Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,505 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? (26101 Views)

Meet Cynthia, The Olosho Girl That Slept With Me 3 Nights For Just #3knaira / How To Revenge That Ex That Broke Your Heart. / I Can’t Count Number Of Men That Slept With Me, 17-yr Impregnated Student (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Youngpo413: 10:17am On Nov 06, 2016
SalomonKane:
Never forget, she also fucked_ him. Fucking_ has and will always be a two way thing. Not one way like many people believe.

The whole butthole thingy was necessary for you to stop being bias. For fuck_ sake! He didn't fucking_ rape her did he? She opened her legs and willingly allowed him slide his erect penis_ inside her wet pussy_ for Pete's sake. Gosh!.

PS: The only bell that rings is the one currently ringing in my loins right now.
my guy, I like you already, no homo.
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Youngpo413: 10:22am On Nov 06, 2016
Mimzyy:

Whoever flaunted the picture isn't the real issue here. Heck he didn't even respect his girl. He should have strayed far far far away to satisfy his uncontrollable urge! Men are wicked jare. Take it or take it tongue
men are not wicked, sometimes it's karma catching up with ladies on what they did in the past, forgetting that what goes around comes around.
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Youngpo413: 10:25am On Nov 06, 2016
Mimzyy:

Def. The final decision lies in her hands. Though I can feel it...she might give in. Oh well...I've tried.
touche!
They can't let go of a good dick, no matter what.
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Youngpo413: 10:27am On Nov 06, 2016
Mimzyy:

They are both guilty, we are on the same page. Answer the question , should the main girl go back to him or not?
as if she have a choice...
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by LecciGucci: 10:29am On Nov 06, 2016
Mimzyy:

It's Olive oil smiley

All these strange monikers. Kindly unveil please
?

Lol... bae u are simply sexy.!
Seriously im wishing somethin right now smiley
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Youngpo413: 10:30am On Nov 06, 2016
goingape2:
apart from boyfriend and girlfriend talk, what do women know?

can them think on how to make money?

can them solve a problem?

can them contribute to the society?

the more reason i believe that women have fish brain is because of post like this!

you see them only in romance section talking fairy tales!

you are correct.
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Youngpo413: 10:48am On Nov 06, 2016
dukeolumde:
Despite the fact that she was gifted back and front as I love it and has the skills of a goddess in bed and in the kitchen....nope I aint going back to her!
It happened to me and I told her that was the end. She never believed me but truly that's was it.

MODIFIED: Just made up with ma Hommie today in PH and we drank beer together. Wish women can just learn. Now she has lost us both
including the supposed "DIVIDEND OF DEMOCRACY"...

MORAL OF THE STORY:

1. Biitches come n go but my Hommies are for life!!!
2. U can't make a WHORRE a house wife!!
please be careful with that" kind" of hommie.
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Petroking: 11:24am On Nov 06, 2016
This story sha. It is quite unfortunate that this things happen every time. The girl in question has been eyeing your ex-boyfriend, he ate the ponmo without thinking of you. At least he was caught redhanded someone broke off a relationship on hearsay and the guy pleaded for 3 months but still moved on. Abeg if your ex is ready give am 3years to keep on begging. I am not sure he can wait for that long so move on. It is simple.

Mimzyy:
I was chilling with a friend this evening and we got talking about a mutual friend of ours who supposedly slept with her ex boyfriend. She actually caught the lady in her ex's house so it was not a hearsay or something.

She left them in the house with hot tears pouring down her cheeks. This guy(her ex) tried to apologize after some days but she was too hurt and she told him off. I couldn't really do much 'cos it was her decision to make whether or not to continue with the guy as it was a very delicate situation.

Fast forward to some weeks later, the mutual friend started flaunting the guy on her social medias, putting up pictures of both of 'em in intimate positions and different outings. My friend couldn't take it anymore and she had to delete both of them from her list.

It's been three months plus now, she has moved on, she's not seeing anyone else but she's doing good. All of a sudden, the guy wants her back! According to her, he's been begging her for over a week saying it was the devil and all...

I told her frankly that if I were in her shoes, I'll not even consider it but I don't wana shove it down her throat. My fear is that this guy might just take her for granted again. This is a relationship that lasted well over two years before they broke up.

What's your opinion? Do you think it's gonna be wise for her to go back?
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by paezeamama: 11:27am On Nov 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:
[size=18pt] A woman is like a swimming pool. Don't bother to find out who swam before you, who is swimming with you, who will swim after you, so you just have to enjoy swimming while it last cool [/size]

BRO! You just said it all** Which I could see you in person.... 3 bottles of cold ORIgin 4 u...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 06, 2016
Youngpo413:
please be careful with that" kind" of hommie.

Exactly my brother, he can kill me if he could have done that to me. He knew I loved that girl soooo much. Believe me am
dining with him now with a very long spoon. Thanks anyways...much love!
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
modsRbastard:

True that amigo. I had similar experience; bítch be calling me like I still owe her some kinda obligation. One time for you Ombre.

Bone that girl joor. Better women with self respect dey everywhere.
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by manando1(m): 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, Bruh, I'm actually masculine and not feminine tongue
grin
Ooooow na lie ooo your profile recently was saying you're feminine
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
manando1:
grin Ooooow na lie ooo your profile recently was saying you're feminine
Nah, I just dey do freestyle then tongue
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by byvan03: 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
Only foolishnes*s will Make a girl go back to a dude that worthless. She should get ready to cry on and off till he eventually gets tired of her ass for real. Ladies need to add some dignity to their person, you don't make yourself a soccer ball and hope someone will respect you for that.
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hmmm..... I will accept her back, but she will be relegated to a side chick cool
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Youngpo413: 2:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
dukeolumde:

Exactly my brother, he can kill me if he could have done that to me. He knew I loved that girl soooo much. Believe me am
dining with him now with a very long spoon. Thanks anyways...much love!
it's not necessary to dine with him even with a long spoon, pls don't be offended, that's just my opinion... Happy Sunday.
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by makelove2m(m): 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
Dimples999:

BIG papa/mama, he cheated at the start of the race and you advice they start at the end? Marriage is for the faithful not a cheating disloyal rat and his pry

Your opinon...........
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
Youngpo413:
it's not necessary to dine with him even with a long spoon, pls don't be offended, that's just my opinion... Happy Sunday.

Yes indeed but its all abut the money and am being very very careful with every step I take towards anything concerning him...Happy Sunday.
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by sollybaby(f): 4:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
yes..
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by ifeomaekol(f): 4:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
Let her jux move on--forget d guy, the revenge, the so called mutal frd. Life is jux too short for things like this.
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by iamkingzlee(m): 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
dollyjoy:
I will accept my man back to shame the stvpid idiat i called a friend,flaunt his picture to her face, I will lead him on and when he leaast expect it, I will dump him like a pack of card but all those required strong emotions which can be quite exhausting. Moving on is the best.
I like this!
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by mikolo80: 5:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
dollyjoy:
I will accept my man back to shame the stvpid idiat i called a friend,flaunt his picture to her face, I will lead him on and when he leaast expect it, I will dump him like a pack of card but all those required strong emotions which can be quite exhausting. Moving on is the best.
your head de dia joor
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by abimic(m): 7:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
When there are millions of girls out there of which many are very much single and ready to mingle, one person would be bothered over one ex thing. Who ex epp?
Abeg, ex should be banging themselves as the economy gives no room for such to b discussed, or else hypertension..... .
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Frankraj: 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
*BANK DETAILS' MADNESS.*
(always go to your bank personally).

NEW SCAM ALERT.
PLS HELP US SPREAD THIS FAST.
IT MAY SAVE OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILIES, SO RE-BROADCAST.

Please be aware that fraudsters have developed new software & devised a new means of defrauding people, as the former trick of sending an SMS telling you that your ATM has been deactivated due to system upgrade or BVN issues, is no longer working well for them because people are very aware of that trick now.

Their new trick now is to send you an email supposedly, to have been sent by your bank e-mail service informing you that you have been debited #2,000 as *subscription fee* for the bank's monthly digest magazine and the charge will continue every month *(and indeed, any info that you did not request or even requested).*
To unsubscribe and cancel that deduction monthly from your account, you should click here (a link is given there).

Once you click the link, it will open up a page where you will be asked to supply your bank details including ATM information.
That is now the info they need to enable them access and clear your account.

Please remember:
DO NOT REPLY SUCH E-MAIL.
DO NOT CLICK THE LINK TO CANCEL THE MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION.
JUST IGNORE OR DELETE THE MAIL.
YOUR ACCOUNT IS SAFE AND NOTHING WAS DEDUCTED FOR ANY MAGAZINE.

I've done well to alert you.
Do well to alert more people.
Above all, don't fall a victim.
It is a fresh and latest information from the security Agencies.

*Circulate please.*
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by IRALIFE(f): 11:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hey McBrooklyn,(if you're truly female) don't allow anyone make you believe you are like the description in your post. You are far more than that. You have a purpose and a great future not being a recipient of different 'swimmers'. Discover yourself. All the best. smiley
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by McBrooklyn(m): 11:34pm On Nov 06, 2016
IRALIFE:
Hey McB.rooklyn,(if you're truly female) don't allow anyone make you believe you are like the description in your post. You are far more than that. You have a purpose and a great future not being a recipient of different 'swimmers'. Discover yourself. All the best. smiley

OK, Sis. But I'm masculine and not feminine cool
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 4:36am On Nov 07, 2016
Mimzyy:

Now he's gonna deny grin Anything to save your face sobriquet. It's bad enough that you beat women, don't tell me you're a liar too??
see finishing
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 4:38am On Nov 07, 2016
Mimzyy:

It's Olive oil smiley
All these strange monikers. Kindly unveil please ?
not in a lifetime dear... it's part of being a celeb

1 Like

Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 4:44am On Nov 07, 2016
Mimzyy:

Did you just admit you have been masturbating on my profile pics grin tamuno cheesy
extreme...wanking ain't healthy..he needs counseling
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Mimzyy(f): 4:59am On Nov 07, 2016
NgcoboP:

extreme...wanking ain't healthy..he needs counseling

Lol. I concur. Good morning.
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 07, 2016
Mimzyy:

Lol. I concur. Good morning.
morning dear have a great day
Re: Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
Estharfabian:
gringrin

Is she? tongue

Yes. And she's on my watchlist. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pregnant Girl Drinks Sniper In Lagos, Gets Rescued / A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things / Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.