Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,521 members, 7,812,627 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World (16350 Views)

Fear Not, Your Saviour Is Here!! - Joseph Prince / Otem Sapiens: A Historical Account Of The Saviour Of The World From Mind Slavery / Jesus Christ Is Greater Than The Prophets He Is The Saviour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
[b](i) "I, even I, am the Lord; and [size=20] beside me there is no saviour." [/size]
[The Bible, Isaiah 43:11]

(ii) "I am Lord, and there is none else, there is no God besides me."
[The Bible, Isaiah 45:5]

(iii) "I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me."
[The Bible, Isaiah 46:9]

"Thou shalt have no other gods before me."

"Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:"

"Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God."
[The Bible, Exodus 20:3-5]

(ii) A similar message is repeated in the book of Deuteronomy:

[size=14] "Thou shalt have none other gods before me."

"Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that in the earth beneath, or that is in the water beneath the earth."

"Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them; for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God."
[The Bible, Deuteronomy 5:7-9][/size]
[/b]

Cc: APCsupporter aminusanti please help me, my English is poor. I want you 2 point out the contrast between the Op title and the verses of my post especially the first verse. Educate me whether the God of old testament is different from the God in new testament. May Allah bless you all. I see your good work on my other thread.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by MrPresident1: 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
Yes! Jesus Christ is the saviour of the world, Hallelujah!!! grin

Now we can understand this salvation in a dichotomy (2 ways)

1. Jesus Christ died to redeem Israel, the woman of God from the curse of the law.
2. Jesus died for the sins to the world to bring all mankind into the law hence into the promise that was earlier made to only Israel.

Jesus died to redeem Israel from the curse of the Law, how?
Israel, as a woman was God's wife. But she became caught up in serial adultery. According to the marriage covenant between God and Israel, according to the Law that was given at Horeb, adultery was an offence punishable only by the death of the offending partner. Israel, the wife of God, must die.

So, God incarnated in Jesus Christ and died in the place of His wife. The logic is, if a man's wife commits adultery and she has to die, but if the man now chooses to die in her place, she is no longer worthy to be put to death. Who is her accuser, against whom has she sinned? God the Father, incarnated as God the son, through God the Word. The Word incarnated in Jesus Christ, the Word is the software of God. And the Word is God.

Jesus died for the sins of the whole world, how?
The world practiced idolatry before the knowledge of God came. The world was guilty of sin, but not adultery because they did not have the Law, only Israel was guilty of adultery because she had the Law, but she engaged in idolatry which is adultery against God. The world needed only a lamb to wash away her sins. Jesus Christ is the lamb of God that takes away the sin of the whole world.

Jesus died to redeem Israel from the curse of the Law. Jesus Christ died to redeem all mankind into the Law and its promises.

Hence, Jesus Christ died to save the whole world.

grin
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Slikbae: 7:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
More Trash!

Hebrews 1: 8 But to the Son He says: "Your throne , O God , is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.

John 1: 3 All things were made through Him , and without Him nothing was made that was made.

Mememan:
[s]

Confused fellow
Are you disputing those writings in your bible op pointed out? Or you have a different explanations AS USUAL?
KEEP LEAVING IN YOUR CONFUSION
[/s]
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
Watch as Reverend Father disgraced himself today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U-oKNpJJU4
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Auki: 7:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
RicardozRichard:

so which version again dey .... JESUS is the foundational root of Christian religion.. how can you believe in Him and not believe in Christianity .. You shouldn't take it upon yourself to just believe any thing any man tell you about him be it good or bad until you have seen it to be truth in the book THE BIBLE

Is Bible errors free?
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Auki: 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
MrPresident1:
Yes! Jesus Christ is the saviour of the world, Hallelujah!!! grin

Now we can understand this salvation in a dichotomy (2 ways)

1. Jesus Christ died to redeem Israel, the woman of God from the curse of the law.
2. Jesus died for the sins to the world to bring all mankind into the law hence into the promise that was earlier made to only Israel.

Jesus died to redeem Israel from the curse of the Law, how?
Israel, as a woman was God's wife. But she became caught up in serial adultery. According to the marriage covenant between God and Israel, according to the Law that was given at Horeb, adultery was an offence punishable only by the death of the offending partner. Israel, the wife of God, must die.

So, God incarnated in Jesus Christ and died in the place of His wife. The logic is, if a man's wife commits adultery and she has to die, but if the man now chooses to die in her place, she is no longer worthy to be put to death. Who is her accuser, against whom has she sinned? God the Father, incarnated as God the son, through God the Word. The Word incarnated in Jesus Christ, the Word is the software of God. And the Word is God.

Jesus died for the sins of the whole world, how?
The world practiced idolatry before the knowledge of God came. The world was guilty of sin, but not adultery because they did not have the Law, only Israel was guilty of adultery because she had the Law, but she engaged in idolatry which is adultery against God. The world needed only a lamb to wash away her sins. Jesus Christ is the lamb of God that takes away the sin of the whole world.

Jesus died to redeem Israel from the curse of the Law. Jesus Christ died to redeem all mankind into the Law and its promises.

Hence, Jesus Christ died to save the whole world.

grin

Well package paganism!!
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Mememan: 8:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
Slikbae:
More Trash!

Hebrews 1: 8 But to the Son He says: "Your throne , O God , is forever and ever; A scepter of righteousness is the scepter of Your kingdom.

John 1: 3 All things were made through Him , and without Him nothing was made that was made.

O ye
That's why he cried for help on the cross. And also gave up on God that he forsake him.
Keep living in dream
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Slikbae: 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2016
Keep living in denial that Jesus isn't God
Mememan:

O ye
That's why he cried for help on the cross. And also gave up on God that he forsake him.
Keep living in dream
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by MuttleyLaff: 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
sukkot:
brother you are bending the bible to suit your agenda. the sealed tribes are in revelation 7 and the tribe of dan which was prophesied to turn to the serpent aka deceiver was not mentioned. its as clear as day. you are coming up with things in your own head saying the tribe of dan is not mentioned because they are the judge. thats your own vain opinion. it is called the 12 tribes of israel for a reason and not the 13 tribes of israel
According to Genesis 49:28, the list in Genesis 49:1-27, are of Jacob's 12 sons (i.e. in order of birth) and are what made up the 12 tribes of Israel

Reuben,
Simeon,
Levi,
Judah,
Dan,
Naphtali,
Gad,
Asher,
Issachar,
Zebulun,
Joseph (i.e. his sons Mannasseh and Ephraim formed the House of Joseph)
and Benjamin

All these are the twelve tribes of Israel, and this is what their father said to them when he blessed them, giving each the blessing appropriate to him
- Genesis 49:28

What you presented with Revelation 7:5-9 is not the 12 tribes of Israel but rather are tribes from the House of Judah and the House of Israel
(i.e. it had Jacob's sons and Joseph's son Mannasseh, from the House of Joseph, without his other son, Ephraim)

Care to explain why Mannasseh got a mention but not Ephraim and what Ephraim should turn into?
Turn into a serpent too maybe?
You do know Ephraim represents the House of Israel?
- Ephraim was jealous of Judah

Parallel Verses

Ephraim's jealousy will vanish, and Judah's enemies will be destroyed; Ephraim will not be jealous of Judah, nor Judah hostile toward Ephraim
- Isaiah 11:13 NIV

Then at last the jealousy between Israel and Judah will end. They will not be rivals anymore.
- Isaiah 11:13 NLT

Or didnt you know the 10 tribes of Asher, Dan, Ephraim, Manasseh, Gad, Issachar, Naphtali, Reuben, Simeon, and Zebulun represented by Ephraim, the independent Kingdom of Israel aka the House of Israel?

7For if that first covenant had been faultless, there would have been no occasion to look for a second.
8For he finds fault with them when he says:
“Behold, the days are coming, declares the Lord,
when I will establish a new covenant with the house of Israel
and with the house of Judah
- Hebrews 8:7-8

sukkot:
Its like how we had 13 disciples and judas was kicked out and then it became the 12 disciples. its the biblical numerology, 13 always gets reduced to 12. 13 tribes became the 12 tribes of israel after dan was kicked out wink
Have you noticed growth on your nose yet? wink
No, there were never a time we had 13 disciples, there originally were 12 disciples and not 13

The 12 disciples were reduced to 11 discples after Judas committed suicide
The discples became 12 again after casting lots out from which Matthias was selected

sukkot:
oh and eve is israel. the woman is israel jeremiah 6 vs 2 “ I have likened the daughter of Zion to a comely and delicate woman.” THE WOMAN WITH A CROWN OF 12 STARS WRAPPED IN THE SUN AND THE MOON UNDER HER FEET. ISRAEL
and how is Eve according to you now Israel again, when Zion is Jerusalem? I salute and tire for you
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by MuttleyLaff: 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
FrancisDiote:
Watch as Reverend Father disgraced himself today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U-oKNpJJU4
Nairaland is secular too
as it is not being exclusively affliated with any particular religion nor brazenly announces its against any particular religion
Free the Reverend Father he was dancing to a gospel tune the best he can
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
Auki:

Is Bible errors free?

[b][/b]YES OF COURSE
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Auki: 9:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
crush20:

The son of God makes him a God as well, but he
is not the father.....God the Father, son and the
Holy spirit (trinity) your religion doesn't even know what d holy spirit is!! So I don't know why ur on dis tread...

Read what you wrote twice, please.

Does that statement honestly make sense?

I believe this weird concept of God was forced to you by your parent.

I believe you make no efforts to make sense of that Trinity

I believe you are scared of using your brain to examine what you believed.

You believe those question are mystery. Blind faith is not what God want from you. He gives u brain to thinks not only how to pass ur exam but more importantly how to understand Him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Mayhorz(m): 9:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
McIroncock:
Jesus (a Jew) came to save me (Nigerian)

and he died for me?

Na, he died for his mistakes and joblessness.
A 30 year old man who walked into weddings and turned water to wine.. If na you, you go drink?

A 30 year old man who walked around with 12 men, just making noise up and dan the village, even spoiling market one day?

Im village people tire for the matter, carry the guy man hang for cross, u say na my sins im die for? No kill me with laff abeg.

Take a look at a map. You're in a small country off the coast of West Africa. Try to locate Israel on that map and estimate the distance between you and Israel. Think about the number of cultures, governments, people, histories and stories that you'd journey through if you were to trek to Israel by foot. So someone who was killed in one small village there was dying for your sins? I pity you.

You have an African body but a foreign mind. Your God resides in Israel, likes Mount Horeb and you fervently wait and hope for a new Jerusalem.

Are you African in skin or thought? The Bible you believe in wasn't written by yo, for you or to you. If it were, romans 2:9 would be igbo 2:9, 1 Corinthians would be 1 Yoruba...

your mind has been so polluted that you see the crucifixion of a mere carpenter in the cross as salvation for your misdemeanors. The one who proudly professes to be a Gentile, who denies his own history and people so he may suck at the bosom of Abraham?.
The Day You Die...I hope it isnt too late 4 you 2 Undastand
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Auki: 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
RicardozRichard:

[b][/b]YES OF COURSE

I believe you are joking.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Mememan: 10:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
Slikbae:
Keep living in denial that Jesus isn't God
Keep living in stubborness and foolery
Even Jesus will denial you on the last day because he never called himself God. He is only a man.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Auki: 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
Slikbae:
I'm not on my own! You're obviously a Muslim so I don't expect you to agree. Every Christian in their right mind knows that God exists in three persons, Father, Son and Holy spirit. Jesus is God!

I believe in One God. No mystery.

They say: "Allah has begotten a Son". Glory be to Him! His is what the heavens and the earth contain; all things are obedient to Him. Creator of the heavens and the earth! When he decrees a thing, He need only say "Be", and it is.
—Qur'an 2:116

Wonderful Originator of the heavens and the earth; how can He have a son when He has no consort? He created all things, and He hath full knowledge of all things.
—Qur'an 6:101

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by murmee: 11:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
[quote author=Auki post=50824963]

I believe in One God. No mystery.

They say: "Allah has begotten a Son". Glory be to Him! His is what the heavens and the earth contain; all things are obedient to Him. Creator of the heavens and the earth! When he decrees a thing, He need only say "Be", and it is.
—Qur'an 2:116

Wonderful Originator of the heavens and the earth; how can He have a son when He has no consort? He created all things, and He hath full knowledge of all things.
—Qur'an 6:101[/quote You don't seem to realise that your Koran has no meaning to Christians. So quoting from it to support your argument is useless. Have you heard about the satanic verses? That is the name of your Koran!
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by intergral(m): 11:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
fmprof:
Get your details right my dear..,John 3 vs 1-27 sums it all up..,the Bible equally records in Matthew 3:1-17 & Matthew 17vs5 how GOD via the HOLY SPIRIT spoke from Heaven and pronounced HIM (JESUS) HIS (GOD'S) Son and in Whom HE (GOD) is well pleased, in the 17vs5, it further says, hear ye Him..,it's needless arguing here, the Word of GOD is mystery, only the wise, humble and prudent allows HIM to furnish him/her with adequate understanding of HIS Person. JESUS is not like any other prophet because even HIS birth was not natural! The Quran gave it's own explicit account, Surah 3vs 43-46! Why not take time out to search for the TRUTH..,let it set you free! GOD be with you..
if the birth of Jesus makes him a god then Adam is a greater god since he has no mother and father.... Sha the quran sums it up... Check the image below...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by winj: 11:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
stupid africans believe this old rubbish more than others.
rubbish like these stops the mental development of blacks
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by nothernstar: 11:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
aylagos:
I still believe in too but some christian call him God and that's annoying thing
what ever you call him be it the son, father, daughter, grand son uncle etc, it does change who his, was and will be. What matters is for you to do his teaching and change the world your little way.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by donpaulson(m): 3:02am On Nov 07, 2016
STOP! AND HEAR THE TRUTH! AGUE NO MORE!

my heart bleeds for the ignorant of the people about Jesus Christ, especially the muslims.
First : God created the world by word. this truth accepted by Quran and bible. and the same word is God

2.The same word was made flesh and dwells among men. that was Jesus came as a word through mary. as it is in Quran and bible.even Quran gives Jesus name as: word of God,spirit of God and Jesus christ.

3.And since the fall of men, from Adam, God loved man so much that he needed a way bring man back to himself and teach them his laws, He has to come as a son ( human ) was born without sex, bible has it likewise Quran.

4. And the bible said that , the eyes of God is ten thousand times brighter than the sun, and no eye can see God and live. that is the quality of the father in him, He has to drop his quality as a father and came in the nature of the son.
if not, if he come as a father then, all men will die.

5. He thought us his ways, showed us love, did miracles, healed the sick, raised the death, thought us about kingdom to come and his coming back in glory. That is when He will return with the nature of a father, that will cause rapture , the whole earth will quake cos the earth cant carry him then. had it been he revealed himself with the father glory, all men would have died without chance of repentance. but he put it last to be justified to himself , so you cant blame him for not giving you chance to know him and repent , just like Lucifer did.

6.He came as a man , was so bold saying that any body that sees him have seen the father, and no man can come to the father except through him.with full authority that no one will enter the kingdom of God except you believe in him.

7. even Quran recorded that Jesus did miracles,spoke when he was very small 2days after his birth, molded a bird and breathed upon it and it came alive. which means He can give live.it also said he died and resurrected , and he will come back again. The name of Jesus even appeared 25 times in the Quran. even the mother mary, the quran wrote that marry was a virgin who gave birth to Jesus, that she didn't die, she was taken alive to heaven. even the Quran recognized the ascension. read your Quran ( chapter 3 v 34 onwards) to confirm.

while Muhammed the founder of islam appeared only 4 times in the whole Quran. for your reference read your Quran ( chapter 114, 6666)it recorded that he never perform any miracle, he was born like me and u, he never cured any sick, or even gave life to ordinary ant.the wife name was not in Quran nor any of his family member. IMAGINE ABEG!
It was recorded in quran that he died and will not come back again! how can the blind lead the blind. muslims you better wake up from your slumber!

The muslim knows they cant just remove Jesus completely from their belief. they read his name in quran , hears the name everywhere around them by Christians. Jesus gains more popularity more than their founder even in the quran. that makes them angry when they hear about Jesus as God. but still, the cant do without Jesus.

So what is wrong with muslims is that their leaders never tell them the truth.
of a truth all muslim need to turn to Christian.
ARE YOU A Muslim ? see more reason you need to turn to Christian immediately.

READ: Quran chapter 10 versus 94.
It says: if you have any doubt in this Quran which i gave to you, GO AND READ THE BIBLE, or ask the people who read the BIBLE , the truth is already revealing that.

That quote is from Quran.
Please muslims , you have been deceived, lied to, is just had for them to start telling you the truth now, but they know the truth. So come out of darkness and embrace Christian Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior , now you still can. you have no excuse to give when Jesus will be back with the Father glory. I know many of you were born and brought up as muslims, which will make me not to blame you much cos u were a a baby and u couldn't decide for yourself then. they told you that was the best way to follow. but now you are grown , save your life before you are drawn. this may be the truth God have sent you to hear, don't ignore this.

I AM A GOOD Christians WHO Believe IN Jesus Christ AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR. I READ Quran and bible and found the truth. and the truth is: JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY THE TRUTH AND LIFE. ANY ONE WHO BELIEVES IN HIM SHALL NOT DIE BUT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE. EVEN THOUGH YOU DIE,YOU WILL RISE AGAIN THROUGH HIM.

my problem with most Christians is that, they are shaking out of ignorance, they don't the power of the bible they have, devil make them not read it and see the truth.

WARNING FOR CHRISTAINS: It is very dangerous to depend or rely on only what your pastor tells you about Christ. it is a shame when a stranger tells about your own father. if you don't know your father, any body can tell you rubbish about him and you will agree.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by donpaulson(m): 3:10am On Nov 07, 2016
STOP! AND HEAR THE TRUTH! AGUE NO MORE!

my heart bleeds for the ignorant of the people about Jesus Christ, especially the muslims.
First : God created the world by word. this truth accepted by Quran and bible. and the same word is God

2.The same word was made flesh and dwells among men. that was Jesus came as a word through mary. as it is in Quran and bible.even Quran gives Jesus name as: word of God,spirit of God and Jesus christ.

3.And since the fall of men, from Adam, God loved man so much that he needed a way bring man back to himself and teach them his laws, He has to come as a son ( human ) was born without sex, bible has it likewise Quran.

4. And the bible said that , the eyes of God is ten thousand times brighter than the sun, and no eye can see God and live. that is the quality of the father in him, He has to drop his quality as a father and came in the nature of the son.
if not, if he come as a father then, all men will die.

5. He thought us his ways, showed us love, did miracles, healed the sick, raised the death, thought us about kingdom to come and his coming back in glory. That is when He will return with the nature of a father, that will cause rapture , the whole earth will quake cos the earth cant carry him then. had it been he revealed himself with the father glory, all men would have died without chance of repentance. but he put it last to be justified to himself , so you cant blame him for not giving you chance to know him and repent , just like Lucifer did.

6.He came as a man , was so bold saying that any body that sees him have seen the father, and no man can come to the father except through him.with full authority that no one will enter the kingdom of God except you believe in him.

7. even Quran recorded that Jesus did miracles,spoke when he was very small 2days after his birth, molded a bird and breathed upon it and it came alive. which means He can give live.it also said he died and resurrected , and he will come back again. The name of Jesus even appeared 25 times in the Quran. even the mother mary, the quran wrote that marry was a virgin who gave birth to Jesus, that she didn't die, she was taken alive to heaven. even the Quran recognized the ascension. read your Quran ( chapter 3 v 34 onwards) to confirm.

while Muhammed the founder of islam appeared only 4 times in the whole Quran. for your reference read your Quran ( chapter 114, 6666)it recorded that he never perform any miracle, he was born like me and u, he never cured any sick, or even gave life to ordinary ant.the wife name was not in Quran nor any of his family member. IMAGINE ABEG!
It was recorded in quran that he died and will not come back again! how can the blind lead the blind. muslims you better wake up from your slumber!

The muslim knows they cant just remove Jesus completely from their belief. they read his name in quran , hears the name everywhere around them by Christians. Jesus gains more popularity more than their founder even in the quran. that makes them angry when they hear about Jesus as God. but still, the cant do without Jesus.

So what is wrong with muslims is that their leaders never tell them the truth.
of a truth all muslim need to turn to Christian.
ARE YOU A Muslim ? see more reason you need to turn to Christian immediately.

READ: Quran chapter 10 versus 94.
It says: if you have any doubt in this Quran which i gave to you, GO AND READ THE BIBLE, or ask the people who read the BIBLE , the truth is already revealing that.

That quote is from Quran.
Please muslims , you have been deceived, lied to, is just had for them to start telling you the truth now, but they know the truth. So come out of darkness and embrace Christian Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior , now you still can. you have no excuse to give when Jesus will be back with the Father glory. I know many of you were born and brought up as muslims, which will make me not to blame you much cos u were a a baby and u couldn't decide for yourself then. they told you that was the best way to follow. but now you are grown , save your life before you are drawn. this may be the truth God have sent you to hear, don't ignore this.
AND CAN GOD THAT CREATED THE WORLD WITH A WORD, AND THE FIRST MAN WITHOUT A MOTHER, CAN HE NOT MAKE SON FOR HIMSELF IF HE WISHES? don't be myopic muslims.

I AM A GOOD Christians WHO Believe IN Jesus Christ AS MY LORD AND SAVIOR. I READ Quran and bible and found the truth. and the truth is: JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY THE TRUTH AND LIFE. ANY ONE WHO BELIEVES IN HIM SHALL NOT DIE BUT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE. EVEN THOUGH YOU DIE,YOU WILL RISE AGAIN THROUGH HIM.

my problem with most Christians is that, they are shaking out of ignorance, they don't the power of the bible they have, devil make them not read it and see the truth.

WARNING FOR CHRISTAINS: It is very dangerous to depend or rely on only what your pastor tells you about Christ. it is a shame when a stranger tells about your own father. if you don't know your father, any body can tell you rubbish about him and you will agree.
READ YOUR BIBLE SO THAT YOU WONT BE DECIEVED. DAYS ARE EVIL AND THE ANTI CHRIST ARE EVERY WHERE.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by aminusanti(m): 5:27am On Nov 07, 2016
FriendChoice:
[b](i) "I, even I, am the Lord; and [size=20] beside me there is no saviour." [/size]
[The Bible, Isaiah 43:11]

(ii) "I am Lord, and there is none else, there is no God besides me."
[The Bible, Isaiah 45:5]

(iii) "I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me."
[The Bible, Isaiah 46:9]

"Thou shalt have no other gods before me."

"Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:"

"Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God."
[The Bible, Exodus 20:3-5]

(ii) A similar message is repeated in the book of Deuteronomy:

[size=14] "Thou shalt have none other gods before me."

"Thou shalt not make thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that in the earth beneath, or that is in the water beneath the earth."

"Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them; for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God."
[The Bible, Deuteronomy 5:7-9][/size]
[/b]

Cc: APCsupporter aminusanti please help me, my English is poor. I want you 2 point out the contrast between the Op title and the verses of my post especially the first verse. Educate me whether the God of old testament is different from the God in new testament. May Allah bless you all. I see your good work on my other thread.
Hahaha...dis is what I call crystal clear but unfortunately only selected few amongst them will reason and comprehend.. I like the way u r finishing this kafiruns without wasting time.. May Allah continue to reward you...ameen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Slikbae: 5:43am On Nov 07, 2016
which Jesus? The one from your plagiarized religion of paedophiles? [s]
Mememan:

Keep living in stubborness and foolery
Even Jesus will denial you on the last day because he never called himself God. He is only a man.
[/s]
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Mememan: 6:10am On Nov 07, 2016
Slikbae:
which Jesus? The one from your plagiarized religion of paedophiles?
Fool
Better than your religion of scammer, ritualist and rapist pastors.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Auki: 6:44am On Nov 07, 2016
Slikbae:
which Jesus? The one from your plagiarized religion of paedophiles?

Paganism. May God guide you on to the right path.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Rixy007(m): 7:17am On Nov 07, 2016
Xenocentrism is our problem
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by yankeypha: 7:19am On Nov 07, 2016
Your are now insulting Jesus Christ because you are a muslim. If I draw only your Mohammad cartoon right now and insult him, you people will start killing innocent Christians, wicked and heartless religion.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by McIroncock: 7:40am On Nov 07, 2016
Mayhorz:
The Day You Die...I hope it isnt too late 4 you 2 Undastand

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Slikbae: 9:13am On Nov 07, 2016
Which path? Jesus is the way, the truth and the life?
Auki:

Paganism. May God guide you on to the right path.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Slikbae: 9:28am On Nov 07, 2016
Anyone doing so isn't a christian because Jesus Christ is our only standard and Christ is sinless. But Mohammed was a paedophile, rapist, murderer, philanderer, thief, caravan raider, adulterer, serial killer as evident in the Qur'an and hadith.

Read what the bible says about calling others fools.

Matthew 5: 22 But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother , 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says , 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.
Mememan:

Fool
Better than your religion of scammer, ritualist and rapist pastors.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by aminusanti(m): 10:07am On Nov 07, 2016
Slikbae:
[s]Anyone doing so isn't a christian because Jesus Christ is our only standard and Christ is sinless. But Mohammed was a paedophile, rapist, murderer, philanderer, thief, caravan raider, adulterer, serial killer as evident in the Qur'an and hadith.[/s]
Nonsense! Go and educate yourself my friend and stop wasting your time...

Read what the bible says about calling others fools.

Matthew 5: 22 But I say to you that whoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment. And whoever says to his brother , 'Raca!' shall be in danger of the council. But whoever says , 'You fool!' shall be in danger of hell fire.

You are a Fool for not even realising Jesus and your uncle paul called people fools.. are they going to be in danger of hell fire too?

*Psalm 14:1 (NKJV)
The [size=15pt]fool[/size] has said in his heart,“There is no God.” They are corrupt, They have done abominable works, There is none who does good.

*Galatians 3:1 (NKJV)
O [size=15pt]foolish[/size] Galatians! Who has bewitched you that you should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed among you as crucified?

*Matthew 23:17 (NKJV)
[size=15pt]Fools[/size] and blind! For which is greater, the gold or the temple that sanctifies the gold?

oops! Sorry, i just remember they r exempted as they r d owners of heaven and hell...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria / Cross River Government Bans Religious Gathering Of More Than 5 People / Jim Iyke: “I Have Moved On From My Beef With Olisa Adibua”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.