Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,492 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World (16348 Views)

Fear Not, Your Saviour Is Here!! - Joseph Prince / Otem Sapiens: A Historical Account Of The Saviour Of The World From Mind Slavery / Jesus Christ Is Greater Than The Prophets He Is The Saviour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by MuttleyLaff: 3:08pm On Nov 06, 2016
Empiree:
that's why he came to begin with? shocked but he was crying like a frustrated chimpanzee to his father when the nails pained so much
Show some decorum, rein in the smear word and disparaging contrast with a chimpanzee
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by sukkot: 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
MuttleyLaff:
If you want to go in to deep waters, I concur that Israel is a title and not a lineage.
Everyone ought to prevail with God

Out of all the seven churches, if there is one church to be in, its the church of Philadelphia that needs striving to get foot and all into.

Red flag, what is this ''rapture'' talk about and what are ALL the biblical verses you are basing it on?

Chief haba, go easy on the tribe of Dan, for scrutiny purposes, put all your biblical verses here that supports the tribe of dan was kicked out

Reiterating, bottom line is that ,God is interested in all mankind, whether Jew or not

brother, i only swim in deep waters. hence why many think i am crazy lolzzz

well if you look at this verse you will see the tribe of dan was part of israel

Genesis 49:16: “Dan shall judge his people, as one of the tribes of Israel.”

now if you read the chosen tribes for the kingdom in revelation chapter 7 you will see the tribe of dan is missing

And with regards to rapture, when i speak about rapture i am speaking about a change in dimension and not people flying in the air like birds. the bible is written in symbols and parables and allegories. so rapture >>> we shall all fly in the air to meet the lord >>> simply means we will be on top of the world. lord means authority. we will be ruling and controlling the world using the doctrine of the LORD as the rod of instruction

5 From the tribe of Judah 12,000 were sealed,
from the tribe of Reuben 12,000,
from the tribe of Gad 12,000,
6 from the tribe of Asher 12,000,
from the tribe of Naphtali 12,000,
from the tribe of Manasseh 12,000,
7 from the tribe of Simeon 12,000,
from the tribe of Levi 12,000,
from the tribe of Issachar 12,000,
8 from the tribe of Zebulun 12,000,
from the tribe of Joseph 12,000,
from the tribe of Benjamin 12,000.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Auki: 3:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
buchilino:
OP, KINDLY TELL ME D DIFFERENCE BY JESUS N GOD.

God is the creator of every thing, Jesus inclusive.

Jesus is a messenger of God. He is not God, not son of God or Trinity.

Worship God alone and respect all the God messengers, including Jesus

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Mpanyi: 3:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
OP, you must be a Jehova witness person and you want to bring in your doctrine through. the backdoor. Why not leave the things as you wrote them instead of delving in what you guys don't know? You guys clearly don't understabd the full Divine nature and human nature of Jesus Christ

The Word that was made man = God. Hope this simple mathematics representation will mean something for you. The appostles worshipped him. Thomas called Him 'My Lord and God.'

Please if you guys want to preach, preach and don't bring in your doctrine in any way.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Emart(m): 3:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
Slikbae:
Jesus is God!!

This is what happens when you don't study on your own. In Hebrews 1:8 God the father called Jesus God. The bible says all things were created by Him and for Him. Jesus is God in the flesh. Just like man also exists in trinity that is the spirit, soul and body. So also God exsits in trinity (God the father, God the son and God the holy spirit.) If God himself says they are one, who are you to say otherwise??
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by buchilino(m): 3:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
Auki:

God is the creator of every thing, Jesus inclusive.
Jesus is a messenger of God. He is not God, not son of God or Trinity.
Worship God alone and respect all the God messengers, including Jesus
SO GOD CREATED JESUS, N YET JESUS SAID HE N GOD R ONE. WISH U LUCK IN UR ANALYSIS OF GOD N JESUS. U WILL NEED IT.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Auki: 3:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
Empiree:
that's why he came to begin with? shocked but he was crying like a frustrated chimpanzee to his father when the nails pained so much

Empires, brother.

We as Muslim need to respond with good word and give utmost respect to God and all His messengers, Jesus inclusive. Response to those that seem sincerely searching for the truth and ignore those ignorance on this platform.

Salam

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by musicwriter(m): 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
Whether you believe Jesus died to save the world or he is God is not important. What's important is: do you understand his message?

Do you understand his messaage to do unto others as you'll like them do unto you?

Do you understand his message to love your neigbour as yourself?

Do understand his message to be satified with the little you have?

Do you understand his message to avoid greed, hate, worldliness?

Do you understand his message to give to the needy?

Do you understand his message of humility and service to others?

It doesn't matter what religion you belong to or even you're an atheist, if you accept the above ideals you've accepted the message of Christ. You've accepted a message that would help you find peace in the midst of all the troubles in the world. Therefore, his message have universal appeal (not because he die to save the world) but because those words he said are eternal and will continue to be the right thing to do forever.
Yes, humanity should accept the message of Christ, because we would be better off with it.

Jesus himself never attached any importance to self but about his "word". He was always of the opinion that "those that hear my word", "those that accept the word I say", "those that believe me, "those that listen to my word" are my friends.

I'll advice the pastors, Bishops, and popes to go and re-read the bible without religion, cause Jesus was not a religious person. Jesus was against religion and relious leaders.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Ibunkun1(m): 3:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
It's The Grace Of God That Brings Men Unto Repentance.The Things Of The Kingdom Of God Are Spiritual So Any Normal Human Being Find It Foolish When We Talk About The Things Of The Kingdom Of God.That Is Why Faith Is The Solid Foundation Of Christianity.Because Through Faith You Can Access The God That You Don't See.And It Is The Grace Of God That Works Through The Holy Spirit That Can Reveal This To Man Because "no One Knoweth The Things Of God Except By The Spirit Of God".God Is A Spirit And Everything That Must Have Access To Him Must Be In The Spirit So It Is Natural For A Normal Human Being To Find It Foolish Or Difficult To Understand Him.But The Fact Is That The Reality Of God Can Never Be Denied.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Hillarie(m): 4:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
omokab:
You mean jesus that don't even know where Nigeria is located when he was alive, don't know south African don't know USA, don't know China and many more came to deliver the world. No wonder he said he was only sent to the loss sheep of Israel. Meaning to only deliver the people of Israel. Though, I believe in him as a muslim but not as a saviour of the whole world.
Those countries you mentioned were not even created as at then. Pick your words carefully.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by crush20(m): 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
Kdon2:

Where does mohammed belong then? To save arabs from isreali domination abi?

Lol
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by MuttleyLaff: 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
Auki:
Empires, brother.

We as Muslim need to respond with good word and give utmost respect to God and all His messengers, Jesus inclusive. Response to those that seem sincerely searching for the truth and ignore those ignorance on this platform.

Salam
See, I am going to send My messenger, and he will clear the way before Me.
Then the Lord you seek will suddenly come to His temple, the Messenger of the covenant you desire
--see, He is coming," says the LORD of Hosts

- Malachi 3:1

Word up and nice to read that muslim need to respond with good word and give utmost respect to God and all His messengers, Jesus inclusive

John the Baptist was the messenger, clearing the way before the arrival of the Lord
Jesus Christ is the Messenger of the covenant, the Lord sought, who suddenly came to His temple
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by MuttleyLaff: 4:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
sukkot:
brother, i only swim in deep waters. hence why many think i am crazy lolzzz
The many that think you're crazy, should think maybe you're a strong and experienced swimmer too, which is why you venture into the deep end
Do you take along swimming life vests and/or watch out for undercurrents moving in a different direction from the surface current lolzzz

sukkot:
well if you look at this verse you will see the tribe of dan was part of israel

Genesis 49:16: “Dan shall judge his people, as one of the tribes of Israel.”

now if you read the chosen tribes for the kingdom in revelation chapter 7 you will see the tribe of dan is missing
House of Judah
From the tribe of Judah 12,000 were sealed,
from the tribe of Benjamin 12,000

House of Israel
the tribe of Reuben 12,000,
the tribe of Gad 12,000,
the tribe of Asher 12,000,
the tribe of Naphtali 12,000,
the tribe of Manasseh 12,000,
the tribe of Simeon 12,000,
the tribe of Issachar 12,000,
the tribe of Zebulun 12,000,
the tribe of Joseph 12,000,

Thank you for bringing up Revelation 7:5-9, but noticed I split it into two groups
(i.e. two groups of the House of Judah and the House of Israel as group witnesses)

The bible repeatedly states that ''Every matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses''
so God requires two witnesses (i.e. the House of Judah and the House of Israel) with a judge (i.e.the tribe of Dan ) to show the world He is the true God

Dan is missing in the Revelation 7:5-9 listing because like you rightly brought up with Genesis 49:16, Dan was prophesied to be a judge
Sitting judges arent called and cant be called to be witnesses,
this is why Dan takes leave and is missing as regards being required in a ''witness box''

sukkot:
And with regards to rapture, when i speak about rapture i am speaking about a change in dimension and not people flying in the air like birds. the bible is written in symbols and parables and allegories.
so rapture >>> we shall all fly in the air to meet the lord
>>> simply means we will be on top of the world. lord means authority. we will be ruling and controlling the world using the doctrine of the LORD
Phew! Thank God you had the chutzpah to some extent clear that up, unlike SisterMe who flagrantly ducked from sharing more on the rapture subject she dangled about
For a moment I thought you were irresponsibly going to say we shall all fly in the air like birds to meet the Lord
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by crush20(m): 4:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
Auki:

You are own your on this one. Jesus didn't create me nor did he create heaven and Earth. I bear witness that there is nothing worthy of worship other than God and I bear witness that Abraham, Mosses, Jesus, Muhammad and all messengers were sent by God. I ascribed no partner to God and I totally surrender myself on to Him alone.

The son of God makes him a God as well, but he
is not the father.....God the Father, son and the
Holy spirit (trinity) your religion doesn't even know what d holy spirit is!! So I don't know why ur on dis tread...
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Slikbae: 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
Jesus is still God whether you like it or not. Whether the scrolls were found in the oceans or whether the sky falls, Jesus is the same today, yesterday and forever.
Emart:
The present bible is a compilation of copies of copies of copies of the original manuscript. The copies were made in a span of thousands of years. Some were found in caves, some in Egypt and some in Italy. It is clear that the present Bible is not the copy of the original authors, but a copy of the copies of the copies of the copies of the copies of the original manuscripts.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by sukkot: 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
MuttleyLaff:
The many that think you're crazy, should think maybe you're a strong and experienced swimmer too, which is why you venture into the deep end
Do you take along swimming life vests and/or watch out for undercurrents moving in a different direction from the surface current lolzzz

House of Judah
From the tribe of Judah 12,000 were sealed,
from the tribe of Benjamin 12,000

House of Israel
the tribe of Reuben 12,000,
the tribe of Gad 12,000,
the tribe of Asher 12,000,
the tribe of Naphtali 12,000,
the tribe of Manasseh 12,000,
the tribe of Simeon 12,000,
the tribe of Issachar 12,000,
the tribe of Zebulun 12,000,
the tribe of Joseph 12,000,

Thank you for bringing up Revelation 7:5-9, but noticed I split it into two groups
(i.e. two groups of the House of Judah and the House of Israel as group witnesses)

The bible repeatedly states that ''Every matter must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses''
so God requires two witnesses (i.e. the House of Judah and the House of Israel) with a judge (i.e.the tribe of Dan ) to show the world He is the true God

Dan is missing in the Revelation 7:5-9 listing because like you rightly brought up with Genesis 49:16, Dan was prophesied to be a judge
Sitting judges arent called and cant be called to be witnesses,
this is why Dan takes leave and is missing as regards being required in a ''witness box''

Phew! Thank God you had the chutzpah to some extent clear that up, unlike SisterMe who flagrantly ducked from sharing more on the rapture subject she dangled about
For a moment I thought you were irresponsibly going to say we shall all fly in the air like birds to meet the Lord
lolzz yeah swimming vest

nah bro the tribe of dan was kicked out of israel because the tribe of dan later became the stumbling block and serpent. now this is why the bible says we have to go precept upon precept. lets combine two verses precept upon precept.

genesis 49 vs 17 Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels , so that his rider shall fall backward.

genesis 3 vs 15 And I will put enmity between thee ( the serpent aka tribe of dan ) and the woman ( the woman being israel ), and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Origin(f): 5:03pm On Nov 06, 2016
Just so many contradictions really. Man is man. Man is a messenger. Man has blood. GOD IS GOD.

Blood of God
Jesus prayed to God yet you pray in Jesus name
Who created you - God. Who do you thank. - thank you Jesus.

One of the commandments. Thu Lord thy God is One. Though shall worship the One True God.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by TomHagen: 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
Billyonaire:
Save from who or what ? What has Jesus really saved us from ? No one can save us except ourselves, not God not Jesus, because we are here working for them until we realize who we are. Otherwise, we will remain their energy generating machines alongside the other biorobots fueling their cosmic machines with our electroplasmic energies in suffering and in death. Cycle of birth and death, that is our destiny for now, until we figure out how to stop this madness.
Warisdis. Scientology?
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Slikbae: 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
I'm not on my own! You're obviously a Muslim so I don't expect you to agree. Every Christian in their right mind knows that God exists in three persons, Father, Son and Holy spirit. Jesus is God!
Auki:

You are own your on this one. Jesus didn't create me nor did he create heaven and Earth. I bear witness that there is nothing worthy of worship other than God and I bear witness that Abraham, Mosses, Jesus, Muhammad and all messengers were sent by God. I ascribed no partner to God and I totally surrender myself on to Him alone.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by TomHagen: 5:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
McIroncock:
Jesus (a Jew) came to save me (Nigerian)

and he died for me?

Na, he died for his mistakes and joblessness.
A 30 year old man who walked into weddings and turned water to wine.. If na you, you go drink?

A 30 year old man who walked around with 12 men, just making noise up and dan the village, even spoiling market one day?

Im village people tire for the matter, carry the guy man hang for cross, u say na my sins im die for? No kill me with laff abeg.

Take a look at a map. You're in a small country off the coast of West Africa. Try to locate Israel on that map and estimate the distance between you and Israel. Think about the number of cultures, governments, people, histories and stories that you'd journey through if you were to trek to Israel by foot. So someone who was killed in one small village there was dying for your sins? I pity you.

You have an African body but a foreign mind. Your God resides in Israel, likes Mount Horeb and you fervently wait and hope for a new Jerusalem.

Are you African in skin or thought? The Bible you believe in wasn't written by yo, for you or to you. If it were, romans 2:9 would be igbo 2:9, 1 Corinthians would be 1 Yoruba...

your mind has been so polluted that you see the crucifixion of a mere carpenter in the cross as salvation for your misdemeanors. The one who proudly professes to be a Gentile, who denies his own history and people so he may suck at the bosom of Abraham?.
Copycat. You cannot think for yourself. At least reference the source.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Slikbae: 5:12pm On Nov 06, 2016
You have no point. Christianity is the most open religion. Open to criticis and scrutiny. All doctors don't agree on the same procedures for certain operations and obviously not all lawyers agree too. So you have no point.
jonbellion:
lol atheism isn't a religion. The fact that you couldn't answer the simple question I asked on why you guys can't agree on a doctrine shows that you have no clue of what you believe in
Enjoy chasing your own tail grin
Chao
I'm agnostic btw
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2016
TomHagen:
Warisdis. Scientology?

Not at all. Its the Hardest Truth you may hardly not find in the mainstream. I am baffled by the findings, I hope they let me live.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by TomHagen: 5:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
Billyonaire:

Not at all. Its the Hardest Truth you may hardly not find in the mainstream. I am baffled by the findings, I hope they let me live.
Has this truth turned you to a billionaire?
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Auki: 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
Jesus didn't come with any strange message to mankind. He called mankind to worship God alone just like Mosses, Abraham etc. and do goods to your self and fellow creature.

What astonished men of old are his miraculous birth and miracles he did by God command. However, Adam was born without either father nor mother.

Adam, Eve, Jesus, you and me are creation of God. So worship not His creation but worship the Creator without ascribing divinity to creation and that is the right religion.

Jesus or any other prophet never call mankind to worship them nor are they privy to divinity.
Example only God knows the day of Judgement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
TomHagen:
Has this truth turned you to a billionaire?

Money means a lot to you, but for me, I have all I need. That makes me a billionaire.
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by TomHagen: 5:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
Billyonaire:

Money means a lot to you, but for me, I have all I need. That makes me a billionaire.
Very funny
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Mememan: 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
jonbellion:
but wait oo isn't he God the son
And where is "god the wife"

Is god a sexist?
Just thinking...
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Mememan: 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
[s]
Slikbae:
Jesus is God!!

This is what happens when you don't study on your own. In Hebrews 1:8 God the father called Jesus God. The bible says all things were created by Him and for Him. Jesus is God in the flesh. Just like man also exists in trinity that is the spirit, soul and body. So also God exsits in trinity (God the father, God the son and God the holy spirit.) If God himself says they are one, who are you to say otherwise??
[/s]
Confused fellow
Are you disputing those writings in your bible op pointed out? Or you have a different explanations AS USUAL?
KEEP LEAVING IN YOUR CONFUSION
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
Empiree:
did I say I don't believe in him? . I do but not the Christians manipulated version story of him

so which version again dey .... JESUS is the foundational root of Christian religion.. how can you believe in Him and not believe in Christianity .. You shouldn't take it upon yourself to just believe any thing any man tell you about him be it good or bad until you have seen it to be truth in the book THE BIBLE
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by Mememan: 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
ificatchmodeh:
JESUS IS GOD..

BELIEVE IN HIM AND YOU'RE SAVE...

HE IS ALIVE...HE GIVES LIFE.
Gives life to who? Those innocent people that just got murdered by bokoharam where they were WORSHIPPING HIM?
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by MuttleyLaff: 6:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
sukkot:
lolzz yeah swimming vest
I think it might come in handy here because the undercurrents is moving in a different direction from the ''Dan'' surface current you are swimming in

sukkot:
nah bro the tribe of dan was kicked out of israel because the tribe of dan later became the stumbling block and serpent. now this is why the bible says we have to go precept upon precept. lets combine two verses precept upon precept.
The tribe of Dan WAS NOT kicked out of israel. The tribe of Dan might have at some time been a stumbling block when they dabbled into idolatory

sukkot:
genesis 49 vs 17 Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels , so that his rider shall fall backward
Genesis 49:16 reiterating prophesied that the tribe of Dan will judge or will provide justice for his people
and Genesis 49:17 verse following in suit means, the tribe of Dan will protect Israel from hostilty or from anyone nursing plans to attack or harm them
By the way, the mention of horse heels, signifies, mounted on horses wealthier, better and more skillful warrior class of enemies than the Isrealites will be.
The tribe of Dan will protect Israel from by biting the horse’s heels, causing the horsemen to be thrown off
Check out Judges 18 and Joshua 19:40-48 to read about direct combats with enemy forces the tribe of Dan engaged in.

sukkot:
genesis 3 vs 15 And I will put enmity between thee ( the serpent aka tribe of dan ) and the woman ( the woman being israel ), and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel
You are extrapolating and stretching this too far
Genesis 3:15 means: I will put enmity between the (i.e. the serpent ) and the woman (i.e. the woman being Eve)
Genesis 3:15 has no bearing in the tribe of Dan matter
Re: Jesus Christ Is The Saviour Of The World by sukkot: 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
MuttleyLaff:
I think it might come in handy here because the undercurrents is moving in a different direction from the ''Dan'' surface current you are swimming in

The tribe of Dan WAS NOT kicked out of israel. The tribe of Dan might have at some time been a stumbling block when they dabbled into idolatory

Genesis 49:16 reiterating prophesied that the tribe of Dan will judge or will provide justice for his people
and Genesis 49:17 verse following in suit means, the tribe of Dan will protect Israel from hostilty or from anyone nursing plans to attack or harm them
By the way, the mention of horse heels, signifies, mounted on horses wealthier, better and more skillful warrior class of enemies than the Isrealites will be.
The tribe of Dan will protect Israel from by biting the horse’s heels, causing the horsemen to be thrown off
Check out Judges 18 and Joshua 19:40-48 to read about direct combats with enemy forces the tribe of Dan engaged in.

You are extrapolating and stretching this too far
Genesis 3:15 means: I will put enmity between the (i.e. the serpent ) and the woman (i.e. the woman being Eve)
Genesis 3:15 has no bearing in the tribe of Dan matter
brother you are bending the bible to suit your agenda. the sealed tribes are in revelation 7 and the tribe of dan which was prophesied to turn to the serpent aka deceiver was not mentioned. its as clear as day. you are coming up with things in your own head saying the tribe of dan is not mentioned because they are the judge. thats your own vain opinion. it is called the 12 tribes of israel for a reason and not the 13 tribes of israel. its like how we had 13 disciples and judas was kicked out and then it became the 12 disciples. its the biblical numerology, 13 always gets reduced to 12. 13 tribes became the 12 tribes of israel after dan was kicked out wink

oh and eve is israel. the woman is israel jeremiah 6 vs 2 “ I have likened the daughter of Zion to a comely and delicate woman.” THEWOMAN WITH A CROWN OF 12 STARS WRAPPED IN THE SUN AND THE MOON UNDER HER FEET. ISRAEL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Visit To Sultan; CAN Accuses Kerry Of Bias (premium Times) / NIFROP Christians, Muslims Unite In Prayer Against Spirit Of Disunity In Nigeria / Cross River Government Bans Religious Gathering Of More Than 5 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.