Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,462 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World (16346 Views)

Fear Not, Your Saviour Is Here!! - Joseph Prince / Otem Sapiens: A Historical Account Of The Saviour Of The World From Mind Slavery / Jesus Christ Is Greater Than The Prophets He Is The Saviour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
Sigh

undecided
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by jonbellion(m): 12:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
Audray:
I thought god and Jesus were one.The holy trinity blah blah blah .Xtians be confusing themselves upandan.
lol they actually believe all the animals in the world entered a wooden boat made by 8 unskilled people and that only two animals can propagate an entire species grin

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
aylagos:
Jesus christ is the saviour of the world not God.

Jesus Came to Save the World
John 12:44-50

44 And Jesus cried out and said, “Whoever believes in me, believes not in me but in him who sent me.

45 And whoever sees me sees him who sent me.

46 I have come into the world as light, so that whoever believes in me may not remain in darkness.

47 If anyone hears my words and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.

48 The one who rejects me and does not receive my words has a judge; the word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day.

49 For I have not spoken on my own authority, but the Father who sent me has himself given me commandment—what to say and what to speak.

50 And I know that his commandment is eternal life. What I say, therefore, I say as the Father has told me.”

Pls read 44,49,50 carefully
this pure truth, which all Christian must believe

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by ifenes(m): 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
Which world? Not the one I live in. I have saved mine

Find yourself and then you can save yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Situation001(m): 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
how
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by elfeezy(m): 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
Auki:

Jesus came to preach to worship God alone and associate no partner (s) to God.

Jesus teaching are universal in relevance just like Mosses, Mohammad etc.

Jesus never claimed to be God or son of God or Trinity.
Bible is so clear so pls Read d bible and u will understand,,stop sayin wat u don't know jes because ur a Muslim doesn't make u say crab ok,,shut ur mouth wen ur ignorant of some tins and grow up ok,,Salam
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Maximus85(m): 12:57pm On Nov 06, 2016
aylagos:

44 And Jesus cried out and said, “Whoever believes in me, believes not in me but in him who sent me.

46 I have come into the world as light, so that whoever believes in me may not remain in darkness.

47 If anyone hears my words and does not keep them, I do not judge him; for I did not come to judge the world but to save the world.

48 The one who rejects me and does not receive my words has a judge; the word that I have spoken will judge him on the last day.

49 For I have not spoken on my own authority, but the Father who sent me has himself given me commandment—what to say and what to speak.

50 And I know that his commandment is eternal life. What I say, therefore, I say as the Father has told me.”

Vs 49, who sent him?
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Audray(f): 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
jonbellion:
lol they actually believe all the animals in the world entered a wooden boat made by 8 unskilled people and that only two animals can propagate an entire species grin
Lol. Their ridiculousness knows zero bounds.It's tiring trying to instill a bit of common sense in them.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Maximus85(m): 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
elfeezy:

Bible is so clear so pls Read d bible and u will understand,,stop sayin wat u don't know jes because ur a Muslim doesn't make u say crab ok,,shut ur mouth wen ur ignorant of some tins and grow up ok,,Salam

And you call yourself a christian by using such words on another person. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Kdon2: 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
aylagos:
I still believe in too but some christian call him God and that's annoying thing

U need brain surgery if what christians choose to believe is now ur headache! SMH for u.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Audray(f): 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
Op's number 44 contradicts the entirety of his argument. grin

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Maximus85(m): 1:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
stonemasonn:
If you understand the meaning of Jesus the savior of the lost sheep of Israel and by extension the world then it shouldn't be hard for you to believe as a Muslim. He might just be saying that he has come to steer us away from eternal damnation to the right path and this is achieved through spread via evangelism, missionary work etc. you don't need to be in everywhere to be spread your teachings you know, just start with a band of followers.

Israel in this context is not the country but descendants of Jacob who by extension are obedient mankind of today.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by fmprof(m): 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
Get your details right my dear..,John 3 vs 1-27 sums it all up..,the Bible equally records in Matthew 3:1-17 & Matthew 17vs5 how GOD via the HOLY SPIRIT spoke from Heaven and pronounced HIM (JESUS) HIS (GOD'S) Son and in Whom HE (GOD) is well pleased, in the 17vs5, it further says, hear ye Him..,it's needless arguing here, the Word of GOD is mystery, only the wise, humble and prudent allows HIM to furnish him/her with adequate understanding of HIS Person. JESUS is not like any other prophet because even HIS birth was not natural! The Quran gave it's own explicit account, Surah 3vs 43-46! Why not take time out to search for the TRUTH..,let it set you free! GOD be with you..
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Kdon2: 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
omokab:
You mean jesus that don't even know where Nigeria is located when he was alive, don't know south African don't know USA, don't know China and many more came to deliver the world. No wonder he said he was only sent to the loss sheep of Israel. Meaning to only deliver the people of Israel. Though, I believe in him as a muslim but not as a saviour of the whole world.

Where does mohammed belong then? To save arabs from isreali domination abi?
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by bingbagbo(m): 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
I saiah 43:11

I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour

Amazing people accept Jesus Christ as saviour yet deny he is God, only God is saviour. JESUS CHRIST IS YHWH AND HE IS ALPHA AND OMEGA
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
Religion matters...

Count me out ...

My own is to Try as much as possible to imitate his Good works and believe in his existence .. JESUS CHRIST
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
Save from who or what ? What has Jesus really saved us from ? No one can save us except ourselves, not God not Jesus, because we are here working for them until we realize who we are. Otherwise, we will remain their energy generating machines alongside the other biorobots fueling their cosmic machines with our electroplasmic energies in suffering and in death. Cycle of birth and death, that is our destiny for now, until we figure out how to stop this madness.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by buchilino(m): 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
OP, KINDLY TELL D DIFFERENCE BY JESUS N GOD.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Empiree: 1:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
aylagos:

But he did ot save himself on the cross needless to say "savior of the world" shocked lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by xreal: 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
EyeHateGod:

grin see Bribe

I dey tell you.

And it worked with a positive result, now this has made the promised land.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by buchilino(m): 1:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
OP, KINDLY TELL ME D DIFFERENCE BY JESUS N GOD.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by puregrace(m): 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
sekundosekundo:
God my gratitude goes to you alone.
Happy for you and hbd to you

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by JegaQuin: 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
They say Jesus is God... Let us read the bible,

St. Mark 15:34 And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

If Jesus is God, let us change Jesus for God so let's read,

St. Mark 15:34 And at the ninth hour God cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

So so preposterous!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
Empiree:
But he did ot save himself on the cross needless to say "savior of the world" shocked lipsrsealed

Go to Isreal and ask for where the cross of Jesus is.. HIS BLOOD STILL FLOWS TILL TODAY
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Empiree: 1:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
RicardozRichard:

Go to Isreal and ask for where the cross of Jesus is.. HIS BLOOD STILL FLOWS TILL TODAY
shocked shocked shocked they dont even believe in him to begin with. And they dont give as fig leaf about christians
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Kgdavid(m): 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
jonbellion:
Why don't you guys ever agree on anything naaaaaa
Why do you people have you're own different interpretations. Is God supposed to be the author of confusion. This is what people like me would see and just try and distance myself from religion altogether and then later some of you would say the devil is my father
Agree for Pete's sake

Men are men, and will tend to disagree on interpretations. But man is not the authority, God is. So even if men disagree, that should not soothe your conscience as to your own waywardness. You are wayward because you are wayward. Period. It's entirely on you.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Flashh: 1:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
If you keeps reading some comments in Religious Section on Nairaland, you will become an atheist before you know it.

*Walks outta thread*

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by JegaQuin: 1:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
RicardozRichard:

Flows in your dream abi? grin grin
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by crush20(m): 1:16pm On Nov 06, 2016
aylagos:
I still believe in too but some christian call him God and that's annoying thing

The son of God makes him a God as well, but he is not the father.....God the Father, son and the Holy spirit
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Kgdavid(m): 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
aylagos:

Did you just start reading your bible today?

John 1:1

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

There are somethings that cannot be explained using linear lines of thinking, i.e 1+1=2.

Jesus is God, but not God the Father.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by ificatchmodeh: 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
JESUS IS GOD..

BELIEVE IN HIM AND YOU'RE SAVE...

HE IS ALIVE...HE GIVES LIFE.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Orikinla(m): 1:18pm On Nov 06, 2016
aylagos:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Factors That Led To The Spread Of Islam In Nigeria / Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) / NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.