Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session (94101 Views)

Induction Of Theatre Arts 100 Level Students Of UNIZIK. PICS / Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise / DELSU 100 Level Students Seen Undergoing Matriculation Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 07, 2016
Babzilla:

angry angry angry
Careful Missie Or I might give you your own hard time
as old as you are?
You better be careful or you'll put out yer back
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 07, 2016
ItsMePuffPuff:
as old as you are?
You better be careful or you'll put out yer back
angry
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 07, 2016
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by francotorti(m): 9:37am On Nov 07, 2016
OLUWAFUNMISE:
Just because I said MMM is real, someone banned for weeks. Thank God am back.Now there is yet another info embarassed
Have you heard about Helpgiver Forum?
Let me just keep quiet before someone will ban me again
Bros am wit u jare, u no neet talk much, MMM sure die and Helpgiver Forum is actually d BOMB bro....
Since our papa no get d moni 2 send us 2 covenant heaven, abi na covenant ministry bcus i hear say e dey inside bible sef say d school fees is approve. Chai! wetin we no go see 4 dis 9ja.
Boko Haram
Chibok Girls
Fuel Scarcity
Economic Recession
Endtime churches everywhere
......now covenant university sch fees sef dey inside bible n if u argue, u receive mouth odour.
THUNDER FIRE POVERTY, am just gonna focus on my MMM shocked

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by shegz24(m): 9:56am On Nov 07, 2016
those that started this idea of 'school built by God' I mean the missionaries did it to help people.
In present day, we understand the school ll need money for its running but it should be affordable to at least an average Nigerian.
not paying close to a Million Naira for school fees alone.. jeez! it's too much abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by glossy6(f): 11:17am On Nov 07, 2016
What is this mouth odour all about?
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
martineverest:
get it! AUN wasnt built with tithes and offerings
Veritas, Caritas, Madonna, Bingham, Babcock... y d sentiment on Covenant alone
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by colp2015: 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2016
Bishop Oyedepo could silence his detractors by posting online the monthly cost of running the institution. If Nigerians have an idea of how much the school management pays the lecturers and other monthly expenses, I suppose there will be less attack on the person of Bishop David Oyedepo.

I took time to ponder the merits and demerits of running a tertiary institution and reached the conclusion that God is not the author of school business.

There's no way an individual can run an institution like Covenant University which was built with offerings and donations by members of the Church (according to public report), who in turn cannot afford the tuition and fees, without incurring harsh criticism.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2016
IYANGBALI:
what is when when I became?abeg send yourself to school first before you "became "

You should have over looked it grin it could be as a result of keyboard suggestions. Most reason I check my msgs before posting. I hate keyboard suggestions though it has its positive side too.
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by pators(m): 5:21am On Nov 08, 2016
listen...media turned the story around to attract people....watch he actually said was that DONT SPEAK AGAINST ANY MOG. BCUZ YOU MIGHT END UP WASTING YOUR LIFE.. THEN HE MADE REFERENCE TO THAT BOY THAT WAS ALWAYS MOCKING HIM AND THE CHURCH ND CU (he doesn't know d boy)AND GOD STRUCK HIM WITH MOUTH ODOUR....SO I PITY THOSE WHO BELIEVE ANYTHING THEY READ FROM NIGERIAN MEDIA....you might end up calling your mummy a witch
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by ewosk: 10:48am On Nov 08, 2016
Abeg how much is a Lamborghini and how much is a VW Golf

Same function abi..

If you can't pay don't go there and don't complain about the price.... Some Nigerians spend far more going to foreign school even in obscure locations in the Scandinavia...

UI and Uniben are still in existence..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) / How Tough Is Medicine And Surgery As A Course? / Rough Guide Of The Best & Most Reputable Universities In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.