Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,845 members, 7,841,205 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) (79449 Views)

Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / Hong Kong Lady Regrets Undergoing 30 Cosmetic Surgeries To Please Boyfriend / Nigerian Lady's Comment On A Dead Man's Photo. Regrets Not Having Sex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by Ahmadgani(m): 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2016
I will prefer crazy to stupid anyday
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2016
perfectwazobia1:
Many are mad few are roaming

Nobody can be 'madder' than this. grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by Iamoriginalben(m): 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2016
perfectwazobia1:
... I concur, absolutely true.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by Pylony(m): 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
I now understand that many mad people can never be identify by a psychologist, just give them a phone with internet connectivity to play with on social site and you'll be suprise how crazy they have grown. She's just an attention seeking mad woman that should be kept in an asylum.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
This is what too much pen!s does to your brain.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 07, 2016
iykedare:
African girls need to be reoriented.

Their only contribution to humanity so far is $ex.
how many African girls do you know?
whats your own contribution to humanity so far?
onye ara!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by LoveJesus87(m): 4:42pm On Nov 07, 2016
perfectwazobia1:
On point. D gal is really mad and roaming grin
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by StupidYorubaFool: 4:44pm On Nov 07, 2016
jeeqaa7:
i am sure he didnt miss your puccy..
you can see he has 2 creams and a mirror
He probably died ontop his hands
thinking of you
lmao. my waist oo. oboy you get eyes die.. lol are you also a Vaseline crew member??
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by Princy13: 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ugly bitches do shakara pass.

This ho just affirmed they only have the püssie to offer..
Keep fücking dem hos;its their calling to be fücked!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by ceda99: 4:47pm On Nov 07, 2016
mumuism
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by Senorprinz(m): 5:11pm On Nov 07, 2016
prettysolid:
Lady Cries Out, Regrets Not Sleeping With His Friend Before His Death (Photos)

Nairaland please we have to stop this grammatical blunders or has the recession also affected our English.
even the correction sef no correct, how would someone regret not sleeping with a dead person.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by depumpin(m): 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
girls and stupidity
are like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by thisisolamii: 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2016
joeheman:
A Ghanaian lady has been under fire for mourning her dead friend/lover (Bryan) in a weird way.

Ghanaian lady, Agyeiwaa Keddy.

The lady identified as Agyeiwaa Keddy on Facebook, took to her wall to post a picture of her dead friend adding that, if she knew he was going to die, she would have allowed him have S3@.x:’ with her.

She said: “R.I.P Bryan u proposed to me nd I didn’t accept I new u go die like will let u F**.Ck, one pe omg..i cnt stop crying….someone shld help me stop crying…dis guy is F**.Cken ud men…he cares a lot”

Wondering if this girl is ok!

See her post below...

Source: http://www.joeheman.com/2016/11/07/shocking-lady-cries-regrets-not-sleeping-dead-friend-photos/
as if f**kin him wil take him 2 heaven
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by Senorprinz(m): 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
lmao. my waist oo. oboy you get eyes die.. lol are you also a Vaseline crew member??

no mind the ewure, na their type dey loot person shop during riot,

person die, the only thing wey the aturu fit do na to use eye ransack the guy room.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by agesron(f): 5:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
Were kidi lobinrin yi o
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by Jlake(m): 5:38pm On Nov 07, 2016
perfectwazobia1:
No b lie.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by farem: 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
You mean not signing his Hell warrant? Hell is truly enlarging itself per second
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by KnightSucre(f): 5:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
Oblaf:

Perverts everywhere.. The girl na loose girl
I ask you anything?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by crown08(m): 5:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
Edwinmason:
it not too late go and sleep wit the dead body b4 dem bury am.....mtchew
haha
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by Ellegacy(m): 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
I never XpectedIt

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by Tpl2015: 5:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
Ghana is gradually turning to Kenya n Ogun state with BAD NEWS.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by riczy(m): 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2016
perfectwazobia1:
cox she spoke ha mind ni?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by Kyllahmc(m): 5:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
One might think she is joking... But trust me, some ladies are dumb with only "sexual contents" covering a whole 95% of their brain capacity... All they think about is sex sex sex...
For them sex comes first, They dont really have any other life outside sex...
If God wan punish you him go give you such lady as wife, leave her do small travel na free pvssy for guys...
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 07, 2016
iykedare:

pls exempt igbo women from ur stupid generalization.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by Emassive(m): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2016
His Manhood Lives on.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2016
iykedare:

What has been your contribution towards humanity?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by iykedare(m): 6:54pm On Nov 07, 2016
catal:
pls exempt igbo women from ur stupid generalization.

Is the cucumber girl not an IBO girl?
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by FavoredGuy: 6:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
prettysolid:
Lady Cries Out, Regrets Not Sleeping With His Friend Before His Death (Photos)

Nairaland please we have to stop this grammatical blunders or has the recession also affected our English.
. Chai! Check your own blunder. Is this singular or plural? ....THIS grammatical blunderS... U too are a victim. Anyway, no one is above mistake.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by iykedare(m): 6:57pm On Nov 07, 2016
Hipsofagoddess:

What has been your contribution towards humanity?

See another one. From her username, you shall know them.

Is your hips not your only contribution to humanity? Airhead.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
iykedare:

Is the cucumber girl not an IBO girl?
she is IGBO and has not hurt anyone.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by Elle277(f): 7:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
Omg!..and Jesus wept again
Re: Ghanaian Lady Regrets Not Sleeping With Dead Friend (Photos) by caabb55(m): 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2016
medicine after death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them / Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.