Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,867 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:44 PM

Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session (94095 Views)

Induction Of Theatre Arts 100 Level Students Of UNIZIK. PICS / Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise / DELSU 100 Level Students Seen Undergoing Matriculation Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by martineverest(m): 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
domopps:

So you could tell someone is wretched from ordinary comment........ I salute you boss the fact that Nairaland is a faceless forum doesn't give you audacity to pass insults to people you probably can't go near their cars!

Even staying in life is an option.....you have your opinion he has his.... as they say that everyone with contrary opinions then the next best thing for you is insult

I pray your kids would not blame you when Oyedepo's grand children are bailing higher and only for them to realize that their dad was busy hating instead of him to make his life count!

Must everyone go to Covenant University other cheaper schools are there!

Happy sun to you!

Cheers
mtcheww...goan sleep
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 06, 2016
About #800k for jus 100 Level in a missionary school?

And someone said it's ordained by God?

Maybe it's the god of mammon, the demon that feast on money, that ordained it.

That money would take care of 20 students in federal university.
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by shuggah(m): 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
mosho2good:
I won't say the money is not much but I pray to God that Wen I became a family man I should be able to provide and send my children to a school bigger than this one.

can someone say Amen
Amen

1 Like

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
hmm...what will happen to someone who criticizes Oyedepo, but the critic ALREADY HAS MOUTH ODOUR?

Will he be cursed with fresh breath

Religion is one of the major factors holding Africans back... the Arabs and Jews who brought the "foreign" religions are not even as ardent as we can be in practicing them
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by martineverest(m): 9:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
prettyboi1989:

i guess afterall ur claim of nt being from a wretched family is false. cos i have never encountered someone from a well to do family who derives pleasure in insulting strangers on the internet just be cause u failed to force me to agree with ur arguement. further insults from you will be ignored as i wont be the catalyst to fuel ur love for disrespect, rudeness, lack of politeness and meaningless gabble
sorry,dude
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by mulattoclaroo(m): 9:13pm On Nov 06, 2016
martineverest:
oga,compare the rankings of those schools with CU ranking b4 u start ranting...do u realise that schools owned by churches in USA and EUROPE are the CHEAPEST?
Nigeria is in this mess today simply because of Religion..
I don't doubt the existence of God or his words but I doubt the authenticity of our Christian Brothers who commit evil deeds and use the Bible or Religion as a perfect cover.

It has gotten to a point where member now worship their pastors, we have bad roads and poor schools and we as Christians are suppose to fix these problems by ourselves but we rather choose to pray 24hrs for God to send angels to repair our roads.

Science started in Africa and sprayed to Europe but today IPhone cannot be produced in Africa, why because Religion has stalled our growth as a continent.

Canada spends millions of dollars granting scholarship to its citizens and foreigners, because they value knowledge and human resource.

But Nigerians, rather than collectively building hospitals and schools, we rather give our MOG or GOM cars, money , etc..

Naira can never be equal to the Dollar until we change our mentality.

We are no longer slaves to the whites but we are suffering from Mental slavery.

Jesus didn't come for the righteous but for sinners and the poor. If we are to follow the footsteps of our master then we shouldn't be creating an avenue to ostracize the poor or less fortunate.

People forget that they are some factors we never chose, like skin colour, parents, etc it means we are all existing by grace rather than might.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by simplyOJ(m): 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
martineverest:
abeg,shut up!...where did he get the money he used in building d school? Na heaven send d money come?..
You can scream your shut up for as long as you want, you guys hardly put up any argument without insults. Running a University is not cheap. Even Nigeria Federal Universities have put up several demands on the need to review their tuitions to meet up with current realities. Like I said, if you're angered about the fees, look elsewhere; after all, the fees are not determinant how successful you would be, its about who you're determined to want to be.

4 Likes

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by TBD(m): 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2016
oyabode like empty threatening l still remember GEJ campaigns he said he will opened the gate of well fire for those who opposed Jonathan and he latter failed woefully and nothing happened forget oyabode nobody take him serious.
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Ayatullah(m): 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2016
Time for EFCC to "CHECK OUT" the names and bank accounts of the parents paying the fees. It should be a lead to some of those who have robbed us of our commonwealth.

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by shabakm: 9:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
i know in most of state universities indigenes pay less than non indigenes, so oga pastor please consider your church members giving them 50% discount.
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Maski87: 9:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
Guys remember that this is a private university, and not a charity, if you can't afford it kindly go to a government university for free the curriculum is the same

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Ugosample(m): 9:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
But it is a private uni now What were you guys expecting?
5000 Naira?
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 06, 2016
prettyboi1989:
seeing the crop of comments here one can easily tell the background of majority of nairalanders here. with the kind of mindset they present here, years from now they might still remain like this (Backward).
So because the school is owned by a church everyone wants to criticize the school.
why dont u guys criticize nigerian parents who spend millions for their childrens tution fees outside the shores of nigeria?
Any one with a proper spiritual upbringing wont be so quick to make hateful spiteful comments over a school owned by a church.
its ironic that No one here complains about the school fees of students in american university yola costing 1million naira and above. i guess nigerians jst hate anything that has to do with the church.

below is the snapshot of fees in atiku's university which costs more than that of covenant uni
You will now compare Atiku with your pastor
hmmm the greed is similar sha
I wonder how many people Atiku conned into parting with their money to enable him establish that school you're talking about
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by bionixs: 9:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
holatin:
D man of _o_ said it was ordained by _o_
OGA, I CAN SEE THAT YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED! WHY CANT YOU MIND YOUR BUSINESS! IF YOUR FATHER COULDNT PAY HIS DUES LIKE MOST REAL MEN, GO GET ADMISSION IN ANOTHER SCHOOL FOR BELOW AVERAGE FOLKS AND STOP DISTURBING YOUR POOR LIFE WITH OYEDEPO THIS AND THAT.ABEG
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
What I find amusing is
I cant think of one thing that the church members enjoy for free from that conman Papa
Yet they give him everything they have
and someone will say Nigerians are the msartest people on earth. SMH
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by DrayZee: 9:27pm On Nov 06, 2016
DeHEIGHTS:

If you have people that will teach in the school for free, clean the environments for free, build new structures for free, buy and maintain equipment for free, provide food and accommodation for free, just tell Oyedepo. He will gladly reduce the fees

1 Like

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
martineverest:
oga,compare the rankings of those schools with CU ranking b4 u start ranting...do u realise that schools owned by churches in USA and EUROPE are the CHEAPEST?

....and those schools offer scholarships to exceptional students who have excelled in academics or sports
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by bionixs: 9:28pm On Nov 06, 2016
holatin:
D man of _o_ said it was ordained by _o_
OGA, I CAN SEE THAT YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED! WHY CANT YOU MIND YOUR BUSINESS! IF YOUR FATHER COULDNT PAY HIS DUES LIKE MOST REAL MEN, GO GET ADMISSION IN ANOTHER SCHOOL FOR BELOW AVERAGE FOLKS AND STOP DISTURBING YOUR POOR LIFE WITH OYEDEPO THIS AND THAT.ABEG ,YOUR KOBO ISNT IN THAT CHURCH AND THE MEMBERS ARE NOT COMPLAINING. IT IS NOT BY FORCE. PEOPLE LIKE YOU ,WHO FOLLOW GOD WITH YOUR SO CALLED WISDOM, HARDLY GIVE OFFERING IN THE CHURCH. FACE WHAT IS ALREADY FACING YOU ,MR VOLTRON!
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by DrayZee: 9:29pm On Nov 06, 2016
Some hypocrites here sef. What they want is like expecting a private secondary school to have fees like 3000 per year. Are you people normal at all?
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
DeHEIGHTS:

That can be the only explanation
Oyedepo worships Mammon
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by DrayZee: 9:30pm On Nov 06, 2016
You guys seem to forget that this man pays people's salaries. Why is nairaland full of stu.pid people?

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by squaree: 9:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
As shared on Facebook by Sylvanus Omoniyi. You recall that yesterday Bishop Oyedepo had warned Nigerians not to criticize the fees in order to avoid God's wrath:

This is Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students. And I want to ask, how can an average Nigerian church member afford this?
If you are David Oyedepo's church member and you are on my Facebook, you are free to insult me, but before you do it, first go home and think and do the calculations yourself. If you are a Living Faith church member and your father is earning N100,000 per month, I'm sure he won't like to disgrace himself by putting you in this school. Now ask yourselves, what is the gain of those average and poor people who have contributed and are still contributing to the progress of this university? Oh, their gain must be in Heaven, huh?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/see-covenant-universitys-school-fees.html

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by MossLuv: 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
I surely believed oyedepo is one of the beneficial of the old in day's missionary and govt policy of free educations. but he doesn't deemed it fit to give back to society that he had benefited from. what a wicked world!

1 Like

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Nobody: 9:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
Its funny when youre cornered and u dont have any points you resort to these below
bionixs:
OGA, I CAN SEE THAT YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED! WHY CANT YOU MIND YOUR BUSINESS! IF YOUR FATHER COULDNT PAY HIS DUES LIKE MOST REAL MEN, GO GET ADMISSION IN ANOTHER SCHOOL FOR BELOW AVERAGE FOLKS AND STOP DISTURBING YOUR POOR LIFE WITH OYEDEPO THIS AND THAT.ABEG ,YOUR KOBO ISNT IN THAT CHURCH AND THE MEMBERS ARE NOT COMPLAINING. IT IS NOT BY FORCE. PEOPLE LIKE YOU ,WHO FOLLOW GOD WITH YOUR SO CALLED WISDOM, HARDLY GIVE OFFERING IN THE CHURCH. FACE WHAT IS ALREADY FACING YOU ,MR VOLTRON!
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by martineverest(m): 9:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
simplyOJ:

You can scream your shut up for as long as you want, you guys hardly put up any argument without insults. Running a University is not cheap. Even Nigeria Federal Universities have put up several demands on the need to review their tuitions to meet up with current realities. Like I said, if you're angered about the fees, look elsewhere; after all, the fees are not determinant how successful you would be, its about who you're determined to want to be.
runing university is not cheap.....true.but y not compare the budgets of university of ibadan to total monies winners chapel collated from tithes and offerings.u would be shocked to realise that winners annual earnings is almost 50 times more than Uibadan's budget...iin case u dont know,oyedepo is the second richest pastor in the world.u shud ask yasef y/how owners of super cheap church universities in USA,who arent as rich as oyedepo run their universities at cheaper rates

1 Like

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by martineverest(m): 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
Babzilla:

....and those schools offer scholarships to exceptional students who have excelled in academics or sports
u are totally deluded to think foreign universities dont offer scholarships/funds to students
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
DrayZee:

If you have people that will teach in the school for free, clean the environments for free, build new structures for free, buy and maintain equipment for free, provide food and accommodation for free, just tell Oyedepo. He will gladly reduce the fees

I don't get your message. And whatever message you intend to pass across is not a justification for any pastor to hike the fees of a missionary school.

Ask Pastor Oyedepo if Kwara Polytechnic school fees was that high, if he could have tasted education at all.

The missionary that brought western education to Nigeria made it cheap, affordable, accessible and even free for all and sundry.

All these super pastors seem to have forgotten they all came from poor homes. 80% of Nigerian Pastors, both fake and genuine, came from a poor background.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by berryPee(m): 9:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
Hmmm kelechi hun u wan get mouth odour ba ok o kwantinu. honestly i can't locate mouth odour in my Bible ooooo. habeg make una kukuma help me find am oooo
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
martineverest:
u are totally deluded to think foreign universities dont offer scholarships/funds to students

what was I saying Mr. Man
We are saying the same thing
choi na wa
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by martineverest(m): 9:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
mulattoclaroo:
Nigeria is in this mess today simply because of Religion..
I don't doubt the existence of God or his words but I doubt the authenticity of our Christian Brothers who commit evil deeds and use the Bible or Religion as a perfect cover.

It has gotten to a point where member now worship their pastors, we have bad roads and poor schools and we as Christians are suppose to fix these problems by ourselves but we rather choose to pray 24hrs for God to send angels to repair our roads.

Science started in Africa and sprayed to Europe but today IPhone cannot be produced in Africa, why because Religion has stalled our growth as a continent.

Canada spends millions of dollars granting scholarship to its citizens and foreigners, because they value knowledge and human resource.

But Nigerians, rather than collectively building hospitals and schools, we rather give our MOG or GOM cars, money , etc..

Naira can never be equal to the Dollar until we change our mentality.

We are no longer slaves to the whites but we are suffering from Mental slavery.

Jesus didn't come for the righteous but for sinners and the poor. If we are to follow the footsteps of our master then we shouldn't be creating an avenue to ostracize the poor or less fortunate.

People forget that they are some factors we never chose, like skin colour, parents, etc it means we are all existing by grace rather than might.

those dumbos are ready to defend their pastors to dead......its really appalling to see youths of 'social media era' still fall to these preys...the credulity and gullibility of nigerians is outrageous....its really sad that many nigerian youths just went to school and graduated with empty brains

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by DrayZee: 9:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
DeHEIGHTS:

I don't get your message. And whatever message you intend to pass across is not a justification for any pastor to hike the fees of a missionary school.

Ask Pastor Oyedepo if Kwara Polytechnic school fees was that high, if he could have tasted education at all.

The missionary that brought western education to Nigeria made it cheap, affordable, accessible and even free for all and sundry.

All these super pastors seem to have forgotten they all came from poor homes. 80% of Nigerian Pastors, both fake and genuine, came from a poor background.
Hike the fees indeed. Use your head and calculate the amount he pays for salaries per year. Can your government pay salaries?

The mere fact that you are comparing cost of education in a privately funded institution to that of a school funded by the government shows that you are not very smart.

It's still people like you that will insult Covenant saying it's nothing but a secondary school. Yet you want to reduce the price by all means so that you can attend.

Hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by saintmark88(m): 9:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
simplyOJ:
All these talks about convenant fees are rather getting irritating. Its all a matter of choice. If you can afford it, put your ward; if you can't, look elsewhere. Even some other families consider the fees charged at Federal Universities very expensive. I never heard the Bishop said the Universities are set up as charity institutions. We too like to over flog matter.

I can c ur a member of the winners family, no wonder it's irritating, well nobody was over flogging the issue till your GO, decided to say what I dnt know, how Christian can he be, even dose that killed Jesus, Jesus didn't call mouth odour from heaven on them, those hu spat on his face, those who did n said all sort of horrible things to him, Jesus didn't threaten them with d wrath n vengeance of God.. Jesus showed a love and that's what we should emulate.

Wasn't he the same pastor that slapped a minor in church, saying she was a witch??......

Na WA o.... People wouldn't c wrong actions again n condemn because someone says he is a man of God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) / How Tough Is Medicine And Surgery As A Course? / Rough Guide Of The Best & Most Reputable Universities In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.