Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,038 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy (67575 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Was Too Picky With The Successful Men That Came My Way / Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) / Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by abisabe1(f): 8:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by cosmosekeh: 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
So if I dey successful na this old mama I go go marry when young n responsible girls full everywhere.abeg linda go look for people of ur age marry...am out of here

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 06, 2016
winj:

another backward Nigerian obsessed with lack of family planning and overpopulation.

Shuu see this empty brain o. How is late marriage a family planning strategy. Is she responsible for Nigerian population?
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by neocortex: 8:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
hungryboy:
Girl were don make money go always talk say I can't marry a poor Man,
But Rich man no get any qualms about marrying a poor broke girl

It is only control freak that goes for the bold
(poor girls are easy to dominate),
in very rare circumstances will you find an
altruistic motive for such.
The rich mostly marry the rich and the poor
go with the poor.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by neocortex: 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
echodrum:
really? So successful guys should only look for successful girls eh?

Of course, what do you think ?
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by deb(m): 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
Its alright for Linda to want to marry a rich person that inspires her but now some useless girls who have never done anything good with their lives except to open their legs will also say it's only a rich man they can marry as if they have anything outside their yansh to offer

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by StUriah(m): 9:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
jhydebaba:
.... and gradually the standards are dropping. Hopefully, by the time auntie gets to 45, all the standard would have dropped and I will be a candidate worthy of consideration.

Poor Guy.

Are you saying you can dig her borehole very well? U can only be considered if actually you are good in bed. Here is where the standard is set.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Demrich(m): 9:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
sukkot:
but that ya smelly puntang will decrease his sex drive na grin grin
the prob is that her sex drive too will start to decrease after menopause @ 45 upward....then she will have to f.ck all the successful suitors to know which one likes sex...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
amokeme:

You just defined a weakling and not a successful guy to me.
And she didn't say he must be very rich. He should just be successful to an extent in his line of work. That's all. Linda's problem not getting married is her negative image (in my opinion). It has nothing to do with her wealth

did you say negative image ?...hmm is she a criminal or a fraudster, i will rather say she is full of proud and pomposity so only a lousy and reckless guy like her can tolerate
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Maski87: 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
Ok the problem is that every man likes sex
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by oheni(f): 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
In 4 years time she will be 40, then her prayer points will change "Lord Jesus give it to me anyhow" then she will start visiting churches and ministries, let me catch you in our church let Satan kiss you.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Electroweb(m): 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
I know the man you want to marry. I dont think the "want" is mutual that is why you are still single.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by 4nobody4every1: 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
sukkot:
yeah lets hope the fruit is not forbidden so that adam can eat it without plunging the whole world in darkness and chaos and pain and suffering tongue
Chaigrin grin grin grin

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Tamakay(m): 9:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
If not for some foolish Nigerian men, the likes of u will remain single till 55 years. Oh who those lucky kids she's planning to adopt? Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by amokeme(f): 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2016
carmag:

did you say negative image ?...hmm is she a criminal or a fraudster, i will rather say [b]she is full of proud and pomposity [/b]so only a lousy and reckless guy like her can tolerate
The bold is part of my definition of negatives
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
Sammmypoko:
This woman is still being selective even at the age of 40....I am so sure even when she gets married it won't last because she is nothing but a w****
she is 36yrs old
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
sukkot:
this girl is crazy, why will a successful man who knows how to yansh like a professional be chasing a 40 year old woman when there are many 20 year old girls who are chasing him ? is she crazy ?
Maybe some one deceived her that she is beautiful, five years from now she will drop all her standards and be looking for even a poor guy who will just allow her bear his name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by StUriah(m): 9:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
I wonder how she has been helping herself out sexually. Perhaps she is not well satisfied by her secret suitors' cocks. Perhaps, she is tired of her dildos and needs to blend to society expectations but pride of her being so successful won't give way.

Advice should be given to her to reduce her standard to build a peaceful home, self-fvcking herself by way of masturbating, Love Machine digging & tastee-testing several suitors' dicks to know sex freak they are, will only reduce the quality of her worth's in value.

I wish she is not messing with her 'thing' in her closet.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by john650(m): 10:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
Kaybaba5:
We could have asked sister linda her definition for poor guy......
Never marry a woman that makes more money than you even if she agrees. She will be unhappy and so will you. Women are meant to be under men and that's why they keep looking for someone they can look up to.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
amokeme:
She is successful herself, so I actually see nothing wrong marrying an equally successful man.
No doubt, and since she is that successful, smart and rich make she go and make her ideal man and stop telling the world about what she want. Her problem is that she is looking at men as a glass of water which is half empty. Others will look at that same glass as half full and be happy. No body's perfect, even she herself. I just tire for this lady sef.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Odimson69: 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
I like you Linda but no money
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
amokeme:

The bold is part of my definition of negatives

if I'm close to her i would advise her that God does not bless someone squarely, he has given you wealth and what is the benefits order than to use it and get what you want, this is what guys in similar case does, use your wealth to your benefits because if she dies even 1 kobo out of her millions will not be put into her grave, her properties as well will be enjoyed by her relatives who did not struggle with her to make the money

my points is she is in a better position to select a guy with a promising career of whom she loves dearly and help him to grow in his choosing profession such guys who knew he was made through his wife will remain loyal and respect his wife

in civilised countries wealthy ladies pick up small boys whom will remain loyal to her whom would not question her movements rather drop and pick her up to facilitate her movements and appointments

it is wrong impression for her to believe that since she is wealthy and she as well deserves a successful guy..it's a big NO

two captains cannot stir one ship

two bosses cannot co-exist under one roof or best bet she can choose to become a single mother

it is easier for a woman to become a president of Nigeria than a successful Nigerian guy to ask for her hand in marriage

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Leader01(m): 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
doll912:

She's not ready Na....abi... is it not her choice.... you heard her.... if she sees what she wants.... marriage is not by force.

let her continue to select and wait, when she gets to a point that with her money no guy is ready to service her is then she will move from pastor to pastor for prayers for a husband..
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by ledaman: 11:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
Where is the milk factory? Slippers boobs iranu!
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 12:13am On Nov 07, 2016
Let her marry a cucumber and chop her money alone,let us hear word.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Zedoo(m): 12:16am On Nov 07, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Eeya. See Wetin pride don do you. If to say u know the importance of not being choosy at early age, u for don born like 3 for matrimonial home by now

But I like ur courage sha, u will see one baba 70 soon with wonder energy on bed. In fact he can die on top u sef...lol.

At a stage of begging God to dash u one baba to be managing as 3rd wife, ure still doing yanga in ur choice.

Marriage Is not an achievement

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by davenico(m): 1:15am On Nov 07, 2016
Linda Ikeja too dy lie .. Which one b a man who likes sex .. #attention seeker .. #i no n am sure that immediately some guys sees (a who likes sex ) their body go dey grrrriin grrrirrin.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 07, 2016
sukkot:
trump is 70 years old so it will be ridiculous for him to be chasing 20 year old women hence why he put it at 35. but if you are 50 year old like emir sanusi the age of the eligible woman is 18 wink
He said he can do 20...actually 35 is his capping..time to log out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by awokunlet: 2:08am On Nov 07, 2016
Linda Linda.......cucumber has done a lot of havoc to that place abi??
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by bellyjelly: 2:40am On Nov 07, 2016
Why can't you marry a person that loves you and you love in Return.. Every fu.(king human being likes sex Linda.. No wonder divorce rates are high.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy by daryoor(m): 3:10am On Nov 07, 2016
talking like she made herself rich. God didn't give her wealth to start looking down on everybody. so its until u meet a tyler perry kinda success. well, its good you are announcing what you want so the afolayans of nigeria will know you are their spec

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Entertains Fans With A Flash Of Her B00bs On Instagram / Throwback Photos Of Kcee And E-Money Before The Riches / Chacha Eke-Faani Gives Birth On Christmas Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.