Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,738 members, 7,820,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Why Does NYSC 'kill' Relationships ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does NYSC 'kill' Relationships ?? (1032 Views)

Why Does My Girl Push Me Off Whenever I Make Her Orgasm / Jealousy Kill Relationships: How To Break Free From Your Jealousy / Four Things That Kill Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does NYSC 'kill' Relationships ?? by ENDTIMELIFE: 10:32pm On Nov 06, 2016
What exactly is it about the NYSC scheme that kills relationships?

I've had many friends and other none- friends who have lost their otherwise perfect relationships because their partners went to "serve" Nigeria for one year.
My Girl friend i was dating since 2years plus now is about going for her youth service this November and i dont think i can trust or love her again like before. seeing those naughty things that happens during youth service period girls and married women always mess around with guys. i dont believe in Far distance relationship, i like being with my partner to know her behavior and life style but she always assured me that she will never mess around that i should trust her.
pls i need advice ,
Re: Why Does NYSC 'kill' Relationships ?? by eph12(m): 10:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
End time question
Re: Why Does NYSC 'kill' Relationships ?? by Ojestas(m): 10:50pm On Nov 06, 2016
Maybe cos the relationships are meant to DIE.
Re: Why Does NYSC 'kill' Relationships ?? by rheether(f): 10:52pm On Nov 06, 2016
Distance, and the love of sex.
Re: Why Does NYSC 'kill' Relationships ?? by 2dice01: 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
why worry when warri is in ph...what will be cant change bro
Re: Why Does NYSC 'kill' Relationships ?? by 2dice01: 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
rheether:
ok you dont like sex huh
Re: Why Does NYSC 'kill' Relationships ?? by kissane002: 10:53pm On Nov 06, 2016
When it was not meant to be initially! What will be will be
Re: Why Does NYSC 'kill' Relationships ?? by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On Nov 06, 2016
It takes more than love to be faithful in a distance relationship
Re: Why Does NYSC 'kill' Relationships ?? by Justmeal: 10:55pm On Nov 06, 2016
OP you are definitely right. I understand your plight, but I don't know what to say now because that one year is a time of broken trusts and broken promises. I believe your girl would have made bunches of promises. However, in this case, It's gonna take a lot of almighty love for her to wait for you during NYSC. You will have to pay the price of visiting her often... it won't be easy though..... True love sha cryOP you are definitely right. I understand your plight, but I don't know what to say now because that one year is a time of broken trusts and broken promises. I believe your girl would have made bunches of promises. However, in this case, It's gonna take a lot of almighty love for her to wait for you during NYSC. You will have to pay the price of visiting her often... it won't be easy though..... True love sha ....
I'm lost for words....
Re: Why Does NYSC 'kill' Relationships ?? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 06, 2016
As in ehn. The thing be like curse
Re: Why Does NYSC 'kill' Relationships ?? by ojun50(m): 11:11pm On Nov 06, 2016
Only if they can stop d girls frm bathing out side by 3 to 4am nd also stop guys frm bathing together nd stop d morning cry @5 :30 then all relationship will be safe
Re: Why Does NYSC 'kill' Relationships ?? by d4guy: 2:15am On Nov 07, 2016
Nysc does not kill relationships trust kills relationships .. That's all

1 Like

Re: Why Does NYSC 'kill' Relationships ?? by harffie(m): 3:03am On Nov 07, 2016
rheether:
I totally disagree....I've lost two relationships to NYSC and it's not because of distance or sex..
Re: Why Does NYSC 'kill' Relationships ?? by harffie(m): 3:05am On Nov 07, 2016
ENDTIMELIFE:
What exactly is it about the NYSC scheme that kills relationships?

I've had many friends and other none- friends who have lost their otherwise perfect relationships because their partners went to "serve" Nigeria for one year.
My Girl friend i was dating since 2years plus now is about going for her youth service this November and i dont think i can trust or love her again like before. seeing those naughty things that happens during youth service period girls and married women always mess around with guys. i dont believe in Far distance relationship, i like being with my partner to know her behavior and life style but she always assured me that she will never mess around that i should trust her.
pls i need advice ,
I have settled to not date girls that are yet to go for NYSC but rather those that have undergone the service year..

(1) (Reply)

Ladies how would you deal with this situation? / Kemi Olunloyo(madamkoo) Begs Singer Flavour For S*X On Instagram / How To Properly Flirt & Have Sex With Somebody New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.