Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

When You Don't Ask For Her Name Or Phone No After Helping Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Don't Ask For Her Name Or Phone No After Helping Her (1020 Views)

After Helping A Guy With Airtime, She Gets Engagement Ring In Return / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight / "Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiance After Helping Her Arrive America" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Don't Ask For Her Name Or Phone No After Helping Her by marvelck: 7:56am On Nov 06, 2016
Naturally,most girls tend to believe or expect any guy they meet, to ask for her name or phone number. Especially after assisting her in one way or the other. But when a guy doesn't do that, they tend to think the guy is not normal. My dear, there are guys who are quite different from others. And who don't believe in asking for the phone number of every girl that comes their way. Like what happened the day my friend and I gave a beautiful girl a lift to her school. All through the ride, we were gisting with her quite alright, but didnt bother to ask for her name nor her phone number till she got down at her school gate. She was surprised by our action, and had to ask for our names after telling us her own name. Guess she was expecting either of us to hit on her while in the car with us like most guys would have done. Well, everybody is not the same. And there are guys who respect their girlfriends and will never betray her love and loyalty, even when she is not there.
Re: When You Don't Ask For Her Name Or Phone No After Helping Her by gabinogem(m): 8:03am On Nov 06, 2016
Na still mumu guys dey spoil the few good guys name, to allow most mumu girls to see every guys as thesame.

1 Like

Re: When You Don't Ask For Her Name Or Phone No After Helping Her by Papiikush: 8:03am On Nov 06, 2016
Not all fishes in the sea are edible - Papikush (1985)
Re: When You Don't Ask For Her Name Or Phone No After Helping Her by RoyalBlak007: 8:38am On Nov 06, 2016
Guys like
..Royalblak cool
Re: When You Don't Ask For Her Name Or Phone No After Helping Her by Yewandequeen(f): 9:08am On Nov 06, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Guys like
..Royalblak cool

Laial

U ke.

Ure Woman Wrapper joor.
Re: When You Don't Ask For Her Name Or Phone No After Helping Her by Bola4boy(m): 10:01am On Nov 06, 2016
It's good to make those ladies clueless about us sometimes Jare. What's wrong if the babe ask for the number?
Re: When You Don't Ask For Her Name Or Phone No After Helping Her by RoyalBlak007: 10:46am On Nov 06, 2016
Yewandequeen:

Laial

U ke.

Ure Woman Wrapper joor.

..and just how much do you know bout me that makes you jump into conclusion?
.I don't think we've met....

People just keep saying stuffs...but I definitely know yo kiddding grin grin
Re: When You Don't Ask For Her Name Or Phone No After Helping Her by realsammie(m): 10:54am On Nov 06, 2016
Why should I ask 4 name and number just because i helped a lady. Although if i bump into her the second time, i might ask.
Re: When You Don't Ask For Her Name Or Phone No After Helping Her by skywalker240(m): 11:20am On Nov 06, 2016
cool
Re: When You Don't Ask For Her Name Or Phone No After Helping Her by Yewandequeen(f): 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

..and just how much do you know bout me that makes you jump into conclusion?
.I don't think we've met....

People just keep saying stuffs...but I definitely know yo kiddding grin grin

grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Why Do U Hate Rape So Much? / I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repented Nigerian Gay / Beautiful Photos Of President Barrack Obama Serving As A Grooms Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.