Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,886 members, 7,814,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session (94096 Views)

Induction Of Theatre Arts 100 Level Students Of UNIZIK. PICS / Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise / DELSU 100 Level Students Seen Undergoing Matriculation Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
Somebody please help oooo, my friend's mouth is smelling already, in fact, maggots are oozing out from there. I warned him not to criticize Covenant University School fees yesyerday but he won't listen
Please anyone with oyedepo's number for spiritual cleansing?
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
Somebody please help oooo, my friend's mouth is smelling badly, in fact, maggots are oozing out from there. I warned him not to criticize Covenant University School fees yesyerday but he won't listen
Please anyone with oyedepo's number for spiritual cleansing?
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by folasayolyn(f): 9:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
when we talk they would say touch not his anointed we are all god's anointed oh. butchers in disguise
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by martineverest(m): 9:49pm On Nov 06, 2016
Babzilla:

what was I saying Mr. Man We are saying the same thing choi na wa
sorry,i mis-read ur comment
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by pring: 9:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
Oledekpo is a plain criminal.
Old foooll
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by InvertedHammer: 9:59pm On Nov 06, 2016
/
Nothing wrong.

Blame the people that patronize him.

There are many cheaper options.
\
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by mengho(m): 10:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
Nobody is forcing you to attend his university, besides do you think is easy to gather thousands of followers keep them in check, used their money to build a university & then still scam them to pay an astronomical amount as school fees by using God's name as an excuse.

No, it requires talent & hard work so just offer d man ur money, lol
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Ssalk: 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2016
Am just laughing in 3d.... Hahahhahaha...... Pay tight, pay levy, offering here and there. I pity those brainwashed followers of that church. This man is a business man and not pastor and for record, this is the richest businessman pastor in the world. Lauging again...... Richest and there are poor people in your church? How many people can afford that school fees? No seriously if this list is real then we are finished. And he said God ordain the school fees list? Shame on them.
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by munas: 10:06pm On Nov 06, 2016
DeHEIGHTS:
About #800k for jus 100 Level in a missionary school?

And someone said it's ordained by God?

Maybe it's the god of mammon, the demon that feast on money, that ordained it.

That money would take care of 20 students in federal university.

10 times that money is the school fees of a christian university in the USA called Oral roberts university
So deal with it

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 06, 2016
kelechi50:
This university is a scam because they not subject to academic stress like what you see in federal schools @unn,ui,oau and others and still charges a lot. Pls is oyedepo a product of private school
Of what use is the stress in public universities in Nigeria whereas the certificate is a tissue paper outside Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by mengho(m): 10:19pm On Nov 06, 2016
Babzilla:
What I find amusing is
I cant think of one thing that the church members enjoy for free from that conman Papa
Yet they give him everything they have
and someone will say Nigerians are the msartest people on earth. SMH

Seriously they are, but every body has a weakness, Nigerians own na religion, they become blind & dump when it comes to religious issues, d are easily brainwashed into offering their hard earned money instead of offering by choice when able, d thing is God made You, so he dosent need us to provide 4 him, all he says is pray & ask, I shall give you but pastors collect from you instead claiming it's ordained by God
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 10:21pm On Nov 06, 2016
Last time I checked Bishop Oyedepo has not revered to any human as God or Lord so no-one has the right to judge him.

If he says God said he should do something, that is his personal revelation between him and God.
And anyone who can't prove with documentation that he or she paid an amount to the university project should just keep shut.

Meanwhile his establishment is his business.

Abeg free the man jare

1 Like

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Anderson56(m): 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
Ezechinwa:
mouth odour loading...
[b]
Nigeria is in this mess today simply because of Religion..
I don't doubt the existence of God or his words but I doubt the authenticity of our Christian Brothers who commit evil deeds and use the Bible or Religion as a perfect cover.

It has gotten to a point where member now worship their pastors, we have bad roads and poor schools and we as Christians are suppose to fix these problems by ourselves but we rather choose to pray 24hrs for God to send angels to repair our roads.

Science started in Africa and sprayed to Europe but today IPhone cannot be produced in Africa, why because Religion has stalled our growth as a continent.

Canada spends millions of dollars granting scholarship to its citizens and foreigners, because they value knowledge and human resource.

but Nigerians, rather than collectively building hospitals and schools, we rather give our MOG or GOM cars, money , etc..

Naira can never be equal to the Dollar until we change our mentality.

We are no longer slaves to the whites but we are suffering from Mental slavery.

Jesus didn't come for the righteous but for sinners and the poor. If we are to follow the footsteps of our master then we shouldn't be creating an avenue to ostracize the poor or less fortunate.

People forget that there are some factors we never chose, like skin colour, parents, etc it means we are all existing by grace rather than might.

[/b]
oya... mouth odour unlocked... who wants to be hit?

. .you ar a genius

1 Like

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Phi001(m): 10:23pm On Nov 06, 2016
prettyboi1989:

but they didnt, did they? baba park well, only if u know the fees charged in schools outside the country ud rephrase ur statement. even if whateva u say is true, sorry trying impressing me with those tales wont be of any importance to me.

u think his fees are unbiblical right? some of u might have evn called him names. too bad u guys know nothing about him. i guess u have no idea canaanland compoud before it was acquired by living faith used to be an evil forest in ota. for him to use that same forest to establish something meaningful dere dont think he doesnt av God's backing
Mhen those Canaanland stories dey fear person ooo...
I remember the story my seniors in school used to tell us about one tree that used to bleed blood... I saw the tree sha...it looks like human being head...
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by mulattoclaroo(m): 10:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
martineverest:
those dumbos are ready to defend their pastors to dead......its really appalling to see youths of 'social media era' still fall to these preys...the credulity and gullibility of nigerians is outrageous....its really sad that many nigerian youths just went to school and graduated with empty brains
Bros I'm telling you. Can you believe that one stopped talking to me simply cos I opened his eyes to see some of the rubbish practices that takes place in churches? The next thing this guy started casting and binding. I look the guy well and just shook my head. If I had wanted to bring out the Bini boy in me I would have restored his brain to factory settings with 2 or 3 slaps.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Kdon2: 10:33pm On Nov 06, 2016
FlirtyKaren:
As shared on Facebook by Sylvanus Omoniyi. You recall that yesterday Bishop Oyedepo had warned Nigerians not to criticize the fees in order to avoid God's wrath:

This is Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students. And I want to ask, how can an average Nigerian church member afford this?
If you are David Oyedepo's church member and you are on my Facebook, you are free to insult me, but before you do it, first go home and think and do the calculations yourself. If you are a Living Faith church member and your father is earning N100,000 per month, I'm sure he won't like to disgrace himself by putting you in this school. Now ask yourselves, what is the gain of those average and poor people who have contributed and are still contributing to the progress of this university? Oh, their gain must be in Heaven, huh?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/see-covenant-universitys-school-fees.html

The man must be high on weed! Just imagine,in nigeria of today someone who calls himself a man of God is charging almost one million naira from nigerians just to have university education built from church money not his own personal money fa! How does he expect poor children to have education. May thunder fire all dis oppressors and their generations!

1 Like

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by martineverest(m): 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
mulattoclaroo:
Bros I'm telling you. Can you believe that one stopped talking to me simply cos I opened his eyes to see some of the rubbish practices that takes place in churches? The next thing this guy started casting and binding. I look the guy well and just shook my head. If I had wanted to bring out the Bini boy in me I would have restored his brain to factory settings with 2 or 3 slaps.
dont blame him,they have successfully instilled fear on him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by martineverest(m): 10:38pm On Nov 06, 2016
folasayolyn:
when we talk they would say touch not his anointed we are all god's anointed oh. butchers in disguise
here is it:O8066 666 419
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
DrayZee:

Hike the fees indeed. Use your head and calculate the amount he pays for salaries per year. Can your government pay salaries?

The mere fact that you are comparing cost of education in a privately funded institution to that of a school funded by the government shows that you are not very smart.

It's still people like you that will insult Covenant saying it's nothing but a secondary school. Yet you want to reduce the price by all means so that you can attend.

Hypocrites.

And you're one of the people raised in such church? What a shame! Common decorum you don't have.
What do you expect when they spend all the time they should teach you people Christian virtues, Christ-like characters, on different ways to make money or confessing money "upandan".
You talk like a tout!
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Mcowubaba: 10:41pm On Nov 06, 2016
Cheaper to Study in Germany.
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by DrayZee: 10:43pm On Nov 06, 2016
DeHEIGHTS:

And you're one of the people raised in such church? What a shame! Common decorum you don't have.
What do you expect when they spend all the time they should teach you people Christian virtues, Christ-like characters, on different ways to make money or confessing money "upandan".
You talk like a tout!
Wow. You typed so much, and ended up making no point at all. It seems you have gotten my message and you are simply unrepentant as displayed in the lack of anything tangible in your post.
How does a tout type if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Lionofdjungle: 10:45pm On Nov 06, 2016
People are too gullible in this country,how can someone be collecting money from people all in the name of religion? Fela had already sung a song related to it while alive; Imam de gbaladun Pope na enjoyment while the religious members are suffering and smiling

1 Like

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 06, 2016
Johncuppa:
I don't understand.
Are the church members complaining? Are the parents paying the money complaining? Does the money contribute to the economy recession?
So, what is the issue here? I'm just asking, pls
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 06, 2016
Johncuppa:
I don't understand.
Are the church members complaining? Are the parents paying the money complaining? Does the money contribute to the economy recession?
So, what is the issue here? I'm just asking, pls
abeg the money is too cus even is pastor children cnt go to the uni
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by DrayZee: 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
OMO1234567:
abeg the money is too cus even is pastor children cnt go to the uni
Have you ever heard of scholarship?
He gives it to his members.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by cbrass(m): 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
IYANGBALI:
what is when when I became?abeg send yourself to school first before you "became "
Lmaooooooooooo grin cheesy grin
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by DrayZee: 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
Person open University...
People paying the fees are not complaining,
Children going to the school are not complaining,
Even the church members you guys are allegedly campaigning for are not complaining,

So, what is your own?

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
prettyboi1989:

but they didnt, did they? baba park well, only if u know the fees charged in schools outside the country ud rephrase ur statement. even if whateva u say is true, sorry trying impressing me with those tales wont be of any importance to me.

u think his fees are unbiblical right? some of u might have evn called him names. too bad u guys know nothing about him. i guess u have no idea canaanland compoud before it was acquired by living faith used to be an evil forest in ota. for him to use that same forest to establish something meaningful dere dont think he doesnt av God's backing
who he epp
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by DrayZee: 10:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by DrayZee: 10:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
amokeme:
Lol, we sha like taking panadol for people's headache in this country.
There are over 100 university in Nigeria, why is covenant university an issue?? The worst part is that the people complaining are still the ones that will say; if given administration for free in CU they won't go because is "an advanced secondary school"
So please what is the complains and headaches about We have uni ilorin and unilag that are best schools... everybody complaining should go there naw. And the sch fees are very cheep. So what exactly seems to be the problem here? Iv never heard any parent been forced to take their children there, so what exactly is the ish here? Babcock is paying waaaaay more than CU, but I don't see anyone talking about that.
Help me ask them ooo.
They will not kill somebody.
Such hypocrites.
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by SpencerLewis(m): 10:56pm On Nov 06, 2016
skarlett:
Divine slap ni, demonic slap ko. I didn't know God is a dictator undecided
Beautiful one na u have known that thei God is a dictator what ae u going to do?
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by gentlelarry(m): 10:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
If u are in Lagos and you are interested in learning CCTV and Video Camera Installation, Cosmetology Skin treatment and make up, Event Management and bridal service. While u also earn Start up income of 300K or more after training? You should definitely buzz me up! *Note* training is just once a week. Help others by telling them about this great opportunity. Check out my signature for my contact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) / How Tough Is Medicine And Surgery As A Course? / Rough Guide Of The Best & Most Reputable Universities In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.