Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,943 members, 7,814,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session (94102 Views)

Induction Of Theatre Arts 100 Level Students Of UNIZIK. PICS / Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise / DELSU 100 Level Students Seen Undergoing Matriculation Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by munas: 8:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
GLOBALINF:
That is why I encourage our parents to kuku send their children abroad to study. We have cheaper schools in Europe that are farrrrr better that some glorified secondary schools that call themselves universities.
Just check my signature

Story...

All the fees there are arround 1700 dollars.
Which university in europe will charge you 1700 dollars a s tuition?

Considering the serene learning enviroment and facilities on ground.The school fees is very okay

5 Likes

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by martineverest(m): 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
simplyOJ:
All these talks about convenant fees are rather getting irritating. Its all a matter of choice. If you can afford it, put your ward; if you can't, look elsewhere. Even some other families consider the fees charged at Federal Universities very expensive. I never heard the Bishop said the Universities are set up as charity institutions. We too like to over flog matter.
abeg,shut up!...where did he get the money he used in building d school? Na heaven send d money come?..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by NairaMaster1(m): 8:37pm On Nov 06, 2016
Ok, you want us to go and burn the place down? Go to the US and ask convert the fees of Ora Robert University to Naira and see chicken change. Winners are not complaining. Everyone can't make heaven but our God is still lovely.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by amokeme(f): 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
Lol, we sha like taking panadol for people's headache in this country.
There are over 100 university in Nigeria, why is covenant university an issue?? The worst part is that the people complaining are still the ones that will say; if given administration for free in CU they won't go because is "an advanced secondary school"
So please what is the complains and headaches about We have uni ilorin and unilag that are best schools... everybody complaining should go there naw. And the sch fees are very cheep. So what exactly seems to be the problem here? Iv never heard any parent been forced to take their children there, so what exactly is the ish here? Babcock is paying waaaaay more than CU, but I don't see anyone talking about that.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by donifez(m): 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
I won't say it is too much, I actually pay more than what is quoted above. I am just against the mouth odour decree... You can only threaten gullible people.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Adebowale89(m): 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
religion is an opium to the poor and oppress to the masses- Karl marx

that money is just too expensive

na white lecturers they teach there?

1 Like

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Adebowale89(m): 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
religion is an opium to the poor and oppress to the masses- Karl marx

that money is just too expensive

na white lecturers they teach there?
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by domopps(m): 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
One good question...... does the school worth it if YES then oyedepo doesn't owe any mortal an explanation!

Please what is breakdown of Oral Robert University!

Cheeeeeeeeers

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Bigolly(m): 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
So are you people wishing to remain in poverty for all your lives not to be able to send your kids to Private university in Naija or school abroad?how much is d fees in dollars compare to how much they paid in university abroad
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by RALPHOW(m): 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
DID OYEDEPO FORCE ANYBODY TO GO TO COVENANT UNIVERSITY?
MUST YOUR CHILDREN GO TO COVENANT UNIVERSITY ?
DID OYEDEPO CHILDREN WENT TO COVENANT UNVERSITY?
OYEDEPO SAID HE NEVER SEND HIS CHILDREN TO A SCHOOL WHERE HE WILL NEED PRAYER FOR THEIR SCHOOL FEES.
LIFE IS IN PHASES, CUT YOUR COAT ACCORDING TO YOUR SIZE!
HOW MANY OF HIS MATES (INCLUDING DADDYFREEZE FATHER) IS ABLE TO ACHIEVE WHAT HE HAS ACHIEVED TODAY
DADDYFREEZY SHOULD GO AND SLEEP

5 Likes

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by martineverest(m): 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
prettyboi1989:
seeing the crop of comments here one can easily tell the background of majority of nairalanders here. with the kind of mindset they present here, years from now they might still remain like this.
pls,shut up.....its ur type that insults govt for their insincerity,despite paying tax and praise pastors for their insincerity.

I am not from a wretched home,my parents could afford to sponsor my education abroad.this oyedepo's xtortion is unbiblical and inhumane
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by NevetsIbot(m): 8:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
mosho2good:
I won't say the money is not much but I pray to God that Wen I became a family man I should be able to provide and send my children to a school bigger than this one.

can someone say Amen
God bless yu bro

1 Like

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by martineverest(m): 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
RALPHOW:
DID OYEDEPO FORCE ANYBODY TO GO TO COVENANT UNIVERSITY?
MUST YOUR CHILDREN GO TO COVENANT UNIVERSITY ?
DID OYEDEPO CHILDREN WENT TO COVENANT UNVERSITY?
OYEDEPO SAID HE NEVER SEND HIS CHILDREN TO A SCHOOL WHERE HE WILL NEED PRAYER FOR THEIR SCHOOL FEES.
LIFE IS IN PHASES, CUT YOUR COAT ACCORDING TO YOUR SIZE!
HOW MANY OF HIS MATES (INCLUDING DADDYFREEZE FATHER) IS ABLE TO ACHIEVE WHAT HE HAS ACHIEVED TODAY
DADDYFREEZY SHOULD GO AND SLEEP
all these wretched nairalanders will be supporting bad things.......are u sure u have eaten dis nite?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Nuahall2k14(m): 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
It's a private school for Christ sake.. It's not easy to maintain..

4 Likes

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Johncuppa(m): 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
I don't understand.
Are the church members complaining? Are the parents paying the money complaining? Does the money contribute to the economy recession?
So, what is the issue here? I'm just asking, pls

4 Likes

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
martineverest:
pls,shut up.....its ur type that insults govt for their insincerity,despite paying tax and praise pastors for their insincerity.

I am not from a wretched home,my parents could afford to sponsor my education abroad.this oyedepo's xtortion is unbiblical and inhumane
but they didnt, did they? baba park well, only if u know the fees charged in schools outside the country ud rephrase ur statement. even if whateva u say is true, sorry trying impressing me with those tales wont be of any importance to me.

u think his fees are unbiblical right? some of u might have evn called him names. too bad u guys know nothing about him. i guess u have no idea canaanland compoud before it was acquired by living faith used to be an evil forest in ota. for him to use that same forest to establish something meaningful dere dont think he doesnt av God's backing
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by ibuowo1212: 8:47pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hum!!! really i don't know where to start from, just imagine the prices of the school fees in an economy that is in recession. The leadership of Nigerians takes advantage of his people and so as the so call men of God.The churches has no reasons establishing schools in Nigeria than taking advantage of the people after extorting them of their hard earn money and building a school that the church members cannot avoid. Am not saying that all the churches in Nigeria are bad but my question is what is the reason why most of the so called mega churches in Nigeria go into school business and never make it avoidable for their average members or the average general public? Is clear that most of this schools is functioning not with the attendance of the poor church goer children that earns a minimum wage of #18,000 but obviously with people that are in government or doing some shady deals. I see why Nigerian still remains stagnant since independent is not because God has not bless the country abundantly but the people are their own enemies. In FELA Anikulapo voice Nigerians are use to suffering and smiling. JUST MY 2 CENTS
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 06, 2016
Ezechinwa:
mouth odour loading...
Nigeria is in this mess today simply because of Religion..
I don't doubt the existence of God or his words but I doubt the authenticity of our Christian Brothers who commit evil deeds and use the Bible or Religion as a perfect cover.

It has gotten to a point where member now worship their pastors, we have bad roads and poor schools and we as Christians are suppose to fix these problems by ourselves but we rather choose to pray 24hrs for God to send angels to repair our roads.

Science started in Africa and sprayed to Europe but today IPhone cannot be produced in Africa, why because Religion has stalled our growth as a continent.

Canada spends millions of dollars granting scholarship to its citizens and foreigners, because they value knowledge and human resource.

but Nigerians, rather than collectively building hospitals and schools, we rather give our MOG or GOM cars, money , etc..

Naira can never be equal to the Dollar until we change our mentality.

We are no longer slaves to the whites but we are suffering from Mental slavery.

Jesus didn't come for the righteous but for sinners and the poor. If we are to follow the footsteps of our master then we shouldn't be creating an avenue to ostracize the poor or less fortunate.

People forget that they are some factors we never chose, like skin colour, parents, etc it means we are all existing by grace rather than might.

oya... mouth odour unlocked... who wants to be hit?

You've said it all bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by martineverest(m): 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
prettyboi1989:

but they didnt, did they? baba park well, only if u know the fees charged in schools outside the country ud rephrase ur statement. even if whateva u say is true, sorry trying impressing me with those tales wont be of any importance to me.
oga,compare the rankings of those schools with CU ranking b4 u start ranting...do u realise that schools owned by churches in USA and EUROPE are the CHEAPEST?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by RALPHOW(m): 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
donifez:
I won't say it is too much, I actually pay more than what is quoted above. I am just against the mouth odour decree... You can only threaten gullible people.

DADDYFREEZE IS A LIAR, JUST LOOKING FOR CHEAP PUBLICITY , I LISTENED TO THE MESSAGE , YOU TOO CAN GO AND LISTEN TO IT.
HE NEVER SAY ANYTHING LIKE GOD APPROVED THE SCHOOL FEES.
HE SAID A GUY CALLED HIM AND SAID HE SPOKE SOME EVIL WORDS AGAINST HIM (BISHOP OYEDEPO) AND SINCE THEN HE HAS BEEN HAVING STRONG MOUTH ODOUR AND CAN NOT TALK AGAIN IN THE PUBLIC.
HE CALLED HIM FOR PRAYER AND FORGIVENESS, AND HE WARN HIS MEMBERS NOT TO SPEAK AGAINST ANY CHURCH OF GOD.
AND HE FORGIVE THE GUY AND PRAY FOR HIM.
DADDYFREEZE IS A LIAR.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
martineverest:
oga,compare the rankings of those schools with CU ranking b4 u start ranting...do u realise that schools owned by churches in USA and EUROPE are the CHEAPEST?
u av to channel ur grieviance to the management of the school. why are u nt complaning abt other private unis whose fees are way higher than that of covenant uni? is this how much u guys hate anything about churches in nigeria?
n by the way dnt say shutup to someone u dont know online jst cos u av access to d net

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Image123(m): 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
Now ask yourselves, what is the gain of those average and poor people who have contributed and are still contributing to the progress of this university? Oh, their gain must be in Heaven, huh?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/see-covenant-universitys-school-fees.html

Who are the poor people who contributed and are still contributing to the progress of the university? Why did they and how did they? What were they told or what was the agreement?

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by dingbang(m): 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
If only they know the caliber of professors Oyedepo employs to lecture his students.

If you are a covenant student and u are reading this, please ignore the op.

They just have no idea. These are the same people that will go abroad and pay 27000dollars for masters degree and will not complain

4 Likes

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by mayorkyzo: 8:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
I wonder why people complain of convenant uni when AUN is more expensive..and why is nobody talking about people sending their wards abroad...all fingers r not equal..if u can't afford it there r other schools for you...

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by omokab: 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
To me I can't blame the man rather I blame the blind followers who the man is using their tithe and other money to enrich himself. If not that, some people are naturally stupid and daft how can I invested my money somewhere and when it is time to harvest it somebody will say I should go and bring another money before I can have access to the first one. Stupidly, he's telling his people that is God that fix the school fees. Very funny indeed. Am sure if God will fix the school fees in that school it will be around 40k. Meanwhile, I don't know what a student will learn with almost 800k in school and the same is not better than UI, OAU, unilag and uniben. To me personally, I don't even see any private school I can send my children with this big amount even if I millions of naira. Instead, I will send my children to abroad to have a better learning.
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by toprealman: 8:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
policy12:
Hmmm... @Op u want get mouth odour ba?
Anonymous Smith, that guy just the release quotation anyhow.
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by adedoyinbenson(m): 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Abeg I no go comment o as I no wan get mouth odour. Ajebuter funjosh eleko1 funmilade11 edwife mukina2 VickyRotex Aminat508 Rokiatu Prettythicksme Juliaann osusumustflow over to una. Mouth odour go fit all of una dir
u just did
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by martineverest(m): 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
prettyboi1989:

u av to channel ur grieviance to the management of the school. why are u nt complaning abt other private unis whose fees are way higher than that of covenant uni? is this how much u guys hate anything about churches in nigeria?
n by the way dnt say shutup to someone u dont know online jst cos u av access to d net
pls,shut up,once again....other highly priced universities are mostly owned by business men who arent pastors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by segbas(m): 9:01pm On Nov 06, 2016
see oo
secondary school fee is $30k

ppl no talk about that,

I beg upgrade ur self and stop been recessed.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by martineverest(m): 9:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
mayorkyzo:
I wonder why people complain of convenant uni when AUN is more expensive..and why is nobody talking about people sending their wards abroad...all fingers r not equal..if u can't afford it there r other schools for you...
get it! AUN wasnt built with tithes and offerings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by domopps(m): 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
martineverest:
all these wretched nairalanders will be supporting bad things.......are u sure u have eaten dis nite?

So you could tell someone is wretched from ordinary comment........ I salute you boss the fact that Nairaland is a faceless forum doesn't give you audacity to pass insults to people you probably can't go near their cars!

Even staying in life is an option.....you have your opinion he has his.... as they say that everyone with contrary opinions then the next best thing for you is insult

I pray your kids would not blame you when Oyedepo's grand children are bailing higher and only for them to realize that their dad was busy hating instead of him to make his life count!

Must everyone go to Covenant University other cheaper schools are there!

Happy sun to you!

Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
martineverest:
pls,shut up,once again....other highly priced universities are mostly owned by business men who arent pastors
i guess afterall ur claim of nt being from a wretched family is false. cos i have never encountered someone from a well to do family who derives pleasure in insulting strangers on the internet just be cause u failed to force me to agree with ur arguement. further insults from you will be ignored as i wont be the catalyst to fuel ur love for disrespect, rudeness, lack of politeness and meaningless gabble

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) / How Tough Is Medicine And Surgery As A Course? / Rough Guide Of The Best & Most Reputable Universities In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.