Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,536 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? (33923 Views)

Some Quick Details About Tecno Phantom Series and why you should go for it. / My 15-minute Experience With Tecno Phantom 6 Plus / My Tecno Phantom 6 Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Bossmd: 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
samsam2019:
Oga, kilode? Kila gbe, Kila ju? In top supportingan ordinary phone?

Slow down abeg. We know you just shelled out cool money on what you believeis a fantastic phone, but to attack peopke who disagree with you like this bothers on extremism and fanatism.

I'm very sure she won't endorse this rant of yours

There are a lot of extremists on this thread. Those blind Samsung followers. Should I begin to name them for you?
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by isaacasher(m): 12:18pm On Nov 07, 2016
Benz4pimp:
i would rather spend by funds on alcohol than purchase an upgraded chinco

Okay....
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Horlufemi(m): 12:19pm On Nov 07, 2016
enigma2007:

Bros! I willing to try them out rather than just condemn them to the dustbin... I am a Samsung fan but specs for my gadgets trump any brand name. Moreover, i had checked the two devices side by side (physically) as well before opting for the Tecno... both had sleek designs and the tecno has more that is required for what i need the device for...

UI, Support, Updates? Please. Anyway it's your money

infinix, tecno, Gionee, ijnoo(injury) and everything in between are a no for me. They are a waste of money. LG, Samsung, HTC, Huawei, Xiaomi are better OEMs

3 Likes

Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Bossmd: 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
Oldlayez:

I'm sure it's a fake metal abi chinko something?

The dog that is destined to get missing will never hear the hunter's whistle. grin
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by enigma2007(m): 12:24pm On Nov 07, 2016
jinneyb:

As for me, i'll still prefer Samsung mobile...reason been that irrespective of how many spec the Tecnho mobile as a brand pose to have, their durability on the long run is something of concern.

I am using the tablet not the mobile phone... My current mobile is Samsung and it will be tough to divorce me from that phone for now grin

I got irritated with the Samsung 8" tab and had to try the Tecno one.
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Bossmd: 12:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
Still a china Phone to me.

iOS all day everyday.

chicwoman:

Samsung is also 'made in china' buy they've really grown their brand. Tecno is also doing the same; its not about the country in which it was made from, its about the specifications of the phone. and the quality. Tecno has that now.

All iPhones are made in China. All iPads are made in China. Is there any product that does not pass through China?
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by jinneyb(m): 12:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
enigma2007:

I am using the tablet not the mobile phone... My current mobile is Samsung and it will be tough to divorce me from that phone for now grin

I got irritated with the Samsung 8" tab and had to try the Tecno one.

Okay then...if you say so sha. Cos most of the people that hav used techno around me ended up using more than that phone whil I still used my Samsung. Anyways like how much is the current market price of the tab.
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2016
samsam2019:
Oga, kilode? Kila gbe, Kila ju? In top supportingan ordinary phone?

Slow down abeg. We know you just shelled out cool money on what you believeis a fantastic phone, but to attack peopke who disagree with you like this bothers on extremism and fanatism.

I'm very sure she won't endorse this rant of yours

Free that kiddo. That's his way and besides if you believe he bought that phone then you can believe anything. There are users of diff phones out there, none has made a YouTube video about the phone while the few that did were bloggers. He ain't one but if you can read between his lines then you would know the contact between him and tecno is to up the value of the Phantom by attacking other android phones especially Samsung.

Smart guys can easily things.

2 Likes

Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by enigma2007(m): 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2016
jinneyb:

Okay then...if you say so sha. Cos most of the people that hav used techno around me ended up using more than that phone whil I still used my Samsung. Anyways like how much is the current market price of the tab.

N50,900 and strangely the device is scarce now o!
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by hustla(m): 1:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
TappGroupNG:

LOOOOOOL. You've used the phantom 6? The one that came out two months ago? How much did you buy it? Please the phone is very good and for you to make your statement I can confidently say that you haven't used the phantom 6.

Not this one, I used it in 2014
There used to be a Phantom, maybe I made a mistake with the 6, it was also called A7 or so but it looked like an S3.
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by ewizard1: 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2016
chicwoman:

Have you tried their new phantom phone? Check their twitter page and they may allow you experience it for free for a week. I'm sure you'll change your perception about the brand.
Sorry i haven't tried the Phantom! And not thinking of

Just for the FACT that the Brand is not
1. Recognized WORLDWIDE;
2. No GSM ARENA review,
3. No XDA Support,
4. No Android Authority Recognition!

It would never change my perspective one bit!

I am a geeky headed kinda person! It can change the perspective of a normal android user which i am not...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by henryskywalker2003(m): 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
Bossmd:
Watch my Phantom 6 plus camera test on YouTube! TECNO came through with the Phantom 6 plus, why are some people hating?

This is a 1080p video taken with the Phantom 6 plus rear camera;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_FD4xUtqHw

Just watched the video now and to be honest, it's still very much below par. Did you notice that it loses focus when you move the camera around? No image stabilization (software or hardware). Tecno still has quite a way to go in my opinion.

3 Likes

Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by ewizard1: 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2016
Bossmd:

There are a lot of extremists on this thread. Those blind Samsung followers. Should I begin to name them for you?
Self reporting!

1. Me grin
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Tania1: 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2016
Yes please
Bossmd:
Everywhere you turn its Phantom 6 plus. Suddenly it has become a household name.

Can we just safely conclude that Tecno conquered 2016? grin
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Tania1: 3:33pm On Nov 07, 2016
I really think it has...
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Tania1: 3:35pm On Nov 07, 2016
Never say never...wait till you try it
ewizard1:

1. Recognized WORLDWIDE;
2. No GSM ARENA review,
3. No XDA Support,

I am a geeky headed kinda person! It can change the perspective of a normal android user which i am not...
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Wolfbrother(m): 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
Techno will always be a sh!t-tier low budget phone
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by ewizard1: 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
Tania1:
Never say never...wait till you try it
I just viewed your profile...

1. You joined us this year
2. Your 2 posts was about tecno.

Run along... ye tecno marketers! Ewizard1 ain't your client!

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
MizMyColi:

And you know this how?
ask Google
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Oldlayez: 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2016
chicwoman:

You are very rude and uncouth. Says a lot about your upbringing.

Ntoor tongue

1 Like

Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Oldlayez: 6:17pm On Nov 07, 2016
chicwoman:

Yes. Tecno cornered the phone market with this new phantom 6 release

Ikwakwakwakwa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
They cornered the market in your dreams. See white lies
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Teedeechian(m): 6:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
benega:
Haha is not 2day china phones started churning out phones with amazing specs. But d question is, would they stand the test of time? Got this ipad 2 arnd 2012 but it looks like i got it a week ago, its up to date with d latest os. Haha are u aware camon c8 camera deteriorates over time Brother u get wat u pay for

you said it all, although tecno are really trying this days.... is it true that phantom 6 dosent have OIS?
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Norman4real(m): 7:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
ewizard1:

I just viewed your profile...

1. You joined us this year
2. Your 2 posts was about tecno.

Run along... ye tecno marketers! Ewizard1 ain't your client!

grin
Hahahahahaha, so new members have to wait a few years before posting anything about tecno
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Olulinks(m): 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
peterpen:

hahaha, i laugh, wat do you know?, tecno would do anything to have their device on gsm arena if you don't know
That's your thought. But Tecno gat no time for their sh*t. The company is just focusing on its production of good things.
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Dam5reey(m): 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2016
ewizard1:

1. Recognized WORLDWIDE;
2. No GSM ARENA review,
3. No XDA Support,

Have you done business before?

GSMarena reviews phone they have access to

A food sellers and make food for people in ikeja and environ... So he will go to Lekki and place a sign post... Tell me for who?
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Teedeechian(m): 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2016
ewizard1:

1. Recognized WORLDWIDE;
2. No GSM ARENA review,
3. No XDA Support,

Jeez.....You just made my day.
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Teedeechian(m): 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2016
Dam5reey:

Have you done business before?

GSMarena reviews phone they have access to

A food sellers and make food for people in ikeja and environ... So he will go to Lekki and place a sign post... Tell me for who?

Say who?,Gsmarena review phones that are recognized regardless of the distance/barrier.
They even review some of Lenovo&xiaomi's barred phone in india and america,even phones that are restricted to only China. It will be the dream of any mid-range oem to be featured on Gsmarena.
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Dam5reey(m): 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2016
Teedeechian:

Say who?,Gsmarena review phones that are recognized regardless of the distance/barrier.
They even review some of Lenovo&xiaomi's barred phone in india and america,even phones that are restricted to only China. It will be the dream of any mid-range oem to be featured on Gsmarena.

GSMarena is a news and reviews site for technology..
Not all phone can be placed on the website...

You mentioned Xiaomi and Lenovo being restricted to china...
If a phone limited to china only.. then I would like to review that phone.. instead of reviewing a phone limited to some Africa countries.
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Chuksworld(m): 11:09pm On Nov 07, 2016
I just got the phantom 6 plus. The camera is very bad at night.
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Chuksworld(m): 11:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
I'm disappointed at the camera
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by Bossmd: 11:31pm On Nov 07, 2016
Chuksworld:
I just got the phantom 6 plus. The camera is very bad at night.

Let's face it. How many phones have cameras with exceptional low light conditions? Even the iPhone 6S camera struggles at night, same with the Galaxy S6. Samsung however finetuned the camera on the S7 edge for better low light conditions but even at that cameras generally struggle at night. I think the Phantom 6 plus camera has good low light performance. However it still boils down to individual perception. As I am talking to you right now I have 4 devices in front of me, Samsung Galaxy S4, S6 edge plus, iPad Air 2 and the Phantom 6 plus.....I compared all four cameras under same conditions now and believe me the Phantom 6 plus took the best picture, next to the Galaxy S6 edge, then the Galaxy S4. The iPad Air 2 had the worst image, mostly because it is fitted with an 8MP camera without LED flash.
Re: Has Phantom 6 Plus Changed The Perceptions Of Nigerians About TECNO? by oscillation55(m): 11:32pm On Nov 07, 2016
I was thrilled also by this Phantom 6 plus as I was doing test on it before eventually sending it to the customer who paid for it.
I must say Tecno killed it there. What a premium gadget shocked shocked
You can get yours @ wonderful discounts
Phantom 6 @88500
Phantom 6+ @132000

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

15 Reasons Android Phones Are Better Than The Iphone / Pictures You Can Relate To When You Browse With Data In Nigeria / Please Suggest A ₦70k Phone With Good Camera And Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.