Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,585 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World (16349 Views)

Fear Not, Your Saviour Is Here!! - Joseph Prince / Otem Sapiens: A Historical Account Of The Saviour Of The World From Mind Slavery / Jesus Christ Is Greater Than The Prophets He Is The Saviour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by aminusanti(m): 10:34am On Nov 07, 2016
Slikbae:
Which path? Jesus is the way, the truth and the life?
Get the context right and stop deceiving urself..

►Matthew.7:21
"Not every one that says to me(Jesus); 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven; [size=13pt]but he who does the will of my Father, who is in heaven.[/size]"

What else would we expect a prophet of God to say except "I am the 'way' to God's mercy"? That is his job. That is what a prophet does. It is why God chose him in the first place; in order to guide to the mercy of God.

►John 10:9
"I am the gate; [size=13pt]whoever enters through me will be saved[/size].They will come in and go out, and find pasture."

►John 12:44
"Then Jesus cried out, "Whoever [size=13pt]believes in me does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me[/size]".

Just look at how clear this verses are but .....Jesus tells us that he is "the door" to "the pasture." In other words, he is the "prophet" who guides his people to "heaven" Once again, this is the message of Islam.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Mememan: 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
[s]
Slikbae:
Anyone doing so isn't a christian because Jesus Christ is our only standard and Christ is sinless. But Mohammed was a paedophile, rapist, murderer, philanderer, thief, caravan raider, adulterer, serial killer as evident in the Qur'an and hadith.

Read what the bible says about calling others fools.

Matthew 5: 22 But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother , 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says , 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
[/s]
And you're a cretiñ and I pray you never get cured.
How well do you know Muhammad?
Oloribu
Show us all the evidence you have to prove all those nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 07, 2016
aminusanti:
Nonsense! Go and educate yourself my friend and stop wasting your time...

You are a Fool for not even realising Jesus and your uncle paul called people fools.. are they going to be in danger of hell fire too?

*Psalm 14:1 (NKJV)
The [size=15pt]fool[/size] has said in his heart,“There is no God.” They are corrupt, They have done abominable works, There is none who does good.

*Galatians 3:1 (NKJV)
O [size=15pt]foolish[/size] Galatians! Who has bewitched you that you should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed among you as crucified?

*Matthew 23:17 (NKJV)
[size=15pt]Fools[/size] and blind! For which is greater, the gold or the temple that sanctifies the gold?

oops! Sorry, i just remember they r exempted as they r d owners of heaven and hell...
So what is wrong with the Word fool .. the dictionary is your friend use it well.. Paul wasn't expressing his writing on such type of Reaction you are currently reading it.. being foolish means little intelligence.. if you are having difficulties understand the words in the bible pls keep a dictionary near you .. rather than reading the bible as if you are reading Chats .. STOP BEING RADICAL
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by crush20(m): 5:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
[quote author=Auki post=50823257]

Read what you wrote twice, please.

Does that statement honestly make sense?

I believe this weird concept of God was forced to you by your parent.

I believe you make no efforts to make sense of that Trinity

I believe you are scared of using your brain to examine what you believed.

You believe those question are mystery. Blind faith is not what God want from you. He gives u brain to thinks not only how to pass ur exam but more importantly how to understand Him.

You know , when pips like u speak from the center of your butt cheeks, I marvel........a lot...wisdom isn't for everybody...its quite a pity...
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by aminusanti(m): 12:36am On Nov 08, 2016
RicardozRichard:

So what is wrong with the Word fool .. the dictionary is your friend use it well.. Paul wasn't expressing his writing on such type of Reaction you are currently reading it.. being foolish means little intelligence.. if you are having difficulties understand the words in the bible pls keep a dictionary near you .. rather than reading the bible as if you are reading Chats .. STOP BEING RADICAL
u r only fooling urself here..so carry on

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Slikbae: 6:00am On Nov 08, 2016
Muslim scum, get lost
Mememan:
[s]

And you're a cretiñ and I pray you never get cured.
How well do you know Muhammad?
Oloribu
Show us all the evidence you have to prove all those nonsense.
[/s]
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Slikbae: 6:08am On Nov 08, 2016
John 1:1 in the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God.

Who did your Qur'an say is the word ?

[s]
aminusanti:

Get the context right and stop deceiving urself..

►Matthew.7:21
"Not every one that says to me(Jesus); 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven; [size=13pt]but he who does the will of my Father, who is in heaven.[/size]"

What else would we expect a prophet of God to say except "I am the 'way' to God's mercy"? That is his job. That is what a prophet does. It is why God chose him in the first place; in order to guide to the mercy of God.

►John 10:9
"I am the gate; [size=13pt]whoever enters through me will be saved[/size].They will come in and go out, and find pasture."

►John 12:44
"Then Jesus cried out, "Whoever [size=13pt]believes in me does not believe in me only, but in the one who sent me[/size]".

Just look at how clear this verses are but .....Jesus tells us that he is "the door" to "the pasture." In other words, he is the "prophet" who guides his people to "heaven" Once again, this is the message of Islam.
[/ s]
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Mememan: 6:09am On Nov 08, 2016
Slikbae:
Muslim scum, get lost
Christian fuckêr go to Hell!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Slikbae: 6:14am On Nov 08, 2016
Thrash!!! You Muslims are indeed pathetic. [s]
aminusanti:
Nonsense! Go and educate yourself my friend and stop wasting your time...

You are a Fool for not even realising Jesus and your uncle paul called people fools.. are they going to be in danger of hell fire too?

*Psalm 14:1 (NKJV)
The [size=15pt]fool[/size] has said in his heart,“There is no God.” They are corrupt, They have done abominable works, There is none who does good.

*Galatians 3:1 (NKJV)
O [size=15pt]foolish[/size] Galatians! Who has bewitched you that you should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed among you as crucified?

*Matthew 23:17 (NKJV)
[size=15pt]Fools[/size] and blind! For which is greater, the gold or the temple that sanctifies the gold?

oops! Sorry, i just remember they r exempted as they r d owners of heaven and hell...
[/s]
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Slikbae: 6:16am On Nov 08, 2016
Hell fire is alien to christians. However, your Quran even says that Mohammed is in hell currently and also that all Muslims will go to hell. But my Jesus saves. He proved when he rose from the dead and ascended to heaven.
Mememan:

Christian fuckêr go to Hell!
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Mememan: 6:37am On Nov 08, 2016
Slikbae:
Hell fire is alien to christians. However, your Quran even says that Mohammed is in hell currently and also that all Muslims will go to hell. But my Jesus saves. He proved when he rose from the dead and ascended to heaven.
You're such an irrational BASTÀRD.
You're very sick, senseless and clueless Christian.
I'm sure you even know very little about Christianity.
People like will never make heaven because you don't even know anything about the religion you're trying to defend.
Have you in your miserable life read the Quran before? How come you now know what is written in it.
Remain in your foolery and confusion forever.
Miserable BASTÀRD
Piss!

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Empiree: 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2016
Auki:

Salam
JazakaAllahu khayran. I did not mean it that way but thanks for the advice. I appreciate it.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Empiree: 7:14pm On Nov 08, 2016
[quote author=MuttleyLaff post=50813568]
Is there anything hard for God to do?
Nothing is hard for God to do BUT God would not do anything that would relegate His Majesty

2) Is it impossible for God be in two places at the same time?
(e.g. be in Heaven as God the Father and be on Earth as God the Son, at the same)
God is All Knowing All Wise. He can be anywhere by His Knowledge. He can see anything, anywhere anytime without splitting Himself into two beings. He is NOT fixed in a place or time. And definitely cannot be SEEN by humans
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by elfeezy(m): 8:53pm On Nov 08, 2016
Maximus85:

And you call yourself a christian by using such words on another person. Smh.
READ d comment again and tell me d foul words I used as u claimed,,
"Grow up"?, "crab"?, SMH
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Auki: 7:51am On Nov 09, 2016
Mememan:

People like will never make heaven because you don't even know anything about the religion you're trying to defend.
Have you in your miserable life read the Quran before? How come you now know what is written in it.
Miserable BASTÀRD
Piss!

Please don't response to him. Your lord love those that call other on to the path and He decides whom to admit to His mercy. Waste not your time responding to him, your lord is fully aware that conveys the message and you will be rewarded insha Allah with Jannatul Firdaus

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Auki: 7:53am On Nov 09, 2016
Mememan:

Miserable BASTÀRD
Piss!

Please don't response to him or response to him in better manner. Your lord loves those that call other on to the path and He decides whom to admit to His mercy. Waste not your time responding to him, your lord is fully aware that conveys the message and you will be rewarded insha Allah with Jannatul Firdaus.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by MuttleyLaff: 6:57am On Jun 10, 2020
sukkot:
brother you are bending the bible to suit your agenda.

the sealed tribes are in revelation 7 and the tribe of dan which was prophesied to turn to the serpent aka deceiver was not mentioned. its as clear as day. you are coming up with things in your own head saying the tribe of dan is not mentioned because they are the judge. thats your own vain opinion. it is called the 12 tribes of israel for a reason and not the 13 tribes of israel
According to Genesis 49:28, the list in Genesis 49:1-27, are of Jacob's 12 sons (i.e. in order of birth) and are what made up the 12 tribes of Israel

Reuben,
Simeon,
Levi,
Judah,
Dan,
Naphtali,
Gad,
Asher,
Issachar,
Zebulun,
Joseph (i.e. his sons Mannasseh and Ephraim formed the House of Joseph)
and Benjamin

All these are the twelve tribes of Israel, and this is what their father said to them
when he blessed them, giving each the blessing appropriate to him

- Genesis 49:28

What you presented with Revelation 7:5-9 is not the 12 tribes of Israel but rather are tribes from the House of Judah and the House of Israel
(i.e. it had Jacob's sons and Joseph's son Mannasseh, from the House of Joseph, without his other son, Ephraim)

Care to explain why Mannasseh got a mention but not Ephraim and what Ephraim should turn into?
Turn into a serpent too maybe?
You do know Ephraim represents the House of Israel?
- Ephraim was jealous of Judah

Parallel Verses
Ephraim's jealousy will vanish, and Judah's enemies will be destroyed;
Ephraim will not be jealous of Judah, nor Judah hostile toward Ephraim

- Isaiah 11:13 NIV

Then at last the jealousy between Israel and Judah will end.
They will not be rivals anymore
- Isaiah 11:13 NLT

Or didnt you know the 10 tribes of Asher, Dan, Ephraim, Manasseh, Gad, Issachar, Naphtali, Reuben, Simeon, and Zebulun represented by Ephraim, the independent Kingdom of Israel aka the House of Israel?

7For if that first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion to look for a second.
8For he finds fault with them when he says:
“Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord,
when I will establish a new covenant with the house of Israel
and with the house of Judah

- Hebrews 8:7-8

sukkot:
Its like how we had 13 disciples and judas was kicked out and then it became the 12 disciples. its the biblical numerology, 13 always gets reduced to 12. 13 tribes became the 12 tribes of israel after dan was kicked out wink
Have you noticed growth on your nose yet? wink
No, there were never a time we had 13 disciples, there originally were 12 disciples and not 13

The 12 disciples were reduced to 11 discples after Judas committed suicide
The discples became 12 again after casting lots out from which Matthias was selected

sukkot:
oh and eve is israel. the woman is israel jeremiah 6 vs 2 “ I have likened the daughter of Zion to a comely and delicate woman.” THE WOMAN WITH A CROWN OF 12 STARS WRAPPED IN THE SUN AND THE MOON UNDER HER FEET. ISRAEL
and how is Eve according to you now Israel again, when Zion is Jerusalem? I salute and tire for you

I did bend due to incomplete info then to suit agenda, but I've become more the wiser from then, so sukkot where are thou?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) / NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria / Cross River Government Bans Religious Gathering Of More Than 5 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.