Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,220 members, 7,829,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Is She Not A Flirt? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Not A Flirt? (674 Views)

I Love Her But She's A Flirt. / Ever Regretted Once Being A Flirt? / How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Not A Flirt? by stanbiggi(m): 9:38am On Oct 30, 2009
Yesterday,
it was really rainy,i close from work @ Ikeja and was hearding homeward to the island. due to the rain i decided to pass the night in my girls friend place,whose house is b4 mine. ungetting there, she was not back home,i was however shocked because she works in Victoria Island.,not too long i got home she arrived saying there was traffic.

before now my girl has been funing in disposition to me,making me feel i dont even deserve her,i ve bn wondering who is in her life that is wants to dump me strategically. only this morning as i woke up,preparing for work by 5.20am a text msg came in her phone , I insisted to read it and this is what i found ' GOOD MORNING MADAM,PLEASE MY GIRLFRND IS IN TOWN SO LET'S SPACE EACH OTHER IN THE MEAN TIME. YOU NEARLY SPOILT SOMETHNG FOR ME YESTERDAY'

i have told her to go away in my live and that i will come and park up my belongings in her house,because our relationship is gone deep,everyone is aware,i decided to forward the text to them calling them to explain what happened,even the mother has been dissappointed at the daugther desposition. i also reported to my pastor who sheduled a meeting today, resolve all issues.

this is a girl i dream marrying next year,inspite of all the bad manners she has been displaying which i beared she has caped it with dating sugar men/boys whichever. i ve been tolorating her and this is an opportunity to quit and i very much know that i will be apologized to, Advice me pls today is the meeting and she is no even remorse of her deed claiming her right and her voice ringing abuses on me like a soprano. more telling me not to distroy her phone that i can buy it, meaning this guy is a sugsr man

pls respond today is a day to make another transition/ or not
Re: Is She Not A Flirt? by Godmother(f): 9:48am On Oct 30, 2009
stanbiggi:

Yesterday,
it was really rainy,i close from work @ Ikeja and was hearding homeward to the island. due to the rain i decided to pass the night in my girls friend place,whose house is b4 mine. ungetting there, she was not back home,i was however shocked because she works in Victoria Island.,not too long i got home she arrived saying there was traffic.

before now my girl has been funing in disposition to me,making me feel i dont even deserve her,i ve bn wondering who is in her life that is wants to dump me strategically. only this morning as i woke up,preparing for work by 5.20am a text msg came in her phone , I insisted to read it and this is what i found ' GOOD MORNING MADAM,PLEASE MY GIRLFRND IS IN TOWN SO LET'S SPACE EACH OTHER IN THE MEAN TIME. YOU NEARLY SPOILT SOMETHNG FOR ME YESTERDAY'

i have told her to go away in my live and that i will come and park up my belongings in her house,because our relationship is gone deep,everyone is aware,i decided to forward the text to them calling them to explain what happened,even the mother has been dissappointed at the daugther desposition. i also reported to my pastor who sheduled a meeting today, resolve all issues.

this is a girl i dream marrying next year,inspite of all the bad manners she has been displaying which i beared she has caped it with dating sugar men/boys whichever. i ve been tolorating her and this is an opportunity to quit and i very much know that i will be apologized to, Advice me pls today is the meeting and she is no even remorse of her deed claiming her right and her voice ringing abuses on me like a soprano. more telling me not to distroy her phone that i can buy it, meaning this guy is a sugsr man

pls respond today is a day to make another transition/ or not

I think your method of resolving issues is not too healthy. Is this the way it will be if the issue is resolved and you both finally decide to get married? undecided
Re: Is She Not A Flirt? by stanbiggi(m): 10:05am On Oct 30, 2009
thank you, brother, girls are good at saying one dump them , full of defences , so i want to legitimatly seperate that is why i informed all concerned, she is full of lies
Re: Is She Not A Flirt? by StellaN3(f): 10:39am On Oct 30, 2009
i have not been in a r/ship b4 and dont know how it look like so i dont think i have a reasonable comment here, but with that i understand that if a girl keep another man aside the one she has is a sign of disrespect, unfaithfullness and lack of self control., if she admit her fault and apologize just find a place in ur heart to 4give her but if she play i too know brother i will advice u to call it a day with her, reason is that if u people continue like this now u are not married yet, when u marry her it will be difficult to correct, marriage is not bf or gf issue once entered no more coming out, see if u can call her senses together but if u cant pls let go the r/ship.
Re: Is She Not A Flirt? by Emperoh(m): 10:55am On Oct 30, 2009
I don't really think you need an advice from us cos from the tone of your post
U have already made up your mind. . , just waiting for a legit or strong reason to let her go.
Sure you have one and i bet your pastor doesn't know he is wasting his time trying to reconcile u people.
So just tell everyone your mind and go. CHIKENA!!!!

(1) (Reply)

World Aids Day / Can You Slap A Married Man / A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.