before I know God exist?
grin grin
No be me you go kill oh
Imagine if a Muslim told you this
Or a Hindu would you not say they were crazy.
grin grin grin
Make I no die with laugh oh.

Lol, why am I not surprised?
I already know that people like you are against anything God...
At on that day, you will be reminded about this day.
Wish you all the best that comes with being an atheist.
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Jeel: 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
Seun:
He spent hours searching for dead people yet no one directed him to a mortuary which would've had lots of medically-certified dead people.

BE CAREFUL!
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by lakesider(m): 10:11am On Nov 18, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:
Benson Idahosa raised the dead, not one but many!

Reinhard Bonnke also raised the dead, here in Nigeria.
This happened at grace of God Church, some years back and it was well documented. I even watched the documentary on TV, after many years, and it was aired on a foreign TV station....700club program.

You can google it up.

best place to raise the dead na mutuary o .....
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by CXLVII: 10:15am On Nov 18, 2016
[size=18pt]He is simply a lying Machine[/size]
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by LorDBolton(m): 10:15am On Nov 18, 2016
McIroncock:

so he'll surely find god

Finding gods is not the problem--humans are very proficient at it. The gods do not even have to exist yet humans can still find them. The problem for humans is not finding gods,

it is demonstrating that their gods are real.
That is something that has never been accomplished

Astute post. End-of-discussion
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 18, 2016
Nigerian pastors are just criminals and thieves from oyedepo , to adeboye to oyakilohme the only pastors I respect are Bakare and . Ashimolowo . The rest are all spiritual yahoo boys , thieves and fraudsters esp oyedepo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by jide219(m): 10:16am On Nov 18, 2016
Of cause,if u know what Idahosa did in Benin city u wouldn't ve asked
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by JoeBlocks(m): 10:18am On Nov 18, 2016
hahn:
Na "claim" na tongue
No evidence to back it up. grin
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by hahn(m): 10:20am On Nov 18, 2016
JoeBlocks:
No evidence to back it up. grin

Evidence is not required. Just "faith" tongue
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by anonymuz(m): 10:20am On Nov 18, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:
Benson Idahosa raised the dead, not one but many!

Reinhard Bonnke also raised the dead, here in Nigeria.
This happened at grace of God Church, some years back and it was well documented. I even watched the documentary on TV, after many years, and it was aired on a foreign TV station....700club program.

You can google it up.
na lie anñnnñnnnnn.....e you be cousin to lie Mohamed?
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Seun(m): 10:20am On Nov 18, 2016
jide219:
Of cause,if u know what Idahosa did in Benin city u wouldn't ve asked
What did he do in Benin City?
Re: Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) by Mbkite(m): 10:21am On Nov 18, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

That's where you always get it wrong! The key word in Christianity is FAITH! God isn't out to do things just to prove to people like you that He can do them.

The man raised from the dead by Reinhard Bonnke, was brought from the mortuary, certified dead, but his people had faith that Reinhard Bonnke could raise him, and brought him to church, and he was raised to the glory of God.

Wisdom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery / 5 Clear Proofs That God Exists: To The Atheists / "Witches & Wizards In Nigeria, Leave Me Alone": Lady Living In USA Publicly Begs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.