Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions (89222 Views)

Shameless Lady Posts Love Making Session With Her Boyfriend Online, Gets Blasted / Slay Queen Posts A Picture Of Herself But Something Went Wrong / Lady With The Largest Hips Goes Unclad For The Boyfriend Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by Lassal: 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
hmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by cokiek(f): 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
haha
Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by Ehasea: 10:05pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ya
Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by AYOdeji2102: 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
Okay
Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by cosmoshen: 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
Who u epp
Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by sonofluc1fer: 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
Berbierklaus:

PS:That man typing long story is just jealous,The jealousy is oozing from Facebook to Nairaland I can even feel it gringringrin

Lol. Smh.
Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:08pm On Nov 07, 2016
The guy fit be her maga.Na him dey cater for her siblings school fees and feeding that's why.
Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by danigbo(m): 10:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
But the lady seems to be far older than the guy. My personal observations shaa.
Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by hollywater: 10:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
This girl might have been suffering all these years until she meet the giy.
So what is wrong for her to appreciate someone who helped her? I love you type of girl.
Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 07, 2016
Well, in this harsh economy u can't expect everyone to think positively
Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by thonyrule(m): 10:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
how is it their concern?
Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by MinorityTribe1: 10:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
Martins301:
I think the lady shouldn't have done this. Click like if you agree. Click share if you disagree.
Just say you want likes.
Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by houstonia(m): 10:25pm On Nov 07, 2016
she isn't too fine nau, if she was finer than this or could lay her hands on some Toke Makinwa's synthetics, i bet she won't say that. Typical naija babes

Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by abbey621(m): 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
If you can't confidently display your boyfriend/girlfriend on your social media page then you need to be honest with yourself and say the words, "I AM SINGLE". Too many players out there that are dating 2 or more people at the same time, it's high time people get smart. Either display or komot grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by houstonia(m): 10:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
You want to talk someone's story but you also want to hide pictures. If she didn't want it public she'd have it taken off her page.

op, try to be more interesting by putting up everything (image) so nairalanders can be more critical about their comments thank you.

As for these pictures, they have come to stay.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by klbakare(m): 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nikita1:
I can only do this when I'm married to a guy. Who knows what will happen after some months. Guys are not predictable and you don't even know if you are the Side chic undecided
I have a girl like that on my fbk, it's like she changes bf every 6months.

Ladies shouldwise up. I just smh when I see what our fellow ladies are doing on fbk. SOCIAL MEDIA DON'T FORGET!!

You are talking from experience ba?
Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by makabulchi(m): 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
See as sum pple carry anoda person problem 4 head...que sera sera
Is it ur life??
Hw does her happiness affect u
Sum pple sha undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by seye005(m): 10:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
The funny part

Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by makabulchi(m): 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
houstonia:
She isn't too fine nau, if she was finer than this I bet she won't say that. Typical naija babes
She's pretty...I love her eyes tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by makabulchi(m): 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nma27:
Well, in this harsh economy u can't expect everyone to think positively
Den they sud keep their negativity 2 demselves nah Haba....sorry 2 quote u(No vex)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by nestic3: 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2016
oboi how you just cover the girl face, we no fit even see her face weda she fine or ugly to start with
Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by nicerichard05: 10:37pm On Nov 07, 2016
[size=15pt]Chiyenre Okonkwo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by chrislilfee(m): 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2016
Na so dem dey do

Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by enniefamzy(f): 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2016
Berbierklaus:
If it is of no mutual benefit,I seriously don't see why I will post a guy's picture on my Facebook

It's not even about chasing away other guys to me,it's about privacy.

Social media has rubbed some people of the required privacy they should have,more reason why, some people are stucked in a loveless,violent relationship,because of what people will say,after flaunting and making everyone think you got the best man/woman in the world. I want to be able to do away with a cheating/lying/stingy ass any time grin

Well IMO, she has a right to flaunt as many men as she wants,it's her page

PS:That man typing long story is just jealous,The jealousy is oozing from Facebook to Nairaland I can even feel it gringringrin
Even u, u like story
Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by Ovokoo: 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
When will people learn to mind their business.
Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by iamdexteeni(m): 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nigerians for you grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
makabulchi:

Den they sud keep their negativity 2 demselves nah Haba....sorry 2 quote u(No vex)
Don't mention grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by Benwems(m): 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2016
stupid he-goat guys. Its paining them because they are not the one yani$hing her. and they know if thry do toast her she would not agree because she is faithful and love her man. that man that said she is driving suitors away is the biggest he-goat, he just want sex. anything you see Nigerians giving advise like that be careful they don't mind well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by PatAkpos: 10:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
Nigerians always drinking panodol for another person's headache from time immemorial. If it pain you too much, kuku upload your own boo too.
Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
houstonia:
she isn't too fine nau, if she was finer than this or could lay her hands on some Toke Makinwa's synthetics, i bet she won't say that. Typical naija babes
Synthetics? I doubt up gf is as pretty as the lady. ... That's if u even have a gf

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by Stanyvic(m): 10:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
Berbierklaus:
If it is of no mutual benefit,I seriously don't see why I will post a guy's picture on my Facebook

It's not even about chasing away other guys to me,it's about privacy.

Social media has rubbed some people of the required privacy they should have,more reason why, some people are stucked in a loveless,violent relationship,because of what people will say,after flaunting and making everyone think you got the best man/woman in the world. I want to be able to do away with a cheating/lying/stingy ass any time grin

Well IMO, she has a right to flaunt as many men as she wants,it's her page

Let Her know ooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Posts A Picture Of Her Boyfriend Online. See Reactions by Orikinla(m): 10:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
Na suegbe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Girl Shares The Posh Apartment Sugar Daddy Bought For Her (Photos) / Bride Abandons Groom On Wedding Day, Flees From Church (Video) / Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.