Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

I Dont Know How To Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Know How To Love (3556 Views)

I Dont Know What Is Wrong With My Co-tenants / Am I Taking The Right Decision To Love This Girl? / My Girlfriend Of 5yrs Said She Is An "EMERE" And I Dont Know The Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Know How To Love by freeman95(m): 3:02pm On Nov 05, 2016
i actually dont feel anything extraordinary towards any female...... im not gay cos i love to have sex but thats about it...

never seen or met any girl i wanna date or have a relationship with cos i really dont knoe how to love anyone......

dont know how to explain further but i wanna know if there's anyone like me and if its normal.....

is love for everyone?
Re: I Dont Know How To Love by slimthugchimee(m): 3:03pm On Nov 05, 2016
who cares undecided

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know How To Love by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 05, 2016
I have the same problem but I still love.
Re: I Dont Know How To Love by freeman95(m): 3:05pm On Nov 05, 2016
slimthugchimee:
who cares undecided

hahaha i understand that feeling of wanting to comment on every thread but this is a wrong thread to fvck with... so get the fvck out

THUG!

5 Likes

Re: I Dont Know How To Love by Lisaflex(f): 3:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
U cn only truly lv others/sm1 else wen u hv learnt 2 lv urslf

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Know How To Love by slimthugchimee(m): 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
freeman95:

hahaha i understand that feeling of wanting to comment on every thread but this is a wrong thread to fvck with... so get the fvck out

THUG!
you know i just came out of a 1week ban angry and not for what happened sometime ago after i fell into another ban just 5mins after coming out of a ban which i dont want it to happen again

lemme just let this slide lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know How To Love by freeman95(m): 3:10pm On Nov 05, 2016
slimthugchimee:
you know i just came out of a 1week ban angry and not for what happened sometime ago after i fell into another ban just 5mins after coming out of a ban which i dont want it to happen again

lemme just let this slide lipsrsealed

u wouldnt have rush to type shiit on a thread that has nothing to do with you or your family.....

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Know How To Love by freeman95(m): 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2016
Lisaflex:
U cn only truly lv others/sm1 else wen u hv learnt 2 lv urslf

is there anyone who hates him/herself
Re: I Dont Know How To Love by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
Bro!, Not even your family members?

I think what humans experience or call love is attachment, nobody loves a person at first glance, it takes time, continual contact will help nurture any known and hidden attributes you'll come to cherish.

2 Likes

Re: I Dont Know How To Love by falcon01: 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
freeman95:
i actually dont feel anything extraordinary towards any female...... im not gay cos i love to have sex but thats about it...

never seen or met any girl i wanna date or have a relationship with cos i really dont knoe how to love anyone......

dont know how to explain further but i wanna know if there's anyone like me and if its normal.....

is love for everyone?

you are a free thinker who believes in no thing that's why you've got no feelings
Re: I Dont Know How To Love by freeman95(m): 3:15pm On Nov 05, 2016
falcon01:
you are a free thinker who believes in no thing that's why you've got no feelings

u are right bro... how do u know im a freethinker?? not only a freethinker... partly nihilism
Re: I Dont Know How To Love by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2016

Well, that's not the problem here tho. undecided

some People aren't Capable of loving. U just Happen to be one of those unfortunate Souls.
Re: I Dont Know How To Love by freeman95(m): 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
Estharfabian:

some People aren't Capable of loving. U just Happen to be one of those unfortunate Souls.

not being able to love means im unfortunate?

do u know how many things u also cant feel?
Re: I Dont Know How To Love by dingbang(m): 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2016
Estharfabian:

are u capable of loving? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know How To Love by freeman95(m): 3:23pm On Nov 05, 2016
dingbang:
i dont know, thats why im asking...
how do u feel when u love someone?
Re: I Dont Know How To Love by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
freeman95:

not being able to love means im unfortunate?
do u know how many things u also cant feel?

eh, Yeah. that pretty much sums it all... smiley

Eh, I could feel virtually anything.. smiley
Re: I Dont Know How To Love by Bhenehdikt(m): 3:25pm On Nov 05, 2016
Estharfabian:

and she must comment.
Re: I Dont Know How To Love by dingbang(m): 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
freeman95:

i dont know, thats why im asking...

how do u feel when u love someone?
Urm I asked estharfabian, not u.

Well i've not felt it tho... i"ll know if I love someone if I go out of the ordinary to care for them...

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know How To Love by freeman95(m): 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2016
Estharfabian:

eh, Yeah. that pretty much sums it all... smiley

Eh, I could feel virtually anything.. smiley
ever being depressed, like strong depression? or ever felt hate in your heart?
Re: I Dont Know How To Love by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
dingbang:

eh, I think so.. I Once loved my puppy.. before he died. Nealy killed myself. cry

Re: I Dont Know How To Love by Bhenehdikt(m): 3:27pm On Nov 05, 2016
I was once like thee.. my own case worst sef.. My friend hooked me up with a girl,I turned it down. I felt nothing.. But that was before I entered Uni.. Things changed.
Re: I Dont Know How To Love by freeman95(m): 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
dingbang:
Urm I asked estharfabian, not u.

Well i've not felt it tho... i"ll know if I love someone if I go out of the ordinary to care for them...

u could care for someone out of pity though
Re: I Dont Know How To Love by dingbang(m): 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2016
Estharfabian:

eh, I think so.. I Once loved my puppy.. before he died. Nealy killed myself. cry

u bak to ph?

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know How To Love by dingbang(m): 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
freeman95:

u could care for someone out of pity though
yeah yeah I could.. but not love out of pity

1 Like

Re: I Dont Know How To Love by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 05, 2016
Bhenehdikt:

and she must comment.

Got a problem with that, Muchacho? undecided

Re: I Dont Know How To Love by freeman95(m): 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2016
Bhenehdikt:
I was once like thee.. my own case worst sef.. My friend hooked me up with a girl,I turned it down. I felt nothing.. But that was before I entered Uni.. Things changed.

im in uni, see different girls, i just admire their beauty and all... nothing special..

i admire so many girls, i know there are girls around the world that will catch my attention......

so i wonder how its possible to love just one person... if love exist why do lovers who claim to be in love breaak up and love someone else
Re: I Dont Know How To Love by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2016
freeman95:

ever being depressed, like strong depression? or ever felt hate in your heart?
Depression is a mental difficulty . I guess?
I'm perfectly sane, No thank you.
hate, Yes, that I've felt. smiley
Re: I Dont Know How To Love by freeman95(m): 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2016
Estharfabian:
Depression is a mental difficulty . I guess?
I'm perfectly sane, No thank you.
hate, Yes, that I've felt. smiley

oh and hatred is not a mental difficulty?
Re: I Dont Know How To Love by KevMitnick: 3:34pm On Nov 05, 2016
This is really unfortunate for you, Op. It's either you have learnt to suppress your feelings or you didn't develop them at all. And it's usually due to a very traumatic childhood experience or a cumulative of such experiences. you have felt so much pain from maybe deprivation and neglect, so much that your body has developed a defense mechanism against any of such feelings that may cause you pain. Your body is simply protecting you. You really need help.
Re: I Dont Know How To Love by Bhenehdikt(m): 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
freeman95:

im in uni, see different girls, i just admire their beauty and all... nothing special..

i admire so many girls, i know there are girls around the world that will catch my attention......

so i wonder how its possible to love just one person... if love exist why do lovers who claim to be in love breaak up and love someone else

Dude,you're exhibiting symptoms of 'commitmentophobia'...
Re: I Dont Know How To Love by freeman95(m): 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2016
KevMitnick:
This is really unfortunate for you, Op. It's either you have learnt to suppress your feelings or you didn't develop them at all. And it's usually due to a very traumatic childhood experience or a cumulative of such experiences. you have felt so much pain from maybe deprivation and neglect, so much that your body has developed a defense mechanism against any of such feelings that may cause you pain. Your body is simply protecting you. You really need help.

hmmm wouldnt say u are wrong....
u seem to be intelligent
Re: I Dont Know How To Love by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 05, 2016
dingbang:
u bak to ph?

why's everyone asking me that, lately? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Lady Kneels To Propose To Her Boyfriend In Front Of Crowd (photos) / Beautiful U.S Female Army Shares Lovely Photos In Her Camouflage / Do You Remember This Lady? She Finally Smiled!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.