Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,082 members, 7,814,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Attempt This - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attempt This (7028 Views)

Would You Gladly Attempt This For Any One??? / Lady’s Attempt To Trap Ogun Politician With Pregnancy Fails, Baby Looks Lebanese / Would You Attempt This Pre-wedding Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attempt This by Mimienudles(f): 6:28am On Nov 09, 2016
Parpor:

You didn't get to tell me your name again. I'm Innocent
Miriam
Re: Attempt This by Parpor(m): 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2016
Mimienudles:
Miriam
Cute name you got dear.. What does it mean
Re: Attempt This by Mimienudles(f): 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
Parpor:

Cute name you got dear.. What does it mean
its meaning isn't very pleasant and not true because am actually not bitter as the meaning implies
Re: Attempt This by Parpor(m): 11:37pm On Nov 09, 2016
Mimienudles:
its meaning isn't very pleasant and not true because am actually not bitter as the meaning implies
Interesting and confusing at the same time,because You are completely the opposite of your name. I might have a clue as to why you were named Miriam
Re: Attempt This by Mimienudles(f): 5:50am On Nov 10, 2016
Parpor:

Interesting and confusing at the same time,because You are completely the opposite of your name. I might have a clue as to why you were named Miriam
lol, really? Why? Good morning
Re: Attempt This by Parpor(m): 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
Mimienudles:
lol, really? Why? Good morning
I wouldn't dare post it here my dear. You on whatsapp ? Good evening and how was your day?
Re: Attempt This by Mimienudles(f): 5:56am On Nov 11, 2016
Parpor:

I wouldn't dare post it here my dear. You on whatsapp ? Good evening and how was your day?
lol
Re: Attempt This by stancod(m): 7:09am On Nov 11, 2016
Mimienudles:
1. C
2. A
3. C
4. A
5. A

Section B
1. Love is that unquestionable seed planted In the heart, it grows to overshadow all other feelings when it is mainly mortured with Trust, men of old ages that were fighters, fighting and conquering all sorts of things tried to fight love but failed so, significantly, love is that unconditional feeling that conquers all.

2. A kiss brings two pure hearts of genuine lovers together in spirit

3. Insecurity

4. Both, if only and only if, there's love

Section 3

Fear of being seen as cheap, desperate, sex freak, abandoned, olosho
u sabi book o!

1 Like

Re: Attempt This by Parpor(m): 2:26am On Nov 12, 2016
Mimienudles:
lol
I don't get you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Clip : Man Have S£x With godlady,says godlady Is Too Wide,spark Outrag / My Gf Call Me 'sir' / It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.