Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding - Events (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding (67009 Views)

Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? / Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh / Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by lemonys(m): 11:59am On Nov 06, 2016
SalomonKane:
Have you been there?

#seeingisbelieving.
imaging the scorchig sun above ur head, what does it look like? I'm sure u woun't say is a bulb.
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by SalomonKane: 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
lemonys:
imaging the scorchig sun above ur head, what does it look like? I'm sure u woun't say is a bulb.
It feels like the Sun.
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Kaybaba5(m): 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
Gay man, its better for you to become Reverend father instead of this nonsense
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by grandstar(m): 12:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
They are man united
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Akshow: 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
Estharfabian:

So, If you're single...

I think we should get married! grin I'd pay your groom price! grin

Are you male or female grin
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Akshow: 12:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
Kakamorufu:
not really. buh they living a negative life
nobody holy pass my brother. Carry your own cross and face your own salvation. As long as them no carry their madness come ur room, let them be.
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Akshow: 12:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
joywendy:

Gives him water to drink....oya guy calm down...it no reach that level...grin No be all Christians and Muslims dey think that way Na.

Oya come chop Sunday rice and chicken cheesy
lol. You no our people can be very judgemental. Na wetin para me be that. Oya bring the rice to the other room wink

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Akshow: 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
shaokhan01:
bravo!!! you just made it clear that you're one of them.... just imagine gays and lesbians rule the world there will be no more humans on earth. who said corruption is right or fornication what's wrong is wrong... cease making points out of this raving
ogbeni stop this ur myopic ignorance Biko. There are enough heterosexual to populate the world. In fact over population is now a major fear. So your point is as baseless and myopic as the letter "p" in psychology

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Farkson(m): 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
Akshow:
Happy married life. To all the ignorant homophobics holier than thou Nigerians who are shouting Gay marriage is a sin. I bet you didnt know its been legal in 117 countries. The same countries you would gladly run to if you were given the opportunity.
Gay marriage is a sin. Did you know it was legalised in Argentina since 1887? Has God destroyed that country yet?
Gay marriage is a sin. Isn't corruption a sin too? Isn't that what is destroying us?
Gay marriage is a sin. How about fornication? How about envy, mockery, backstabbing and the other truckloads of dirty stuff you so called Christians and Muslims do both in hiding and in the open every damn day!
Gay marriage is a sin. And it was allowed in God's own country? How about you petition God instead?

Your leaders (church and state) are milking you dry, but you like that don't you? Police men are jumping on top of cars. Cultist are on the loose. You very much like all of that. You just don't like gays. As if it affects you in any way. What should affect you is totally ignored.

And wait sef, who said homosexuality is a Western thing? Just so you know, like slave ownership, its been in Africa for a long time, you had better start making life better for all around you and stop this rubbish. If I vent too much now they will say I am gay. Morons! They read one part of the bible then come out and act religious. If we are to follow the bible then I hope you know we should be stoning women who didn't marry as virgins? I hope ur wife, mothers and sisters are virgins. Nonsense.

You are suffering from Ignorant and perversion spirit.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by seguntijan(m): 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
Bisi Alimi, Denrele Edun, Bob Risky... All from Unilag.... Uhmmmm

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
Akshow:
Are you male or female grin

didn't know males bear ''Estharz'' too. grin

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by TeleboiZ005(m): 12:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
pls wen is F.C.B playin Sevilla today... Hmm..this thread get as e be o.....

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Austin4lif: 12:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
Akshow:
Happy married life. To all the ignorant homophobics holier than thou Nigerians who are shouting Gay marriage is a sin. I bet you didnt know its been legal in 117 countries. The same countries you would gladly run to if you were given the opportunity.
Gay marriage is a sin. Did you know it was legalised in Argentina since 1887? Has God destroyed that country yet?
Gay marriage is a sin. Isn't corruption a sin too? Isn't that what is destroying us?
Gay marriage is a sin. How about fornication? How about envy, mockery, backstabbing and the other truckloads of dirty stuff you so called Christians and Muslims do both in hiding and in the open every damn day!
Gay marriage is a sin. And it was allowed in God's own country? How about you petition God instead?

Your leaders (church and state) are milking you dry, but you like that don't you? Police men are jumping on top of cars. Cultist are on the loose. You very much like all of that. You just don't like gays. As if it affects you in any way. What should affect you is totally ignored.

And wait sef, who said homosexuality is a Western thing? Just so you know, like slave ownership, its been in Africa for a long time, you had better start making life better for all around you and stop this rubbish. If I vent too much now they will say I am gay. Morons! They read one part of the bible then come out and act religious. If we are to follow the bible then I hope you know we should be stoning women who didn't marry as virgins? I hope ur wife, mothers and sisters are virgins. Nonsense.
is your father a gay too? Will u gladly have a generation of gays? No offence

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by TeleboiZ005(m): 12:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
seguntijan:
AfoNjas u mean

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by pizzylee(m): 12:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
grin wetin dem de yarn no be ur biznex bros
abi now,wen d population of women z well above DT of men...so dey wud cuddle themselves too,f*ck,go to dinners e.t.c..don't want to 8 on anyone but I CNT enter d same car with sm1 who z gay....plus av read stories DT r more foolish so am just like let dem enjoy dea foolishness

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by shaokhan01(m): 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
Akshow:
ogbeni stop this ur myopic ignorance Biko. There are enough heterosexual to populate the world. In fact over population is now a major fear. So your point is as baseless and myopic as the letter "p" in psychology
automatically, you're also supporting the act

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by aprokomania(m): 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
cejaypriesty:
Whether you believe or not there is hell
what's your proof?
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Freestainworld(m): 12:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
this type of news is not suppose to be here, imagine gay making headlines here, does it worth it? I said no

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by aprokomania(m): 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
Jidibia:
Please learn how to capitalize the 'G' when writing God.
does writing it in small letters diminish his powers?
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by ceejay80s(m): 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
harmbhrosz:
and where's Chidinma from. #ewu like you

Aturu like u
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Kdon2: 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
SalomonKane:
That's if there is a Hell.

Anoda gay spotted!
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by raphieMontella: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
Please don't quote me again. I don't need your answers
you're welcome...
I just cured your ignorance..
So now..run along
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by mkoabiola: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
When I can d scissors style ,missionary, doggy,torch ur toes,pillow style with an endowed n pretty chick like mybgal friend not bone to bone.
Tufia......

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Kdon2: 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
Lawlahdey:
You don't believe in Hell? shocked

He is one of them ni! Member men's club
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by ceejay80s(m): 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
seguntijan:

Or from wastern part of ....
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
gays abound ...the world is really going to shite

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by calliope(f): 12:49pm On Nov 06, 2016
Ryabcool:
Chidinma is that you? wink
Lol grin

You wish ba?

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by goodnews777: 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
HELL IS REAL. TO QUALIFY YOU HAVE TO GO AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. GOD DESTROYED SODOM AND GOMORRAH. THEY PRACTICED HOMOSEXUALITY . HE WILL NOT SPARE YOU , IF YOU ARE GAY TODAY. HE IS ONLY PATIENT AS HE WAS WITH SODOM BUT IF YOU DIE GAY YOU WILL SURELY END UP IN HELL FIRE TOO.
JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT BEEN TO ENGLAND DOES NOT MEAN IT DOES NOT EXIST. HELL IS REAL.

Akshow:

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by holland002(m): 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
phreakabit:
[size=18pt]Whats it with Yo**ba guys and their fellow mans ny*sh self?

Denrele, Bob risky, that other Seun Diva f@g and now this nigga?![/size]
funny enough, the guy does not even know u are barking. ..
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by lemonys(m): 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
SalomonKane:
It feels like the Sun.
let us put religeon aside and use common sense. If something as hot as the sun exist, if we humans can come up with the idea of building prisons and dongeons to put away bad people who violate the law, can't you just use logic or probability to figure out dat they may be a supreme beign somewhere who can build a much bigger and terifying prison (Hell) to acomodate and condem all soul who go against his comandment? just use your number six good day.
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Akshow: 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
goodnews777:

HELL IS REAL. TO QUALIFY YOU HAVE TO GO AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. GOD DESTROYED SODOM AND GOMORRAH. THEY PRACTICED HOMOSEXUALITY . HE WILL NOT SPARE YOU , IF YOU ARE GAY TODAY. HE IS ONLY PATIENT AS HE WAS WITH SODOM BUT IF YOU DIE GAY YOU WILL SURELY END UP IN HELL FIRE TOO.
JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT BEEN TO ENGLAND DOES NOT MEAN IT DOES NOT EXIST. HELL IS REAL.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Akshow: 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
shaokhan01:
automatically, you're also supporting the act
Isn't that obvious? Do you need ifa to decipher that for you? You are a joker

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) / Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. / Ike Ibe Buys Corn In Wedding Attire With New Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.