Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,711 members, 7,851,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:56 PM

World Aids Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / World Aids Day (675 Views)

The Careless Exposure To Hiv(1st Dec. /world AIDS Day) / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? / How Aids Patient Spread The Virus To 120 Boys Before She Died. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World Aids Day by ogb5(m): 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2009
World AIDS Day 2009

Do you know that:

In the past thirty years, over 25 million people have lost their lives to HIV/AIDS
4.4% of Nigerians between 15 and 49 are living with HIV/AIDS
Nigeria has the third highest number of people living with HIV/AIDS
About 1.3 million children in Nigeria have been orphaned by the disease
For more startling facts about HIV/AIDS in Nigeria, go to www.naca.gov.ng and www.unaids.org.en.

World AIDS Day is commemorated annually on December 1. This year, the global theme is "Stop AIDS. Take the lead."

(1) (Reply)

Compliment Of The Season 2 Nairalanders / What If I Want To Be More Than Friends? / Why Ladies Are Please The Eyes Of Men And Trouble Their Mind?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.