Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage (9712 Views)

How Many Guys Can Resist This Kind Of Seduction From This Curvy Lady? (photos) / How Many Guys Here Get Disgusted When Most Nigerian Girls Undressed? / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 06, 2016
850million guys go back to school
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Olasco93: 9:21am On Nov 06, 2016
smiley
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:24am On Nov 06, 2016
Berbierklaus:

This is caging and illogical, even if it takes 20 guys before marriage to find what makes a girl happy,then so be it, Now resulting to terming it all sorts of things is another hogwash entirely,because a lot of factors could have led to that lifestyle.Please don't tell me you don't think outside the box

First of all I am not even feminist in anyway,anybody that knows me,know I respect my place as a woman,what I am after in this particular discussion is the fair treatment of a girl in relations to her gender and the what not to do's. In the case of using genetic makeup as an excuse to impose a particular lifestyle on a girl, I will tell you to think outside the box because its just your mind and culture shock and will to be accepted as good playing a fast one on you.

Agreed,this does not mean somethings or events could not have led to them having a high number of men at their beck and call,even if they choose to adopt that as a lifestyle.

At this stage you need to cut down on the generalization.
okay let's switch it both ways,men are supposed or even allowed to have any flavour of women they want,even up to 50 if it takes that to make them satisfied before landing a wife,then the poor wife will end up being his therapist Hello,does this make sense?... oh,I forgot,the genetic makeup of women does not give them liberty to free thinking,they are owned grin

Chimamanda is a woman with her own right to believe what she wants,every women is not compelled to follow her footsteps.

Repeat after me,this is not about feminism,this is about breaking out of the mindset of what a woman is supposed to do or not.

I'm enjoying this debate! cool

1 Like

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:32am On Nov 06, 2016
safarigirl:

In truth, most women want everything for nothing.
It's the attitude of entitlement while abandoning our responsibilities that's destroying our societies fast.
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:33am On Nov 06, 2016
Laveda:

At emboldened, in as much as I'm in support of this particular comment I don't think that's right.

There's just a number of guys a girl date, and you'd just ask 'nah wetin nau'
Yes! No one is supposed to settle for less, but there's a point it gets to and you just need to sit and ask yourself certain questions, how long will you keep changing men? When it comes to issues like these we shouldn't compare ourselves to men, let's face reality. grin

I think when a girl is faced with things like these, its better she takes her mind off relationships and think of better things to do with her life, till the next better man comes, she observes and see if he'll be good for her.

PS: the girls changing boyfriends like boxers, go ask them they aren't proud of it.

Another brilliant angle.

PS: there's an amount of girls a guy will say he has dated and some of us guys will shiver in disgust.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Berbierklaus(f): 9:37am On Nov 06, 2016
Papiikush:

As expected! Whenever a guy talks about not supporting their views as feminists they start with the whole "violent relationship" sentiments... That is just obsolete!

Grow up already!
open your eyes to reality!

Most of you all blabbing about women rights can't even stand up for yourselves in the real world. Real feminists don't talk the way most of you all do here especially on nairaland. No offense undecided

I thought ladies are suppose to be "better than men" in cases well as expected except from stuffs like this right? undecided

There is nothing low in my comments cuz I am never harsh on women. In your words "I have sisters too" undecided
cry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by VERDA: 9:37am On Nov 06, 2016
Berbierklaus:

This is not a matter if feminist or not.

And right here and now,I am not copying western cultures,I am only saying what should be fair to me as a girl.

A girl should not be compelled to stay in a loveless,nonfunctional or even violent relationship,because there is a limit she can go with the number of men she has been with. that's hogwash.

A girl should not remain single and forfeit her happiness because the society has given her the grace to be with a certain number of guys,that's another hogwash there.

PS:I am perplexed and shocked that you could go so low,then again,we are humans,we don't stop surprising ourselves

True...I would also love to add that men and women are very different in the way they think,act and see things,including relationships and hence can never be equal in the real sense of the word(sameness),but entitled to equal oppurtunities,it will do both sexes a lot of good to be aware of these differences in each other including how we see relationships,while i would not condemn those who do,i am not really a fan of going into supposedly serious relationships with the mindset of trying out or testing to see wether it works,one should go into a serious relationship purposefully with full awareness of what he or she is trying to do,this includes becoming aware of the future beloved's traits,features and flaws with some idea of what the future beloved is trying to do also regarding the relationship.This value of patience,studying,observing,being friends with the future beloved before rushing in has all but died in our impatient,quick result and quick fun oriented generation,which is why for some reason we keep trying out different people,leading to some people trying out 10,20,30 different people under the guise of finding that one person.If the idea is just to have fun,by all means one should,but know exactly what he/she is doing and not blindly go into a supposedly serious relationship for all the wrong reasons still expecting a favourable outcome.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by kinggogo: 9:38am On Nov 06, 2016
C queshun

Wat is she ?? A slut ?
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Berbierklaus(f): 9:43am On Nov 06, 2016
safarigirl:
most serial dating girls aren't happy... More like desperate, insecure, uncertain.

If you have to go through more than five guys to find this elusive thing you're looking for, maybe it's not in the market.

I didn't include guys in this topic because more often than not, guys don't go into relationships thinking of marriage, they just want to have fun. Girls in Africa and Asia especially (because the Americas are filled with robots who can enter even marriage and discard it in days), go into relationships with the possibility of marriage

It is all this talk of girls not 'conforming' that has destroyed Americans and their relationship values.

Everybody must conform to something, certain things are expected from males equally that are not held necessary for females eg the act of provision and protection. You don't see men calling for a revolt, most keep to such values and society frowns at any man who cannot provide for his family. Hence, the degrading name "fu*k boy", which is the male version of the degrading female term " ho"

In truth, most women want everything for nothing.
There is no need getting emotional over nothing ma'am.

My problem with this topic and discussion is what a girl is "supposed to do".

Heck!
[size=25pt]A girl is not supposed to be in any relationship with any man before marriage a few decades ago,a girl is not even supposed to be wooed by any man,her parents do the whole process of choosing a life partner for her[/size]

I have not even used the western world as an excuse in all my responses,I only have a problem with "a girl is supposed to have a limited number of men before marriage", it's not even like the husband will fall down from the sky right into her laps grin

3 Likes

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by KealDrogo: 9:44am On Nov 06, 2016
she should date as many as she can. so that when ever a new iPhone comes out she can manipulate the dummies to all buy it for her.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Berbierklaus(f): 9:49am On Nov 06, 2016
Laveda:

At emboldened, in as much as I'm in support of this particular comment I don't think that's right.

Yes! No one is supposed to settle for less, but there's a point it gets to and you just need to sit and ask yourself certain questions, how long will you keep changing men? When it comes to issues like these we shouldn't compare ourselves to men, let's face reality. grin

I think when a girl is faced with things like these, its better she takes her mind off relationships and think of better things to do with her life, till the next better man comes, she observes and see if he'll be good for her.

PS: the girls changing boyfriends like boxers, go ask them they aren't proud of it.
This is selective wants...

Lemme rephrase this to you.

It is better a girl takes her mind off what could make her happy (if relationships makes her happy) because she is a girl and there is a number of men she should be with.
A girl is supposed to live her life according to the dictates of the society because she has a vjay and not a d*ck
Probably closing her eyes to that good man that might come along that instance because there is a number of men a girl should have before she finally dumps herself to one man.

Clap! clap!! clap!!! grin

3 Likes

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Papiikush: 9:52am On Nov 06, 2016
Berbierklaus:

If you thought for one bit that the last paragraph of my comment was about this particular topic,then you are even worst than I thought grin

Bam! you fell for my bait,hook,line and sinker.
So that's how low you could go to rubbish someone coz they offended you? Hope you ain't out of lies about me,you need to tell me when me and you sat down to discuss my private life, Obviously you were the one that married me in holy solemnization to the imaginary hubby you developed for me on nairaland,and also raised my parents from the dead grin

VIZKIZ I put it to you here and now that you are behind the account trolling trapqueen. I don't care about trapqueen,I also don't have any holy girl reputation on Nairaland,unless you don't know misspicy as of last year grin
So therefore go fvck yourself tongue

Smh.. well you could have been more intelligent that I thought. Miss

Reason why I shared that comment that same night you made the statement and did a quick search on who might be behind that account before I realized that was one of your favorite pick up lines not just to me but to others whenever you are buried in your sensitive arguments.

Take a quick look at your own comments then you realize I am not the only one you have made that statement to. It feels good to know we are friends after all cool

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=misspicy+sisters+&board=0

PS: I am not a coward whatever you do I come straight at you with my own identity. This you know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 06, 2016
Papiikush:

Go fück yourself. Goat! grin
mumu...grin

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 06, 2016
Laveda:

Hehehe!, someone is busy comparing the life of a guy to that of a girl...the difference is clear!.

Brilliant and simple input.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Laveda(f): 10:01am On Nov 06, 2016
Berbierklaus:

This is selective wants...

Lemme rephrase this to you.

It is better a girl takes her mind off what could make her happy (if relationships makes her happy) because she is a girl and there is a number of men she should be with.
A girl is supposed to live her life according to the dictates of the society because she has a vjay and not a d*ck
Probably closing her eyes to that good man that might come along that instance because there is a number of men a girl should have before she finally dumps herself to one man.

Clap! clap!! clap!!! grin

grin You don't get it mami.

Here, I'm not trying to dictate the number of guys a girl should go out with.

But come to think of it, if a girl keeps going in and out of relationships, what will you think of her? To me such girl is emotionally instable.

Its better you sit and ask yourself things like
•What's been chasing these men?
•I can't keep a relationship for too long, why?
•Whats it I want in men that I haven't found?
•Whats that thing men wants that I don't have?
•How can I make myself happy even without being in a relationship.

Spicy, truth is, if you can't be happy while single, I don't think you'll be happy while in a relationship.. What's the essence of hanging your happiness on a man? Don't you think that's just silly?

Yes, a girl is supposed to keep dating till she finds that good man, but when it gets too much, one should sit and ask what's really going on, you can't be okay and men keep 'leaving'.

Let's face reality, women get hurt the more.. Go out there and ask 5women who's dated more than 10 guys, and ask them if they proud of it, do get back to me with their answers. wink

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Laveda(f): 10:11am On Nov 06, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Another brilliant angle.

PS: there's an amount of girls a guy will say he has dated and some of us guys will shiver in disgust.

Yeah, you're right.
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Laveda(f): 10:14am On Nov 06, 2016
Benita27:
Hehehe!, someone is busy comparing the life of a guy to that of a girl...the difference is clear!.

Brilliant and simple input.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Berbierklaus(f): 10:24am On Nov 06, 2016
Papiikush:

Smh.. well you could have been more intelligent that I thought. Miss

Reason why I shared that comment that same night you made the statement and [b]did a quick search on who might be behind that account
before I realized that was one of your favorite pick up lines not just to me but to others whenever you are buried in your sensitive arguments.

Take a quick look at your own comments then you realize I am not the only one you have made that statement to. It feels good to know we are friends after all cool

https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=misspicy+sisters+&board=0

PS: I am not a coward whatever you do I come straight at you with my own identity. This you know
[/b]
Simple question.
Are you or are you not behind it all undecided

I see cool

6 Likes

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Papiikush: 10:30am On Nov 06, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Simple question.
Are you or are you not behind it all undecided

I see cool

Oh, so now it's a question right?

Miss you are 50 shades of Bobby trap right now. undecided

If you have/had a lead that links me to whatever controversy you know how to contact me but instead you went on with some bunch of SOBs saying shìt about me?

Prrrrrffff...i guess things never really seem the way they were right?
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Berbierklaus(f): 10:40am On Nov 06, 2016
Papiikush:

Oh, so now it's a question right?

Miss you are 50 shades of Bobby trap right now. undecided

If you have/had a lead that links me to whatever controversy you know how to contact me but instead you went on with some bunch of SOBs saying shìt about me?

Prrrrrffff...i guess things never really seem the way they were right?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
I'd do the needful undecided
could be a clone
still guilty until proven innocent. undecided

This time around that goat is not gonna escape this,I am 101% sure its on my list.....lying bastards

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by BloodOnMyHands: 10:40am On Nov 06, 2016
Berbierklaus:

A girl should not be compelled to stay in a loveless,nonfunctional or even violent relationship,because there is a limit she can go with the number of men she has been with. that's hogwash.

A girl should not remain single and forfeit her happiness because the society has given her the grace to be with a certain number of guys,that's another hogwash

No matter the swing of conventions and societal adaptation, body count matters for girls.

A girl's ability to bound with her husband, should she marry, is directly influenced by how many, and the number of men who has fücked her in the past.

It is inbuilt and codified in their DNA by evolution. Education and 'civilisation' may give girls liberty but biology never lies.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 06, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I'm enjoying this debate! cool

Me too

I love how Berbierklaus is just saying exactly what I am thinking. I don't even have to type. I am just like slaaaaay gurl grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by CentaurXV(m): 10:43am On Nov 06, 2016
Berbierklaus:

I dislike the "what a girl is supposed to do" talk.

[size=35pt]A girl is a human being not a property[/size]

Therefore a girl is "supposed to do" what makes her happy,not what the society or anybody thinks she is "supposed to do" undecided

Senseless, dimwitted, mentally rêtarded post!

It seems we are about to see another case of Miss Anambra undecided

This is the same girl whose sister is running for miss kwara. I guess we should not be surprised when the videos goes viral as you would have inserted such anorexic thoughts into her skull.

Well, I'd just sit back and wait to tell the onlookers "I told you so!" Pseudo-intellectual hypocrite!

6 Likes

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by falconey(m): 10:43am On Nov 06, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:

No matter the swing of conventions and societal adaptation, body count matters for girls.

A girl's ability to bound with her husband, should she marry, is directly influenced by how any, and the number of men who has fücked her in the past.

It is inbuilt and codified in their DNA by evolution. Education and 'civilisation' may give girls liberty but biology never lies.

fascinating!!!! thats why it is difficult to satisfy a girl these days after marriage, because of the signature on the fanny.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Papiikush: 10:47am On Nov 06, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
I'd do the needful undecided
could be a clone
still guilty until proven innocent. undecided

This time around that goat is not gonna escape this,I am 101% sure its on my list.....lying bastards

You know... it feels really weird having to argue about this with you. I mean you! Miss

You know what...Yeah, I am guilty. Guilty of being such a dumbass to keep people who are sly around.
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Berbierklaus(f): 10:51am On Nov 06, 2016
How many people I wan reply now. grin

My submission, A sensible girl knows better than to sleep around,but if life throws the challenge of finding a good man her way,then she should have the liberty to try her luck even if it means having as many men as possible with no reproach,I care less about genetic makeup,society and all those hogwash,because they remain our mindset.

C'est fini!!!

Now let no low level bat dance around my comment o,I can see one up there. Just a warning undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by RoyalBlak007: 10:53am On Nov 06, 2016
...papiikush→¢hill out
...berbierklaus → ¢hill out

It's a Sunday for crying out loud undecided

&&Let's see who acts matured first cool
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by BloodOnMyHands: 10:53am On Nov 06, 2016
falconey:

fascinating!!!! thats why it is difficult to satisfy a girl these days after marriage, because of the signature on the fanny.
No matter what neo-feminist and their apologists will tell you, a girl cannot completely wipe out the memory and emotions from a guy who has fücked her.....I mean a guy she surrendered herself to.

The sex, the placess, the intertwined activities of outings and promise follow girls lifelong after the embers of the relationship has gone cold. She loses are ability to bond and stick. This bonding and clinging wanes off progressively with each relationship she has and discards.

With each passing relationship that involves sex, her emotions and bonding ability are not only weak, they are confused as well.

I'm going to say this and irk fellows: women aren't designed with the ability to taste dicks randomly without dire consequences.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 06, 2016
BloodOnMyHands:
No matter what neo-feminist and their apologists will tell you, no girl cannot completely wipe out the memory and emotions from a guy who has fücked her.....I mean a guy she surrendered herself to.

The sex, the placess, the intertwined activities of outings and promise follow girls lifelong after the embers of the relationship has gone cold. She loses are ability to bond and stick. This bonding and clinging wanes off progressively with each relationship she has and discards.

With each passing relationship that involves sex, her emotions and bonding ability are not only weak, they are confused as well.

I'm going to say this and irk fellows: women aren't designed with the ability to taste dicks randomly without dire consequences.
where did you school?

1 Like

Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Cronnie7: 10:55am On Nov 06, 2016
haa......I love this.... A refreshing change from "Girls are gold diggers" kind of threads. Let the talks continue plssss
Re: How Many Guys Should A Girl Date Before Marriage by Berbierklaus(f): 11:03am On Nov 06, 2016
Papiikush:

You know... it feels really weird having to argue about this with you. I mean you! Miss

You know what...Yeah, I am guilty. Guilty of being such a dumbass to keep people who are sly around.
Control your emotions.

I will do the needful,even if its not gonna change anything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Post Your Picture Let See Who Is The Most Beautiful. / Guys: How To Pamper Your Pussi (pics) / I Feel Embarrassed! I Cummed After 2secs. Please Help Me (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.