Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session (94097 Views)

Induction Of Theatre Arts 100 Level Students Of UNIZIK. PICS / Unilorin Lecturer Orders 400 Level Students To Raise Hands For Making Noise / DELSU 100 Level Students Seen Undergoing Matriculation Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
munas:

10 times that money is the school fees of a christian university in the USA called Oral roberts university
So deal with it

And when has Oral Roberts school or USA become the Christian standard.?
The Bible is my standard.
The first missionaries that came to Nigeria with western education made it accessible, cheap, affordable, and sometimes free for indigent students.

All these pastors benefited from it. How much was school fees when Bro. Oyedepo was in Kwara Polytechnic? If the fees was this relatively high, would he have tasted education?

Churches should come up with broad based educational policy that's affordable, accessible and cheap so that many people can benefit from it.

Education was a major window, a giant tool of evangelism back in the days. Many people came to School, knew about Christ, and embraced Him. These sets of pastors seem not to remember that the number one purpose of Christian schools is to reach out to souls. If you shut them out with high fees, I now wonder the purpose.

Those people they inadvertently shut out of school by their actions or inactions, will some day constitute touts, menace, nuisance to the society.

That's the point they seem not to get.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 06, 2016
DrayZee:

Have you ever heard of scholarship?
He gives it to his members.
na new thing even their scondary sch self cost die
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 06, 2016
What about Law and Medicine?guess in the range of millions.In ABUAD Law is about 3million naira per session.Medicine is about 3.5M.What a country?
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by ZoneBslayer(m): 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
DeHEIGHTS:

And when has Oral Roberts school or USA become the Christian standard.?
The Bible is my standard.
The first missionaries that came to Nigeria with western education made it accessible, cheap, affordable, and sometimes free for indigent students.

All these pastors benefited from it. How much was school fees when Bro. Oyedepo was in Kwara Polytechnic? If the fees was this relatively high, would he have tasted education?

Churches should come up with broad based educational policy that's affordable, accessible and cheap so that many people can benefit from it.

Education was a major window, a giant tool of evangelism back in the days. Many people came to School, knew about Christ, and embraced Him. These sets of pastors seem not to remember that the number one purpose of Christian schools is to reach out to souls. If you shut them out with high fees, I now wonder the purpose.

Those people they inadvertently shut out of school by their actions or inactions, will some day constitute touts, menace, nuisance to the society.

That's the point they seem not to get.
this has become rather hackneyed.. how many universities did the missionaries build in Nigeria? how many?? how many students were able to attend the phantom universities these missionaries built? tell me that university in Nigeria that was built by the missionaries..
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by mfujah(m): 11:17pm On Nov 06, 2016
the money could be in Ghana cidis not naira lol

1 Like

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Adetee17(m): 11:25pm On Nov 06, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Baboo13(m): 11:36pm On Nov 06, 2016
Nobody is talking about Benson Idahosa, Babcock, Bowen Reedemers, Kings Uni, Salem, Mountain Top, JABU etc.... Those ones are Islamic schools abi?

My people, why do you people just like carrying anything Oyedepo on your head?

Why do you people just unnecessarily hate and just bitter about Oyedepo?

Better sit and face your life.

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by bibiking7(m): 11:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
prettyboi1989:
seeing the crop of comments here one can easily tell the background of majority of nairalanders here. with the kind of mindset they present here, years from now they might still remain like this (Backward).
So because the school is owned by a church everyone wants to criticize the school.
why dont u guys criticize nigerian parents who spend millions for their childrens tution fees outside the shores of nigeria?
Any one with a proper spiritual upbringing wont be so quick to make hateful spiteful comments over a school owned by a church.
its ironic that No one here complains about the school fees of students in american university yola costing 1million naira and above. i guess nigerians jst hate anything that has to do with the church.

below is the snapshot of fees in atiku's university which costs more than that of covenant uni

This does not just have to do with background. Folks believe that churches are synonymous with charity. I dont think that Atiku sourced for funds from people to build his school. Most people believe that members of the congregation contributed to the building of the school with their tithes and offerings, so the fees should be subsidized. Its non of my business. Its not by force to attend the school. I am not sure if the fees are subsidized for church members though. That would have been a good idea.
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by sirfee(m): 12:08am On Nov 07, 2016
Many churches nowadays don't care about their poor members,they only care about their upper class members because of their selfish interests.Many pastors now preaches heresy deceiving their helpless members.They put fear in their minds all in the name of miracles,vision etc.There is so much tribalism,nepotism,discrimination,domination in the churches nowadays.Many pastors are 419

1 Like

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by ujiriukiri(m): 12:17am On Nov 07, 2016
IYANGBALI:
what is when when I became?abeg send yourself to school first before you "became "
bhahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by hungryboy(m): 12:21am On Nov 07, 2016
DrayZee:
Person open University...
People paying the fees are not complaining,
Children going to the school are not complaining,
Even the church members you guys are allegedly campaigning for are not complaining,

So, what is your own?
Bros respect yourself nah,
Wetin you mean by pesin open University?,
Oyedepo salary plus pension the time were him be lecturer fit open secondary school?.
No be members tithes, offerings and seeds dem use open dat University,
If the majority of the members of his church,
No fit afford the fees of a church owned school, is it fair?
My only problem with am been say him dey take Bible and Jesus name run him scam,
Na him make I respect Yahoo boys sef pass am

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by chiraqDemon(m): 12:39am On Nov 07, 2016
The mouth odour wey wan strike una just enter year one for CU grin grin grin
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Nobody: 1:01am On Nov 07, 2016
mosho2good:

but guy did we have a misunderstanding b4 or Wat cos Wat I type there was a mistake from the keypad
so get some brains into that ur head
Habahahaha
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 07, 2016
Chai.... Dere riz God ooo.. ..i go come carry 789,500 go study English ....hehehe... I laugh in Chinese
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by holatin(m): 1:42am On Nov 07, 2016
bionixs:
OGA, I CAN SEE THAT YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED! WHY CANT YOU MIND YOUR BUSINESS! IF YOUR FATHER COULDNT PAY HIS DUES LIKE MOST REAL MEN, GO GET ADMISSION IN ANOTHER SCHOOL FOR BELOW AVERAGE FOLKS AND STOP DISTURBING YOUR POOR LIFE WITH OYEDEPO THIS AND THAT.ABEG ,YOUR KOBO ISNT IN THAT CHURCH AND THE MEMBERS ARE NOT COMPLAINING. IT IS NOT BY FORCE. PEOPLE LIKE YOU ,WHO FOLLOW GOD WITH YOUR SO CALLED WISDOM, HARDLY GIVE OFFERING IN THE CHURCH. FACE WHAT IS ALREADY FACING YOU ,MR VOLTRON!
who get yaba left help line ?
one of their escaped patient is disturbing me here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by metallisc(m): 1:56am On Nov 07, 2016
skarlett:
Divine slap ni, demonic slap ko. I didn't know God is a dictator undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin

the hottest ebony babe in the south, how far?

1 Like

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Edum13656: 2:41am On Nov 07, 2016
OLUWAFUNMISE:
Just because I said MMM is real, someone banned for weeks. Thank God am back.Now there is yet another info embarassed
Have you heard about Helpgiver Forum?
Let me just keep quiet before someone will ban me again

...just tell me who banned u. me I be superman

1 Like

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:26am On Nov 07, 2016
WHY SHOULD I GET MOUTH ODOUR BECAUSE I CRITICIZE A PRIVATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL FEES IN AN ASSUMED DEMOCRATIC ECONOMY.
THOUGH I UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION IN THE ECONOMY AND THE COST OF EDUCATION, THE FEES ARE OUTRAGEOUS.
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by akilo1: 5:05am On Nov 07, 2016
for this recession?do employment guarantee after graduation with this kind of school fees?
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by jinxet2000: 5:41am On Nov 07, 2016
This topic resonates over and over. First let me start by asking anyone, how much do you pay in school fees when you go to Europe or America to study? even in Ghana.That is always Nigeria problem, never appreciating what she has. Now, the point I want to make is this, education is not a penny venture and that is why a lot of our fathers did not make it to schools. Even in Bible, God say buy truth (knowledge) and never sell it (Prov 23:23) that being said, Covenant university was not established as a charity home. It was established to impact knowledge that government cannot offer and that is the same reason other private schools exist. No bad! Scholarship is a common thing institutions do, and even organizations and government do. Covenant gives scholarship too. If anyone thinks that because he or she worships in Winners, pays tithe and offerings qualifies the person to be a student in Covenant Uni, then the person can keep his money or leave the church. Church is the body of Christ and therefore God grows His church and not man. Wisdom profiteth and if anyone still thinks Convenant university exploits anyone, then ask for wisdom. With or without man God will lift His church up. But not in my generation shall God raise stones to worship Him.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by jinxet2000: 5:47am On Nov 07, 2016
Ssalk:
Am just laughing in 3d.... Hahahhahaha...... Pay tight, pay levy, offering here and there. I pity those brainwashed followers of that church. This man is a business man and not pastor and for record, this is the richest businessman pastor in the world. Lauging again...... Richest and there are poor people in your church? How many people can afford that school fees? No seriously if this list is real then we are finished. And he said God ordain the school fees list? Shame on them.

Sorry, If I should ask you, what university did you attend? how much did you pay for school fees and other fees? I will suggest you be more logical analyzing some topics.
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Nobody: 5:58am On Nov 07, 2016
ZoneBslayer:

this has become rather hackneyed.. how many universities did the missionaries build in Nigeria? how many?? how many students were able to attend the phantom universities these missionaries built? tell me that university in Nigeria that was built by the missionaries..

Hmmm.

Now I know that these brainwashed lots are not only shallow spiritually, their IQ is subliminal. That's why they are prone to manipulation. No offence intended, please.

Only slowpokes would find it hard to understand that the missionaries laid the foundation of western education in Nigeria. And that in itself is commendable.
That's the beginning of the people coming to God and to civilization.

Back off, please, your cognition cannot handle this subject matter.

Smh.
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by OSELAWAMEN: 6:18am On Nov 07, 2016
You have a choice. To me is very cheap ooo. Some of us pay more than that fee in secondary school. k
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by macaranta(m): 6:21am On Nov 07, 2016
Hmm 780k for marketing? There is God o
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by richidinho(m): 7:00am On Nov 07, 2016
IYANGBALI:
what is when when I became?abeg send yourself to school first before you "became "

What is " when i became" not what is when when I became
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by cyberguy72(m): 7:12am On Nov 07, 2016
seunlayi:
Give me this money and let me do business with it
MMM i guess
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 07, 2016
Babzilla:

what was I saying Mr. Man
We are saying the same thing
choi na wa
awww sad he givin' little Babzilla a hard time.
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by odamaken(m): 7:40am On Nov 07, 2016
this school fees can train two students in federal university up to graduation Abi na angels dey teach them or na Solomon wake up from grave come dey teach them? No wonder he is the richest. the church was formed to help people not drain them right from the beginning
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by ZoneBslayer(m): 7:42am On Nov 07, 2016
DeHEIGHTS:

Hmmm.

Now I know that these brainwashed lots are not only shallow spiritually, their IQ is subliminal. That's why they are prone to manipulation. No offence intended, please.

Only slowpokes would find it hard to understand that the missionaries laid the foundation of western education in Nigeria. And that in itself is commendable.
That's the beginning of the people coming to God and to civilization.

Back off, please, your cognition cannot handle this subject matter.

Smh.
arsewipe, and you ended up not answering my question.. halfwits like you litter everywhere with your pseudo intelligence, polluting the society with your crude and mannerless attitude.. crawl back to the cesspit from whence you came from.... and stay there.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 07, 2016
ItsMePuffPuff:
awww sad he givin' little Babzilla a hard time.

angry angry angry
Careful Missie Or I might give you your own hard time
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by donifez(m): 8:02am On Nov 07, 2016
RALPHOW:

DADDYFREEZE IS A LIAR, JUST LOOKING FOR CHEAP PUBLICITY , I LISTENED TO THE MESSAGE , YOU TOO CAN GO AND LISTEN TO IT.
HE NEVER SAY ANYTHING LIKE GOD APPROVED THE SCHOOL FEES.
HE SAID A GUY CALLED HIM AND SAID HE SPOKE SOME EVIL WORDS AGAINST HIM (BISHOP OYEDEPO) AND SINCE THEN HE HAS BEEN HAVING STRONG MOUTH ODOUR AND CAN NOT TALK AGAIN IN THE PUBLIC.
HE CALLED HIM FOR PRAYER AND FORGIVENESS, AND HE WARN HIS MEMBERS NOT TO SPEAK AGAINST ANY CHURCH OF GOD.
AND HE FORGIVE THE GUY AND PRAY FOR HIM.
DADDYFREEZE IS A LIAR.
Thanks for the clarification bro. will look for the video ASAP. What is it with media and twisting words.
Re: Covenant University's School Fees For 100 Level Students; 2016/2017 Session by Etogist: 8:12am On Nov 07, 2016
Diva122:
Education is expensive word
Then why should the church venture into it if not to help the poor? I wonder if heaven is still our hope.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

UNIBEN Student Murdered Inside Hall 3 (Caution: Graphic Pic) / How Tough Is Medicine And Surgery As A Course? / Rough Guide Of The Best & Most Reputable Universities In The UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.