Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding - Events (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding (67000 Views)

Can You Attend A Gay Wedding Party Of Your Best Friend? / Photos From The Burial Of Cyrus Nunieh / Wedding Photos Of A Congolese Gay & His Belgian Lover Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by fortunechy(m): 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
satan will be rejoicin dt he has gain two more souls in hell

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Akshow: 1:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
Austin4lif:
is your father a gay too? Will u gladly have a generation of gays? No offence
none taken. But What ignorant momfos like you don't know is that. Discriminating against this people only make them live fake lives. They marry unsuspecting women just to remain in the closet. This explanation is necessary because your faaaadaaaa might be gay. Ur bro, cousin, friend, in law, pastors, uncles, sisters, aunt, mooooooodaaaaaa etc might be gay. cheesy
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Akshow: 1:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
Estharfabian:

didn't know males bear ''Estharz'' too. grin

transsexuals do you know grin
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
I can see alot of perverse deluded f@gs have stormed this thread, i don't blame these sick minds, I only blame Seun for giving them the opportunity, I wonder what this is even doing on from page when there are better topics that deserves the spot, guess it's all about the clicks, then I guess, there was no need to include it in the rules in the first place, how disgusting!, it's bad enough that all movie ls coming from America these days always finds a way to shove gay scenes in our face,but do we also have to put up with it on nairaland too?,geez!,can the mods please explain of what use this news has to us in this recession or to any Nigerian for that matter? , smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Akshow: 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
Farkson:

You are suffering from Ignorant and perversion spirit.
You are actually the clueless and ignorant one here Mr.
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
gays everywhere.... OK oooo.God is watching. who is the wife and when is she taking in and bringing fourth a child.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Akshow: 1:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
2dugged:
I can see alot of perverse deluded f@gs have stormed this thread, i don't blame these sick minds, I only blame Seun for giving them the opportunity, I wonder what this is even doing on from page when there are better topics that deserves the spot, guess it's all about the clicks, then I guess, there was no need to include it in the rules in the first place, how disgusting!, it's bad enough that all movie ls coming from America these days always finds a way to shove gay scenes in our face,but do we also have to put up with it on nairaland too?,geez!,can the mods please explain of what use this news has to us in this recession or to any Nigerian for that matter? , smh
There are over twenty topics on the front page based on different aspect of life. Don't you think it is myopic and selfish of you to expect everyone to like what you like. If this thread disgusts you, why did you open it, read comments and even commented? What happened to minding your business? Why didn't you open the several religious threads on the front page? Did Seun put a gun on ur head and insist you click open this thread? What exactly is ur fascination with gay threads? Are you in the closet?

7 Likes

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by mudath(m): 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
SalomonKane:
That's if there is a Hell.
you are insane for sayin that....try am 4 naija...u go knw say hell na real
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by raphieMontella: 1:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
nonjebose:

Guy, you make laughable points. Where did the bible support incest. You even mentioned Abraham!
do you ever read your bible?
Genesis 20:12---thats your holier than thou god blessing abraham for marrying his sister

The bible never supported incense nor sodomy.
see you..moses is the product of an incestuous marriage sef
wait..how did noah's family populate the earth after the flood ?

They can choose to be gay, no problem, but the country has refused to accept public display and endorsement of their action.
how does what two adults do consensually in their bedroom affect your survival?

Now, you mention "familiar genes" leading to death of a lineage as a reason for rejecting incest. Does gay marriage not lead to dying of a lineage? You can not support one and the other,
1)not necessarily a ''reason''.the reason ----deformed kids...the kids would suffer as a result of such process...
2)Incestuous connections lead to an overlap of
family relationships and social roles and thus to
a disturbance of a family bereft of [clear]
assignments i.eit destroys the family unit and structure

3)Incest most times are/involves abusive cases and underage sex
4)The two things are distinct..it is inappropriate to compare them..its just like saying..if heterosexualism is right..then rape or incest should be right...----''apples to oranges'' get it?
5)im indifferent..two consenting adults who dont want to give birth?
Hey,,What do i care?..i'm not in support of laws of prosecution for such humans

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by mudath(m): 1:39pm On Nov 06, 2016
2dugged:
f@g,I can see your hand work on this thread, and like I said, I don't blame sick people like you suffering from acute personality disorder, I blame Seun for giving perverse folks like you the platform, seems your guilty perverse conscience didn't allow you to read and pass, you just had to quote me, disgusting butthole driller, yuck!,once again I don't appreciate f@gs quoting me, so carry your twisted sexuality off my mentions, replying you makes me want to vomit, yuck!
you must be a guy in the closet indeed

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by munas: 1:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
calliope:
Love wins!!!

what love has spiced together let noman homophobic bigoted unenlightened human lot put asunder

Happy married life to the couples.
We're here now and we're queer y'all homophobes just have to live with it smiley

IDIOT....
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by raphieMontella: 1:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
Akshow:
nobody holy pass my brother. Carry your own cross and face your own salvation. As long as them no carry their madness come ur room, let them be.
thank you!
I really dont care what two adults do with their spare time...so long as they stay on their lane!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by raphieMontella: 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
pizzylee:

abi now,wen d population of women z well above DT of men...so dey wud cuddle themselves too,f*ck,go to dinners e.t.c..
don't want to 8 on anyone but I CNT enter d same car with sm1 who z gay
....plus av read stories DT r more foolish so am just like let dem enjoy dea foolishness
@the bolded..Good..so pls dont cry racism when a white man closes his nose and leaves the cab he was in because you boarded it or calls you a monkey or gives you racist remarks..okay?

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by raphieMontella: 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
lemonys:
let us put religeon aside and use common sense. If something as hot as the sun exist, if we humans can come up with the idea of building prisons and dongeons to put away bad people who violate the law, can't you just use logic or probability to figure out dat they may be a supreme beign somewhere who can build a much bigger and terifying prison (Hell) to acomodate and condem all soul who go against his comandment? just use your number six good day.
the sun..is not solid bro...
Its gaseous...you need to learn astrophysics bro.
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Jotter: 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
[size=16pt]If chidima okeke should not be judged the alimi should not be too. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander
Simple[/size]
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by raphieMontella: 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
2dugged:
I can see alot of perverse deluded f@gs have stormed this thread, i don't blame these sick minds, I only blame Seun for giving them the opportunity, I wonder what this is even doing on from page when there are better topics that deserves the spot, guess it's all about the clicks, then I guess, there was no need to include it in the rules in the first place, how disgusting!, it's bad enough that all movie ls coming from America these days always finds a way to shove gay scenes in our face
but do we also have to put up with it on nairaland too?,geez!,can the mods please explain of what use this news has to us in this recession or to any Nigerian for that matter? , smh
at the bolded..
So gay humans dont watch movies too right?
Or hollywood movie producer who use africans as part of the cast should be stopped too because some americans are racists right?
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by doe: 1:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
ignorant homophobics holier than thou Nigerians are the same ones that will put it up their girlfriend yansh!! Yeye dey smell!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
mudath:
you must be a guy in the closet indeed
you must be blind to notice the f on my moniker,seems your perversion has taken a toll on you grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
afanide:
That guy's brain needs formatting....

Ignorance is a disease
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
raphieMontella:

at the bolded..
So gay humans dont watch movies too right?
Or hollywood movie producer who use africans as part of the cast should be stopped too because some americans are racists right?
you must be one of the f@gs herd, heheheh, see them, crawling out to have a say, #tragic, with the likes you and you colleague keeps getting, I can see the entire f@g squad is here, what a large family y'all must have, a thanks to seun, grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by iRepNaija1: 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
Akshow:
Happy married life. To all the ignorant homophobics holier than thou Nigerians who are shouting Gay marriage is a sin. I bet you didnt know its been legal in 117 countries. The same countries you would gladly run to if you were given the opportunity.
Gay marriage is a sin. Did you know it was legalised in Argentina since 1887? Has God destroyed that country yet?
Gay marriage is a sin. Isn't corruption a sin too? Isn't that what is destroying us?
Gay marriage is a sin. How about fornication? How about envy, mockery, backstabbing and the other truckloads of dirty stuff you so called Christians and Muslims do both in hiding and in the open every damn day!
Gay marriage is a sin. And it was allowed in God's own country? How about you petition God instead?

Your leaders (church and state) are milking you dry, but you like that don't you? Police men are jumping on top of cars. Cultist are on the loose. You very much like all of that. You just don't like gays. As if it affects you in any way. What should affect you is totally ignored.

And wait sef, who said homosexuality is a Western thing? Just so you know, like slave ownership, its been in Africa for a long time, you had better start making life better for all around you and stop this rubbish. If I vent too much now they will say I am gay. Morons! They read one part of the bible then come out and act religious. If we are to follow the bible then I hope you know we should be stoning women who didn't marry as virgins? I hope ur wife, mothers and sisters are virgins. Nonsense.

Thank you. I couldn't have said it better.
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by dragonking3: 2:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
Akshow:
Happy married life. To all the ignorant homophobics holier than thou Nigerians who are shouting Gay marriage is a sin. I bet you didnt know its been legal in 117 countries. The same countries you would gladly run to if you were given the opportunity.
Gay marriage is a sin. Did you know it was legalised in Argentina since 1887? Has God destroyed that country yet?
Gay marriage is a sin. Isn't corruption a sin too? Isn't that what is destroying us?
Gay marriage is a sin. How about fornication? How about envy, mockery, backstabbing and the other truckloads of dirty stuff you so called Christians and Muslims do both in hiding and in the open every damn day!
Gay marriage is a sin. And it was allowed in God's own country? How about you petition God instead?

Your leaders (church and state) are milking you dry, but you like that don't you? Police men are jumping on top of cars. Cultist are on the loose. You very much like all of that. You just don't like gays. As if it affects you in any way. What should affect you is totally ignored.

And wait sef, who said homosexuality is a Western thing? Just so you know, like slave ownership, its been in Africa for a long time, you had better start making life better for all around you and stop this rubbish. If I vent too much now they will say I am gay. Morons! They read one part of the bible then come out and act religious. If we are to follow the bible then I hope you know we should be stoning women who didn't marry as virgins? I hope ur wife, mothers and sisters are virgins. Nonsense.
Gay Alert!!!!! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Ryabcool(m): 2:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
calliope:

Lol grin

You wish ba?
hey! I needed to make sure grin grin
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Redfruit(m): 2:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
porshuch:
Hiv

They should f$#k with condoms , so as to reduce their viral load.
According to research, 99.5% gays are HIv positive
What is your insecurity? But before you answer this question, go for a test.
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by lemonys(m): 2:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
raphieMontella:

the sun..is not solid bro...
Its gaseous...you need to learn astrophysics bro.
i don't remember saying the sun was solid i only used it as an example. You also need to learn astrophysics......the sun is not gaseous...... It's liquid bro. According to study carried out by me, there is lava rain on the sun just as we have water rain on earth and they are also busting bubles every now and then. Now tell me how can busting bubbles occur when the sun is gaseous?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by lemonys(m): 2:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
Gay marraige is a sin against nature and creation, quote me anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by oliverperry(m): 2:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
Your yanch go leak at last lol cool cool shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by yettydone: 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
angry thinking
Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
Every known Nigerian gay is from the Afonja extraction. Anybody else noticed?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Bisi Alimi's Gay Wedding by porshuch: 3:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
Redfruit:

What is your insecurity? But before you answer this question, go for a test.
insecurity? How? Men digging shithole?? Ayama! As for the test I know myself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Beautiful Yoruba Wedding Pictures That Will Leave You Appreciating. / Couple Whose Wedding IV Had ‘no Reception’, Had A Wedding Reception(photos) / Ike Ibe Buys Corn In Wedding Attire With New Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.